20th May 2014 Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Samaira continues to hear intoxicated Madhu's truth about her crucial involvement in Shikha's misery and death.  When Madhu mentions the cliff incident, Aditys gives her more champagne to drink 😑(to divert her attention since he's lied to Samaira about who pushed Shikha). Madhu passes out and Samaira leaves.

😭 Baffled with the truth, Samaira walks aimlessly in the middle of the road.  A fast moving truck approaches her 😲 BUT Neeraj manages to save her just in time πŸ‘(I have lost count on the number of times he's saved her, but he looked GORGEOUS in that black jacket today..❀️❀️  Man, is he handsome or is he HANDSOME?)
Shikha is shocked to see Neeraj back. Neeraj tells her that he couldn't leave her alone. ☺️She tells him about Madhu's role in the entire plan and how they both intentionally did everything to get a kid and Mahanto's money.🀒 She calls them 'jaanwar' (animals) and  starts weeping loudly. 😭😭Neeraj hugs her and tries to calm her down. Shikha declares that Madhu will be the first to pay for all her misdeeds. πŸ‘

They both take a cab to reach the gates of Jagannath mansion. Neeraj tells her to control her anger when she sees Madhu inside. They are still inside the cab when they spot Aditya's car approaching. Neeraj bends to hide himself and Shikha gets out of the cab to meet Adi. She goes and hugs him.🀒  Neeraj (hiding behind the cab) looks at them. He's repulsed with what all she has to do 😑 (I don't think he is jealous.. Why would he be?  She ain't loving Adi. It is more of anger and digust). Aditya says that he's happy since her misunderstandings regarding Shikha Gupta have been cleared. Samaira agrees and tells him to divorce Madhu, so that they can be together forever. Aditya hesitatingly agrees.πŸ˜† Samaira pretends to be extremely happy and tells Aditya to arrange for some champagne to celebrate the occasion. πŸ₯³

Next day at the office, Aditya meets with a lawyer to file the divorce. The lawyer advises him not to do it since he's signed a pre-nuptial arrangement  according to which Aditya will have to pay 100 crore rupees as settlement to Madhurima incase he divorces her. 😲 Also, Aditya will lose any of his rights on Jagannaths' company/ property. The lawyer also informs him that the only way to override these clauses is by making Madhu file for a divorce herself but he can't torment/ pressurize her to do so since that will be land him  in more trouble. Madhurima walks in and enquires as to why he's summoned a lawyer. Aditya lies to her and tells her that the lawyer has been called to discuss some legal details of an investment. He tells the lawyer to leave and embraces Madhu to divert her attention. 🀒

Aditya and Samaira meet at a secluded place where he tells her the details of the pre-nup and how he can't, therefore, divorce Madhurima yet. Samaira remains adamant and pretends to be indifferent about his situation.😎 She tells him that she can't spend a moment being away from him now and taunts him of being Madhu's slave.πŸ‘πŸΌ Adi requests her to give him some time to come up with a plan to divorce Madhu.

At Neeraj's house, Shikha wonders how she'll separate Adi-Rima. Suddenly, she thinks of something and calls Aditya (in his office). She tells him that she wants to spend a 'romantic night' with him. Neeraj is shocked to hear this.😲😲

Precap for tomorrow: (Romantic setup, looks like someone's bedroom with candles on the floor.. Lights are dimmed) Aditya arranges a surprise for Samaira and carries her to the bed. He fondly moves the hair away from her face. They look into each others eyes and Samaira blushes. (Maddy,PLEASE walk in anytime!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is HANDSOME ...
What is that precap, Neeraj do something pleaseee ..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Jahhnavi for WU.   interesting episode.  
precap.  can't wait.   hope madhurima has been informed to go to an address.   don't think samaira has informed her.   might be neeraj
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnk u so much fr written update jahnavi ..i m catching up with the serial ..its nice man...avi is tooo handsome to be handled ..precap:llz maddy plz walk in
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

BUT Neeraj manages to save her just in time πŸ‘(I have lost count on the number of times he's saved her, but he looked GORGEOUS in that black jacket today..❀️❀️  Man, is he handsome or is he HANDSOME?) He's handsome and he's handsome. 

Neeraj hugs her and tries to calm her down. Ah what a sweet hug. This time no hesitation. πŸ‘

He's repulsed with what all she has to do 😑 (I don't think he is jealous.. Why would he be?  She ain't loving Adi. It is more of anger and digust). It looked like a mixture of both to me.

Neeraj is shocked to hear this. Even I was shocked to hear this. But I guess she has a plan.

Precap for tomorrow: (Romantic setup, looks like someone's bedroom with candles on the floor.. Lights are dimmed) Aditya arranges a surprise for Samaira and carries her to the bed. He fondly moves the hair away from her face. They look into each others eyes and Samaira blushes. (Maddy,PLEASE walk in anytime!) YES! For the first time I want her to walk in as well. πŸ˜†