love you  you   get  all
happiness in your   life   dear

Mahi   and  gang 
Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

maan  next  qus  WHAT   IS  CHERRY  ON TOP

maan    and  geet    growing   and  thier   romance   also  now  maaneet  is   19   and  maan   body  he  is   so yummmy  in word   of  devil  geet   who  just   want  to  crush him  kiss  him and  dont  know   what  not  so   thought  ...maan   abes  and  geet fig-gar   become  death   for  each  other  and  poor   maan   agian   struck  in   next   questions

he   heard    word   CHERRY  ON  TOP  and  it   related   to   girl  he  try  to   remind  his gyaan  which is  given  by  his  personal  teacher  but   he  cant  solve  puzzal 

last   time   when  they   enjoy   their  delicious  they   just   enjoy  on  cloth  itself  so  maan   searching     for   ans   and  just  called   geet  when no one   in house like  alwyes just  than    she  come  like  tuffan   and  just  hug  him   who is  standing   their  shirtless 

geet   eyes   turn  black   with  desire  she   just looking  na na  gaping  or  eating   him  with  her   eyes  and  poor  maan   who  feel  so  hard  in all  sense feel  so  shy  shirtless  in front  of   geet

maan  -  wo   geetji    main   wo  shirt  but   forget   all  his  word  when geet  plam  start  to   travel  on his  tonted   chest  ,maan  just  hold  his breath  and  cluth   geet   waist  her  sinful  touch poor   boy   just  want  to  moan   he  just   pull geet   to him  and just  took   her   rosy  lips   for  deep  lip  lock   in  which he is  master  now   both  just  moan   loudlly   and  geet  hans  just  on his  back  and   front   it making  impossible   too  maan  and he  just  pull more  her  to his  body  and  both  touch each  other  perfect   way  his   hardnes    touch  geet   softness  and maan  just bite   her tounge he is on fire  just  fire 
both   stop  to  kiss   each  other  when  both  feel  breathless  

both    just  hug  each   other   and  geet  just  kiss  his heart  which  is  torch-er   for him

he  took  lots  of  courage  and  ask  geet   i  want  to  ask 

geet     get   alert   with   maan  word   she  look  to him  with   fear  now  a  day   she  feel shy sometime   it is not  that  simple  for  geet  to  ans 19  year   old  boy  ...

she  gulped  hard   pray  to  babaji  took  lot of  courage  and  ask   what  maan

maan   wo   wo   how  sentence  cherry   on  top  related   to  girl   

geet  eyes   turn   big   like  boll na  na  just  big   and her  cheek  turn  dark  shade of   red   she just  want  to   run  from thier  ...she is   not  expecting  this   oh poor girl  gulped   hard   and  start  to look  hear   and their 

maan  get    confused  with  her  red  and   shock  expression  he  get  that it is  something    big  that's   why  his   express  become  like  this 

maan   - please  geet   i   will  give you  double   fee  simple  and  french  also  please

now   geet   get  fix    she  can not look him like   this  she    try  to get   courage   and mummer kya  babji  phele  acha  lagta  tha  knowldge   dena  lakin  ab  itna  easy  nahi  hai  kuch   kuch  hota  hai   sharkhji  save  me

geet   wo  maan   wo   cake  pe  hoti   hai  na  cheery   wahi  it  means dekho  some girls have  cheek like  cherry  na  so

maan   think  for   second lakin  geet   ager cheek  cheery   hai   to cake  kya   hai

geet   turn  more   red   student   become  so  smart   now   she  just   closed  her  eyes kya  bolu  cherry  kya   hai  and  cake  kya  dono  mere pass hai  lakin  bataou  kaise point  out  karke  batou  kya  pata   nahi   ab kon  bola inko  jarror  ye  adi  hoga   first  us  pinky  ki ch...   chi chi  geet  kya  bol   rahi   hai

at  last   geet  bend   near  maan   ear   and   mummer  in low   voice  cherry  and  cake  is  part of  our  last   dish  delicious  dish maan hand  press on geet  back   his  eyes   turn  dark  with  just  meaning and
he  start  to imagin  geet    like  that   he just   hug  her   and   say  in  husky   voice   can  i  can  i see that  just   see not  eles just   want to  see you like  that   ...he  say   with  pleading  tone geet   just  shake 

with his demand till now   she  never  come in front  of him nude and now ...her cheek turn  more   red wearing   deep   cut  cloth  is different  and   stand in front  of him  is  so ...

please   geet  maan  mummer  geet   just   come   out   from  his hug   just  closed  door  of  room and just  dim light  now   just  few light  from moon which  is  coming  thru  galaerry geet  just  thro
her  skarf   than  with   shaking   hand  just  start to  open  her  shirt  buttens  one by  one  maan  eyes   start to    turn   dark   in  desier   now   he  think that   what   trouble   he  called  can he  stop  himself
from  touching  her   till than  geet  just  thro  her  shirt  on ground  now  she is  standing in jeans  and her upper  inner  which  is  matching   to  her   skin  her   feminist  beuty   fully  blosssum  beuty   maan  eyes   just stuck  their   that  thin  cloth  and  next  moment  she  just  turn  her  back  she  feel  so   shy   she  just  cross  her   hand  and closed  eyes 

next   second  she hissed  when   maan  m shape  lips   touch  his  back nude skin  she  is  on  fire geet   are  you feel   shy   he  ask  her  with nouhytness  and bold geet  just want  to  run  but  he  just start
to plant  kiss   on her  flawless  back   bolo  geet    again  ask  maan 

geet    wo   you   want  to  see  ...and  maan  just turn  her  in swift  moment  now  both  face   to  face  and  maan  finger  on hook   geet  just  closed   her  eyes  when  that   cloth   just  drop on  floor

maan   just  loook  to  her   and  mummer  geeet  OMG its  so beautiful ...his  eyes  glued on her  beauty   and his  palm his  mouth  just just

now   imagine  you  all what   is   maan  reaction

Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Chavvi (chavvi16)

may god bless u with all happiness ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

this is us 

enjoy ur day to fullest ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mirror1521 - 9 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute naughty..naughty devil geet tis is one u will get from my maan for teaching him naughty naughty things..see he is learning so soan naa and  became expect more than his teacher..cheery on cake,  my maan ki very yummy dish
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ummm mahi maine kissi ko nahin bola tha
kalpana ko pata chal gaya
thats why she made the thread
and its just that am trying to cut down on number of stories i have on IF
as when i go outta country well then its hard for me to catch up you see

okay this was perfect
naughtiness to another level
he didnt
itne bade ho gaye phir bhi he still asks her