parth and karan questions

sweetangelz143 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
whose baby is parth? i'm confused  about why dhruv gives parth to ant and kajal...did vedika and ant have an illicit affair or something? or were ant and vedika married before? i 've only been watching this show since after vedika died so i'm really clueless on a lot of things. and this is random but what happened to karan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina786 thumbnail
parth is vedika and dhruv's kid. Kaajal was caught by anatariksh when she was dancing as kajri. he said to her the only thing thats keeping them together was the baby in her womb. Kaajal fell down the stairs and had a miscarriage. She cries and tells her aunt about how her wedding has been ruined. Vedika overhears this. Vedika is in a bit of a tight spot herself. Alisha has come to take krishna away from Veedika and Dhruv. she says that the only way she can garuntee that her child will be loved a lot is if vedika doesnt have any more kids. this is because she thought vedika may favouritize. Vedika went to get a hysterectomy done because alisha asked her to.. and she found out she was pregnant. so she decided to give parth to Kaajal so that way kaajal's marriage will be saved, and Vedika can keep krishna and be close to parth as he grows up.

Karan died in a car crash.
Sannu_726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina786

parth is vedika and dhruv's kid. Kaajal was caught by anatariksh when she was dancing as kajri. he said to her the only thing thats keeping them together was the baby in her womb. Kaajal fell down the stairs and had a miscarriage. She cries and tells her aunt about how her wedding has been ruined. Vedika overhears this. Vedika is in a bit of a tight spot herself. Alisha has come to take krishna away from Veedika and Dhruv. she says that the only way she can garuntee that her child will be loved a lot is if vedika doesnt have any more kids. this is because she thought vedika may favouritize. Vedika went to get a hysterectomy done because alisha asked her to.. and she found out she was pregnant. so she decided to give parth to Kaajal so that way kaajal's marriage will be saved, and Vedika can keep krishna and be close to parth as he grows up.

Karan died in a car crash.

yup 😃

sweetangelz143 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you SO much...that cleared up a lot for me :)