Member of the Week - *Spandana*- Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

275

Views

11.6k

Users

28

Likes

3

Frequent Posters

IVWWXSKSNQP3VWZT thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Pooti,

You MOTW tenure ends in a couple of hours from now. You did a great job and attempted all the questions with sincerity. Loved your replies too. Sorry for being too busy and not been able to spend time at your MOTW threads in the past couple of days.

But guess what? I have now read all your replies.😃 I hope you enjoyed your trip here.

Thanks for being such a nice human being and thanks for being so helpful. 🤗Its my pleasure to know you, and I wish an intelligent girl like you the very best in life.

Cheers !

FMPJ47S43QK546V5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Anisha7

Yo Amu am back again with anotherrr task ☺️ This time u have to associate your friends on IF with.....CAKES!!!!! 😃😳


😆thanks for tht😉😆
sangs:

sana:
sareeta:
neetu:
chandu:
anshu:
sravi:
naz:
saara:
saara (the Don)
moe:😡
ammmu:
Nina:(ekta_angel)
butteroo
hansam:
Kat:
sangeeta:(asha):
navs:
zara:
Aji:
Smartu:
metou:
Khatyee:
Saba:
Sruthi:
Soni:
rachu:
Sugu:
Raminda:
sumu dii:
Roop:
kuki:
manju dii:
simi:
minali:
anu:
anu#2shree:
Honi:
Krishna:
sunny:
SW:
adi naano:
Manish:
Ron:
abhi:


and many more😛😆


amu~


FMPJ47S43QK546V5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: TRUDRS4735OZQCBJ

Dear Amu

I liked all of your answers and appreciate that you tried to answer everyone. I know you have your time until Sunday, 2 more days, but amu I am leaving tomorrow morning to attend graduation of my son & will not be back until Monday. Thereore I want to thank you for answering all my questions. You did a good job.... 👏

I wish you all the best for your studies and happiness in life. 🤗

May God less you!!!

Manju di


thanku manju dii🤗

Originally posted by: ZEZCIWAKL6N5IBJY


Pooti,

You MOTW tenure ends in a couple of hours from now. You did a great job and attempted all the questions with sincerity. Loved your replies too. Sorry for being too busy and not been able to spend time at your MOTW threads in the past couple of days.

But guess what? I have now read all your replies.😃 thanku😃I hope you enjoyed your trip here.

Thanks for being such a nice human being and thanks for being so helpful. 🤗Its my pleasure to know you, and I wish an intelligent girl like you the very best in life.

Cheers !

thanchu naano🤗



amu~


FMPJ47S43QK546V5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
FMPJ47S43QK546V5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

if you have time, which you better, write a short story, 534.33 words minimum, about how you met ROB, and spammed their houses....
😛


no essays😛

amu~
XB3WKXRMTKLL4XMZ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
New MOTW has come up and so Closing the topic now.. Thanks for the wonderful week Amu 👏 Great having you here 😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".