Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Spandana* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: 3 angels

thanks for the pics.. 😊

kasturi's smile so sweet and cute a plus to her beauty...

welcome kaythee, ya, she is cute. she carries pleasantness in her smile..which is waht attracted me...😳

amu~
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Amu's ur heading r always hatke πŸ˜‰

Loved Kasturi's pics & her smile is very beautiful indeed 😳

Robbie looked adorable in tht scene & i love tht eye 2 eye contact scene b/w RK 😳

Thanks a loads for those snaps πŸ€— πŸ€—

Shruti
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 pics....kasturi is looking really very beautiful...indeed she is beautiful....especially when she calls to robbie's house to inform that he has an imp meeting....she was looking so beautiful...and spandana has its siggy as her signature...she's really very beautiful....and during the marriage too...when she is talking to robbie in the last and the camera goes roumd them.....from her face expressions like after he said that it was not a lie and neither was it a drama...i thought that it was like she was gonna hug him...i mean her eyes with tears and the way they were standing looking at each other.....not while she was talking to him..but when simply when tha camera was round and round around them......she was looking gr8....anyways thanku so much for the pics....

LUV NANDINI
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoj_Tina fan

Amu's ur heading r always hatke πŸ˜‰ lolzz, thanchu😳

Loved Kasturi's pics & her smile is very beautiful indeed 😳 her smile is very pleasant...

Robbie looked adorable in tht scene & i love tht eye 2 eye contact scene b/w RK 😳 areee these r when R is imagining K..there is no ey 2 eye contactπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks a loads for those snaps πŸ€— πŸ€— welcomeeeeeeeeee bachiπŸ˜›

Shruti

bheega, bheega mousam....bheeni bheeni khushboo...jaaga...jaaga....jaadu, kaise rahe dil pe kaabu............................................😳

amu~
Edited by *Spandana* - 16 years ago
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

gr8 pics....kasturi is looking really very beautiful...indeed she is beautiful....especially when she calls to robbie's house to inform that he has an imp meeting....she was looking so beautiful...and spandana has its siggy as her signature...ya, i liked her there..but i wondered why they dint maintain tht beauty in the next marriage sequence...and the sigg credit to sana dii...she's really very beautiful....and during the marriage too...when she is talking to robbie in the last and the camera goes roumd them.....from her face expressions like after he said that it was not a lie and neither was it a drama...i thought that it was like she was gonna hug him...i mean her eyes with tears and the way they were standing looking at each other.....not while she was talking to him..but when simply when tha camera was round and round around them......hey, hugging tht moment is very awkward....i can imagine...wow be blushing...πŸ˜†she was looking gr8....anyways thanku so much for the pics....welcome nandini

LUV NANDINI

amu~

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I rem its d scene when R is rem K but i m talkinga bt tht cip where RK r holding hand 2gether flashback he sahi eye 2 eye contact toh hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shruti
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnax kasturi is very cute