Within a few years, in came one more

Sirius's little brother, Regulas

Not a happy place for one out of five

Sirius was unhappy here

For freedom from this place, did he strive

Self explanatory

Soon he left for good
He never thought he had to return, but later he would

He left and thought he'd never have to come back until he was forced into hiding

Protected by magic known to some

As Sirius said, his father had put up as many protective enchantments as he could

It worked well when the dark days had come

The enchantments were useful when the place was used as the HQ for the OotP
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Lumos

twila a request, pls post new riddles on fresh posts..not as continuation in answer post for previous riddle. :)

Reason is: on clicking direct links, the answer of previous riddle shows up first instead of new riddle..and one has to scroll down defeating the v purpose for inserting Direct links.

Sorry... Was too lazy. See? I was so lazy that I couldn't even type 'I'! Linaya, it's all your fault!

twila thumbnail
@Lumos: Incase you didn't notice, I just posted the answer to my THIRTEENTH riddle! Main list update to kar di, but you don't have time to update the second thread, do you?
twila thumbnail
@Akash: Could you seriously not wait until I posted the answer???!!! Impatience ki hadd hoti hi! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† The sheep line doesn't make sense... ðŸ¤”
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

@Lumos: Incase you didn't notice, I just posted the answer to my THIRTEENTH riddle! Main list update to kar di, but you don't have time to update the second thread, do you?

thats ur 14th buddy..
have already updated! 

I too felt the same way, when I had posted my 11th riddle and its answer too..it was updated in the main index post but not in the individual index when urs was up to date in the in the individual index too.. so I know exactly what u r thinking..😉.. but I think we should cut him some slack since he is doing a terrific job in managing & updating front page.. oo, now the witches will come up with "bromance" drama..😆
twila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos

thats ur 14th buddy..
have already updated! 

Ooohhh... I noticed... Forgot about the toothflossing stringments one... Whoopsidaisy!
khushboo_kzk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another riddle of mine
Some people think i am a swindler and a killer
but i am not

I can spot a bad guy from a mile away. 
even if it takes everyone else forever to figure it out

My best friend is everyone enemy
but he's not such a bad eye.

Quite easy 

@Akash: Could you seriously not wait until I posted the answer???!!! Impatience ki hadd hoti hi! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† The sheep line doesn't make sense... ðŸ¤”

Y though?.. did u expect the thread to just stop until u graced it again ?..😆

Haha.. the sheep line.. indeed funny..I have a confession there..I copied it from Linaya.. her previous "birdie" riddle gave me this idea of using "sheep" here..😆..now there!.. that's a kind of hint which btw was totally uncalled for..😆
twila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

I too felt the same way, when I had posted my 11th riddle and its answer too..it was updated in the main index post but not in the individual index when urs was up to date in the in the individual index too.. so I know exactly what u r thinking..😉.. but I think we should cut him some slack since he is doing a terrific job in managing & updating front page.. oo, now the witches will come up with "bromance" drama..😆

Alright, alright... Sorry, lumosji. We know you are busy. You have made an excellent thread and I'm sure you'll do a job as good, if not better, on the next thread. ðŸ˜Š

And just by the way, is it really our fault that you guys are doing all the 'bromance' rubbish? Itni sweet sweet baten PM se karte hain! Not on public threads!!!! Your fault, don't you dare try and blame us! ðŸ˜†