One of my fave is when pakhi locks herself in her room and RagNa go n ask her to come out i love how he opened up to her and for the first time kalpi saw his softer side
Also when Raghav applied colour on Kalpi that is one of fav scene too
The night they got lost! After Raghav loses consciousness and Kalpi takes care of him.😳
I actually also liked the scene where Kalpi walks into Raghav's room without knocking and Raghav feels embarrassed being caught with Maya around his neck😆😆 (Didnt like him insulting her after🤓... but that just one moment when she comes into his room, was worth a thousand awww...I bet he felt he was cheating😆😆😆)
My favorite ragna scenes are 1) she got locked in men's washroom! 2) wen she told him thank you from the hart after he went to tell Paaki to come out of the room! 3) the car ride home! 4) wen he called her and she answered him he was dumbstruck! Lol 5) holi wen he came upstairs! The whole episode with them! Tim hi ho! 6) locked in storeroom! All ragna scenes!
Hmmm it's hard to choose one I love all RagNa scene But today RagNa scene stand out a little for me It was amazing, both RagNa was mind blowing I think it's a turning point for them Kalpi has a lot of thinking to do
Aww, it is too hard to choose one...I actually drool over all RagNa scenes. Holi scene and Raghav Baba's imaginary dance's are too hot, intense and passionate
Kalpi challenging Raghav baba, drunken drive, today's face off, Bus scene, wash room scene and many more in not any particular order.
The drunk scene, the bathroom scene, the jungle scene where she saves him, the genda phool scene, the holi confession scene, the recent break up scene (that kalpi initiated), and then the office scene (most recent clash/encounter). Phew, way too many to mention!