Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
You're cuteness and sassy style reminds people of the gorgeous Katrina Kaif. Fair and lovely, you and Katrina both love to be out and about and explore the world around you. You love with intensity and try your best to not only have fun but to make sure everyone else enjoys themselves too. A true friend and especially modest, which makes you the most respectable and wanted girls of your circle. You're as popular and famous as Katrina herself! Your physical trademark is your bright and cheery smile, you look the most beautiful when you smile
I dont wanna live in this planet anymore
Originally posted by: hasini009
Katrina KaifYou're cuteness and sassy style reminds people of the gorgeous Katrina Kaif. Fair and lovely, you and Katrina both love to be out and about and explore the world around you. You love with intensity and try your best to not only have fun but to make sure everyone else enjoys themselves too. A true friend and especially modest, which makes you the most respectable and wanted girls of your circle. You're as popular and famous as Katrina herself! Your physical trademark is your bright and cheery smile, you look the most beautiful when you smile
I dont wanna live in this planet anymore
Originally posted by: hasini009
Katrina KaifYou're cuteness and sassy style reminds people of the gorgeous Katrina Kaif. Fair and lovely, you and Katrina both love to be out and about and explore the world around you. You love with intensity and try your best to not only have fun but to make sure everyone else enjoys themselves too. A true friend and especially modest, which makes you the most respectable and wanted girls of your circle. You're as popular and famous as Katrina herself! Your physical trademark is your bright and cheery smile, you look the most beautiful when you smile
I dont wanna live in this planet anymore
You remind your friends of the charismatic Kareena Kapoor. You are independent and classy with attitude and you love the spotlight. You are known for your boldness and reliability in times of crisis and standing up for what you believe in. Like Kareena, you are a natural born leader as well as a smoldering goddess. You and Kareena are known for your pouty full lips that make guys want to have a taste
I agree with some of this except the loving the spotlight part..I'm more of an introvert.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0