Maybe vihaan wants rachna back but please let it not happen
nividances thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandjanarai

Hi it was Nice but i think that you should end this rachna vihaan thing soon
Thanks for the pm
Pm soon
Maybe vihaan wants rachna back but please let it not happen

Thanks for your suggestion! I'll keep it in mind as I write the next update πŸ˜Š
And as for Vina getting together, thoda masala to chahiye but in the end...it's a Rabir FF πŸ˜†
Edited by nividances - 10 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Chapter 24

February 11, 2014. 8 am. Agarwal House, Guest Room.

Rachna wakes up and finds that Kabir is still sleeping. In the meantime, she decides to get ready. After she has showered and gotten dressed, Rachna is putting her stuff back into the suitcase when she notices that there is some sunlight coming on Kabir's face which is disturbing his sleep. Rachna sits on the floor next to the couch that Kabir is sleeping on and puts her hand out to block the sunlight.

-----------------------

Being this close to Kabir, Rachna takes in every detail of his picturesque body. She notes how his chest rises and falls a little with each breath. She notices how sculpted his body is, how his biceps and shoulders are so well toned. His high cheekbones perfectly match up to his sharp jawline. She notices how he is starting to grow a little bit of stubble on his face. She can't help but smile as she thinks how sexy it looks on him. Her heart starts to beat a little faster as she gets little butterflies in her stomach.

[Rachna's Thoughts]

Kabir looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, just like a little angel. And he is an angel for me...I mean who else would do all this for a friend? Even after all these years that I have spent without you, I feel like you're still my best friend Kabir. When I'm with you, even the most stressful situations can become fun, like getting stranded in the middle of nowhere without a phone, like losing a big contract but laughing about how big of a jerk the client was. And it's amazing how patiently you listened to my problem and how easily you solved everything by coming to London with me like it was no big deal.

You can figure out what's going on in my mind without me saying anything...it's like we have some sort of telepathic connection. I really don't know what I would do without you Kabir. Please don't ever leave me again. I had learned to live without you after you left me so many years ago, but I won't be able to handle myself again if you leave me now. After Vihaan left me I was a mess, I became a robot...wake up, go to class, come home, eat dinner, do homework, fall asleep, and repeat. But ever since you came back into my life, I feel like I've started living again...you've taught me to live again, you've taught me to laugh again...

What's going on? Why is my heart racing? Why does it feel like I have butterflies in my stomach? Kabir's just my friend...right? But then why do I feel so different when I'm with him...like I'm in love? Love? No way Rachna...there's no way that you love Kabir, he's just your friend...

Rachna's thoughts were interrupted with the ring of her cell phone. She didn't want Kabir to wake up so she quickly ran to pick up the call. Quickly glancing at the screen, Rachna saw it was Gunjan calling.

------------------------------

When Rachna went to pick up her phone, the sunlight came back on Kabir's face so he woke up and opened his eyes slightly. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Rachna talking on her cell phone, so he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep again so Rachna could talk without any disturbance.

--------------------------

Rachna picks up Gunjan's call.

"Hi Gunjan."

"Hey Rachna...how are you?"

"I'm okay. And you? Everything okay at home?"

"Yeah everything's fine Rachna. So, how's your conference?"

Rachna stutters a bit at hearing Gunjan's question. "Uhhh, con...con...conference. Uhhh, voh, it's going well. Everybody really likes our presentations."

"How much are you going to lie Rachna? I was using your laptop because mine broke and I saw that you had accidentally left your Facebook open. I saw the message from Vihaan and I automatically figured out why you are in London. You're at Vihaan's house right?"

Rachna was shocked to hear that Gunjan had found out everything. "Gunjan, don't say anything! Please, don't tell anyone, especially papa!"

"I haven't told anyone yet, but why did you lie about everything Rachna?"

"So what else could I do Gunjan? Do you think that mummy and papa would have allowed me to come if I told them the truth? You know that they don't like Vihaan."

"Well, Vihaan broke your heart so it's only justified that the family doesn't like him. We all saw how shattered you were after you two broke up."

"Gunjan please, I'm not here to see Vihaan...I'm only here for Rajiv bhaiyya. I'm over Vihaan now. I don't care about him at all. Just please, promise me that you won't say anything to anyone. And don't worry about me...I have Kabir here with me, so I'll be fine.

"Fine, I won't say anything. By the way, how is Rajiv bhaiyya? Did you meet him yet?"

"Yeah, I met him yesterday. He's a bit weak from the chemotherapy, but he seemed happy to see me. And he said that his latest reports showed that he is getting better."

"Okay, Rachna. I'll talk to you later okay, I think Mayank is coming. Bye."

"Bye Gunjan."

-----------------------------

Rachna hangs up the phone and turns towards Kabir. Rachna decides to wake Kabir up since they are getting late for breakfast. She goes close to him and lightly touches his shoulder.

"Kabir...Kabir wake up. We have to go down for breakfast soon."

Kabir, who is only pretending to sleep, feels his heart race with Rachna's touch. Her fingers send electric shocks down his spine. He slowly opens his eyes to find Rachna bent over him, with her hair falling over her shoulder, tickling his face.

Kabir smiles at Rachna as he wishes her good morning. As Kabir gets up to go use the wash room, Rachna calls out after him.

"Listen Kabir! Don't shave today...I like you with the stubble."

Kabir blushes ☺️ and walks into the bathroom without saying anything.

---------------------------

9 am. Agarwal House, Dining Room.

After Kabir gets ready (he has not shaved like Rachna requested), both Rachna and Kabir walk downstairs into the dining room to have breakfast. They find that Mr. Agarwal, Savitri, and Rajiv are already seated. Rachna looks around for Vihaan but becomes relaxed when she sees that he is not at breakfast.

"Good morning uncle, aunty. Hi bhaiyya!" Rachna smiles and pleasantly greets everyone at the table. Everyone politely answers back to Rachna.

Rajiv: "Rachna, Kabir... I am feeling pretty good today so I was thinking that we should all go out. And Rachna, it's your first time in London, so we can also go sightseeing and do some shopping."

Rachna and Kabir agree with Rajiv and the three of them get ready to leave after they finish breakfast.

----------------------------

11 am. Trafalgar Square.

Rajiv, Rachna, and Kabir have reached Trafalgar Square, where they walk around and do some shopping. They also visit Big Ben and the London Eye. Rajiv notices how happy Rachna looks with Kabir.

[Rajiv's Thoughts]

I don't know why you and Vihaan broke up Rachna, but I'm glad you have moved on in your life. It seems like Kabir is really perfect for you...you seem so happy when you're around him. I don't think I ever saw you this happy when you were with Vihaan. Maybe you two were just not meant to be together.

After a few hours, Rajiv gets tired so he decides to go home. "Rachna, Kabir...I'm going to ask the driver to take me home now. But you two stay and have fun."

Rachna wants to go home also, but Rajiv insists that she stay and enjoy herself with Kabir.

----------------------------

After Rajiv leaves, Rachna and Kabir go to a cafe. After they order their coffee, Rachna and Kabir chat for a while about how much fun they had exploring London together. Once they are done with their coffee, Kabir decides to take Rachna to a secret spot.

"Rachna, come. I want to show you a cool place. I was in London a few years ago and I accidentally got lost while trying to find a client's office. I took a wrong turn on the highway and instead of ending up at the client's office, I ended up at this unique spot. It's really pretty and I'm sure you'll like it."

Rachna smiles and agrees to go to Kabir's secret spot.

-------------------------- 

4:00 pm. Agarwal House.

Rajiv has just arrived home and finds Vihaan sitting alone in the living room. Rajiv sits with him to talk.

"Vihaan, can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, tell me. What's up bhai?"

"Vihaan, you seem kind of upset since Rachna has come here? Are you okay?"

Vihaan nods his head. "Of course bhai...I'm perfectly fine."

"Really? You're fine? Who are you lying to, me or yourself? C'mon, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong bhai. It's just I didn't expect that Rachna would actually come."

"Hmmm, is it really Rachna coming that bothers you? Or is it the fact that Rachna came with her fiance that bothers you?"

Vihaan face contorts into a frown. Rajiv had hit a nerve. "Bhai please. I don't want to talk about this. You please go rest in your room, I'm going to go outside for a bit."

"Vihaan, I'm your brother but also your best friend. I can tell when something is bothering you. When you and Rachna broke up, I never asked you or her about why it happened. Even though I still think that Rachna was the best thing to ever have happened to you, and I wish that you two were still together, I can't force either of you to do anything. You both are adults and you have every right to choose who you want to be with. Just like Rachna has decided to move on, you also have to respect her decision and move on too. From everything that I saw today, Rachna and Kabir are really happy together and they seem to love each other a lot. So please, think about what I said and try not to be upset while she's here."

"Whatever bhai. I'll see you later at dinner."

Vihaan walks out of the house and goes outside to sit by the pool.

--------------------------------

Precap: Vihaan remembers his break up with Rachna.

--------------------------------

What did you think of this chapter? I'm going to reveal everything about Rachna and Vihaan's breakup in the next chapter...so stay tuned! Likes, comments, criticism all welcome! πŸ˜Š

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nividances

Your welcome Rucha!!
Glad you got a good laugh out of it πŸ˜†
I loved Rajna but when Rajeev also fell for Gunjan πŸ₯Ί

And that prediction seems to be pretty popular...but let's just say that you all are going to be pretty surprised when I post the next update πŸ˜‰

And ain't I a sucker for surprizes. I am writing this before even checking the next 2 updates, I am loving the surprise already, whatever it may be!!!
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice!!!
Thnx 4 d pm 
Continue soon...
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for ur next update eagerly...pls update soon
I want more of vina track in past..
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update rachna started feelings for kabir 😳 loved her thoughts update soon πŸ˜›
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice
I am so glad that the reason behind their break up will be out
Please don't make it such a reason that rachna will realise that vihaan is so mahan, thats why she will sacrafice her love for kabir
I am so glad that the enjoyed
I hope that realises soon how much kabir loves her
I am glad that she is thinking about kabir
It was nice i enjoyed it
Thanks for the pm
Pm me
Please update soon
I am so exited
nividances thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ˜³