ashitha235 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow very nice update😊
interesting to know how RK is going to do to get her 
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it!!!!!  This is exactly what I wanted to happen!

The one line:  "I love him a lot and I want to hug him so tight so that he can take my all pains away but he is the one who gave me all that pain which is unbearable for me."

Completely true.  RK screwed up big time and now he has to earn Madhu's trust back.

But there is another reason why I am glad that RK is going to Australia with Madhu.  

RK needs to see Madhu's life. So far everything was happening in RK's city, his home, his surroundings.  It was like RK was always in charge.  

Time for RK to see Madhu's home, her friends, her life.  He might then understand Madhu better.

Also this could be their new beginning.  

I think Malik and Padmini got off way too easy.  I like where you were going with Dipali insulting them - they sacrificed everything for the child that later strikes back at them.  Jaise karni waisi barni.  But I want them to be more ashamed and come to terms with how their selfish behaviour effected an innocent child and her mother.  

Dipali?  Hate her.  

Hmm and what is this about Shreya?? where are u going with that????
zaroge thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow super cute can't w8 for the next update love rohan and rk's bonding
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...finnaly Dips ka Pack up...loved it...
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Shahi - Hope this time I did justice. I added this part and thanks for giving me "Genuine Feedback." Agar abhi bhi justice nahi kiya toh kill me.. 🀣🀣  Hugs and Puchiss.. πŸ€— :*

Chapter -32(B)

Madhu's POV

We were busy in packing our stuff. I was in RK's room only but thankfully he was not there. I felt someone's presence there. I moved back and saw Mrs.  & Mr.Malik there. I got scared because last time when I was leaving, Mrs.Malik snatched my passport and mobile phone. I out of my fear called out for Rohan but instead of Rohan, RK entered in the room and came towards me. I guess he understood so he spoke on my behalf "Yes, Mrs&Mr. Malik how may I help you?"

Mr.Shamsher Malik spoke "RK, I know what my daughter did with both of you is very bad but."

I cut him off and spoke "Bad? It was brutal. Do you have any idea what she called my mother? She said my mother was your mistress. Really? Was she?"

My eyes welled up with tears and body started trembling because whenever I talk about my Mom, I remember all those horrible nights which I spent without her. RK saw this and he took my hand in his and assured me from his eyes that everything will be alright.

Mr.Malik spoke "I know we couldn't give her good upbringing and she."

I replied "Cut it off because I am seriously not interested in hearing your sad story. My mother dint kill herself. You killed her dreams, her hopes, everything and at last her. Still I forgot everything and came to India thinking you might be regretting for your mistakes but no, you dint. You even tried to spoil my life too by forcing me into an unwanted marriage. And then when everything was going great, your daughter entered in our life again to spoil it and well to some extent she succeeded. Congrats to her and to you too for this big achievement."

He spoke "Madhu. I know what we did is unforgivable but still I want to ask for forgiveness. Please forgive us for all the mistakes we did."

I replied "I don't have anything to give you right now because my mind is occupied with so many other things and your family is last one I'll think about so please leave. I am going back to Australia and I am not planning to come back here again but if I come then I'll think about forgiving you and if I don't then forget it."

They were pleading but I was not in a mood to hear anything from them because I am least bothered about them. I started packing my stuffs and after few minutes they left. Thank god! But RK was still there and he spoke "Madhu, I..."

I replied "RK please... I don't want to hear anything."

He spoke "Madhu, I know you don't want to hear anything but I have to tell you something..."

I spoke "Speak."

He started "What I said outside is not the whole truth."

I asked confused "Means?"

He spoke "I said that I drink three shots and the devil in me just wakes up was a lie. Actually when I heard you saying I love you to Rohan, I went straight forwardly to the bar to drown myself into drink but still your words kept ringing in my ears. I love you Rohan, I love you Rohan. And it was second time I saw you hugging him and saying I love you to him. The picture of you and Rohan was flashing in front of my eyes. I wanted to forget you and Rohan but I couldn't do anything because I was furious. And due to over drinking and over thinking my head started aching and I wanted to make you jealous like I was feeling that time but everything messed up. And I humiliated you instead."

"And don't think I am asking for your sympathy or something by telling you all this. No! Because I messed up everything and I'll make up everything. I will win your trust again. You opened up in front of me but due to my anger I neglected everything else."

I asked "Why dint you say it in front of everyone? Were you afraid of confessing that Rohan hurted your male ego? Isn't it?"

He replied "No. I am not afraid of anything."

I asked "Then?"

He replied little hesitantly "Because I can't tell anyone the nerve of Rishabh Kundra, the nerve where it hurts the most. Madhu you are my weakness and before you I had not any weakness but after you it's you and only you. Seeing you with someone else is like throwing cold water on me in winters. When you said I love you to Rohan, I felt someone stabbed a knife in my heart and the pain was unbearable."

His phone started buzzing and he excused himself. I was standing there with a smile on my face. This guy just confessed that I am his weakness. Me? Madhubala is weakness of Rishabh Kundra. I am flying high. I want to forget everything and hug this guy right away right now but no because I can't trust him, he needs to earn my trust. And I want to see how and what he'll do to win my trust. This trip is going to be super fun. Bring it on.

At night we left for airport, the driver was ready with the car. I was confused now where the hell should I sit with these RK's like I was confused when we were coming to Delhi. But Rohan moved forward and sat on a passenger seat so RK and I are going to sit on a backseat. Bittu Ji wanted to accompany us but RK asked him to take care of his business in his absence so he is not coming with us. We both sat on a backseat and as driver started the engine, RK asked him to play the song and can you imagine what song was it?

One, two, three! I am a fool, I am a fool
I am a fool fool fool!
You big heart, you big heart
You got very big heart!

It means he dint lie. It's actually a song. I smiled hearing the song and I could see from corner of my eyes that he's looking at me.

I come near, I come near .I come near near near.  You go far, you go far. You go very very far

One, two, three! Sorry Sorry Sorry
Pakde hum dono kaan kya.

I looked at him and he was looking at me. He was holding his ears from both the hands. I wanted to laugh seeing this but I dint even smile and I looked away.

Sorry Sorry Sorry!  Bache ki loge jaan kya

Mehangi hai ek muskaan kya
Sorry Sorry Sorry
Bache ki loge jaan kya

The song ended and we reached to the airport. We were standing at check in counter when these two were continuously looking at the gate. I asked Rohan "Hello, what are you guys waiting for?"

Rohan replied "For someone."

I asked confused "Who?"

RK spoke "There she is."

I looked in their direction and saw a girl coming towards us. She came and hugged RK and then Rohan. Who the hell she is? And why the hell she is hugging both the RK's.

----------------------------------------

The End!! :P

Likes and comments!!!

PS: And now no more updates for two-three or may be four weeks..  🀣 This was the super fast update. And now I am going back in my lazy mode.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by ..Pooja.. - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Commendable update dear. πŸ‘ You defines his insecurities well. RK surely loves Madhubala and cannot lose her. Like when he lost Dipali well that Dipali left him in marriage it is somewhere obvious for a person to held his next possession very near. Like you even said me earlier RK just changes in time when he drinks. He is not bad but his insecurities to lose Madhu make him cute devil sometimes. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Also RK was not even clear in his mind about Madhu and Rohan's relation so that is obvious he will rile up but he messed it. And being lover himself he can read those Rohan's eyes which shows love for Madhu it is way beyond for RK to think very straight.

He explained his outburst perfect to Madhubala. Very well written -

"Actually when I heard you saying I love you to Rohan, I went straight forwardly to the bar to drown myself into drink but still your words kept ringing in my ears. I love you Rohan, I love you Rohan. And it was second time I saw you hugging him and saying I love you to him. The picture of you and Rohan was flashing in front of my eyes. I wanted to forget you and Rohan but I couldn't do anything because I was furious. And due to over drinking and over thinking my head started aching and I wanted to make you jealous like I was feeling that time but everything messed up. And I humiliated you instead."

This also shows he is very own possessive who cannot afford to lose Madhu. Somewhere it shows he want her so much for himself sooner. He is truly going impatient and specially now when Madhu is angry on him. 😳

"Because I can't tell anyone the nerve of Rishabh Kundra, the nerve where it hurts the most. Madhu you are my weakness and before you I had not any weakness but after you it's you and only you. Seeing you with someone else is like throwing cold water on me in winters. When you said I love you to Rohan, I felt someone stabbed a knife in my heart and the pain was unbearable."

I am sure anyone will flat over here on him. Seeing you with someone else is like throwing cold water on me in winters.- I knew water cold talking he is going desperate. The pain he told to Madhu was perfect and was one which Madhu owe to know.

Best was weakness part it shows how much more RK has to say about Madhu to her. Without touching he had touched her soul perfectly.

At end Madhu not forgetting Maliks is natural. Anyone in anger will not able to forget and specially when her zakham is fresh. Madhu's pain within her heart is fresh plus her cute devil had add up to it. I think when she will be at ease and when RK will bestowed his love pampering her the way she deserve she may think at peace or ease towards Malik but now it is impossible.

Song in the car RK holding his ears. Rohan must be getting good entertainment. I can think how cute RK would have looked while holding that ears. It is hard for RK to get back Madhu and Madhu to stay away from RK. How many times she felt to hug him tightly. Both are cute. Good RK's feeling confession was alone without any disturbance.

So who is that girl may be brought for Rohan. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Good one. Surely it will be fun filled trip we are ready to fly high in fun.

Great story and update now everything is at ease. Thanks a lot Pooja and keep it up. πŸ€— Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic update
who is that girl ?