26.5.14-Chintoo ki training

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Nothing much happened today..Chintoo gets up lately in the morning that too after pouring water on him by naukar..naana-naani talks about the training they will give to chintoo. 

Chintoo meets all the jamais & ask them what they r discussing about..naanaji says that today is the training day for him & asks him to get ready..chintoo says he is sarvaguna sampanna & knows all the works. 

Chintoo sees some list on the board & asks them what is that..naanaji says it is a training performance & the actor jamai got more percentage than all..he says let us see how much percentage u gets today for training for which chintoo thinks I will surely get more percentage than all. 

nanaji asks him whether he knows how to do pooja..chintoo says yes b'coz from his childhood he is doing pooja in the temples.

Naanaji asks him to whistle shankha & chintoo fails to do so..then naanaji asks him to light diya, chintoo does it slowly..then nanaji asks him to say a bhajan..chintoo thinks himself how to sing a bhajan b'coz he don't know a simple song & suddenly he asks every1 to close their eyes so that every1 can listen to his bhajan & pray god..every1 surrounding him closes their eyes including sevak & chintoo play a devotional song from his mobile "govinda hari hari gopala bolo" & everybody shakes their head & opens their eyes.

Chintoo asks nanani whether he passed in this test & nanaji says he fully passed.

Sevak comes & says to naani that chintoo passed in the pooja work..naani says she knows it but she wants to know whether he did all these from his intelligence or not.

Then scientist jamai brings a list & gives to chintoo & start work..chintoo reads the list which says he has to prepare tea, cook break fast, lunch, dinner, wash clothes, clean all the vessels etc.  chintoo asks him whether he is giving one year work today itself & that scientist jamai says ye sab sirf aaj ka kaam hai for which chintoo says he will do aaraamse ye sab kaam.

Inside the kitchen chintoo worries how to prepare everything..actor jamai asks him why is he standing like this whether he knows all these works or not..chintoo says that in his house all these kitchen works will be done by ladies not by men..then actor jamai says if u say this to naani then she will double the works for u..chintoo plans & praises the actor jamai saying the actor jamai knows all the works & he is very intelligent also..so if the actor jamai helps him slowly then surely he will also learn..after hearing the praise from chintoo, actor jamai agrees to prepare break fast happily.

In the dining hall nani asks why chintoo is not yet prepared break fast..he is supposed to bring it @9 AM & It is already 9.05 AM..also she asks about the flower vase which is missing..then chintoo brings the flower vase & says the flowers were old, hence has kept fresh flowers & keeps on its place..he gives break fast to every1.. everybody eats & says it is very tasty.

Naanaji says nani that she should give some prize since chintoo has passed in the training..naani says ofcourse prize will be given but to the actor jamai since he prepared it..she also gives some punishment to the actor jamai since he had helped chintoo. Naani says she knew it very well all this from the time she had tasted that sweet which nanaji had prepared. 

As usual every1 are shocked, overacts..naani gives punishment to chintoo for cheating her & asks him to clean the house alone for which dolly over acts & shows some weird expressions again.  The epi. Ends here. 

Precap: some arguments between the over acting sisters..naani interferes & says she will take care of it. 

I dont know what to say about this family now..whether they r all really innocent or budhdhu..just b'coz chintoo asks them to close their eyes, they all closes😆

Chintoo comic scenes are good..naanaji acted well today along with sumit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aaj ka episode achha tha . cintu rocks 😃 I am happy 
Ranjinikishan thumbnail