Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
geet teaching maan k*** os

os

year 1989

maan age 15 year , very shy less talkative don't have sibling or friend only one friend   really away from party and all and less knowledge of changing life where he step in new life , passing teen age so many chnges in body and poor boy just confused and get more shy

Geet handa ,age 15 really mod girl ,have every type of gyan and source her gyan is her friend which are big than her meera and pinky who give her all knowledge of aham aham , bindas girl and big joke friend of MAAN ...

maan as usual lost in thought why always he feel different when geet is around him , and he could not ask it any one and his that part just change ...is he ill or what don't know ,he light touch also give goosebump to his whole body , his cheek turn red in shyness , and just than he heard voice of geet and his heart start to sound Dhak dhak dhak oh poor boy

as usual geet entry like tuffan and just hug maan tightly oh poor boy just start to react to her touch he want to her crush in his hug and and don't know his lack of knowledge become enemy of his heart and geet  just taking faida of this confused maan

she just press her more self to maan and say in very romantic voice oh mmaaan , poor boy feel something on his chest like with her softness something poking on his chest ...he want to ask but geet hand on his back caressing his back with slow speed oh he want to moan he name loudly but he get embress as well as shy because his that member start to change ... hear geet start to nuzzzal her cheek on maan shoulder oh poor boy just come out from her hug and just run to bathroom and just ...

hear geet giggle with maan reaction , she is such devil always ready to tease maan with her closness but waiting to maan qus that he make courage and ask her at list one qus about this their action reaction she just look upper side

kya babaji ajaka attempt bhi fail kay karu main ishka

ye normal to hai na , geet just slap herself and say geet ager wo normal nahi hota than what you feel on your tummy before some time , lakin wo kuch bolta ku nahi only one qus and I will give all knowledge with demo

she give dreamy look

hear in bathroom , he feel so shy when he saw himself like that and what is touching him on chest , why he want to hug her so tightly oh god what shall I do , ...why her closeness make me mad why my body get hot  with her touch why god ,I want touch he r face her rosy lips , her long neck and her softness ...maan just slap himself maan you idiot are you prevent she is your friend and you thinking like this

but today geet have another plan she just make noise like she get hurt and within second maan came out where geeet holding her feet oh poor boy ask with so much care what happen geet and geet just hug him and say maan my feet ahhh maan just make her sit on bed and ask show me he sit in font of her near bed on floor and took her leg in his hand and ask where geet

geet just pull her salwar to upper side and say her upside maan, maan just gulp heard  her soft and white skin oh his hand shake for second but geet moan in pain and maan just put his hand on her bare foot geet just put his hand on her calf and say hear maan ohhh

maan just froze in his place and geet just start to push his hand , palm upper side maan want to stop but he is under shock

at last geet ask maan kuch ho raha hai

maan - nodded in yes

geet Kya maan

maan wo  wo

geet - ha maan bol do yaha chune se kuch ho raha hai

maan wo  wo I feel my body on fire and and I want to touch touch your all body form face to to your toe

geet , smile of her victory and say than touch it maan

that sit maan just hug her his hand start to caressed her back , he don't kno what are he doing it is wrong or right but he enjoying this touch  maan just hold her face in his lam and start to look to her rosy lips and next moment his long finger start to caressed her lips

oh poor girl just moaned  maan that sit maan just brush his lips to her rosy lips and  he want to do more but what , geet get that his buddu get stuck she say maan just think you eating your candy slowly

maan just touch her lips with tip of his tongue geet just shake with desire maan just caressing her lips with her tounge , geet on 9 th cloud she mummer in his ear maan imagin my upper lip as choclate and try to much it and maan just followed her instruction , oh he feel so good when he first time took her upper lips in his lips oh it just out of world for him

geet mummer now took both maan just took her both lips current passing from both body

geet - oh maan think like my mouth is bottle of honey and you have to drink with or test with your tongue  and maan just entered his tongue in her mouth and start  to drink her sweet nectar and moan in her mouth oh geettt and geet moan oh maaan 

now geet also start to respond to his kiss  both stop when they feel breathless  maan just touch her forehead with his and say what was that geet

geet giggle with his qus and say buddu that is our first kiss

maan with shock look to her and say wo   wo kiss that ager tum pregnant ho gayi to wo us film main -----------

poor girl just slap her forehead an mummer oh babaji thank god ye nahi bol ke main pageant ho gaya to

second    part 

Maan ask Geet WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KI** AND FRENCH KI**

third part

Maan next bomb blast
what is Whisp**

fourth   part 

what    is   delicious 

fifth  part

maan  next  qus  WHAT   IS  CHERRY  ON TOP

Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
Zeba702 thumbnail
1st
It was fantastic maan total shy type yeh pheli baar huwa hai 
It's total alag alag 
Maan was really shy to voice out his feelings and our naughty geet did all of it 
Geet toh sach mai bomb Nikli and all was she doing giving blast to maan 
Fantastic 
Love it 
Edited by Zeba702 - 9 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm...amazing OS! Naughty Geet! buddhu Maan! She is so bold! Edited by khwaishfan - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
sheesh
maan who is this naive
hai had me cracked up
now i always love it when its other way around
more fun
she is dangerous aint she
making him kiss her
and touch her
chi chi babaji
not really
kya baat hai
this was funny
poor maan naa
cheers for pm
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
OMG OMG SUPERB. Truly amazing wn read more.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
awesome ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
geet so naughty & maan so shy tyep
geet teaching maan making him kiss
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL that was fantastic 
friend_lee2006 thumbnail