Imran Khan tells about Nikhil Advani's next !

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Imran is a good person and really not leading a life adapt for Bollywood but I hope he does good with this film he is doing with Ileana. I have a feeling this film will turn good.

But if Ileana is not confimed, they should take Shraddha in it.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello remove your hand from cntrl V.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How's your wife's pregnancy coming along?
It's physically uncomfortable for her. She has put on a lot of weight and her back hurts. She gets short of breath too. The whole thing (pregnancy) sounds like a really tough process and every time I see her, I feel, Wow! This doesn't look fun at all.'

I love IK! He is sooo straight forward! Yes it is not fun! Thank you IK for saying that! It is nice to hear it from a man!

He says he does not fear disappearing and that is a great quality to have. He will do well in life. Wish him and his wife the very best.

I hope he improves on his acting over time...I think he can do better!
YoMomma thumbnail
"self-imposed sabbatical"
K buddy. It's more like people have either dropped you from their films or you have just stopped receiving offers. 
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^and that's a great time to take time off when not many offers are there na? I think the timing of his baby and the movies not working kind of worked out for him personally.

I hope he bounces back once the baby is born.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
I hope the baby is super lucky for him just like Avantika. in 2011, they married and Imran got super hit by Delhi Belly and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.

I hope this baby also brings him the happiness. I know he can improve. I think he should sign another film soon and start working in it.

He has also been approached for Battle for Bittoa opposite Sonam and Kjos next but he didnt confirm those.
Edited by chocolate_boy - 10 years ago
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i rly wish imran improves his acting because i honestly he is a really down to earth and cool person.  he comes from a broken family and i think that has alot to do with why he is so invovled in his family.
he is an actor i want to like so bad bc i rly like his personality so i rly hope he becomes a better actor or finds roles that bring out the best in him
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

her dress looks like the one from Halloween costume party. She is always badly dressed! 

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why not do films now so that when the baby comes he has time to spend him/her. Isn't that just common sense. His wife will need him even more then.