Continue writing .

Thanks!

Glad you liked it!

No problem! πŸ˜Š
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Muskhaan.

Wow... It was a cutieee update... loved it alot... N there wer a lot of twists in antu's life... Mujhe aisa laga ki main sach main koi serial dekh rahi thi... Enjoyed it... πŸ˜ƒ

And Haan... rantara moments were missing... but still these kind of sequence is must o else it will be boring... N haan evn i luved that anjali character alot...😳

Totally an awesummm update...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks!

Glad you liked it!

It's still going to take a bit of time for their relationship to develop but yes, there will be a lot more in store for everyone! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Roy.nikki143

Awww that was a cute update kiru
I wonder why Raghu is so weird
He always pins Antara to the wall or hold her hand πŸ˜†
Antara was thinking about kiss and me too πŸ˜†
Silver thing, I think that will be a MO πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon
Sorry for late review πŸ˜‰

Thanks NikkiπŸ€—

Glad you liked it!

Yeah he is πŸ˜† But that's the way he is! 

I was too πŸ˜†

You have no idea what that silver thing will be! πŸ˜‰ All I can tell you that you probably won't find out soon! 

Will update asap and it's ok! πŸ˜Š
PurpleSunset thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No...No..No...kiret...This is not done πŸ˜­
you always leave me with a question mark 
I'm curious to know about Raghu's past...but with your every update, you leave me with "KEEP GUESSING" tag πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
This is story so gripping that its driving me insane πŸ˜†
Kiret, this story is brilliantly written and hats off to you for that πŸ‘
pls do update soon😊

P.s :- pls make me free from scratching my head as you always end the update with a cliffhanger πŸ€£

Originally posted by: PurpleSunset

No...No..No...kiret...This is not done πŸ˜­

you always leave me with a question mark 
I'm curious to know about Raghu's past...but with your every update, you leave me with "KEEP GUESSING" tag πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
This is story so gripping that its driving me insane πŸ˜†
Kiret, this story is brilliantly written and hats off to you for that πŸ‘
pls do update soon😊

P.s :- pls make me free from scratching my head as you always end the update with a cliffhanger πŸ€£

Hehe πŸ˜† That's the whole point of this story! It's all one big mystery! 

Thank you so much! It really means a lot! 

Will update soon! πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think that will happen any time soon! πŸ˜† But then you never know! πŸ˜†

Chapter 7

I look and find Raghu standing there. He pulls my arm behind me and pulls me closer to him. The look on his face scares me.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, his voice making me jump. Till this date I had never seen Raghu this angry. To be honest, it was scaring me more and more with each passing second. 

"I... I just," I say, not knowing how to complete my sentence. He tightens his grip on my wrist and I yelp in pain.

"Raghu leave me. It hurts," I say, tears forming in my eyes. He let's go of my arm and I stumble back, holding my arm.

"Get out," he says. He didn't have to tell me twice. I ran out, wiping the tears away, accidentally bumping into Raj.

"Sorry," I say and run to Anjali's room, glad to find her sitting there.

"BG, come here, look at this," she says, gesturing for me to come over. I wipe away the tears and put a smile on my face.

"What happened?" I ask, sitting next to her on the bed.

"It's a card for Bhaiya's birthday. Shh. Don't tell him that I'm making him something," she says. Birthday?

"Anjali, when is your bhaiya's birthday?" I ask. "Umm..." she says, tapping her chin. "The 4th of April."

"Oh okay," I say. I get up to leave when she calls me.

"What happened to your arm BG? It's all red," she says. I look down to my arm. It was indeed red.

"Nothing, I just hit it against the door," I say. She believes me without asking any questions and I leave to find Aunty.

"Here you go," she says, handing me my clothes. "Thank you," I say, taking them from her. "You can go ahead and change there," she says. I nod and slowly walk there, thinking about why Raghu had acted the way he had just now. I agree that I shouldn't have done that but still, he didn't have to react like that. He could have said it kindly as well. But then again, he was Raghu.

I change and come downstairs to find Raghu waiting for me. "Ready?" he asks. I nod. Anjali comes and gives me a hug. "Bye BG," she says. "Bye," I say and give her a kiss on her forehead. I bid good bye to everyone else and leave with Raghu.

The ride passes in silence, the only sound of our breathing. He stops the car near where my car had been the other day. "Thanks," I say and open the door, ready to leave.

"Wait," he says as soon as I open the door. " Yeah," I ask, looking at him. "Be careful," he says. My eyes travel to the ground and I nod, this time actually getting out of car.

I find my car the same way I had left it, except all of my stuff was inside. But my keys... Oh no, where were my keys?

A hand comes in front of my eyes and I see my keys dangling. "Thank you," I say grabbing them from the hand. "You're welcome. Now go home," he says. I look to where the hand came from and it was indeed Raghu. I nod and unlock the car. He leaves and I sit in my car, thankful that everything is still here. I head off back to my apartment, relieved to be home after so long.

I put my phone on charging and find at least 20 missed calls from my mom. I quickly call her back, letting her know that I was fine, making an excuse that I had lost my phone and had just found it. After finally convincing her, I check my phone to find a whole bunch of calls from Riya and my boss. It was Sunday today, almost 2 in the afternoon. If I head to work now, my boss probably wouldn't be that mad.

So I quickly shower and put on a new pair of clothes and leave my apartment. When I get to work, I am in deep trouble. But once I has explained everything to my boss about how my mother had been sick and I had gone to visit her, he forgave me and let me start working. I know that lying was wrong, but I wasn't going to tell him that I was kidnapped.

"Where were you?" Riya asks when we finally get a break. "I know you didn't go back home, aunty called me asking for you." "I was... I was with Raghu," I say. "From Friday night until now? You were with Raghu?" she asks. "Yeah. Why, what happened?" I ask. "I thought that you didn't like him. Why the sudden change?" she asks. "I didn't really have a choice," I tell her. "Meaning?"

"His mom asked me to stay because the weather was bad last night," I reply. "Wait, his mom? What were you doing at his house?" she asks.

Before I can answer her question, the door opens and a customer walks in. "Come over to my house after. We'll talk about everything," I say and turn to take the customer's order.

When I get home with Riya, I tell her everything. From the kidnapping to the night at Raghu's house and even a bit about what had happened this morning. She was just as shocked as I was. She didn't ask any questions though. Even if she did, it's not like I would have had any answers. She leaves after a while and I change and get ready for bed when my phone rings. It was an unknown number. Who could it be?

I pick up and it turns out to be Anjali. She had somehow gotten my number and was eager to talk to me. After a bit, when I finally convince her to sleep, she remembers what she had originally called me for.

"BG, I told you this morning that Bhaiya's birthday is coming up right?" "Yes," I agree. "I told mumma that I want to help for the party but I don't know what to do," she says. I laugh at her innocence. She loves Raghu so much.

"BG can you please help me? I don't know what to do." "Of course I'll help you. But right now it's getting late so go to sleep. You have school tomorrow right?" I ask. "Yes," she says. "Than go to sleep." "Okay, good night BG," she says. "Good night," I say and hang up.

No matter how hard I tried to stay away from him, destiny only brought me that much more closer to him.

A/N: So that was the next part! Hope you all liked it! Leave your likes and comments! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Chapter 7 updated! :) 
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow fantastic update
whats wrong with Raghu? why did he do that?
loved it
raghus bday nice
pls cont asap

Originally posted by: honeybees22

wow fantastic update

whats wrong with Raghu? why did he do that?
loved it
raghus bday nice
pls cont asap

Thanks Honey! 

Glad you liked it! 

Raghu did that because she came in to his room and was about to find something that he didn't want her to find! *cough cough*

Will update soon! πŸ˜Š