Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Awesome update Cynthia.

Loved the incorporation of the Diwali night scene.
She is pulling him towards her like a magnet.
Waiting for the kiss.😉

Didn't we just do it or was that just an illusion?  Hmmm, I wonder which way I will go.
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Butiful updt this part remind me diwali episode on ipk days no can replace that memory lov arshi
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Butiful updt this part remind me diwali episode on ipk days no can replace that memory lov arshi

That was one of my favorites too!
shipra.aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
So they are finally going to kiss...😉
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shipra.aqua

Awesome update...

So they are finally going to kiss...😉

Maybe, maybe not
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Chapter 5

It was like heaven. 

Arms intertwined, lips melding together, tongues tentative at first and then fervently dueling. 

The atmosphere was heating up, as if they were standing in a suana. 

He was just a few feet away...

from the fantasy taking place in his head.

His lips were just about to answer hers when Khushi's hand came between their mouths.

She placed her hand over his mouth and with wide eyes said to him,

"Arnavji, what do you think you are doing?"

Now it was his turn, his eyes went wide he came out of his trance.

The spell was broken and the dreamy look he had in those beautiful eyes turned to a sinister one.  His gussa came to the surface.  The crease on his forehead furrowed into his brow and fire, not one of lust but of brimstone shone in his eyes.

You could see and feel his anger.

He grabbed her hand and pushed it away from his mouth and spewed,

"What are you talking about Khushi Kumari Gupta?  Do you think this rich man has any interest in kissing you?  It was just a prank.  Nothing more, I wanted to see how a characterless girl like you would react.  Nothing more.  It meant nothing.  You mean nothing to me."

He turned and walked away as Khushi all doe eyed watched, a single tear sliding down her cheek.  She looked down and then as she raised her eyes ever so slowly, as he turned around their eyes met. 

For just a second she thought she saw anguish in his eyes.

Why did he say those terrible things to her?'  She thought. 

She sat on the chaise and cried her heart out as he watched her from inside.  A pain in his chest felt like his heart was breaking but his anger took precedence.

Who does she think she is?  Doesn't she know who I am?  I could care less about her.  She is just another woman; she means nothing.' He argued to himself.  He then turned and headed straight to the bar.

Khushi ran to the bathroom and looked at her tear-streaked face.  Splashing cold water on her face, she just continued to sob.  Her mind was racing with all kinds of questions.

Was it that she wanted him to kiss her?  Was she disappointed?  She had no idea what had happened and if she wanted him to kiss her then why did she stop him?' 

She wiped her face and touched up her makeup and decided it was time for her to go home.  She would let Anjali know she was leaving.

Upon leaving the bathroom she surveyed the hall and found Anjali in that same corner with Aman.  She was laughing and blushing.  Khushi could sense there was something more to this pair's relationship then coworkers or friends.

She walked over and excused herself for interrupting their conversation and told Anjali she was leaving but at the same time Arnav had also just reached his sister.  Khushi looked at him, burst into tears, turned and quickly walked away leaving the party.

Anjali turned to her brother and said,

"Chote, what did you do to that girl?"

He answered,

"What the?"

and walked away.

Aman and Anjali stood there in confusion but then went happily back into their own private world.

Arnav angrily closed his bedroom door.  He threw his suit jacket on his bed and was unfastening his buttons of his vest at what seemed to be the speed of light.  He sank onto his bed and ran his hands through his thick hair.  His head was pounding.

What happened? 

Why was he feeling this way and WHY should he CARE? 

Why was he feeling so bad? 

She was just another woman. 

What did it matter?

The next few months found Arnav in a reckless way. 

He ran his business smoothly and professionally.  He was making more money than he knew what to do with, his business was prosperous and he had become   renowned in the fashion industry. 

But his nights were a different story.

Every night he was at the most fashionable clubs where he was treated with a VIP status and found drinking and hooking up with top models.  His picture was snapped by the paparazzi and could be found in the entertainment gossip column of the newspaper almost every other day.  He found himself on the cover of the top entertainment and fashion magazines, as well as Forbes and the Fortune 500. 

Arnav Singh Raizada was at the top of his game...

but he was miserable. 

He had distanced himself from Khushi reassigning her to work for Anjali.  He couldn't be close to her, she drove him crazy and stirred feelings inside of him he just didn't understand.

He avoided her as much as possible.

Just looking at her brought him a twinge of pain to his heart although he couldn't figure out why. He would become lost in his thoughts of her but his day was so busy that those stray thoughts would disappear as quickly as they came.  He kept himself and every second of his life occupied with work and when he was not at work he was at play. 

He played hard.

His relationships were meaningless and worthless. 

He cared for no one.

He used the women and threw them away but they didn't seem to care all they wanted was one night with the great ASR for their own reputation and fame.

Arnav Singh Raizada needed no one and wanted no one.   

He would come home at night a little buzzed but always in control.  He would take the lucky woman who was the flavor of the night to his private apartment that he kept for this purpose, for his entertainment, since obviously he couldn't take her to his own family's home. 

One night with ASR, was a night of passion that the woman would never forget.  He was a magnificent lover but what he engaged in was not love but sex.  He was aggressive and certainly not a giver.  He could care less about the woman he was with; this time was for him to release his pent up feelings of frustration.

His muscled body would work up a sweat, glistening he looked like a Greek god and he always pictured the same angel face as he culminated the deed. 

Sometimes her name would almost slip out of his lips.

She was always on his mind.

Hope you all are enjoying this story.   It is very important for me to hear from you.  Please comment and press the like button if you do like the story.  Share the link with your friends.  If you would like me to PM you the next chapter buddy me. 

Many Blessings to you and have a blissful day!

xo Cyn 

Chapter 6

Bound for Eternity: The SR (mature) NEW epilogue 3/11/2014 p88 

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Cynthia ðŸ˜Š

I can see and feel where are u taking this story, 

So a rich , broken young man who is in the search of peace and true unconditional love .
He is finding peace in pouring his frustration over physical encounters without any emotions, shows how deeply he is hurt and has chosen wrong way to find solace...

It shows how deeply his hopes are being crushed that he wants to crush every beautiful thing around him...so much anger and rage has developed that cannot go away like this .

His heart only calls her but his mind keeps him away from her...

Poor Khushi has no idea that she supposed to be staying away from him but her heart is just asking HIM and that's why she called her ...

Anjali and Aman are really nice , hope they can help bringing them together...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting update loved it.  cont soon
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh65

very interesting update loved it.  cont soon 

Thanks so much for commenting.  I really appreciate it.  thanks for the love!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Cynthia ðŸ˜Š

I can see and feel where are u taking this story, 

So a rich , broken young man who is in the search of peace and true unconditional love .
He is finding peace in pouring his frustration over physical encounters without any emotions, shows how deeply he is hurt and has chosen wrong way to find solace...

It shows how deeply his hopes are being crushed that he wants to crush every beautiful thing around him...so much anger and rage has developed that cannot go away like this .

His heart only calls her but his mind keeps him away from her...

Poor Khushi has no idea that she supposed to be staying away from him but her heart is just asking HIM and that's why she called her ...

Anjali and Aman are really nice , hope they can help bringing them together...

Beautiful Faiqa, your insight to his personality understand s his feelings as well as Khushi's.  His pain is expressed by he self destruction and irresponsible behavior.  He is trying to sate his pain with meaningless physical interactions.