Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minelove24 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awsome updtae.hehe geet first time confused and blushed.maan is cho inno bachha...waiting for next
cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome os geet shy shy how 2 tell maan loved the way she tell lovely
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh maan ko asey question atey kha say hai 
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMg Geet is so bold and Maan is so innocent...

but yaar Geet Maan ke saath kuch bhi kare uska haq hai...

she made him understand the difference between regular and French Kiss...

aww kitni samajhdaar ho gayi hai meri Geet...

awesome...thanx for writing thsi os for me...

thanx for pm...

Edited by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 - 9 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first part

geet teaching maan kiss

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4036417

second

what is diff between kiss and french kiss
page 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4080746

third

what is Whisper
page 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4080746?pn=6

fourth
what is  delicious

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4080746?pn=11
page11

Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

what is delicious ?

after maan kaand of whis*** geet get alert now with her shy shy maan pata nahi kab konsa bomb phode de , that day she first time feel that she is girl , her tom boy nature she forget  on that day but in last few days he is become good kisser fhir wo konsa bhi kiss hone do

he is dam good student , geet give dreamy look  and just lost in their moment but last 10 days he is out of city , just went to abroad and she is missing him like hell

and today he is coming back and geet just walking hear  and there just waiting to his call , just than phone ring start to play and within second geet in front of maan with her tuffan speed and just hug him , and just say miss you miss you miss you , I just miss you poor boy who is already hard with thought that his geet will be finally in front of him , he make his mind for  this tuffani hug but every time her touch just make him more aroused and he more feel shy

now a days  his eyes always  went, travel  on geet  blo*****  which taking  beautiful shape , but again his nature say it is bad  because she is his friend na (mahi thinking itna sab class ke baad bhi JUST FRIEND )

and devil geet get it idea ,but not conformed and she is on that mission  now  she wear jeans  with  top   but now she wear jacket on it , she just parted away and say to trip kaisa tha cuti pie ,maan just glare to her 

geet - ok  ok no cuti pie ,waha ladki wadki dekhi ki nahi ke  aagaye aise hi ruche suke , you have to see greenery maan , she say with  naoughty green

maan say - greenery to dekhi main , main kya  sab ne dekhi ,ma papa , mere aunt , ncle sab ne

geet -  geet eyes pop out in shock than stuck her that he is talking about nature , not human  she mummer babaji iska kuch nahi ho sakta , main konsi grrenaryi ki baat kar rahi hu aur ye konsi grrenari ki

maan ask innocently , main kuch galat  bola kya

geet say na na when you say any galat my Ram

maan eyes again start to travel on geet blos**** and devil geet just ook  chance and just open her jacket ever so slowly , like it is tuff job and she need so mmmuch time

hear poor maan eyes start to winded in shock , second by second his eyes pop out like boll , chi chi boll na just pop out

geet  slowly remove that jacket and say oh kitani garmi hai yaha , she just once saw to maan who all lost in  geet beauty poor boy  just forget to blink  his eyes , his hand  just etching and his mouth mouth , this confused him , lakin ye to baby ka hota hai na than why I want that  he say in his mind maan tu pagal  ho gaya hai , you become mad ,kyat u baby hai kya jo tuze wo chiye  , chi chi geet ke babaji , apki geet jab bhi mere pass hoti hai  mere dimmag main ku aise ajeeb ajeeb cheej aati  rahti hai

geet wearing a tight black top which have deep neck and that color just adding geet beauty  ,geet now 100% sure her maan now attraced to her  Blo****

she just went near maan and ask with naughty grin , maan you like sweet

maan - whose eyes on geet say , yes

geet -hu so what you called sweet when they made more tasty

maan  - hu delicious

when maan all lost in  view  of his personal delicious , geet just ask

so you want to eat delicious maan

maan who all lost say I want

geet - you want to ask something maan

maan - just pointed to her blos**** and say geet kya ismain  milk aa raha hai , thts why that becoming big  kya and why I want to took that in my my

geet - palm and mouth na  aur ye baby ka nahi baba ka hai

maan baba  ask with confused face

ha ye baba tum jaise big boyes babaki  delicious  thing hoti hai msk

get it

maan just gulp hard and ask to fhir kya main , main

geet- pheale double  fee  msk than you get delicious maan and with than geet just grab maan face and smack her soft lips on his rough lips , maan just took  lid of kiss and geet just lost in her own student they kissing after so many days and when maan start French kis* both  just moan loudly when maan just pull her and both body touch each other when maan lost in passion , geet just put maan hand on her bl****** and before maan say anything

she say  ye baby ka nahi hai maan

maan just smile innocently and first time look properly to her ahem ahem , like hungry boy looking to a sweet candy and hear are two beautiful candy his finger shake for while when he touching her on top itself he just caressed naked part of blossom than just cup with palm poor girl just shake with  desire full  touch of maan , oh his palm ...perfectly fining his goal , he just want more but what he give look to geet , who get his question and say  maan when some drop fail  of Kheer fall on your lips what are you do that time

maan - just lick with my tongue and lip

geet - just do it that now maan you get your delicious geet say with holding her breath and maan just bend near her  and both moan loudly when maan first time test his delicious no no personal delicious

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
mahi dis part was so hot☺️ dis geet si so dangerous 4 maan isko ye sab knwledge kaha se miltha hai 
waitng 4 geet's nxt teachng
umamaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
MAHIII aap ye kya likhrahe ho yaar...itna hottt  😲   ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

mai to kaha kho gayi...pm'ing chodke re-reading karrahi. 🤣...sab parts me se mujhe ye wala bohut delicious laga u know 😉 😛

this is one fantabulous os i say...i want other part also...

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls 🤗

maan bhi naughty ho gaya...greenary,... 🤣 that was hilarious...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for next part

love

Basanti/Uma 
Edited by umamaaneet - 9 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hot hot hot n very hot update
😉
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veey hot updte dear...
Ds geet is too naughty...bechara maan...
Kbhi stdnt ovrpower krga teachr ko...jst thght ;-)