Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thank you for all your love and support riddle master.. truly truly touching..
I would never get this one given my reluctance to see, imagine, accept that man as old...πŸ˜†
Imperialistic denial .. sun never sets on him in any way.. its all dawn.. NO dusk..😳

will STOP this crazy talk.. thanks for the fun

nahiin, nahin stopping. i love the crazy talk.

indu... me with you... no age, no dhoti, no kurta, no shuddh hindi, no middil killas... asr, always in waistcoat and sexy narrow tie, sleek well cut elegant fashionable trousers shirts jackets, wealthy, dashing, in suv and aviators, thick thick hair, high forehead, stormy tawny eyes, jaw clenching, lips etched and expressive, voice husky to steel to yelling and shaking up the winds... and that's final, no arguments.

imperialistic denial. el brillianto, my friendo. at last i know why we had to go through several centuries of imperialism... this is the cause this is the cause πŸ˜†  to dawn... no sunset on this boulevard. to asr.

you sent me katra katra for my birthday? aww... slipped my mind, sorry. i have not seen ijaazat, heard the song years ago when they released that tribute to r d by gulzar and asha... something about trains and tracks meeting and separating i seem to remember... the song had a beauty, a pull. in very early songs of asha's she had a fresh and very clever naughtiness, (if i find the gana i am thinking of but the name escaoes me, shall post) here traces of that though a deeper sensual thing, but dreams too. rambling me.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aww Faiqa, was flipping pages and came across these gorgeous gifs..
πŸ‘how you pictorially depicted closing of that farq loop from her side..

The one on top.. whats about it.. he takes one step closer to her.. looks at her intently.. a little nuanced upping of chin while asking her "tumhe kya farq padtha hai".. and her "suna aapne..hume farq nahi padtha" desperately trying to hide her fissured heart.. both of them visibly broken...the locale, direction, characters, acting, actors, their gloomy selves.. hurting insides.. PITCH PERFECT!! The way I watched love stories changed for ever...

thanks, for that comment on the moments by the poolside that were yes, just perfect... yeah, never have i seen or felt a love story like this. nothing plastic. nothing fudged. all flesh blood gut and pure ether... spirit...

what is in those eyes and how do you get an expression like that.

she came storming at him... what gave her the right, did she ever ask herself? he kept pushing for a ceremony to tie him to another only because he couldn't bear the thought of someone, an other, putting a ring on her finger, he apparently had the right to hurt her and tell her she didn't mean a thing to him but how dare she go and get engaged to some other guy... she didn't want to think about him, the man who had made her feel things no one had, right here by the pool, but she would put it all aside and do the right thing... a feeling seizing both and doing its own thing while they try to hold on to their own worlds, though it is no longer what it used to be, its very nature changed, because one fine evening a man opened his eyes and saw a woman and then she fell right into his arms.

serial after serial uses this same language of faraq padta hai ya nahin... no one has lifted these simple words to the level or power these two have. tumhe kya faraq padta hai? do you love me? faraq padta hai. i love you.

of course, faraq padta hai... has anyone ever hit my inner organs so vitally with just ordinary everyday words? i loved him saying he loved her... but the declaration and possession and right and thrill of fara
q... when the promos said, aaj main khushi ko bataaonga ki mujhe faraq kyun padta hai... words to that effect... with that slightly tilted head and smile and eyes wrapping fire with a flow of gentleness, i would feel my blood pressure go plummeting, my hands going warm...

yes, writing, direction, sound, light, everything and the acting with inordinate presence.

shut up, indi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-247

"I married you, because I know you are having an affair with Shyam."😭 how painful these words are for a girl...just imagine and especially if she didn't do anything...

Arnav's disdainful words petrified khushi completely. All of the wounds are raw and still bleed and his heart finally opens the flood gates to let all the bottle up anger flow. He married her to protect his di's marriage from breaking. His hold on her arms gets harder in contempt. Khushi became completely decadent, what she should say against such strong and baseless allegation. Arnav was in quandary for so long, how she could do such things. With the crescendo of the intense music in the BG, the tension between them also ascends.

Well described their heart broken state...Finally the truth is out in open...I was actually happy for this moment...and seeing Shyam active as this shows progress in story..

"Didn't you ever think of trapping that married guy who is son in law of Raizada family, the family who did so much for you."

Arnav's poignant words are piercing Khushi's heart like million needles.

"how dare you played with my sister's life? How could you?"  He again grabs hold of her upper arms vehemently. Khushi's eyes get redden with tears, she becomes languid with abysmal pain. Arnav can see the innocence in her eyes. But he is in denial, her tears what always make his heart spasm with pain, is not affecting him any more. He continues his volley of afflictive words with voice laden with contempt,

"I know the innocence in your face is just a show off. How much innocent you look from outside, that much."

He doesn't complete but blasphemes her even more,,

He was panting upp all this time but if you think , you can see why? I am seeing and feeling a lot...of pain, despair and his frustration but at the same time his helplessness...he doesn't wanna do it but she is wrong ...and he can't forgive that

"If di wasn't pregnant I would tell her everything on that night. Main nahi chahta tha ki di ke anewale nanhe khushi iss khushi ki  Bajase barbad ho. I can do anything for my di, can marry a girl like you, what I did. I was just waiting when this six months time period will finish and my di's pregnancy gets secured. So that I can throw you out from my life for good. Because I hate you khushi. and now you know the reason of this hate, that you don't have a character."

With her heart pounding painfully, she stares at him, a maelstrom of chaotic thought running berserk in her head. The sheer intensity of his rancor left her momentarily disoriented. Rage pain, misery and betrayal shred him to gruesome merciless pieces After trampling her with the fusillade of despicable words, he throws away her stars in the ground and strides away gracefully giving her a loathsome glare. 

This is the first time when she is completely done with shattered and dejected,
and this was not in her wildest dream that the man she thinks as her protector and all will taint her character like that and her character which is everything to her...and that what makes her quiet and that is a punch  which made her complete away from him for a while ...but again the bridge is going to make her realize the pre reason and his pain and war within him and that will make her come back to prove her innocence , not for living with him just for her sanity because she can't bear the REJECTION from him...

"kiyu khwabon pe tere sahe hai,

Dil kyu hai tanha mera

Kyu khamosh hai zuban meri

Ashqo pe kehe paoo na

Kiyu dard hai itna

Tere ishq mein

Rabba vey rabba vey

Rabba vey rabba vey

IT MAKES ME CRY WITH HER😭

The air gets rife with melancholy with the new sad version of rabba vey. Never felt such scorching pain before to hear a sad song. It must be the affect of IPK.

My heart has riven asunder with his every contemptuous word. I'm not even in a state to write further. same here...I love this doll I wish if I could give her a tight hug. Khushi became completely mortified, she is so wretched that can say anything or defend her. She slides down to the terrace ground as the dam finally breaks and she succumbs in undecipherable grieves. Copious tears brim over and stream incessantly down her cheek his words are echoing through her ear drums reverberating through her whole being leaving her burnt and scorched. She reminisces her wedding night, his every words are annihilating her inwardly. A derelict Khushi crumples in the terrace ground with her heart and soul are stricken by a devastating pain that wracked her whole body. The air around her shuddered uncontrollably with intense, pure, unadulterated grief.

Shyam hides the will paper when he sees Anjali coming in the room. Though Anjali gets incredulous, but she is so gullible that Shyam easily averts her query.😑 He wants to know when saale sahab and Khushi are coming. Anjali tells him that they are coming back in few hours. Shyam smile devilishly to hear that. he is planning to implement his next ploy!

He knows that  going to  GH , Arnav will be more furious...you think Buaji hided that wrapper but I think he left it there...remember he was everywhere in that house...He knows every weak point to every one and uses those as he does in RM...he will see Anjali by crossing walls and he will steal Garima and Arnav's father pic crossing windows...the main purpose is to show that he is a thug and knows how to play with emotions...

The man is standing in the patio, enraged, despondent and wretched. He is fighting with his tumultuous thought. He recollects Khushi's convo with her friend about her wedding, her confession inebriated state on the day of holi. And the terrace scene where she was in Shyam's embrace, she was telling him to leave Anjali. What he will believe! A fierce conflict between his heart and his mind, ebbing and flowing in the murky depths of his eyes. He closes his eyes to conceal his turbulent, muddle thought frothing at the surface, battling hard to break free. He hadn't been able to completely thwart a feeling of self doubt that had been gnawing at his heart ever since he saw the terrace scene. When he was whirling in the vortex of his rational thought, khushi comes there. She veneers her pain, tries to act normal as if nothing happened. 
He's been ripping apart in between his mind and soul ...Her state always makes him distress and right now on terrace she is completed ripped and he can feel that but those words and Shyam's hold makes him believe what he saw is the reality...

When the pain is too deep, a woman always tries to hide it. Or she is so scorched inwardly that doesn't even want to show her anger.πŸ‘ She tells him why he is not getting ready yet; they suppose to go back to Shantivan by noon. She is picking her clothes from the clothesline, she is talking gibberish, will he buy all new clothes for her after going back? They will have more baggage now. Bua and amma must have already filled his car with some. They also got so many gifts form the moholla, after all she came home for the first time after her marriage. She tells him to check the pursey (parts) of his car. She doesn't want him blame her mohollawale if the car beaks down in the middle of the road. She goes inside to pack. Arnav is completely flummoxed to see her staccato behavior, her nonchalance, is she a stoic!

"kiss mitti se bani hai yeh!."

I love it , why would she waste another aansoo...she said that before hum inhain app jaise pathar dil keh liye zaya nahin karaingey...He is stone heated for him and why not , think being in her shoes...he is 

Bua and amma successfully cooked Italian pasta for their favorite babua. Ammay exults, "It exactly looks like the pic in the recipe book."

When Khsuhi tastes it, her face distorts with distaste.

"buaji yeh khilake aap humse jaldi shantivan vejne chahte hai kya?' she is asking  besan ka laddoo for her favorite Payalia and her favorite jijaji.

They made everything for everybody. Arnav is espying her every move, it's unfathomable to him how she is behaving so normal!. Seeing him coming from bathroom, khushi reminds him to take everything! She quips; he also should check beside the hand pump, whether he forgot anything there or not. Bua chides her for her banter. Amma suspects something is wrong. She asks her, is Arnav fine; did they have a fight. Khushi says he is sad as his bidai is going to happen. He gonna miss you more than me. amma pats her lightly, she is too naughty. Khushi asks Arnav,

"kiyu ji hum theek keherahi hai na. you will miss them right?"

Arnav's anger pulsates more to hear her banter.

While packing Arnav's eyes go to the stars laying on the bed. He holds it and thinks how Khushi is so insouciant!. After spurting out the truth he was expecting some kind of umbrage or explanation. Or was he expecting she would try to prove her innocence! He might want himself to be wrong for suspecting her alleged affair with Shyam. When he was still cogitating Khushi enters still trying to behave normal. Actually she was overacting to veneer the clamor of her heart.. Her voice is still broken. 😭She again starts her incoherent talk with constrict voice, where she will put the extra container, bua gave besan ka laddoo for Payal, what she loves, but she loves all kind of sweets. She gives a flying kiss to Salman Khan.

You can feel the wavy and shaky voice of her through deep pain...she wasn't laughing...I was surprised how could he not feel or see it but then after watching too many times , he was expecting her to say something...to fight with her because he wants convo over this matter which he didn't do that night...he wants to clear all MUs as u said was expecting her to prove her innocence .A HOPE

" what are you trying to prove now? What ghatiya plan you are making? why you are behaving that nothing has happened?" he asks angrily, unable to control the rapidly mushrooming desperation in his voice. Khuahi still feigns ignorance. Arnav wants to say more, but can't speak as bua calls her from outside. She wants to give her more sweets. khushi says, "jitna mitha denge kaam parega."

Is it her indirect reply to Arnav, that he nurtured so much bitterness inside him, that her defense will not lessen it.

Very cute thought...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally it's time for bid adieu. Khushi is carrying a big portrait of Arnav and her in her hand. Why she is holding it so closely, is she trying to get the strength to face the upcoming storm?

Bua and amma beg their ardent apology to Arnav for all the discomfort he faced in their small house. Arnav refutes, the love and affection what he got in the house is more than everything, it doesn't matter the house is big or small. Bua kisses him on his forehead and amma cares his cheek lovingly. khushi feigns anger,

" arey sare ashirwad damadji ke denge, toh humare liye bachenge kiya?" 

amma can sense her daughter's disquietude, she is too garrulous today.

"humari ye adat to unhe itni ache lagte hai amma."

He bangs the dickey door of the car , tries to control his anger under rein. Khushi also agitates a bit in anticipation. She can anticipate what dread is waiting for her. She needs her beloved amma and bua's extra love and pray today. She hugs them before bidding the final adieu.

On the way to shantivan, Anjali calls Khushi. She again starts her gibberish talk, trying to hide her tension in the faade of zeal. "di is so happy." She is also happy to meet everybody after a long time. She tells everybody's name one after another.

"aur shyam." Arnav asks her with gritted teeth. Khushi tries to ignore his question and continues, who else she will meet. She shows him the pic of them, dancing together in Preeto's sangeet. She doesn't know when they took the pic and Nandini masi framed it for her. His eyes blaze as unsuppressed anger erupts him like lava.  He screeches the care to a halt. Khushi jerks in fear. Anticipation and apprehension make her tizzy. She yet didn't recover from a bout of his extreme rampage.

Arnav gets down from the car and drags her out vigorously. He hurls the portrait on the road, what she was carrying so lovingly. He is cantankerous in anger.

DID you notice he always throws her out without coming out except once on Janmashtami...this time he comes out and then takes her out...and breaks the picture...as breaking glass usually is a bad omen but I take Egyptian style...he is removing suffocation...glass to bring both of them out of this misery of MU

"That is enough...enough..." his holler echoes in the orchard around the bridge.

"don't you forget that I know the secret behind your drama. What do you think; I'll forget everything so easily! Don't try to act that you don't know what I'm talking about." He says angrily his voice pulsates menacingly.

Khushi is aghast, his every words are ravaging her soul. Arnav's tirade continues,

"Actually it doesn't make any difference to you. That's why you didn't think to explain it to me. or you might have nothing to say.'

He is inciting her to speak. The self flagellation continues unabated inside the calm surface of her mind, but she is still taciturn, staring at him with bewilderment.

His vexation continues,

" Or how would  you have, cause you know very well that you are wrong. And you are expert of hiding your faux passes. It's sad that you and my family love you so much. You don't deserve their love. It's good that your mom and dad are not alive to see these days.

Khushi who was listening and enduring his accusation silently, can't bear his insolence any more, it's felt like a sacrilege to her sanctuary. She retaliates him with gritted teeth,

"humari amma babuji ke bade mein ek shabd nahi."

Bingo .he hit the jack pot to bring her at the table of talking...

Ok, now he is successful to make her speak. He wanted to instigate her more to know the truth,

"kiyu, what wrong I said. You always say that your parents have become stars. So how will you face them?"

Fulminating anger suffuses her face; she antagonizes him strongly by pointing her finger towards him,

"I told you not to say a word against my amma-babuji"

both become silent for a moment.

"Hume ghar jana chiye. Di is waiting." Khushi aberates the topic and turns towards the car. His anger goes to zenith now, he doesn't want to relinquish until he gets her explanation.

"no way you and me will not leave from here, until I get my answer." Arnav bangs the door shut and hauls her vigorously near the bridge again.

"we are not going until I get to know that after getting such good upbringing, how can you stoop so low! We will not go until I know how could you deceive me and my family. And today after coming out everything how can you behave so normal as if nothing happened."

He told her that not his family only but she cheated him as well. So he accepted that there is something between them. Khushi's eyes are redden with pain and rage, but still she is numb. Now Arnav relents her and asks her meekly,

"khushi mujhe explain karma zaroori nahi samjha?'

His voice modulation is enough for plea full of HOPE and that is what makes her open her mouth.I got my furious Khushi back

Khushi now recriminates,

. "so you want the explanation, why I am behaving like that as if nothing happened. How dare you asked such question? You want to know, why I'm quite, why I''m not  giving my explanation then listen, Agar aap humare bare mein itni ghatiya soch rakhte hai toh humein nahi lagta aap humare safayi ke layak hai".. If you can think so low of me then you don't deserve any explanation from me. if you think that I have an extra marital affair with Shyam, then you are most welcome with your morbid thought. Lekin humari taraf se apko serf khamoshi milegi. "

Arnav contemplates her for some moments. He is trying to read her mind. Khushi continues,

"Why didn't you ask me this before, why didn't you ask me on that night when you married me forcefully?"

Just let me die. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5cExWxMhc[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Shy
plz ignore typos and mistakes, i don't have time to proof read.
gifs credit goes to tumblr

I loved it soha...😊

I am reading here after days .usually read in between my work and can't have fun like I always have...

This is so painful episode can't tell u .I am making A special Edition of this epi...There is a lot in this epi for me ...Coming this weekend...

I loved your description of their pain and deliverance of their heart's true voice...
Gosh ...too much...Both are burning and cindering and beseeching in these despair moment of life and can't be together and can't be away...tough time

Thnx for lovely gifs...love em as always.so cute VM 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, for that comment on the moments by the poolside that were yes, just perfect... yeah, never have i seen or felt a love story like this. nothing plastic. nothing fudged. all flesh blood gut and pure ether... spirit...

what is in those eyes and how do you get an expression like that.

she came storming at him... what gave her the right, did she ever ask herself? he kept pushing for a ceremony to tie him to another only because he couldn't bear the thought of someone, an other, putting a ring on her finger, he apparently had the right to hurt her and tell her she didn't mean a thing to him but how dare she go and get engaged to some other guy... she didn't want to think about him, 

Yes , she means nothing...koi matlab nahin...uss baat ka ya tumhara and still he wants her to think about him...jealous and possessive as he is because she is his...only his but he will not say that , she supposed to feel it.She on the other side...humain iss se koi fadak nahin padta...yes if he can reject me then why should I bother...hum nahin chahte keh woh phr hum se buri tarah se baat karain...both ego mani at that time

the man who had made her feel things no one had, right here by the pool, but she would put it all aside and do the right thing... a feeling seizing both and doing its own thing while they try to hold on to their own worlds, though it is no longer what it used to be, its very nature changed, because one fine evening a man opened his eyes and saw a woman and then she fell right into his arms.
This is destiny and prayers of mothers for their children to be one .unanimous effort

serial after serial uses this same language of faraq padta hai ya nahin... no one has lifted these simple words to the level or power these two have. tumhe kya faraq padta hai? do you love me? faraq padta hai. i love you.

of course, faraq padta hai... has anyone ever hit my inner organs so vitally with just ordinary everyday words? i loved him saying he loved her... but the declaration and possession and right and thrill of fara
q... when the promos said, aaj main khushi ko bataaonga ki mujhe faraq kyun padta hai... words to that effect... with that slightly tilted head and smile and eyes wrapping fire with a flow of gentleness, i would feel my blood pressure go plummeting, my hands going warm...

Oh indi , i adore his walk , the pride, happiness and thrill after years which was not gone unnoticed by his Di either.it seems to me he found his life after years of remaining in coma...

yes, writing, direction, sound, light, everything and the acting with inordinate presence.

shut up, indi.

Thnx Horizon and Indi , I didn't even remember when the heck I made this post as I am absent for days from this thread...this weekend I will be here...yes...and I am sure we will on next one...but it will be extension so still made it..

But I can go on and on like you indi for these moments but there is so much intensity and panting info which just wants to come out of you...in the form of love and feelings...my comments are in between 

Horizon ,Loved the pink...and yes I loved her innocent yet straight forwad answer without concealing anything...baat aapki hai..isliye
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 249

I Won't Deceive HimπŸ‘ always prompt

Shyam wants Khushi to help him have Arnav sign some legal documents making some lame excuse.  But our Khushi is strong in her convictions and she knows he is a snake and doesn't trust him.  

She tells him no she won't deceive her husband, she can't.  

He already believes that she is a home wrecker.

Shyam is stunned, what will he do?

Arnav has been distracted and irritable since coming home from the Gupta house.  Much unfolded there and much was revealed even though he didn't believe Khushi's truth.  But it IS on his mind, just maybe...maybe she is telling the truth, NO she is NOT ,Shyam even said how much the house was different without her in front of everyone.  

No she is not telling the truth...is she?

Shyam had planted a very strong seed of hate in his mind by using his weakness, being in love with her and he is watering that seed to grow plant to get what he wants...money and Khushi

It must be hard wrestling in your mind with truth and non-truth, trust and distrust. You become quite irritable and you don't want anything, not even your usual cup of coffee.  Everyone is noticing his behavior, Anjali worries he refused her offering of juice and Nani and Mami are equally concerned and their joking around at his expense causes him more frustration.  He slams down the laptop and leaves and Nani thinks that since he came home he has been upset. 

He is at war within...her words are hammering him...you don't deserve my explanation and she is right if he thinks of her that low then why?

Manorama does her Mami thing and calls up Buaji to find out what happen.  She taunts Buaji but Buaji gives it right back and actually hangs up on her having the last word that Arnav misses their ginger tea compared to Shantivans black coffee.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anjali notices a worried Khushi.  She asks if they had a good time at her parents' home and if Arnav was okay.  Khushi says they had fun. Anjali's gentle probing finally comes to the point and asks if they had been fighting. Anjali explains how it is common in new relationships to adjust and sometime fight.  Arnav has a hard time expressing his feelings and becomes irritable. 

Arnav comes he informs them he is going to the office and his button falls off.  He is going to change his shirt and Anjali finds this as a perfect opportunity for Arnav and Khushi to share an intimate moment together. 

They follow Arnav to his room and Anjali tells him not to change, Khushi is there to sew his button back on. 

You can cut the awkwardness and tension in the room. πŸ‘ They both are hurting although I think more Khushi then Arnav . πŸ‘ 

He doesn't trust her.

She hands Khushi the sewing kit and Khushi takes it hesitantly.

I see that this is an intimate act the sewing of a button on the husband's shirt by the wife on Indian TV, rather interesting to my western brain and considering I don't know how to sew a stitch; but it is true, it is a very intimate and a sensual act.   The intermingling of breaths, almost cheek to chin, the intimacy and closeness of the pair, very sweet in my opinion. 

Cynthia , it is but at the same time just putting a button on a shirt while wearing it is easier than other way ,I do it on me or on both of my idiots but may be because I know how to...

She slowly and steadily sews his shirt button and her eyes fill with tears.  It must be hard to interact when your husband distrusts you.  She knows he doesn't want her to touch him; he despises her touch now that it is tainted. 

What must be going through her mind?

But then again what is in his?  

He looks at her with those big puppy dog eyes πŸ˜†and I'm lost.  Questioning? Yearning?

When Di leaves he says to her she doesn't have to do the drama and he goes to walk away and she pricks her finger.  He jumps, "Khushi?"  

Yes, he does care and it's obvious by the quickness of his response to her pain.

The FB of all the pain and hurt he caused her on the bridge comes before our eyes and the slow Rabba Vey music plays in the background pulling on our heartstrings.

She tells him it's no drama but since the thread is already tied she might as well finish the job.

She was saying she has tied to him and she didn't do willingly but as she is tied to him then she wants to keep it strong...

Why, Arnav, why can't you see the pain you are causing her?  I know you do, you stand still and let her complete the job and at the very end she comes so close to you with tears filling her eyes and you must ignore them, otherwise she will know that you just maybe leaning to believing her.  You want to so badly, don't you?

She must try to speak to him again.  

He places his tie and jacket on and walks out the door ignoring her.

Anjali comes in and asks now what happened. Khushi tries to cover up her feelings with a lie and Anjali sees right through it.

Shyam comes in and an atmosphere which is tense becomes even more so with his two sense.  He has seen BIL leave looking angry is everything okay?  He spurts out his opinion and you all know how I dislike him, so I am not listening to him at all, nananana.  My fav of ALL...my spidey, scorpy , and Slither and Serpent... He speaks to Khushi as if Anjali is not in the room but then includes her when she looks up at him.  He is so despicable.  Abbas was brilliant as Shyam; he truly played a spectacular villain.

I will skip over the Bubli scene it is useless. 

The next scene was the best.  Finally you have Khushi interrupting what looks like a very important meeting Arnav is having.The scene goes between Khushi's dialog and Arnav's," What the? How dare you? This is not acceptable."dialog.  So we believe the conversation is taking place between the pair of star-crossed lovers.  But alas Nooo, a diabolical Shyam is sitting in Arnav's chair as Khushi has spilled the beans about him and ASR is in a meeting in the conference room reprimanding a security guard.  It was brilliant this scene but so disheartening too.  I wanted so badly for Arnav to hear Khushi's words and to see how much she trusts him and she is trustworthy.  I wanted Arnav to see Shyam's real face.

In my head I am hearing the sad Rabba Vey music in the background and the words said by a woman who truly loves her husband with her whole heart and soul saying, 

"I won't deceive Him",

But beware, hisss...

The slithering snakewa Shyam says,

But I will...

Cynthia , good oneπŸ‘

that pink, above and blue underlined ...yes same feelings...They are stitching their own wounds and opening at the same time ...howcome it won't hurt you.It is hurtful as hell...

My comments are in between...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 248-249

Game of Chess Begins...

A game of chess has been set in this episode and after a long time all the players have taken their positions. The king and the queen have arrived safely by holding their positions together one side,Bishop[Naniji] Loving and anchor Rook[Anjali] and Protective Knight[Payal] and outsider Rook Shyam away from other proving that he was in it just for his own purpose "iss main mera kya fayeda hoga..."..He doesn't care anyone but himself and Anjali is the bait in this whole process for Money ...

Shyam keeps his fixed eyes on Khushi after greeting her to make King and Khushi alert with his intentions but my grabber is Arnav's impassive face and unreadable eyes.He excused himself for finishing some work by giving side decisive look to Khushi.His strides with stiff body language does convey the message to Rook[Shyam[ that he finally has found the truth of him and Khushi but Shyam's confident shared look to Arnav made him more confident that his planted seed of doubt has grown up in Arnav's brain. Arnav's relentless and implacable look with his calm visage is throwing some danger in Khushi's spine but Shyam's calmness is giving him courage to make his soundless move  But amazingly he doesn't know that this is a trap for him with poison meds.Arnav is leaving Khushi more vulnerable and Shyam's smirk shows he got his prey but he is forgetting Anjali's leaning forward position as compared to Naniji and Payal and Arnav's move to reach to his border as Arnav's move of warning has crossed limit... .

Shyam is indeed a lousy Rook...Their side to side positions show their moves clearly... Don't forget Payal is noticing that Khushi is uncomfortable in Shyam's presence.Anchor Rook and Protective Knight are ready for covering the position of Queen in the absence of King...Yes my chess is back...with Slithery moves in it...

Khushi s feelings are coming to the surface and it is becoming unbearable for her taking accusations by Arnav .His words are piercing her heart " hum seh nahin sakte keh wo humare bare main aisa sochain..." Her mind is in constant motion to find a solution to clear the air in between him and her by involving everyone but her heart again takes the clock of hiding it and keeping it to herself just to live up with her traits...She finds another lousy solution and ends up with Shyam who tries his slippery tongue to get honey but gets only bitterness in return with a straight slap that Arnav is the only man in her life..." jin se hum sab se ziyada..."...Her confession of love for Arnav will trigger his brain into some serious actions as always...

This is a moment where we are seeing Shyam's true face who just worships money and that is the sole reason he married with Anjali."iss main humara kya fayeda hoga..."...just like he planted the seed of doubt in Arnav by using his extreme love for Khushi and "baby " which was his deal for Arnav ..., today he planted a seed of "guilt" in Khushi..."Arnav ko na him par bharosa hai aur na app par" by using Khushi's love for Arnav and "Will" as a deal with Khushi...This whole scene also indicates that Khushi will prove her innocence and it will be under Shyam's nose...by using his pawns...Brilliant Layout of this chess game...IPK is back...

Shyam's Faith over his seeding plants is missing one big "REASON" for both of them[Khushi and Arnav] to fall in his lousy trap is lack of "Trust" in each other's love.Once they are on the other side of this  broken bridge of TRUST , He[ Shyam] is done...Khushi who is Shyam's bait now will be the one who will check mate him at the end...as he already stamped on it .."Ye kaam aapke shubh haathon se ho tou acha hai..."

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Here comes the REASON [Anjali]..because of whom, Arnav and Khushi took the same decisions after finding out the truth of Shyam and amazingly they both wanted to tell Anjali.They both stepped forward with the same intention, "to protect Anjali"...Khushi came but seeing Anjali's "atoot vishwas" [strong belief] and was blocked by DeviMaiya as her Manglasutre tore off and She preferred silence for Anjali's Faith and love for her husband.Other side Arnav couldn't tell Anjali because of her being a "mother "..of her Nanhi Khushi ...and who knows better than him as being an orphan.This WEAK reason "ANJALI AND HER BEILEFS" made both of them weak and Shyam took the advantage.But here is Arnav's words at the bridge,"why didn't you tell me or anyone about Shyam"...but did he do that by himself and ask Khushi? No...Similary his "tali ek haath se nahin bajti" ...he confronted Shyam but couldn't do it with Khushi having a fear of losing her.But did he try to think that what Khushi have explained might be true??? No he will not because his mind is just filled with Khushi's betrayal words"chod dijye Anjaliji ko.."..He won't believe her as he can't...

He will accept his mistake to Naniji later"main ne Khushi ki baat na maan kar galati ki...sirf Shyam se poocha"...He will find the connective Dots of Trust when Khushi will declare her love for him on Airport...But for a "STRONGER BELIEF and TRUST"  on Khushi's words,he  still need a bigger storm for him like the terrace one to come out of it and that is kidnapping...A "Fear" of losing her love just like the "fear" of knowing that she loves some one else and then the man of action will confess his love"I love u" without needing anything else..."mujhe aur khuch nahin chahiye Khushi..." and this "REASON" will be diminished as he doesn't need any reason to love her ,HE JUST DOES...and after kidnapping when Khushi will try to leave ...He will stop her for HIMSELF not for any other "REASON" or even his Di where she tries to leave for Anjali.."aur main Khushi"... ...his TRUST on his love will make him worship her and her wishes...

Pause here: Arnav's "main achi tarah samjh sakta hoon kitna mushkil hota hai Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada ban ke jo paisa, aaram, aur shaan mil raha hai use jane daina..Koi "Pagal" hi hoga jo isse chod daiga..."

Khushi will leave his kingdom later and his 2 lakh bag and all will not be able to make him win her and later she does leave for Anjali with simply channas what he buys for her during his jogging as he learns by then Khushi's nanhi Khushi relies in him and a Rose just needs a Rose of deep love which resides in him and nothing much...Yes she is indeed a paagal...

Today epis states that they both don't remember when they fell in love and only remembered when it ended.They both fell in love completely at Diwali but for Khushi it ended at Diwali by her prince and in further installments every time when she started climbing in this love ladder as I explained in my 225 But for Arnav it was terrace night seeing her in Shyam's arms...but this is the paagal who will leave no stone to find him and to bring him to safety fighting against all odds of Shyam...and will leave for Anjali...later which in return will make him leave no stone to win her back..

Today he threw all of her stars which is her wealth, her beliefs... 

Pondering Connected Dots: The day under the Star , when Khushi found the truth of Shyam and clashed with Arnav , he asked million times "tum theek ho..." and got the REASON of her break down but look at the irony of his behavior today, he couldn't see or feel the bleeding heart of hers even after Amma sensed her behavior of talking too much...

Then the confrontation in the middle of the road , just like Shyam had with Khushi to prove his innocence that he was forced in the relationship with Anjali. Shyam said one right statement - "Humesha jo dikhta hai wohi sach nahin hai Khushiji". Same today when Khushi said to Arnav, " Zaroori nahin jo aap ne dekha wo sach ho..."

That day Khushi didn't believe Shyam and today Arnav didn't believe Khushi...Both are seeing things at different angles...Khushi found out Shyam's obsession of her and his fake story with his acts...and his true face made her to HATE him to the core of her heart.She showed Shyam her HATE on Terrace that night that even though he will divorce Anjali , she will prefer to die than to marry him.This was the actual truth which came out that night but ended up with darkness in her life.

On the other hand Arnav witnessed a completely  different truth. He saw Khushi in Shyam's embrace and believed that. He saw Shyam's reality but couldn't witness the reality of Khushi and for that he needs another thunder of Fate and that will come from Shyam as this time after Anjali and Khushi , Arnav is his road block...towards his Khushi...AR and Wealth .BUT one thing is evident, Khushi's respect is snatched in both cases.Shyam disrespected her with his lust and Arnav tainted her calling her characterless.She slapped Shyam with hate and she took this slap from Arnav in Love. 

The REASON of knotting Khushi and Arnav , Anjali Di sensed the tension and as usually tries to mend threads of this relation.She Halts Arnav from changing his shirt and tells him that Khushi will stitch the button .Khushi, hesitantly with heavy heart steps towards him.The day she left for GH , She left the chirpiness of her childhood in RM ..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:that was the last day as I explained it because Arnav said to her ,"she acts not less than Babli"...But he wasn't aware  of just like now, there is a mature and sensitive woman in her who just wants his attention, love, and respect and above all TRUST.At the samw  He loves her chirpy side which diminishes his pain..."tumhare saath bitae huwe pal..." and all the dhamakas which he will adore later and will act as a child for her to just bring a SMILE on her face...

His pretense continues till Anjali goes out of the room.My grabber is His stiff body doesn't move as he is weak in front of her.He fears to lose his control if he will move and that exactly happens when he moves after saying "Di jaa chuki hai...tumhain yeh drama karne ki koi zroorat nahi..." [u don't have to drama as di has gone]...Needle pierces  in her finger when he walks away making this comment...She hisses in pain and his concerned side takes over.."Khushi! ..I am sorry.." Yes he Hates her...His heart yearns to hold her feeling her hankering to be close to  him , to cry her heart over her shoulder as she always does in her distress and he is always there to hold her and protects her from falling and feeling so low...Yes he hates her but wants to have her close , close to her essence , close to her heart keeping her near to his heart...which only beats for her in a same rhythm .convulses in her pain by piercing pain in his...but he hates her...

Khushi in her shaky voice with bleeding heart and finger yet keeping her firm fingers on the THREAD...,"Dhaaga humein zabasdasti thaamna para.. Humari marzi nahi thi.. Par ab jo thaam liya hai toh..." [I didn't had intentions to be knotted in this but if it happened then be it]...A promising and clear statement , she won't let it lose or break no matter how much she gets bleeded or hurt in this way of Love and Trust .He stands numb with this "kiss mitti ki bani hai ye" ...[What kind of a girk is she?]...He called her characterless,threw her Stars, her beliefs,her reasons of survival , dragged her relentlessly, broke her hope of a promising relationship by breaking the frame of em and now seeing  her holding the thread of that HOPE tying em together.This is his wife , his half part ,his reason of survival standing so close in tears and heavy heart but he hates her ...standing there mesmerized and hypnotized by her innocent beauty ,having urge to hide her in his protective shell but he has to hate her, has to create a rift no matter what and keeping the cloak of pretense that "nothing matters to him".."She means nothing to him..."...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She picked up the button just like she picked up the key on Dargha...that day she ran to tell him...what he did was wrong and no one can connect thread with anything other than Bhagwaan...today she is picking up button and telling him by reminding him...She didn't plan anything but if Fate has brought us together then She is in with full Faith and Love...and is willing to do whatever it will take to keep it knotted...and she knotted the Dhaga on Teej by and he is the one who broke her fast and dropped the sindoor...That day this Dhaga was tied by opening the lock of his heart and now she is threading that with him by reminding him that he also has this obligation and this is not a joke for her ...BUT at the same time we have so many threads joining that day,just like others' relations depend on these two...including the ULJHA huwa rishta of Anjali and SHyam...which is making their relation as complicated as it could be...

They both are feeling this yearning and need to hold on to each other just like every time in pain...in distress...but fate has something else stored in it...She comes close to snap the thread and this time he lets her without moving or stopping her.An intimacy which they both are  aspiring for is their longing right now and they let it by keeping the rhythm of their nearness...by inhaling each other's essence.Her face is kissing the corner of his neck...and he gets frozen just her touch and just soft gazes caress her face and he can't offer much today...because this is his fate and he is accepting it but she got the strength from her again by her looseness just like the day of their marriage by holding her hand...and then that strength makes him to deject himself by putting his vest as he is wearing the disappearing cloak of his guards...just to ignore her melodious voice filled with plea...because he can't take it any more ...as he has no energy..to face her...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: After disclosing of her engagement , she never knew the extend of his pain...today she is feeling the same but his pain is not less either...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 250

Reflection...

Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.~~Margaret J.Wheatley~~

I love the set up of this episode right from the start...It started with Lots of Reflections of Shyam in his office and his each and every dialogue,which was a true reflection of his intention and character for Khushi and that is why since today he will be under her Radar...Brilliant creators...Upcoming track is Khushi's realization and reflection towards her deep LOVE for Arnav and her deep HATE for Shyam.This track will provide her true picture of Shyam  and her true feelings for  Arnav.Yes Reflection ! This episode is reflecting their inner turmoil for their next moves...as game is so on...Shyam's "Aap toh aise bol rahi hain, jaise aap humhein jaante hi nehin, humarein raashtein mein aane ki koshish bhi mat kijiyega". Shows how desperately he is making mistake to show his weakness and putting Khushi's mind at suspicious point.He proves really so dumb in his desperation.He has no idea that every thread of his move  will be cut not other than Khushi who he is threatening right now. He is the biggest fool ever as "hum apne pair par kuldhadi..." Really...you already did that when Arnav confronted you and today you are doing it in front of Khushi...waking her mind.."apne dimag par..."Stupid move Mr Slither!!!...as Khushi is at her best in stress and anger because Khushi is more of a visceral than a thinker...But this is also a warning point for Khushi too..aap humain janti nahin" as she only knows him as a skirt chaser but now she will see the true REFLECTION of him which she can't even imagine.."hum kissi bhi hud tak jaa sakte hain..."...as he will go any length to kill Arnav for his motives...and even Arnav with his brilliant brain couldn't think of "Are u sure Khushi??" as it takes him to digest when Khushi tells him about his kidnapper...

His threat ,"hum aapko barbaad kar sakte hai..." yes this is what, making Khushi quiet and retreat as Shyam who created mess in Lukhnow to bring her in Delhi, became PG in their house, did spread the cheap tricks to be engaged with her and all...as he knows how important this respect is for Guptas but again he is totally unaware of Arnav and his deep relations with Guptas...and here comes Buaji's words to Mamiji as Arnav did find the true and pure Love in Gupta house as compared to RM.{GH track is a binding thread and reflects true Love for Arnav"itti achi parvarish..."}...This threat will come and Shyam will play his move through Dadi...but at that time Arnav will be up front stopping every hand and finger which point at his Khushi...

Symbolism and Connection: He was sitting in the dark and Khushi comes from the Light and remains in the light...Yes Shyam is bringing darkness over his reign by himself... and Khushi will vanquish this darkness by her light, her courage , and her determination.

Shyam's reflections on the glass all over and at every angle as he is in an open arena and doesn't need to hide anymore as he comes from darkness to a small glim of light means Khushi is still unaware of his true face...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Shyam used Arnav's weakness for Khushi and planted the seed of doubt but made a mistake..."Rani Sahiba beech main aagayein" and today he is using Khushi's weakness and making mistake,"Kaise apne humain apne pyar keh jaal main phansaya tha..."...Bingo ! Khushi has found a thread of Arnav's confusion and true reflection of Shyam's filthy intentions today...because he confirms it" sale sahib..humari baat pe yoon vishwas kar laingey.." he snaps his fingers...too good as Shyam is totally unaware of ArHi's convo "main tumhain aur Shyam ko ..."...as Shyam is totally unaware of Arnav and Khushi's equation...Very Nice move...because Shyam's every intention has been revealed to Arnav and Khushi at this point...Only family is the next one to be revealed by his true face and that process is going to start from now on...First Mamiji,2nd NK, then Naniji [remember Khushi gave whaite Majori to Naniji inher Will] Akash through Payal.Only Anjali will remain out of this true reflection because of her closed eyes and mind...Here comes Shyam's snapping of confidence because of Anjali...

Don't forget, Khushi's words"Anjaliji apni ankhain kholiye.." will come into the picture but she will refuse it...Today Anjali is a pillar for Arnav and Khushi and will remain till Shyam's true reflection,then it will be Naniji who will be true Raizada Support for Khushi and Arnav...

Here comes Khushi who took papers from a dark reflection which connects with Babli's words to Payal" I will bandage myself..." but where?Wound is not there...Khushi wants Arnav to believe her but her following this dark reflection is wrong...Here comes Arnav's words"tum har kaam khud nahin kar saktin"...but she can't see the a slightest reflection of hate and rejection in Arnav's eyes...She is not doing to clear her name for herself but deep down she senses that it pains Arnav seeing her in that light...and to alleviate Arnav's pain she is listening to this slither patiently...but making a mistake showing him vulnerability and here fits Payal's words to Babli..."zakham ko aise khula chodna..."...because Shyam is using her vulnerability in his favor...

Khushi ,the Queen waits for her King who is busy in his meeting.He comes with his pawns and gets halts in his tracks seeing her.There is a small smile spreads on her face seeing him relax but he forwards with his unwillingness, he wants to turn and that is my grabber , this is the first time he didn't turn his face completely as his heart wants to do it badly but his mind filled with anger makes him follow his stern attitude and he ends up in his glass walls cabin where no sound of heart is reaching today.She sits again like no one exists in her surroundings,...

Like "maile main tanha"...She is reminding me of the song "Tanhaiye" from Dil chahta hai.."..Yes when all the"shor"[noise] and ghema ghemi[ hustle and bustle ] loses it's existence in front of inner shor and hustle bustle...She is an orphan and the person who saved her from being one is not even looking at her...Horrible feelings...

Both are in deep pricking pain , one is hurt beyond imagination and the other is trying to eradicate the source of pain being in guilt.Both are right at their positions but both are adamant to be stubborn. My grabber is both know each other's actions and the reason of it but don't want to acknowledge it.They both are also pained being the cause of each other's pain.They want to reach out to one another ,want to ease the torment of all of these, want to dissolve the agony existing between them but the current situation stops them to do so.

He watches her while working and then her "pukar" [calling] reaches to him from one opened window...he approaches to the spot, looks down to her, their eyes meet and share the misery , treachery ,anguish , and envy with the cry of Rabba Ve.He knows he did hurt her by shattering her dreams, by tainting her character, and broke every reason to be with each other but she is still here with all of her care and love... He knows he is still hurting her beyond any limit and that pricks him in deep pain and the only way out is the cloak of ASR and a distance from her.He strides out quick without listening to her...My grabber is Khushi always barges in his office without hesitation but today she waits for his call...respects the distance he has created ,stays put with time and that shows him ,her care, understanding and concern for him...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:This is when he was standing in his cabin after feeling her presence in AR and she comes to take her stuff with her...That day he wanted to speak with her and she was up to no mood regardless of his anger and command and she leaves for Hamesha...today she wants to talk to him and he leaves her in despair...That day she didn't give him a chance to clear his side and today he did the same with her...

Same with her reflection on the car window, during Teej she was ignoring her and he was looking at her attentively and waits for her look and then his SUV move forward but today  it is vice versa.

Symbolism and connection:[1:30=4] 4,[4:10=5] 5,& 6 o,clock in the office meaning... ...Arnav ko aye ek ghanta...meaning 60 min again 6 ...meaning tests ,weak will, and being treated as a doormat as Shyam says "aisa na ho phir dair ho jaye..".Time , yes time is slipping ... testing time for both of them,but as 4 and 5 decisive balance will restore during this testing time...

He is ignoring Khushi's reflection and increasing distance as his reflected views about the current circumstances are making his vision at distant...

He ate his dinner again alone, going back to his routines as he is increasing distance...his past pains are making it worse...but he can't take the same thought and actions from Khushi when she shows it to him...in the room...

He comes to his room where Khushi just put her intuition at high level by putting the dark file aside .He enters the room and notices the changes immediately .His sense of being rejected and abandoned releases the simmering lava in one shoot by calling out her name..."Khushi!!!...and demanding answers of her actions by digging his fingers in her skin..."Kiss ne permission di tumhain "...[Who gave u permission to change the room] ..and soon his raging lava goes down by her dejected words "kissi ne bhi nahi aur yeh baat aaj humain pata chali..."[ no one and I found this today..]... My heart aches for her this moment and that's why I said that before while she was sitting in the office...An orphan , an unwanted and unimportant person...by everyone since from childhood as being reminded over and over .He was the one who she always thinks of as hers and he is the one who gave her this right to think like that...to go any extent with him since the day she met him...

Khushi's makes him realize the intensity of his punishment which he is giving her...and himself ...She reminds him of her betrayal and that causes a constant rage and pain in him.He flinges her stars again towards poolside..."tum jab chaho badal nahin saktti ho..."..Brilliant ...If she wants to hold on to this thread and made him realize this morning...then he wants that too regardless in anger and rage he is confused but he is adamant and can't accept her out of his life either... but by throwing out those stars first at GH terrace and now here in RM he is stamping at her belief that she means nothing to him...Yet She is the "brightest star" I his life...a "Dhaga" thread keeping his life intact to her and himself... but today She is becoming a "Falling Star"  as he threw them like throwing all of her beliefs.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:That day they were all watching the "Toota Huwa Taara (Falling Star)" and Arnav said - "Aur jo taara khud khatam ho raha hain, woh mujhe kya dega?" Today that Star, Khushi Kumari Gupta is falling very hard as she lost everything that she had; she lost her parents and also she lost the"Trust" that a lover only wants from her love; this star is so helpless that she had no choice to take the help from the dark devil just to clear her name  from only one person who matters her the most . After "amawas" Arnav will be the one who will will seek love, trust and forgiveness from this "Falling Star". And that was the Anjali's wish -"Chote ke zindagi mein koi aisa aaye jo inke dil ke dard ko humesha ke liye khatam kar de..." ..isn't Khushi doing all along?

Her next words halts him at his anguish path " jab aapko humari shakal dekhna hi pasand nahi hai tou humara samaan , humari cheezon se ghira rehna aapko kitni takleef daita hoga..."[when u don't wanna see me then how painful it would be for you seeing my things around u]...and this is intolerable for him, The girl he accused of heinous acts was trying to ease his hurt.Why would she think so much about his pain?Why ? and Khushi has no idea that all of this is adding to his injuries...

Pause here:Love the anger of Arnav...instead of his dangerous silence...He put up with Khushi's every action and kept his temper under control but after the telling her the truth , his hostility and resentment is at it's peak.He can't stand any separation from her side but can't remain in her proximity either and finding ways to be away from her as seeing her in pain is extremely agonizing him.He would prefer the torture of her presence than her rejection for him.The FEAR of losing her again brings him back to her...When she tries to leave the room , he hisses out and drags her back in his room, within walls with him.The dreadful night he forcibly made her sleep out there and today again he forced her to sleep in the room.The AIR which he was considering poisonous sharing with her is now his NEED of survival to ease all the poison in his life.Loop is closed today...

Her presence means everything to him whether he accepts it or not ...Their contradictory actions speak louder than their words as there is underlying string, a thread which is keeping them attached together and that would never be broken, not now, not ever.

Pause here:This shows Khushi will tend to leave Arnav but Arnav will not let her take such decision.He will bring his love back in her.He will fight for this woman who he loves the most and who loves him the most...Their love will win at the end...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: They both are used to sleep seeing each other every night but today it seems painful.They might not seeing each other eye to eye but the guidance of their heart eyes will make them see the right and wrong during this whirlpool of time...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

thanks made video of it for vm 
but was not convinced will look good or not 
so tried with gif first 

Awesome Soni , agreed with soha ..love the soft tone...😊
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

indu,

you turned green recently? sorry for missing this completely. congratulations and dazzle bright and beautiful.

as we know green is an important colour and not because it sounds politically correct. πŸ˜†

here are a few fabulous reasons to cherish green. happy dazzling.

Indi,

Thank you for presenting dazzling edits of some earth shattering moments this unbelievable couple.. I may not want to make a single post more.. and want to embrace this color for ever...
I remember Durga turned green around Jan 23 when we were celebrating the second anniversary of that love dance.. political correctness is out of the window when its about a certain lunacy..😊
thanks again..
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
horizon, you are such a brilliant poet.
 What a deep emotion you conveyed!  how beautifully you wrote those lines, just took my breath away.
 simply sublime.

Soha, thanks for reading..😊