Will Akash - Shruti Jodi be a hit ??

Bubbles2k4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Guys,

The Love story of Aakash and Shruti unfolds every day....and till now its gained  lot of popularity..some say its so real ..others just love Akash...while some find Dev so hot...and Bhatti too hilarious..May be for people like me its all of above...hehehehe.Even though the story is predictable and boy meet girl kinda romance..I still feel its got something fresh and youthful to it ...Or may be its bcoz i am bored of watching Saas Bahu Kekta saga..But do u think it will click with audience who love to watch the glamourised kinda romance shown on kekta serials...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all the resons to love LS. the story is so real,...I guess everyone who has been in college can relate to every scene in Love story. I am so tired of Kekta serials where there is 5 monts of story in the entire 30 mints episode.and oh yes I totally forgot to mention....One big difference is the absence of camera angles.
In kekta serials, if there is any dialogue of interest then the camera has to zoom in and out a million times on everyone's face presnt in the room. and by the end of it my head is reeling big time....
thanks to Anurag basu to come up with something so novel.
millii_02 thumbnail
Actually it has already become a gr8 hit 😉 These two look soooooooo cute together...

Kaash main Shruti ki jagah hoti 😕
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree wid all of u.i think love story is a show is really different.aaksha nd shruti r just mad for each other.dev bhatti and jhilmil is alsooooooo very good.each and eevery characters are so real in this show.just love it
ankiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: short circuit

I am totally agree with millii theat this story has already become hit. Actually all the characters of LS are so real that I cant explain. I want to say thanks to Anurag Basu for showing the love story of a couple in such a nice way. Although its a simple story but still I dont know why I watch this serial so amny times in a day. You guys dont believe but whenever I watch TV if at that time LS happens then I just stop to watch other programs and watch the repeated telecast of LS.

Same here!!!!!!!!!😆😆

is tooooooooooo nice to watch again n again!😳

Swapna-Mobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: short circuit

I am totally agree with millii theat this story has already become hit. Actually all the characters of LS are so real that I cant explain. I want to say thanks to Anurag Basu for showing the love story of a couple in such a nice way. Although its a simple story but still I dont know why I watch this serial so amny times in a day. You guys dont believe but whenever I watch TV if at that time LS happens then I just stop to watch other programs and watch the repeated telecast of LS.

yeah me 2..if LS happens 2 cum wen I m watching da TV..I jus cant wink my eyes too..lol..da show rocks..nd da jodi is already a hit I guess..😉😉

lrl4love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they luk amazing together..
afreen_786 thumbnail
they make a very gud pair. 😊