cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Can't wait to see what you think!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Resd

Unresd

This is an interesting, vivacious, sparkling tale you are weaving Cyn⭐️ It can go anywhere from here! But i am sure their chemistry is unyielding and their passion knows no bounds! And their feelings...the more they suppress the greater the chances of the cooker bursting! I am waiting for that! Oh and love the Aman Anjali pairing up too!
Beautiful banner Faiqu!⭐️

Love the pressure cooker analogy.  I will have fun with this.  Working with a little emotion named jealousy right now.
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story.
Read it in one go..
Seems intriguing!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Neha..

Nice story.
Read it in one go..
Seems intriguing!

Thanks Neha I post on Sundays EST hope you come back!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
I will not be posting this week on Sunday since I have a women's retreat I am involved with so look for it early next week  sorry for the wait!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
THANKS ANITA!
Gogoismita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes i really wanna hate Arnav for making khushi cry but sill can't hate him(kya kare asr ka jadu already chala huwa hai lol) :p
soni19sweet thumbnail
liking it 😃

Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Thanks to Soni (first one) and Arshi Hamesha for my Banners.

Chapter 4

The diyas around the edge of the pool gave off a soft glowing patina of light.

She noticed that at the far end of the pool the diyas flames had been blown out by the wind.  She saw a matchbox on the table stand, next to the lounge chair, and went to light the diyas.

Leaning down she started to light the oil lamps.  The soft glow of the lit diyas reflected against the pool and her appearance became almost ethereal.

He walked outside, taking a breather from the airhead women he was trying to have a conversation with. 

He looked up at the sky, remembering that Khushi once mentioned that she believed her parents were the stars in the sky. 

He too, had lost his parents at a young age and with the evening of festivities he had become melancholy and his parents were on his mind.  So he looked up and smiled.  Maybe this pagal girl was right, the stars shown so bright he actually felt his parents' essence.

He felt better, relieved almost, knowing that they were there for him to see, then he thought, "Crazy", and shook his head.

He turned and what he saw next was a sight for sore eyes to behold,

An Angel, but not in white but in that beautiful red color that he loved so much.

He silently watched her as she went from diya to diya, lighting all the ones that must have been extinguished by the soft breeze.

When she finished lighting the last one, a broad smile lit her face and she stood up, losing her balance and twisting her ankle.

He ran and caught her just in the nick of time.  Her arms went flailing as she was pulled close and landed hard against his rock hard chest.  Her eyes tightly closed, her hands landed on his chest and shoulder.  She knew it was him even with her eyes closed, she felt him, she smelled him...

mmm... 

that beautiful aroma of man and cologne.

Yes, it was he, his cologne made her lose her senses everyday.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the chaise lounge.  Placing her gently on the lounge, she slowly opened her eyes and was staring straight into his chocolate puppy dog eyes which were intently and sexily staring right back at her. 

With her hand still on his chest, the tip of her tongue moistened her pouty lips and all he could do was watch her.  He couldn't move, he wouldn't move, something inside stirring and making him feel quite uncomfortable.

He let go quickly, stood up and took a step back and sat at on the chair next to the chaise.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Um, yes, it seems I just lost my balance.  Thanks for catching me."

They had a little bit of awkwardness at first but their conversation flowed easily.  She was quite intelligent and he loved the fact she knew what she wanted out of life.  She impressed him and he was surprised. 

He actually liked her.

He got up and turned to walk away and she slowly rose to test out her ankle.  She stood and let out a hiss at the little bit of pain she felt.

He turned around right away and said again,

"Are you sure you are okay?"

Her eyes grew wide and then softened at this man's response and she blushed.  She looked away and whispered,

"Yes."

He was just about to turn and walk away when something stopped him.  He turned and looked at her.  Something was stopping him from going. His feet felt like lead and he just couldn't lift them.  Instead of leaving, he turned slowly towards her.

Did she want him to stay?

She looked at him almost disappointed that he was leaving. He was compelled, as she nervously wrung her hands and looked away.  Seconds passed but it seemed like an eternity and then her eyes slowly shifted upward gazing into his.

She had just given him permission, which was all he needed.

He started walking towards her, intently looking into her eyes, her lips quivering and for every step forward he took, she took one step back.

She too could feel it,

the strong attraction and mesmerizing pull. 

He walked forward, coming closer...

Closer...

Closer...

She could feel the heat of his hot breath upon her skin.  The sweet scent of mint lingered as he exhaled.  There was barely any room for her to move.

Thud...

There was nowhere else for her to go she was up against the wall,

cornered. 

He reached and caressed her face,

She closed her eyes in bliss, his touch so appealing.

Her breath started as a shallow pant, high in her chest, but then deepened and came hard and fast;

He moved her so much.  It shocked her.

Her hand clenched her sari.

He wanted her with all his being; he couldn't fight it anymore.

And she like a small animal caught by his prey, stunned, just waiting to be pounced upon, stood still; very, very still, unable to move.

Her lips gently parted,

Her pink luscious lips called to him...

and ever so slowly he answered their call. 

Please press like and pass the link and comment please.  How else will I know if you like it?  Have a blessed and blissful day!

Thanks ArshiHamesha for this!  Enjoy everyone!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfltrWWxmQ[/YOUTUBE] 

all credit to up loaders of pics and gifs.  thanks to google images

Chapter 5

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gogoismita

Sometimes i really wanna hate Arnav for making khushi cry but sill can't hate him(kya kare asr ka jadu already chala huwa hai lol) :p

I can never hate him even when I want to hate him too!