VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Times of India post that very soon shikha's journey to take revarage will complete and
In last Aditya and Madhurima will go in jail

Mohonto left madhurima and aditya and kick them from his property.

Story will end > shikha will understand her feeling for neeraj and they will get married.

Happy Ending with Manav and his new family Edited by VikAish9 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jpsyalover thumbnail
Oh really i feel bad for aditya he didnt do anything and is still going to jail because of Madhurima.
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jpsyalover

Oh really i feel bad for aditya he didnt do anything and is still going to jail because of Madhurima.

LOL!๐Ÿ˜› He didn't do anything except try and murder a person!

Rightly should be jailed.

Originally posted by: VikAish9

Times of India post that very soon shikha's journey to take revarage will complete and
In last Aditya and Madhurima will go in jail

Mohonto left madhurima and aditya and kick them from his property.

Story will end > shikha will understand her feeling for neeraj and they will get married.

Happy Ending with Manav and his new family

As expected, the show was always a finite series and the producer said in interview show would end on 20th June 2014 (maybe a few weeks later now as it has gone 4 days a week).

Also opens up the possibility of Aishwarya Sakhuja returning with Saas Bina Sasural 2 on Sony 2!
Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 9 years ago
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That's a disappointing end. 
Madhurima should be jailed..paying for what she had done and live with the guilt. Aditya being the kind of person he is, should have confessed his irrevocable love for Samairah only to be ditched by her and later killed by Neeraj, who gets his own revenge thsi way.. 

Shikha should then live a happy life with Manav and her family...

As for Shikha-Neeraj, I find their chemistry lacking. Avinesh Rekhi is an amazing actor, but MnB didn't tap his potential well enough. 

Sameer-Shikha had an amazing chemistry and as the facade wore off, so did the desire to see them together, so Aditya and Samairah would have an end. The two negatives die out. 

Being a finite show I expected a better script ! Alas ! 

VikAish9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnotherAdmirer

That's a disappointing end. 

Madhurima should be jailed..paying for what she had done and live with the guilt. Aditya being the kind of person he is, should have confessed his irrevocable love for Samairah only to be ditched by her and later killed by Neeraj, who gets his own revenge thsi way.. 

Shikha should then live a happy life with Manav and her family...

As for Shikha-Neeraj, I find their chemistry lacking. Avinesh Rekhi is an amazing actor, but MnB didn't tap his potential well enough. 

Sameer-Shikha had an amazing chemistry and as the facade wore off, so did the desire to see them together, so Aditya and Samairah would have an end. The two negatives die out. 

Being a finite show I expected a better script ! Alas ! 

@AnotherAdmirer dr, your are totally right. Avinash rakhi is good actor but with aishwariya,he dont look good, Aishwariya is looking gorgeous with Vikas,they should it that way that neeraj,Aditya and shika all was behind madhu and atlast sameer shikha would reatun and neeraj ki saat mahi nahi tho koi or ek heroine ley ati... iss aishwariya ki saat avinash rakhi dont look good. and i wished that will be end becaz they told its thriller but after showing this show's disgusting writter scripts๐Ÿ˜• that they teaches us to take revenge fully dreamy way which never can be true in real life one inch.i want to stop it from today.
i miss vikas,he is a goorgeous looking actor with a good acting .
and will miss #Vikas and Aish Jodi which can be made an best couple if it was a love story show.๐Ÿ˜”
Good bye Main naa bhoolungi ๐Ÿ˜ญ
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will wait for the episode to air before commenting.
But based on the article, the ending seems satisfactory to me. Let's see how it is executed.
Thanks for sharing :)
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
good ending๐Ÿ˜ƒ adi-madhu should go to jail๐Ÿ‘ they try to destroy one innocent girl's life and there is no maafi 
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh really u mean show is going to finish ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
itna tragedy wala end ๐Ÿ˜ญ