fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read all parts. Love it
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome!
It was really embarassing situation for Khushi, whilw Arnav was enjoying!
Waiting to see what happens at office!
Continue soon
Vidhi_K thumbnail
Naughty Arnav. Nice update. 
Ashahzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the previous few part.. They were amazing. Can't wait to read more!! ;)
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha naughty Arnav thinking whether her bottoms is violet as well
Loved it
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You for the likes, comments and suggestions! It's really encouraging.

Another reminder for those who would like a PM about the updates of this FF. Kindly like the INDEX post of the  FF. I would be sending a PM only to those who have liked the post. Thank you  ðŸ˜³

Part Four

The drive to the office was awfully silent, especially for a chatterbox like Khushi. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat and from the corner of her eye, she glanced at Arnav. He was studying a file, as though completely oblivion of the fact that Khushi was seated next to him; the very same Khushi whom he saw practically in nothing but her innerwear and a frigging skirt. She turned her face away in embarrassment and looked outside the window. Violet is my favourite colour. She involuntarily blushed. Why on earth did he have to say such things? Stealing yet another glance at him, he noticed his facial features closely. Dead-Drop-Sexy. Britney Spears started singing inside her brain. I'm addicted to you, Don't you know that you're toxic. She almost sighed about her imagination, and Arnav spoke up, without looking at her. "If you're done admiring me, I'd like to say something" Khushi's eyes grew wide. Oh damn. Anything but not the morning's incident. And as though reading her mind, he looked at her and said, "Oh, it's about your work. It has nothing to do with the little show you put up for me this morning. As much as I appreciated the view then, I need to remind you two things. One, you're one of my firm's biggest client's daughter. And two, you're now going to work at my office as an intern. I do not fancy gossiping, and I'd hope you wouldn't run around telling people that your boss saw you in a violet lacy number. And as for your friend, I'm guessing if she's really your friend, she wouldn't do such horrific things either." Khushi blinked. This guy could actually compete with the "Breathless" by Shankar Mahadevan. She hesitated to smile at her thoughts. All that she managed to do was nod her head, with the blush evident on her face. And resuming his talk, he said "I've seen women in lesser clothes. Rather, in no clothes. So quit the shying." Khushi gasped. This man had the audacity to stare at her in the way a hungry mountain lion would look at a bunny rabbit, and now he tells her that he has seen better view. "I wasn't putting a show. You walked into my room. It was an accident. I didn't know you would be standing there" Arnav looked intently at her as she mumbled, fidgeting with her strands of hair that were falling on her face.

Arnav's inner devil nudged him. "You fool of an ass! Look at those lips. She would taste so good on yours. And then, imaging tasting her tongue, her whole mouth. And then imagine those lips going below on your..." Arnav shut the file and reached out to drink a sip of water from the bottle. These wild thoughts will have to be dealt with, later. Of course, the inner-devil did the boogie-woogie and danced in glee. Thankfully, they reached the office or else the devil would have convinced Arnav to act on his thoughts, right in the car. Also, it did not help that he knew the kind of body she possessed and what lay beneath her white formal shirt. Dismissing the thoughts, she opened the door for Khushi after he got out himself.

As he entered the building, everyone who saw him greeted him with awe in their eyes. The females at his office flashed him an outrageously flirtatious grin to greet him, while he simply nodded a hello, maintaining his I-am-Batman kind of look. He waved a hello to Aakash, who happened to reach the office a few moments earlier, and was talking to another man dressed in a suit. Entering the elevator, he pressed the 18th floor button after ushering Khushi inside, and waited patiently. The elevators dinged and opened at the 18th floor and he walked out in long strides. Khushi scurried to keep up to his pace. Punching his smart phone, he looked at Khushi and said, "I forgot what I wanted to tell you in the car." Pausing for a few seconds, he continued. "I wanted to talk about your training schedule for the day, but I guess I'll leave you in good hands. I've already spoken to Grace. She'd guide you. If you've got any doubts or questions, don't bother me. Grace will help you out. Have a good day at work. See you around later" Pushing the door of his large cabin, he vanished. Khushi saw her reflection on the glass door stare back at her.

She felt awkward standing in the empty passage of the long corridor. Not a soul was in sight and everything in the passage was white. White walls, white flooring, white carpets, white doors, white desks, white chairs, white flowers. It reminded her of hospitals, sans the disgusting smell. She shut her eyes and breathed deeply. Just as she exhaled to calm herself, a hand patted her back. She turned around to find an elegant middle-aged lady smiling at her. Her hair was tied together in a tight bun, and she wore a black formal skirt and a sky-blue shirt. She appeared to be someone of her Mother's age. "Hi, I'm Grace Fernandes. You must be Ms. Khushi Gupta?" Khushi smiled warmly at her and nodded her head in a yes. "Mr. Raizada told me about you. Come let me show you your desk" Guiding her by the hand, Grace led Khushi to a desk, located outside Arnav's cabin. Khushi frowned. Not only was she working in his office, now she had to sit outside his cabin for six long months.

"So dear, would you like to start off with a coffee or tea?" Khushi instantly loved Ms. Grace. "No thank you Ma'am, I'm just fine. We could start right away." Grace loved the enthusiasm in the girl. "You are such an angel. Call me Grace" Looking at Khushi, she sensed hesitation in calling an elderly woman by her first name. Only after insisting, Khushi agreed. Grace then spent the next hour telling Khushi about the profile of the company, how the departments worked and were interlinked, and even gave her a few documents about the company policies to go through. She then spent another hour, explaining Mr. Arnav Raizada's schedule. Throughout the whole scene, Khushi looked confused. "But Grace, why do I need to know about Mr. Arnav Raizada's schedule?" Grace was about to answer Khushi, and the speaker phone buzzed on Grace's desk. It was Arnav.

"Grace. Coffee. Now" and his voice was gone. Khushi's jaw dropped. This man was so demanding and mean. Grace smiled as though it was her daily routine, which it was, and brought his coffee near Khushi's table in less than a minute. "He likes his black coffee almost steaming, with just one teaspoon of sugar" and she held out the mug to Khushi. "Grace? Why do I need to take his coffee to his cabin?" Khushi rose from her seat in utter confusion. She knew she wouldn't like the reply. "Dear, you are his Personal Assistant. That is why"

The speaker phone buzzed again. "I asked for a coffee in the morning. Not in the evening" And gone again. Khushi was too shocked. She thought she was to work with a team at the Raizada's. And here was Grace, telling her that she was Mr Arnav's P.A.? "No Grace, there must be some mistake" she mumbled and took the mug to Arnav's cabin.

She knocked at the door twice and entered. Arnav was in a horrible mood. She took tiny steps towards his table. "Will you walk a little faster? I don't have all day, waiting for a cup of coffee" he bellowed. Khushi rushed and placed the porcelain mug on his table, next to his laptop. Arnav shook his head with a disgusted look on his face, closed his eyes and drank a sip. Well, at least his coffee was worth the wait.

"Mr. Raizada, why am I working as your P.A.?" He opened his eyes at Khushi's strained voice. "It's the only vacancy available here at the moment." Pausing for her reply, he saw a million questions in her eyes. "My previous assistant went on maternity leave for six months. I figured you'd fit the profile. I spoke to your dad, he seemed fine with it"

"But you SHOULD have spoken to me first." Her voice raised and vibrated the glass walls round the cabin. Arnav raised his brows in question. "I was expecting to work on a marketing team here. And you make me your personal assistant. I know there are many crazy botox-overloaded oestrogen-packed females out there dying for this post, but I will not work as a P.A. for you. I have a report to present in college about my internship. What am I going to say? That I work as a P.A.? I do not wish to work here in that case. I want to work on some team, not in this post, at your beck and call" She stamped her feet and crossed her arms at her chest. 

Arnav took a long breath before he responded. "Are you on a period?" he asked casually, to which Khushi mouthed a "Whaat" that left her lips in a gasp. "I've heard women go hormonally berserk during the time of their month. So, are you menstruating?" The nerve of this man! "Mr. Arnav Raizada!" she almost yelled from the bottom of her lungs. "I refuse to work as your P.A. You are not only mean, but you're disgusting as well. You can shove my appointment order inside of you, from whichever end you would like" She turned her heel to leave. Arnav got up from his table, walked to her, held her hands and pinned her to the wall.

"Listen Ms. Gupta, and hear me out clear. I do not give a damn about the appointment order nor your college report. If you wanted your orders to be followed, you should have worked at your daddy's place. But it's not the case now, is it. You work at my office. And you will do exactly as I want you to do. I appointed you as my P.A. And you will work as per my orders. And, If I'm not mistaken, your college must have sent your internship proforma to the University. You cannot back out now, unless you want to explain why you wouldn't work here. So you will work here, whether you like it or not. Am I clear?" Khushi felt his grip harder on her wrists. "AM I CLEAR Ms. KHUSHI GUPTA?" he spoke in a voice that sent shivers through her spine in fear. She nodded her head. She would have given both her kidneys to him, free of cost, and wouldn't say a word if he spoke in that manner. Arnav relaxed his hold on her and let her go, and she ran away like a mouse.

Arnav ran his hands through his hair. He did not mean to be rude to her. It was either that, or kissing her to a senseless point. Her demanding attitude and her highly-esteemed personality was sinfully appealing to him. When she ranted about her refusal to work as his P.A., his inner-devil almost convinced him to shut her mouth by pinning her to the wall and kissing her. And not just simply kissing her, but to taste her mouth. And then not just stop with kissing. Maybe a bit of touching, teasing, biting, licking, sucking... The devil was getting out of control. Perhaps Arnav needed a bath in the holy Ganges. Only then, maybe, the devil would stop tempting him with his antics. Arnav looked through his one-sided mirrored door. Khushi sat like a student in detention. Poor girl. He then resumed his work, with the coffee blown cold long back.

The day passed quickly. Khushi was a quick learner and Grace was more than kind to teach her patiently. Khushi was a workaholic. She had to be reminded twice about lunch, while she was keenly studying certain files. At the end of the day, her neck was stiff and her hands and feet ached. "Arnav makes his employees slog like a donkey" Khushi genuinely smiled at her thoughts. She actually enjoyed working throughout the day. However, she was still upset with Arnav's harsh words.

"Tired little one?" Grace asked her, as she saw Khushi rub her neck. "No Grace, It's just that I haven't worked so hard. But it's nice. I think I'd love getting used to it" Grace grinned. "Well darling, you better get used to it quick. Saturdays are usually free. The weekdays are on a much tighter schedule" Khushi was too tired to even widen her eyes. "You mean more work? Is that even possible?" Grace shrugged her shoulders and patted Khushi's back. "Welcome to the Raizadas, little one" Khushi grinned. Maybe it's not so bad to work as his P.A., only when he does not yell.

Arnav opened the door of his cabin and tossed his car keys on his fingers. After greeting Grace, he turned to greet Khushi. "Pack up now. I'm dropping you home. I'll be in the parking lot" he left. Does this man only keep barking orders? B the end of the day, she learnt one hard lesson. Arguing with Arnav was like banging one's head on the wall. She simply packed up her things and waved bye to Grace. At the parking lot, she slid into the vehicle and relaxed as the blast of cool air from the car A.C. hit her face. They drove back in silence. When they reached home, he wished her goodnight, to which she replied a polite goodnight. "My driver will pick you up on Monday at 8.30am." He shifted the car in a reverse gear and then drove off. She went inside her house. Her dad was not yet back from office. She went for a bath, brushed her teeth, changed into a fresh set of night clothes and rested on her bed, thanking the Almighty that he next day was Sunday. Her mind wandered to the events of the whole day. There was only one highlight. Arnav. His harsh words in the morning only made her more upset. She rubbed her palm on her throbbing head. Her phone beeped. A text message from an unknown number.

"Was rude 2 u dis mrng. Sry."

She figured the message was from Arnav. Awww he felt bad. Maybe he's a softie on the inside. Quickly saving his number, she texted him back.

"Nt ur fault, I ws rude too. m sorry"

She smiled to herself, waiting for him to say something. After ten minutes, her phone beeped.

"no prob. Gdnt, c ya"

He actually looked forward to seeing her. She held her phone close to her chest. Silly girl, he was just being polite in saying "see you". She frowned. Did he text all of his employees in the same way? She joined his firm expecting to be treated like an ordinary employee. She did not like the unnecessary attention though. Agreed, she was physically attracted to him, and it did not help that he looked like a Greek God. However, she could not risk being close to him. Not only was he her boss, but also a hardcore Casanova. After a fight with her inner turmoil, she concluded that she preferred being only an employee to him.

"goodnight sir"

She texted him leaving a gap of three minutes, addressing him Sir on purpose and closed her eyes. There was another beep on her phone. She decided that if it was Arnav, she would not reply back.

"Sir is only at office. Outside office, u cn cal me Arnav"

She smiled at the message. But there is no way he was going to get close to her outside office. At least, that was what she thought. The phone beeped yet again. Irritated, she picked up and opened the message. And this time, she blushed to shades of pink and red looking at the text, which read:

"Violet is my new favourite colour"

She shut her eyes, grinning to herself. The devil had successfully charmed the angel.

latha72 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
loved reading the update... thanks for bringing a smile to my face!!!
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Read all 4 again. Arnav is a devil. Poor Khushi. She is feisty but yet soft.hope Arnav doesn't hurt her. 
Thanks for the pm.
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looks like Arnav is more confused than khushi
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luvd d update.
hapie jat atleast grace was ther to guide khushi, poor girl