Qubool Hai

AsYa SS : Forbidden * Last Chap * Page 78 09/04 - Page 17

treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wow!!!!!this is a wonderful story !
 i just read all 4 parts and i was crying through out ...
Cani get a PM frm you ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BelleAme thumbnail
awesome updates appy..
just looved it..
The fb are amaaazing👏
Zoe s sooo cute...
I like this asad...the engagement😳
anddd the wound dressing scene was haaayyye...so sooo sooo cute😃

They both love eachorther so much,but asad is thoda too much rude😛...plzzz cont soon..

Mina...thanks for the pms dear😃
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Read all parts together...
It's amazing story... 🤗 loved it... Continue soon ... Thanks 4 pm
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have read the whole fanfic at least 4 times... it's amazing!! Please update soon! 
marcoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An amazing update 😃
So Asad does love her...jus dsnt noe yet😕
Poor zoya
Plz update soonishhh👏
So wanna noe wat happens next
Koeli thumbnail

64 Freaking likes? 😲 I have never expected it that to with my first story in this forum... Guys i feel overwhelmed with you love and liking for my story... 

A BIG BIG thank you to Afrin for sharing my story everytime with her friends... It truely means a lot to me trust me... No one does this honestly and i am really touched.

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddyncl,  dmglover143,  KKPRIYA,  pa24703987,  nia.dhar,  tanaaya,  Ibeauty,
  ak020203,  Smmm,  Ayaaasabuwa,  sanasahel,  rose59,  aarzoo50,  anuchocopie,

Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns ❤️)

Chap 05

Never Been Kissed

Their lips were inches apart.

Her angelic eyes closed in anticipation.

His eyes roaming around her face, capturing the effect he has on her.

Her heaving chest brushing against his tonned muscles every time she inhaled his intoxicating aftershave.

Not that he has not felt her before but it was something different. He himself made her sit on his lap. He himself held her hair and pulled her close to him. He himself wanted to do something which he always held back under his anger. He wanted to Kiss her. He wanted to be kissed. He wanted to devour her lips which played with his senses every time she kissed him on his cheek. He wanted to feel those feathery petals for once before she was gone.

Gone...

GoNE...

GONE...

The word hit him hard. A sense of lose, a sense of insecurity, a sense of hollowness started suffocating him.

His chain of thoughts broke by her whisper "Aaasad" which was hardly audible.

Slowly he looked at her face one last time and leaned further to join their lips. He placed his upper lip in between her lips and locked her lower lip in between his lips.

Both of them gasped in unison. The moment their lips matched Asad closed his eyes and pressed his lips further.

Zoya was just blown away by his move. The kiss which she always wanted from him, she never thought it would ever going to happen in her life and that too with him initiating it.

She was just too shocked and blank to react at that moment. She did not know whether to touch him, whether not to touch him. What if he moves back? What if he insults her once again, what if he regrets this moment in his life? She relaxed her fingers and rested it on the bed and finally releasing her breadth. She did not want to let go off this special moment, she did not want to pull back, she did not want to disturb him, she just wanted him to kiss..kiss and kiss her.

Releasing her hair and tucking it behind her ear, he touched her cheeks with his finger. With the other hand he touched her back and gave a slight push to make her flush with him. Travelling up her spine he clutched her nape to complete the unfinished kiss this time locking it even more and moistening it with his lingering saliva.

the moment Zoya was starting to respond the kiss there was a knock in the door.

"Zoya! Zoya! Beta"

She immediately opened her eyes and realized their position. Asad was still lost in a different world.

She pulled back immediately and looked at his tranced state. His lips were still parted, his eyes closed, his hand holding her firmly against him and his face after a long time looked relaxed as if he was drowning into sleep after many sleepless night.

She started wiggling to get up from him lap and that's when he realized their state. He opened his eyes and looked at her, the first thing he saw was her lips. They were still quivering then slowly he saw her eyes, which was now round like a saucer and fear pretty much evident in them.

He halfheartedly released her and she got up. Straightening the crease of her dress she casually combed her hair and ran towards the door.

She immediately bumped into dadi at the door step.

"Daa'di! Aaapne mujhe bulaya?"

Dadi cupped Zoya's  face, hiding her smile on seeing the blush on her face. She gulped and said "YOUR, Rishu is waiting for you downstairs". Dadi made sure she pronounced the word your louder.

Zoya faked a smile and ran out from Asad's room.

Dadi stole a quick glance at Asad and cleared her throat, "erm! How are you feeling Asad?"

"Dadi! Did you give permission to Rishab to meet Zoya before marriage?"

Dadi raised her eyebrows and again gulped her bubbling fits.

"Haan!" she said casually.

"Par dadi, the couples cannot see each other before marriage right?"

"haan, woh to hai, but that is only after haldi", she tactfully corrected.

Dadi knew it very well that Asad does not like Rishab around Zoya. And what she witnessed few minutes back, before she called out Zoya's name, made her believe that Asad will go all the more possessive.

"ab chalo, I will ask Zoya to make haldi wala doodh for you. it will heal your wound faster".

"I don't want anything dadi", Asad angrily said and got up. Leaving dadi behind he walked down to the living room where Zoya and Rishab were talking. 

Chapter Five B

This chapter is smaller because next one i have to fit in one chapter and it is going to be pretty long so i had to break it.

Very Important note.
please note that this peiece was written in terms of hindu marriage and the situation was made like that. certain things i cannot change because it will take away the essence of the story which i wrote. Nikah aur Shaadi it is almost the same thing so i would like to continue as Shaadi. And as this story doesnot have any relevance to the main Qubool Hai Plot i hope you guys wont be having any problem. If you want to discontinue to read all i would say with heavy heart that i cannot change Shaadi to Nikah and I dont want to change the character surnames as well because it will kill the story.
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
daydream. thumbnail
About the shaadi-nikaah thing, I honestly don't mind. A story is a story. 😳 

Anyways, OMGOMGOMG they kissed!  That part was beautiful. ❤️

But what now? They obviously have feelings for each other, but they're getting married to different people! 😳 Ugh, I hope this problem doesn't get too messed-up or complicated. 😕

Continue soon! Fab update! 😃

-Fari. 😳 ❤️
Edited by -LiveLoveLaugh- - 10 years ago
marcoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update yet again
D kiss. ...viola!!!!!
But it was a short update
Plz update longer
And soonish👏👏😳
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter! ☺️
Absolutely enjoying this SS! 👏

Anticipating the next chapter, hope the wait isn't long! 😳
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.. I had butterflies in my tummy while reading this!! Please update soon!! Please don't let them get married to different people!! OMG... I can't wait!