Ferocious Flames Of Fire
~Prologue~
''Hum tum ek jungle se guzre, aur sher aajaye'', Randhir hummed, smirking.
''Arghh!! Randhir! Will you shut up?! Hum yahaa kho gaye hai aur tum chill marke gaana gaa rahe ho?'', Sanyukta spoke in a raised voice, clearly irritated.
Randhir continued to sing, enjoying Sanyukta's impatience and restlessness. God! Did he love to irritate her? Hell yes!
Sanyukta heaved a sigh.
''Remind me once again. Why are we here? Why am I stuck with this bloody MCP in a stranded forest in..Maldives!'', Sanyukta thought for the millionth time, exasperatedly.
*FlashBack*
"I don't want to listen to anything the two of you. I'm the mentor here and you both will do what I think is best for the team. If you can't understand that, you can leave the Dream Team and ruin your lives forever. Is that what you want, Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Miss. Sanyukta Agarwal?" he asked them. On receiving no reply, he said, "I'm taking that as a no, so go and start packing your bags. You will leave sharp at 7 am tomorrow morning." Vardhan finished.
"Hey bhagwan, do you always have to make me put up with this MCP? Now I have to put up with him even at night and that too, for a week! You just love torturing me, don't you?" she spoke to no one in particular which resulted in some people giving her weird glances.
On the other hand, Randhir too had a talk with himself. "Stupid Farzi. She just has to interfere everywhere, doesn't she! If only she hadn't come right at that moment. Nor would Vardhan sir have seen her, nor would I have to go through that torture. Ughhh." Randhir said, running his hair through his fingers. Noticing some junior boys staring at him, he said, "Are you conducting an experiment about my moods? I don't think so. So just mind your own business."
*Flashback Ends*
Sanyukta sighed heavily, yet again.
This was going to be one long day...one loonngg week!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When a certain someone, who finds things to be ''Interesting. Very Interesting.'', commands his two best students to go somewhere---someWHERE----all alone, for a week, to spend seven days and seven night, what will be the result? Will Sanyukta and Randhir's hot chemistry set the forest on fire? Will their flames rise high and never falter or will they die down, never to be lit again?
Edited by TashaForever - 12 years ago