CoolHania thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it has been so long time
plz updt soon 
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 14

Maan kept looking at the door without a blink. The slight sway in the curtain that touched her as she left the had now stopped and the room echoed of an eerie silence. Like a flash of lightening, the events of last two days started taking up shape in his head. The blankness he had in his heart when he entered that party, the car ride, bumping into the pair of hazels outside the Boulevard and then! All he could feel was a sense of calmness, as if a reservoir of peace and contentment opened deep down in his heart. Yes, that was what Geet had done to him in matter of two days. Just thinking about it made him smile. Every damn second with her had a story to tell, had offered him something and now? Now, he could sense the same blankness creeping in his soul as the fact made home to his heart that he probably had lost her forever.

No! he murmured to himself. As he listened to his own denial, his heart started beating frantically realizing what has he gone and done. Like a jolt of spasm passed through him, he sprung on to his feet and made a mad rush towards the door and then to the elevator. To his dismay the lift's door had closed. He banged the elevator as if magically it would stop and bring her back to him. Realizing that the numbers on the panel were quickly going to zero, he ran towards the fire exit. He didn't know that the fire exit was being fumigated.

"Sir, you can't be here without a breathing mask. The fumes are highly dangerous". The men working in the staircase shouted as he zoomed past them in agony. But the only sound that he could hear was his poisonous words coming back to him that he had directed to the woman who made him feel for the first time in life. In all this mental agony, he forgot that it was thirty second floor their suite was on and for no human it was practically possible to walk down so many stairs...leave running. But for him, it probably seemed as if his life was slipping away. He didn't want to be back to the place he belonged. Ironically Geet was a prostitute, but the kind of life he lived made him feel as if he was the one caged in walls of corporate brothel'.

Slipping her palms so softly on her face, so that no one realizes that she had been crying, Geet made her way out of the elevator. As the doors closed she looked longingly back...she didn't know what was she expecting and why was she expecting anything. Trying her best not to breakdown, she stifled her sob and exited the hotel.

Maan banged open the door of the ground floor and literally fell in the arms of Asad who was totally bewildered at this sudden force. Ge...eee...was the only word Maan could whisper as he panted furiously. Asad looked around confused when the bell boy pointed towards the door. Only God knows from where Maan gathered the strength to run the fifty meter distance from lobby to the doors of the hotel. There she was...just about to enter a cab.

Geeet...it was a mere whisper. Finally the effect of running down thirty two stairs and smoking poisonous fumes for so long hit him. Since Maan had always taken good care of his health, he could manage upto here, but from here on his strength faltered and he lost control over his own body falling down to the earth. But before he could feel himself hitting the hard ground beneath, he felt himself being enveloped in the softest thing ever, beautiful warmth surrounded him. He struggled to keep open his eyes as they met her tears stricken once. Maaan was the last word he heard before closing his eyes in a sweet surrender.

Asad...Geet shrieked out the only name that came to her mind at the moment. By this time he was out to help Maan having witnessed his condition in the lobby.

Some pain was felt in his legs as he tried to open his groggy eyes. As the surroundings became clear, all the events that had happened flashed in front his eyes. Geet he spoke like a prayer as he sat quickly trying to get off the bed...when he was caught by his shoulders. There she was in his room, in his bed, with him, her eyes full of tears and a cute angry expression on her face.

Kya kar rhe ho ye! She half cried and half shouted. He chuckled at her sorry state wondering how the seductress was now a four yearchild. Her nose was actually watering along with the tears.

Tum gayi nahi? He smiled.

Why? Her silent question was clear in her eyes as her lips quivered. He sighed wiping her face, her eyes, her nose with his palm and pulled her closer..

Geet...I am sorry. He spoke without flinching looking directly in her eyes earning her gasp, which was a reaction to his sudden closeness and shocking words. Did Mr. Attitude just wipe her nose that too with his hand and did he just say sorry? Smiling at her state Maan closed her slightly open mouth.

I'm sorry Geet. He pushed behind a strand of her hair and held both his hands in one of his pressing them gently as he continued.

I wasn't prepared to answer questions about us. It was stupid and cruel. I was mean with you. I didn't mean it. I don't want you to go. Will you stay the week? Not even for a moment did Maan realize that he, the Maan Singh Khurana who even destroyed his father before bending down in front of him was today requesting a prostitute to stay for three more days.

Why? She spoke through her choked throat as another drop of tear made its way across her cheek. Maan sighed. He decided to be true to her.

I saw you talking to Jai. I didn't like it. He struggled as tried to give words to his unexplained jealousy making no attempts to mask his vulnerability.

We were just talking. She stated incredulously.

I didn't like it. He spoke as a matter of fact. His dilemma over being a petulant kid and mature man was so evident with his expressions.

You hurt me.

Yes. There was genuine guilt in his confession.

Not only because of this. 

His brows arched quizzically.

Why did you subject yourself to so much torment. Thirty two storeys Maan? Amidst fumes!! What were you thinking? You didn't once think about your health, about me?

I was thinking only about you.

Shhh...she whispered keeping her finger on his lips.She couldn't have handled more of this sweetness. It felt like a dream. A tremor ran through her directly sharply to her groin as his moist lips touched her finger. Whereas Maan was stupefied with this intimate feather touch. 

Don't do it again. She softly whispered as she made him lie back and started massaging his legs.

You don't need to...!! Maan tried to stop her as she put a spray on his legs. Glaring him she said, an hour and you will be fine Mr. Khurana. Someone has worked out hard to keep his body in a fantabulous shape. Even such a torture could not harm you accept for some lactic acid formation. Had there been someone else in your place, they sure would be in an ICU by now. So shut up and sleep while I control the damage.

Maan smiled at her bossing nature and settled himself comfortably closing his eyes as her soft fingers worked magic on him.

It had been four hours since Maan took his medicine and slept. Geet stepped out of the shower wearing a long silk nightie.

He sleeps!!! Geet murmured to herself in awe as she took in the appearance of a shirtless Maan...half sitting half lying in the bed. For the first time Geet had got an opportunity to observe him so closely. Unknown to herself her legs automatically moved to the bed as she settled herself beside him, just staring at his face. The dim light from side lamp created kind of an aura around Maan's face. Half illuminated, half still in dark. So mystic, so beautiful, just like a prince, a dark prince may be or may be a prince charming. His forehead, smooth, broad; over which his usually perfectly gelled hair were now carelessly strewn making him look so young. For a moment it made Geet wonder, what is his actual age...he looks so young...but he is so dissolved in his work as if he is in his forties. She started combing them gently with her fingers. Even in his sleep he had a faint frown line on his forehead. Instinctively Geet moved forward and kissed those lines making them disappear with that slight brush. Her hand flew to her mouth as she realized what had she done. Afraid than Maan might have woken up by her audacious move, she gulped down in fear. The sane part of her mind screamed her to back down while her heart wished to feel this man, who makes her feel as if she is the happiest woman in the world, just once. Was it too much to ask for? And just like that her heart took over her brain as she knelt forward caressing his face, feeling tickled by his rough beard. As she lowered her fingers she touched his lips that had always held her attention. The soft baby lips, perfect bow shaped. her fingers softly caressed them and she wondered if she could once feel it with her lips. When she couldn't control herself more in the heat, she bent and touched her soft luscious lips with his. Just a soft touch that made fireworks go all along her body, making her feel sensations in all those forbidden places, probably for the first time in her life. As she smiled to herself seeking contentment in only that slightest touch by withdrawing, she was pulled forward by a steel grip. And the very next moment her eyes were staring in his darkening pools which shone in a completely different way. Those eyes were so dark and bright that she felt a shiver run down her and a strange sweet chill of fear of what next was to come paralyzed her. That carnal look made her breathless in an instant. And in a flash his mouth was on hers fusing completely, wildness unleashed...nipping, biting sucking with all he had. After an initial nanosecond of shock, Geet let herself go and kissed him back with equal intensity if not more. Pushing his tongue deep in her mouth he vowed to explore every area. So lost were they that they hardly realized when he pushed her on the bed in a lying position coming over her, holding both her hands in his steel like grip...making incessant love to her mouth.

I want you Geet! I want you right now. His voice was hoarse with desire. With this, he pushed himself just a bit above her so that to peel off her nightdress in one swift stroke. A heated long glance at her naked body made her go red in shame. Molding himself back to his original position before she could hide herself, he went back to savour her mouth as he pinned her more and more in the mattress with his weight. The feeling of being restrained beneath this powerful man was so overwhelming!! Geet felt herself to be in heaven. She was all sensations...the way his soft caress, hard nips and presses were working on her body. So unpredictable, so pleasurable. She felt herself to be in heaven. Maaan she moaned biting his naked shoulders...grinding their cores for the much needed friction...made him go even wilder if possible. Who wanted the other more carnally, no one could say. His kisses moved lower as he started worshiping the white mounds that had him tied since their first intimate moment. The perfection of her body!! Taking her curves in his palms, he played with them with his mouth and teeth making her moans go louder and more frequent. The way his stubble, his watch scratched her lightly along with his rough hands, it just fueled her desires hundred times more.With his hands still alternating between her breasts, he moved to her navel. Putting his tongue deep in it, he made her scream his name like a chant as she wrapped her legs around his head...trying to get him even closer if possible.  Aroused like hell Geet flipped him over like a wild tigress kissing his torso and repeating his action earning a deep animal cry  from Maan. Never in his life he had felt so much aroused. He was a calm lover with all her exes and never ever had he been dominated by a women. But today it felt as if a caged lion was trying to get out  using all its might. Some where he feared if this fragile woman would be able to bear the brunt of his unleashe d passion! But as she wriggled sitting over his torso worshipping his body, all other thoughts flew out of his mind. He groaned as she hardly bit him grinding his manhood with her core. You. will. be. death. of. me!he murmured deep within his throat and flipped her over stripping her and him out of their last clothes. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm his heartbeats, he huskily whispered I want you Geet. Would it...She immediately closed his mouth with a earth shattering kiss giving him the permission silently. His care even in this aroused state, left her sobbing in the kiss.

Hey! Are you okay? Maan sensed her tears and separated themselves trying to gauge her emotions.

. I have never wanted anything as much as I want you today. Please Maan, she whimpered as if someone just knocked out her breath.

Same here. He smiled genuinely and adjusted himself to enter her. It would hurt baby. Tell me if it gets too much. Hmm?

She closed her eyes and kissed him. He very gently tried to put him in. Her virginity plus his enormity was something he was afraid of. With each thrust her expressions kept getting pained. After a bit she opened her eyes in pain and asked with her eyes if that was it. Closing his eyes and steeling his resolve he fused his mouth to her and gave a hard push, tearing her up and entering deep inside her. Her eyes flew open with the stinging pain and tears flew out in streams. I am sorry, Maan cried along with her, realizing he is someone who had caused her pain for his own pleasure. Instead of his arousal, a pain took over him for causing her this ordeal. More than that his heart ached thinking what if instead of him Geet was at the mercy of some other buyer. What would he have done to his glass doll? And probably for the first time in his life he thanked the god for making them meet in first place. As if sensing his guilt Geet engulfed him deeply in her arms and whispered...Shhh...u can never hurt me Maan, never! Thank you. Thank you so much. With her words he looked up to see in her eyes and realized that their togetherness meant as much to her as it meant to him. Holding him tightly with his biceps, she blinked conveying she was ready as this new sensation of fullness deep inside her belly made her feel the pleasure. Her eyes sparkled flooring maan out of his guilt and reminding him of his nearly painful arousal that seeked an immediate release. With extreme slowness Maan pulled out slightly and thrust himself in her again making her moan his name. Hmm..she moaned indicating him to continue and then began a relentless thrusting where both the souls reciprocated as much as they can. Pounding in and out. A beautiful play of wildness and tenderness at the same time. Fondling kissing thumping, just feelings and overpowering sensations. He moved again and again until they both were covered with sweat and he was no where near stopping. Maaan!! She moaned as she came apart beneath him feeling her first orgasm and her moan was his undoing. He climaxed along with her shouting out her name, weighing her down into the mattress completely. They erupted and erupted and That was just the beginning of their night of togetherness. It sure was a long one for the two thirsty souls.

Note: I have a lot of PM's. Give me some time to reply. As far as the delay in the update is concerned I can't begin to tell you guys how sorry I am. But I had and still do have very valid reasons for my absence. And I am not even sure when will the next part be up, or for that matter, I am clueless about what I want to do in the next part. My personal as well as professional life has been in mess from last 4 months. That's very much about it. A heartfelt thanks to everyone who kept the thread alive and waited as well as appreciated this work. Thank u.

❤️maanland❤️ this part is dedicated to you girl 😳 Missed you🤗 Baby you are the reason I just collected myself and tried desperately to write something. I guess it didn't come out good. Sorry if i ruined the expectations. And thank u fr being there fr me 😊

Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after so long...update it is OK, i didn't forget this ff thanks for coming back now expect regular updates,and so now their love story will start they become one but her pros. title will not hurt their relationship?update soon.
sessy thumbnail
yayyy u r back with an update.missed this story so much.it's good that maan got his sense back and rushed to stop geet.finally not only geet kissed him on his lips,but they made love too.
thx for the update,loved it.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved this passionate update after the last depressing one!
Wonder when will they confess????
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i luved the update
i hope they realize their feelings soon
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
after long gap u give us excellent update
so maan geet become one
after three days wat wil his reaction again
wil he able to make distance from her and his so
called GF wil return wer wil geet stand
StarlitPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update 👏 Maan realizes his mistake & manaos Geet 😳 not technically but he was sorry ❤️ 
Geet is like a mushy heart melted & finally both drowned in passion ☺️

Super passionate part ⭐️
glad to have you back 🤗
StarlitPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope all is well now ❤️ 
best wishes
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG u finally updated...first thing in the morning i am reading ur updt
cant say how much i loved it..
they r so much in lovee... aweee i love them..and them being together is just meant to be
continue soon pleasseee