Sikha's pain n feelings

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday's episode was gud n touching. Felt really bad for Sikha. Aditya almost forced the kiss on her😑. Her pain, anger, helplessness was very much visible, a mother has to go thru so much to get back her childπŸ˜”.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think they are dragging it...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did not expect neeraj to be found out soon.
blooper?? neeraj and aditya's cars parked near to each other when they were chasing.  surely adi could have given the registration of the car to police (bearing in mind adi good at bribing anybody) and found out from there whose name and address the car is registered.

why go to having sketch done (precap)
OMG.. didnt expect aditya to see neeraj...!!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree TM! Aditya pestered her so much and finally forced it 🀒 Ewww!! Disgusting!
And her reaction in the shower was enacted very well by Aishwarya πŸ‘Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

did not expect neeraj to be found out soon.

blooper?? neeraj and aditya's cars parked near to each other when they were chasing. surely adi could have given the registration of the car to police (bearing in mind adi good at bribing anybody) and found out from there whose name and address the car is registered.

why go to having sketch done (precap)

Also, why was Neeraj carrying Samaira's pictures?? πŸ˜• He was going to meet her, so why carry pictures?
He is always shown talking to Shikha's picture (before the makeover) waise bhi πŸ˜• Then why did Adi only find Samaira (and not Shikha's) pics there?
AND if he was going to the Jagannath mansion, he is always wise enough to disguise himself (with mustache, etc). Then why did he miss it this one time?? πŸ˜•

IMO, I don't think Aditya will be able to catch Nee-Shi ever -or else this story would end naa! πŸ˜†
He's sending a detective after Neeraj now! Well, what if Neeraj decides to put on his glasses and beard each time he gets out of his house! He'll never be caught! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Also, why was Neeraj carrying Samaira's pictures?? πŸ˜• He was going to meet her, so why carry pictures?
He is always shown talking to Shikha's picture (before the makeover) waise bhi πŸ˜• Then why did Adi only find Samaira (and not Shikha's) pics there?
AND if he was going to the Jagannath mansion, he is always wise enough to disguise himself (with mustache, etc). Then why did he miss it this one time?? πŸ˜•

IMO, I don't think Aditya will be able to catch Nee-Shi ever -or else this story would end naa! πŸ˜†
He's sending a detective after Neeraj now! Well, what if Neeraj decides to put on his glasses and beard each time he gets out of his house! He'll never be caught! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰

Agreed, I think it is just to give us viewers some tention n create a bit of suspense.
Neeraj being so casual is indeed a blooper. It is just so not Neeraj n on top of that carrying Sikha's photos