Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 6

"Wait those are his parents? Then why does he call you and uncle mom and dad? I ask, even more confused now. I was already confused about him and now this was making it even worse.

"His dad was Rishab's elder brother. Rishab is the youngest of the three brothers. Anyways, one night, they had gone out for dinner and on their way back, they had met with an accident, a horrible accident and neither of them survived. Raghu had been home that night with his grandma, so nothing happened to him. After their death, Raghu had always stayed with Rishab, and considered him his father. When Rishab and I got married about 7 years ago, we legally adopted him, because he was still a child. He's been with me for 7 years and he has never once complained about anything. Rishab and I love him a lot, for me, he's just as important as Anjali," she says.

I felt so bad. So much had happened with Raghu. He lost his parents when he was so little. I was so lucky to still have mine.

"Antara beta, you should sleep now, its quite late," she says, getting up. "Yeah, good night," I say. "Good night," she says and leaves the room.

Unable to sleep, I get up and walk around the room. It was a typical five-year-old girl's room, pink with lots of toys. I noticed some pictures on the wall. Most of them were of Anjali with Raghu. Raghu looked so happy and at peace with Anjali. That smile, I wish that I could see it in real life instead of in these pictures.

I hear a knock at the door. Why would someone be here at this time? Looking at a sleeping Anjali, I hurry and open the door so that she wouldn't wake up. I find Raghu there.

"Actually, if Anjali doesn't find this with her in the morning, she'll throw a fit," he says, handing me a teddy bear. " Thanks," I say and he turns to leave. I hold his hand, stopping him. He looks up at my face, surprised.

"Um... thanks, thanks for letting me stay here," I say. He nods and leaves. I look at his retreating figure, wondering why he behaved differently with me then he did with other people.

I close the door and walk up to Anjali, placing the bear next to her. I lie down next to her and close my eyes, hoping to fall asleep but it never came. My mind was preoccupied with Raghu so sleep was a distant thought.

Before I could move on with my thoughts, I heard some noise. It was coming from outside. I got up and looked out of the window. That's weird; there was nothing there. I hear it again but don't see anything. That meant that it was coming from somewhere else.

Leave it Antara, you've already had enough adventure. Just go to sleep. Someone else will deal with it.

But I let my curiosity get the better of me and walk down the stairs, looking around for where the sound had come from.

I just make it to the bottom of the stairs when someone pulls me around the corner and pins me against the wall. "Raghu," I say quietly. Our eyes meet. "What are you doing here?" he asks. I don't reply, lost in his eyes. His deep brown eyes... I could just stare at them forever.

"Antara," he says, snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. "Huh," I say, coming out of my trance. "I asked what were you doing here?" he asks again. "I... I heard something so I came to check what it was," I say. "Its probably nothing. Go back to sleep," he says.

I turn around to go back up but stop in my tracks. "Wait... What are you doing here?" I ask, turning around. "I came to get a glass of water," he says instantly. "But isn't the kitchen on the other side?" I ask, pointing towards the other side of the stairs. "I was coming back and I heard you," he says, hesitantly. I could tell he was lying again. It was visible on his face.

I nod and walk back up the stairs, holding my laugh. "Are you laughing at me?" I hear him ask as I reach the top of the stairs. "No," I say, turning around, smiling. " Stop smiling, there was nothing funny about that," he says, walking closer to me. " Are you sure?" I ask, giggling.

With every step he takes forward, I take a step back. I hit the wall and Raghu surrounds me. "I told you to stop. What was so funny anyways?" he asks. I shake my head in the negative, looking at him and thinking how close we were. Just like last night, when he kissed me.

Antara, idiot. Stop thinking about the kiss... Just leave from here, I think to myself.

"Umm... I think I should go now," I say and turn to leave. A tug on my arm stops me. I turn back and see Raghu holding on to my arm. "What did Mom tell you?" he asks. "About what?" I ask. "I know you asked her about that picture," he says. I gulp. Okay, so he wasn't that stupid.

"What makes you think that I have any interest? I asked you and you didn't want to answer so we're done with that," I reply. " Now if you don't mind, can I go? I gesture to my arm, indicating that he was still holding it. He slowly lets go and I leave, walking back to Anjali's room. I lie down again, this time actually wanting to sleep. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up to the sound of Anjali ruffling the sheets. "What are you doing Anjali? Go back to sleep," I murmur, still half asleep. "BG, I can't sleep anymore. I'm hungry," she says. "What time is it?" I ask, sitting up.

I look at the clock and see that it's 7. "Anjali, how hungry are you?" I ask. She woke me up so she could eat? She shrugs and says, "I don't know." "Oh God... Anjali come lets go down and find something for you to eat," I say, getting up. "Yay! Lets go!" she says and runs out of the room. I walk out behind her and follow her down the stairs.

We walk into the kitchen to find Raghu already there. "Good morning Bhaiya," she says, running up to give him a hug. He doesn't notice me and I admire the sight in front of me. It was perfect.

"I knew you would be hungry so I made you something," he tells her, handing her a plate from the counter. "Thank you Bhaiya," she says indicating him to bend down. He does and she plants a kiss on his cheek. "You're welcome now go eat," he says, ruffling her hair. "Come BG lets go eat," she says. That's when Raghu notices that I'm there. He looks at me and I quickly look away, helping Anjali sit on the chair.

"Wait, Anjali. You didn't brush your teeth did you?" Raghu asks her. "No Bhaiya," she says softly. "Then go and brush your teeth like a good girl." She nods and jumps down and runs back upstairs. I get up to leave as well when Raghu calls my name.

"Antara, I think that you should get going soon." "Yeah I will, but you have to take me to where my car was," I say. "Fine. I think mom washed your clothes so you can ask her for them," he says and walks past me.

[center]As soon as he leaves, Anjali comes back down. I stay with her until she's done eating and head off to find aunty after that.

As I walk by Raghu's room to get back to Anjali's room, something silver catches my eye. I'm curious to know what it is and walk into his room. A strong grip captures my hands add I reach for it.

A/N: I think I promised some romance but it didn't turn out the way I thought it would. It was kind of hard to get it to fit in but you guys got a lot of Rantara moments though! And also a little bit on Raghu's past. I hope you all liked this one... It wasn't really edited though but I hope you liked it nonetheless! 😊

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww that was a cute update kiru
I wonder why Raghu is so weird
He always pins Antara to the wall or hold her hand 😆
Antara was thinking about kiss and me too 😆
Silver thing, I think that will be a MO 😃
Continue soon
Sorry for late review 😉
Edited by Roy.nikki143 - 10 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah dat ws lovely n cite one..
though wanted more of rantara moment
bt its ok...vl wait fr dat...n yes got to kbw raghus past also.
thanks n do update sooon

Originally posted by: ankusanu

yeah dat ws lovely n cite one..
though wanted more of rantara moment
bt its ok...vl wait fr dat...n yes got to kbw raghus past also.
thanks n do update sooon

Thank you! 

Glad you liked it!

Don't worry! There is a lot more on it's way! 😉

Will update asap 😊

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update kiri...
Rantara moments were so beautiful.
Antu comes to know about his past...bt about his present is still a ques. Mark...
I like anjali very much...n her bonding with raghu is so sweet. :)
thanks fr updating

Originally posted by: Tsuchi

Superb update kiri...
Rantara moments were so beautiful.
Antu comes to know about his past...bt about his present is still a ques. Mark...
I like anjali very much...n her bonding with raghu is so sweet. :)
thanks fr updating

Thank you! 

Glad you liked it!

Yup... But those will be answered with time! 😃
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...

want more rantara scene...Raghu past also
nbw16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This update generates curiosity about Raghu's past... His past life wasn't that good.
Rantara light moments were sweet.. :-)
LI is progressing fabulously...
waiting for the next part...
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiret   😃 it was amazing..

Thankgod! At last you unfolded some parts of Raghu's past

That was not actually ROMANCE 😛 I want more 😳 😆

But I love their light moments together.. They're getting closer 😉

Thankyou for the pm

And continue soon