skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful banners excited for d update
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 1

The skyscrapers climb high in the sky, making the bright sun to hide behind them. Roads buzzed with vehicles and if not vehicles then a monotonous crowd, following each other like a flock. Farther from peace and tranquility, it is one of the most active cities of the world- New York.

Within this hectic metropolis and among these huge skyscrapers stood tall and magnificent, FOX office, one of the most renowned agency in the world which holds the credits to discover the biggest and most phenomenal remains of history. Quite above and far from the busy roads, a meeting continued on the top floor conference room with all the important delegates sitting around a table as the slides on the projector move accordingly.

"So ladies and gentlemen, here you go. This is my next project." The man in the middle said with his usual plastered smile along with carrying a businessman attitude.

"Mr. Oberoi, you know that's dangerous. Isn't it?! Going down to a depth of 3000 m and that too after knowing the fact that there might be nothing there. It's a waste of money as well as time." One of the board members kept his point.

"I know that Mr.Wilson. This time we are taking a huge risk, infact its more like a  my bet. But believe me, its my promise to all of you, our people won't come empty handed." He said with a grin. No matter how, he had to make all of them say 'yes', cause without them he couldn't even think of starting this project.

"We can trust on your words Mr.Oberoi, but what about those people who will be sent for the project. You must know that the place is not considered quite fortunate. In fact it will be more correct to say that they think its cursed." A lady seated a little far spoke.

"Oh c'mon people! We are in 21st century. There's nothing like curse and haunted. It's a great opportunity for FOX to add one more glory to its ladder of success and here you all are thinking about curses! I assure complete safety of all the people who are going to be sent by us." His words made the minds in the room think again. After a long silence of ten minutes, a board member finally representing his view came forward.

"Fine, Mr. Oberoi. I'm in." He said with a wide grin. A line of satisfaction appeared on his lips soon to get bigger as subsequently all the board members gave their nods to the project.

The conference room was empty with a pin drop silence prevailing inside. Mr.Oberoi sat on his huge chair in between with his secretary standing right beside him.

"Sir, what happened. You look a bit tensed.." The secretary, knowing his boss all too well, finally spoke.

"I'm just wondering, if what I am doing is right James. Though I got the board to say 'yes' but I am myself doubting on this now. What if we didn't succeed?!"

"You know the answer, sir. FOX has always stood up. Your decision can never go wrong. Right now, all you need is a leader to this project, who can make your dream a reality." James said to calm his boss. As if his voice sent an alarm in his brain, his tensed face was replaced by a confident one.

"And I know, who can be that leader.." He smirked as the name revolved in his brain. "Give a call to Reyaansh Singhania." He orders James who had to quickly follow.

Sitting in another part of the city inside a luxurious restaurant, a couple was busy in their date, celebrating their 4th 'first time meet' anniversary.

"Taani..I love you a lot." The guy told his lady love, who was too lost in the menu.

"Aww! I love you too baby!" She pulled his cheeks. He smiled back at her hiding his pain from her pinch on his cheeks.

"Okay now tell me! What will you have?" He asked.

"Let me see.." She engrossed again in the menu. "Oh see!! They have got something special on menu today...Titanic truffles!!" She gets excited by the name.

"Not again taani! I thought we'll have some nice time alone and you again started the same 'Titanic' thing." He said getting a little irritated.

"Ok fine..I am sorry." She kept down the menu as she hold her ears. Faking anger at her, he denied her pleadings.  "I am sorry Shivam!! Don't be so mean! You know right, its my obsession!!" She kept her point straight while still trying to pacify her boyfriend.

"I know..I know..but can't you just sideline it for a few hours." He hold her hands while speaking straight in her eyes. "C'mon taani, I want to spend some nice moments with you." He said in his sugary coated voice persuading her to give in.

"Fine..No Titanic..Just date." She pouted. He pulled her cheeks with a huge smile on his face and ordered the dishes. While he was busy with waiter, her attention drifted to the vast sea view right in front of them. Through the large mirrors, the sea shore looked all clear. Corner seats with sea view didn't cost heavy for nothing, after all. It was her favourite restaurant cause it was the only one which gives such a soothing view of Atlantic. How much she wished to be a mermaid so as to dive inside this ocean and adore the TITANIC that's lying beneath. She was brought back from her La La land with Shivam clicking fingers in front of her.

"I wonder, why are you so fascinated about all this?? I mean, I don't even remember a single date we had at any other place. All you want is to come at Robins' and have this same seat everytime, no matter what!!" He giggled at his own comment. She felt a little bad but soon shrugged it off. He was her boyfriend and 'Titanic Rules' say that love happens only once with the person you could give your life for, become selfless and fight the immense ocean just for the sake of your love. All she had kept in her little mind was that Shivam was the one for her, the guy who'll love her just like Jack loves Rose. He'll be with her in every thick and thin and he'll be the one fighting with Atlantic, if any day they'll go on the same journey of Titanic. Little did she knew, how much she was wrong.

"Reyaansh! I want you to go for this project." Mr. Oberoi oredered the well built man sitting right in front of him.

"But sir..I already have a due work. Why don't you sent anyone else?" He said with a little bit of confusion.

"Because no one can be as enthusiastic and dedicated for this work. After knowing that there's complete chances of failure, no one will do this work willingly enough. But looking at your past records, I know you can. You have that thirst to find the best even from the deep of the deepest and that too after listening it everytime, that there's nothing down there. You are the one I need for this project." Rey thought on his words still trying to absorb them. He surely was an enthusiast but would he be able to give the same to this project too. After what seemed like ages to Mr. Oberoi, Rey finally opened his mouth.

"Fine..I'll do this." He said with a smile.

After completing their Lunch date, Shivam and taani were waiting for the bill. While his eyes were roaming here and there, hers soon shifted on her phone which blinked indicating a new message. Without much interest she looked up at the message and another second her face was lit up like fireworks.

"Oh my gosh!!" She shouted on top of her voice making his gasp.

"What happened?!" He asked in concern. Jumping in excitement, she showed him the message.

Miss Taani,

We are glad to let you know that you have been selected for the internship programme of FOX office. Please report on New York main port tomorrow, sharp at 7 to get aboard.

FOX

"What?!! Why didn't you told me? Which programme and where the hell are you going??" He bombarded her with the questions. She bit her tongue as she realised that she didn't told him about it all.

"I am so sorry Shivam..I completely forgot. Actually, I applied a few weeks ago for the internship. I thought I'll tell you about it later but then it slipped out of my mind." He didn't looked satisfied. "Actually, it's a great exposure for me. It'll help me to get in and out of archeology." She gave enough logical points to persuade him.

"Where are you going?" He asked finally absorbing it a little.

"There.."She pointed innocently at the huge ocean visible right through the mirror.

"And may I know what are you going for in that idiot ocean?" He asked sarcastically.

Closing her eyes in anticipation of his anger and frustration, she finally blurted the last and most important part, "Titanic!"

The new morning Sun shine high on the dock. The lavish FOX 001 stood on the harbors waiting for its passengers. Mr.Oberoi stood at the dock waiting for his team to arrive.

"Good morning Sir!" He soon heard a familiar voice behind him. Turning back, it was rey with his minimal luggage and usual high spirits.

"Good morning Reyaansh!" He reciprocated with a smile. "All ready to sail aboard!! Did James told you about the new intern??"

"Yes sir! I was just wondering, why this internship programme? We never had it before!" He sounded confused.

"I know..but I want all types of minds on this project. From most experienced to the fresh ones. I hope you can tackle her. She is actually my best friend's daughter too. Quite a big thing to handle!!" He warned with a light smile.

"Is this what you say on my back, uncle Oberoi?!!" The duo heard a voice coming from behind Mr.Oberoi.

"Taani!!" He opened his arms with a wide smile inviting her for a hug. She too snuggled in his arms. Though not having any blood relation, Mr.Oberoi was like a father figure to her. He broke the hug to see her delighted face.

"I knew it! As soon as they told me that you have applied, I knew there can't be a better option than you for this programme." He said with confidence.

"Thank you so much uncle! You made my dream come true! I am going to see titanic!" She said getting excited only by the thought of it.

"But remember! Be punctual and dedicated to the work. I want to hear a lot of praise of yours from reyaansh!!"

"Reyaansh?!" She asked confused. It was then he realised. He soon shifted a little giving her a full view of Rey, who was until now watching the duo silently.

"Reyaansh, this is Taani, the new intern. And taani, this is reyaansh; he is handling everything. So for the next few days, he is your boss. And believe me, he is a very dedicated person. So I want you to learn a lot from him."He grinned at the duo who gave their usual smiles to him.

"Ok then! Its getting late. Go, get on the ship. I'll see you both soon and hopefully with successful faces."He waved them a goodbye as they both walked towards the entry of the ship. Mentally wishing all well, Mr.Oberoi didn't had a clue, what a life changing trip this is going to be.

"By the way, you can call me rey!"He said forwarding his hand towards her after the captain of the ship personally welcomed them aboard. She immediately shook hand with him, in complete excitement.

"Nice to meet you. Well, when are we going to see the titanic!!" She said with her pitch a little louder and squealing permanently in her voice. He looked at her with a weird face.

"Um..may be within two-three days." He said. Getting very strange vibes from this over-enthusiastic girl, he shifted a little away from her.

"And are we going to touch it! Can I take one photograph? I so want to show Shivam, how much fun I had there!!!" She squealed again making him check his ears this time.

"Shivam??!" He asked confused.

"Oh..sorry, I never realised. Shivam is my boyfriend. He is quite protective about me. Infact, we just fought in the morning cause he didn't wanted me to go on this project..." She continued blabbering without even sensing that he was least listening.

"Oh!!" This was the only thing he could say. God knows! How will he spent this entire journey with this girl right beside him. Surely, this project was one of a kind.

NOTE- Please do hit like and tell me hows it😊 One very imporant thing guys, I have an important paper this weekend and after that for one week I'll be out of town.Though I am trying to find an alternative but may be you won't get updates for the next 2 weeks. so sorry, I might never have done that but its out of my hands now😊 hope you all understand

Also I've read all your comments and will be replying from now onwards on this ff

Edited by deepkriti - 9 years ago
Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part
Shivam tani bf n dat to protective πŸ˜†
Taarey meet was nice
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's amazing wow for 2 time u make me wrong
1st I thought tht in board meeting it's rey but no
Ohkk thn finally I hear my rey name haaye 😳
Thn I thought it's taarey date but no it's shivam n
Taani date πŸ˜” u know I was blushing n smiling in
Start but whn shivam name came I was like this 😲
thn like this 🀣 thn like this 😑 N my bro laughing looking at my change expression
Uff haaye finally taarey meet oops rey is going to hav
Awsm time with taani πŸ˜› luvly let's start jounery of
Diff taarey luv stry excited thanks for PM n aww plz update
I am going to miss it n u are only one on whom I can liveEdited by raddhi - 9 years ago
Sanju... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its AWESOME!!!
shivam taani's bf.. 
n taani considers him jack.. felt like lol!!!
but a good idea 4 sure!
lovvd taarey meet..
nt love @ 1st sight..
but gonna b in love with sightS...
continue soon...
p.s:  I M IN LOVE wid ur words AND ur brain dat comes up wid dese ideas..!
*sigh* ... i know two timing.. cant help it.. lol!!
-Snowflakes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Taani is fond of titanic
Shivam is taani boyfriend
Taarey together for project interesting
N how to forget our bubbly taani it will be hard to handle her for poor rey 🀣
Update soon πŸ˜›
Best of luck for exam πŸ‘πŸΌ
princess_tara thumbnail