Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 pavitra rishta maien accha role kiya tha bhaiyya ne😉Originally posted by: fatma201
I dont trust him even as a cop. 😆
isiliye kaata laga shefali phasi iski love maein...😆Originally posted by: justlovetv
I don't know about you guys but I find his personality very intriguing⭐️
Originally posted by: justlovetv
I don't know about you guys but I find his personality very intriguing⭐️
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
isiliye kaata laga shefali phasi iski love maein...😆
I agree the CVs have gone overboard with the leaching, its pretty creepy at times😵. In one of the scenes when he was talking to Jodha's painting, aisa lag raha tha ke he will enter the painting and do something to her😲Originally posted by: fatma201
Me too. I cant stand him anymore after the way he has been leeching Jodha. 😆
too hot yaar...kya body hai cheapu ki...he loves his lady love a lot...he calls her as his pari...😳
Aww...Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
too hot yaar...kya body hai cheapu ki...he loves his lady love a lot...he calls her as his pari...😳