Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: christobelle
nice post
i was too thinking the samethe shows r not soo convincingif the show has a twist toothey dont show their promo...they give the promo of only sinking shows
all i can say
this channel deserve that
no promo for md at least one promo will change the trp
but they promot others but not md
and after thinking its vivians fault 😛
I agree to ur point...I dnt knw wht to say...Cricket season+Election may be the reason...bt tre is smthing seriously going wrng i guess...neithr new shws nor old shws r doing well...their strategy of promotn is wrng first off all...interestingly top 2 shws in tis forum r frm same channel...
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk
Yaar I will not defend COLORS in this Marketing dept at all . But I am just talking in general . I mean If I keep aside my Anger 2wds the channel for this Promo thing and all , Still being an unbiased Viewer I WILL say that Colors have much more GOOD , ENTERTAINING , And VERSATILE Shows when u compare to SP , Zee . And I am not saying this coz MEIEJ is my Fav show and it airs on Colors . NO!! I am saying this being an unbiased viewer .