Blast from the Past Thread #25 ** Abducted Dreams ** p 129, ep 257 - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
[IPKKND Promo] 9th May 2012: Arnav leaves for London (Maha Epi - 12th May), Episode 251 ME #6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11ByQUi47E[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11ByQUi47E

credit to the uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

rhea,

i love the way this is all really a discussioniya on ipk 🤣... dekho dekho... so much it reminds us of the bridge.. you won't believe it, but by chance i saw most of this film on tv day before and spent the entire time thinking uff barun and sanaya would be so good here. not that i didn't like imraan, but phir bhi.

I wrote something like this just yesterday to you on our takes on 246. That Barun's personality is so different in real life. Stark contrast really.. Except maybe that magnetism both off and on screen.. Laid back, easy going, unassuming (a word I think fits perfectly) off it .. but when he stands as ASR on the bridge and glides towards Khushi menacingly with that killer look in his eyes who can say it is just acting? Also the inane charm and charisma he brings in the cool amused witty Arnav scenes.. Imran Khan does that cool boy well and yse Barun would ace that too.. touch wood.. I really think he completely steps out of his own skin and enters the soul of the character. That ASR can get so different from how Barun is really in life is amazing.. My mind has a hard time processing that.

And your and Issk's discussion on Sanaya's pretense free face as Khushi gets angry also got me thinking. Sanaya has this sense of sophistication off screen. She may goof around and be talkative, playful, but she is really posh. And you get that in the way she talks in off screen segments. Very poised. So when now I look back at those scenes in GH where her body language is loud.. in fact coming scenes specially post marriage.. it is all really acting really. I don't like it but someone gave her this brief to make Khushi this way and she did. And earlier when we met her initially Sanaya was asked to make her the beguiling girl that we fell in love with and she did. That anger.. Uff only Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada can match him this way and give back as good as it gets..

Somewhere somehow we all got lucky to be there when these two actors got together..
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^
very very lucky, rhea.

seventeen months and a bit over, a tv soap, not too well produced, story gone haywire, characters lost, goat missing, plot full of holes, unbearable patches, and still i watch rapt, needing practically no other form of entertainment...

there must have been something... otherwise why this compulsion to see, to write... to enjoy, to marvel. and to swoon.

yes, sanaya is pretty posh... and a highly capable actor... but i feel she doesn't push all the way, doesn't look for more within...  the illusion/need of being good girl clings to sanaya perhaps as much as it clings to khushi... a girl thing maybe... but yes, she was cast wonderfully, that not small town, very metro air worked so well to make kkg stylo in her behenji cum jhalli churidar... and she worked really hard.

and the two actors are barood together.

i see her close ups now are not as good as she perhaps could have done.. all shot with doubles... maybe that has impact.

but even factoring that in, i still feel, she is not as giving and given as barun... the subtler deeper sense of a character that barun has...

however when it comes to comedy, she is one of the best for me... not many women can do that. for whatever reasons...she is smart, funny and sexy... nice.

just saw 248. and started to feel a wave of sadness. they are getting ready to let barun go for the film shoot. they have decided to get shyam centre stage. sanaya and aabhas will take the brunt of this absence and hold the fort. and i know they will do a great job. but after next monday, for a long long time, barun will not be there in any major way. a sadness overwhelms me.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

there are days that just make you happy. even if the deal didn't go through. even if there's no money in the bank. even if you are nowhere near the weight you want to be. even if no one said, i love you.

thanks, uploader and sarah. bless you, harshvardhan rane.

This harshvardhan rane recognizes how big this man is going to be.  He is an amazing photographer with a classic model!  Brilliant.  TFS
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

berry nice gana... while listening, for no particular reason was reminded of robert redford in "the way we were", saw it back in the '70s. something about that knoweth he knoweth look has that feel... reminds me of a boy who doesn't care... not really. nice.

lage haath a mopey lovely number... the way we were... me at 12 midnight staring at a ridiculous little ugly box, you scattering pictures of smiles you left behind on a screen... and some gussa too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEcQS4tXgQ&hl=en-GB&gl=SG[/YOUTUBE]

credit: youtube

Awesome girls!
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Haaayyyeee meri Issk!! 🤗

missed you darling and and your posts. lost to catch up on. 

What better to rekindle our friendship that this man's  Gussa...to be honest with you, 
the haseen of his GUSSA is a such that that PYAAR bursts out like fireworks on a dark sky. ufff i can get lost in that f-f-f -furry and just let the love suck me in.

mmmuaaas, hope you're good, i'll PM you.
gotta get back to work.❤️

oh ho ho ho...BD meri jaan, main tujhpe qurbaan!!! 🤗

Tum dekhat rahi...hum has official karo-ed the name you gave me in pyaar! Issk pharever and ever, my BD!

And "haseen of his GUSSA" is such that PYAAR "bursts out like fireworks on a dark sky"... wah wah, you are a too good i say!!!👏👏👏

Muaas, major, to you too...stay lost and sucked in...and come back soon!!

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di aap aise mat boliye.. I am relying on you to get me through this stage.. I have only seen these episodes where Barun is not there once.. telepathy.. everything.. just once.. I can't bear not having him around..
Its like those classics where it is from the heroine's point of view.. her journey.. and most of the time a couple of hundred pages pass before Darcy or Rhett enters the frame.. I love reading , re-reading those but still almost always wait for the moment the hero returns and the heroine is face to face with him..

Everything is lifeless without him.. Just mann behelana.. but life will return only when he is back..
IssK. thumbnail

berry nice gana... while listening, for no particular reason was reminded of robert redford in "the way we were", saw it back in the '70s. something about that knoweth he knoweth look has that feel... reminds me of a boy who doesn't care... not really. nice.

lage haath a mopey lovely number... the way we were... me at 12 midnight staring at a ridiculous little ugly box, you scattering pictures of smiles you left behind on a screen... and some gussa too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEcQS4tXgQ&hl=en-GB&gl=SG[/YOUTUBE]

credit: youtube

The way we were...Bob and Babs, as my aunts used to say... Lovely, the connections you make, Indus!

Scattering pictures of smiles...
...And If we had the chance to do it all again...tell me...would we?

Haye re nandkissore, no one told her...we're already doing it!!!!😆

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

[IPKKND Promo] 9th May 2012: Arnav leaves for London (Maha Epi - 12th May), Episode 251 ME #6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11ByQUi47E[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11ByQUi47E

credit to the uploader

Aww. Kate .. thank you. passport to Scotland.. Mr Raizada's Bday.. My terribly dear LEO!
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Okay wow! what alls have we here?!

Indi di thank you for sharing.. but are you  reaaallly sure you aren't trying to kill us all here?
In fact Ab saans lene ke abhyaas karne se kya fayda when am already dead here...

Now to watch those videos..

And @Issk.. I have a song dedication for you just cause your posts make me burst out laughing.. dangerous to read in an enclosed office space really.. Seems probable someone may have already told you this.. but allow me to refresh your memory..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjyHWynKgDI[/YOUTUBE]

Keeping my fingers crossed that this video does post in the first try..

Hahaha... Issk aur Rissk?
Nahiin Nahiin Judgesaab!
Humaari koi galti nahin hai!!

You might wanna check out the real rissk in teri meri life, ladki.
Ye lo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuuGZYipoVo[/YOUTUBE]

credit:youtube/sheenarockx

Edited by IssK. - 10 years ago