Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sscomp32

LOL. Raghu loves girls. He has always been more favourable to girls.

I can take his giving the girls the chance to select their partner.. What I hate is how he tries to make the girl win if there is competition between them and the guys. That Mohit vs Palak one was the worst.. It was not as if Palak did not know how to climb a rope that he had to weigh Mohit down with so much weight 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I can take his giving the girls the chance to select their partner.. What I hate is how he tries to make the girl win if there is competition between them and the guys. That Mohit vs Palak one was the worst.. It was not as if Palak did not know how to climb a rope that he had to weigh Mohit down with so much weight 

The problem is they themselves think girls to be weaker and less intelligent while they claim otherwise. The mentality of the crew in behind the scene reveals it all.
Apart from that the crew always try to favor some of the contestants over others. 
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this season, Garima has been highly favoured and it is pissing off now.
I hope Garima gets eliminated but chances seem slim - Montek has a advantage, Raashika is the lightest. Ajay, Nik and Utkarsh have more strength then him though. My gut tells me either Nik/Garima or Ajay/Taru will be eliminated but let's see.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! When I was watching Welcome...I recognised the two Splitsvillans but Vikas seemed familiar! He was on Roadies! 
What about the other two?

The funniest was the last task...how they gave Taru, the best performer to "perform" the task. What was her duty? To hang in there 😆

Bechara Ajay though, I never really liked him because he's way too chalu but I really felt bad for him. He actually did black out once or twice. Poor kid. 

I'm not rooting for anyone this season though. None have made a connect unlike previous seasons.

Someone mentioned the Mohit vs Palak task. I was so annoyed!! Mohit was at such a disadvantage! Couldn't they think of another task where both would get an equal footing? 

Is anyone watching Hitched btw?