Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

I know a true fan when I see one girl. I hear ya😆

😆
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
April has started. Now, time to update. You told that you will update in April. See, it's midnight 12:30 am and I am asking for the update. Bcz after, 12 O'Clock it's 1st April na and I can't forget my most favourite story.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

April has started. Now, time to update. You told that you will update in April. See, it's midnight 12:30 am and I am asking for the update. Bcz after, 12 O'Clock it's 1st April na and I can't forget my most favourite story.

thank you. 
you are going to have to wait till april 18th
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

thank you. 
you are going to have to wait till april 18th

Means you will update Jab 1 ke aage 8 lag jaayega tab?
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Means you will update Jab 1 ke aage 8 lag jaayega tab?

hahaha good one
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
EK CHUTKI UPDATE KI KEEMAT TUM KYA JANO JASLEEN BABU😆
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Chapter 8 (THE END)
Madhu's mania had subsided and the depression never came. As far as Levi could tell, his sister was just fine, even if only for the time being. 
"The truth is Mr. Kundra, I can never tell you for sure if she is okay. It all may just be transient. And if it is, there is no cure. This is a never ending circle, something she has to live with and I have to understand. Not everyone thinks the same way though, her father disowned her. Most of our community did to. That's why they lugged her off to you. Her nature may stay dormant for a few years if she really tries but it will explode sooner or later, like it did this time. I am not asking you to understand, believe, or trust anything I say. I am not asking you to stay with her. Ultimately, the choice is yours going forward. I am not in a place to judge. Talk it over with your wife and let us know if you want to stay married. If you decide to part, I am always there for Ev. I am her brother and I will shield her from every hot wind. Just know that even if you leave, she isn't alone. I am here. Yvette is safe with or without you. I mean it in the most sincere and respectful way, sir".
A brother's earnest prayer for his sister was heartfelt and even the clueless RK could get a taste of the sibling love from the other side of the sofa. 
"The truth is, Dr. Nesh, that I don't love her. I am civil with her, cordial even. At times, affectionate. But that is part of human nature. Ours was a marriage of convenience and I don't see it growing stronger over time. I thank you, Madhu, for the time we've spent together but to keep this arrangement going is only prolonging our misery". RK took a long pause and resumed talking. "That is my side of the story. What do you think?"
"Me?" Madhu's voice was no longer sheepish from her early days. Nor was it erratic from residual mania. Instead, her speech carried the perfected elegance of her Bong roots. The words poured out smoothly as her swift tongue helped her approach a once hurtful subject with ease. "You are right. I tried to convince myself that I could love you as a man but that would be going against nature herself. The truth is, I am a lesbian. I am sure I can like a man but the only humans I have loved in this life so far have been women. I am just drawn to them. And I have tried far too much to bury this part of my existence. Since being with you, I am all the more sure our separation is for the better. You deserve someone who can love you back. I am not that someone. Let's remain friends".
The pair divorced amicably. Rishabh returned Madhu's inheritance back to her. He even added interest for the time he'd used her mansion for movie shootings. Madhu went back to her brother's for recuperation and soon set up shop in old Calcutta where she was the prettiest- her heart still reliving the memory of kissing Jolene. She opened up a jewellery business in hopes that she would meet another Jolene who was less scarred, who could love herself like she would love Yvette. Oh, that's right! She never changed her name back to Yvette. Madhubala, once a mere alias, was now a novel identity that had let her come into her own. Yvette Lemuela Nesh embraced Madhubala as the two names began one life anew in the ghost town of the bong state. 
Edited by DonnaHarvey - 10 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

beautiful ending...😃

thanks
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thank you