Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you guys

Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns ❤️)
Chap 05
Never Been Kissed
(continued...)

While descending he was trying to figure out where they were seated. He craned his neck to peep further but the decorations were not helping him much to see beyond certain point.

He quickly took few more steps and got down from the staircase. He saw Zoya serving him some tomato juice, smiling.

He clutched his jaws gritted his teeth, when he saw samrat brushing his finger against hers in the process for grabbing the glass.

Taking few long steps Asad stood right infront of them.

"hi! Rishab, tum yahan?" he asked in a serious tone, devoid of any emotions.

Rishab whose concentration was on zoya's touch practically chocked his drink

"Cough! Cough!"

Rishab saw Zoya who stood glued to her place like a statue.

"COUGH! COUGH!" Zoya came back to her senses and quickly went inside the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

In the meantime Asad sat on the single sofa and asked Rishab to be seated in a no nonsense tone.

Zoya offered him the glass of water and glanced at Asadonce and looked down.

"thanks!"

Zoya gave a nervous smile to him and was about to leave when Asad asked her angrily, "don't you know you are not supposed to meet each other before marriage?"

Zoya was awestuck. Since when her Ashu started believing all these rituals?

She blinked her eyes few times after arching her prefectly threaded eyebroes.

"Asad! Just relax dude, why are you always ready to pounce on her?" Rishab asked to defend Zoya

"that's between me and her, I guess Zoya and I am not answerable to you", Asad siad in a clipped voice.

"well, you might be her guardian and you have all the right to behave in whatever way you want to, but please don't forget she is going to be my wife soon and I wont be liking much if you scold my wife in front of me. I know you don't like her much and you treat her like an orphan. dont you Asad?" Rishab asked in a very serious tone.

"ENOUGH Rishu!" before Asad could react to his words, Zoya spoke.

"you have no right to talk to Mr Khan like this".

"but Zoya, I have always seen him behaving so rudely with you".

"so what? He has all the rights to talk to me in any way he wants. He is my'

"my..."

"your what?" Rishab threw the question at her face while Asad shot a look towards Zoya waiting for her answer. He was more anxious than Zoya

Zoya's eyes welled up and she felt uncomfortable. She felt bad and bit her lips.

"family he is my family" she said wiping her tears secretly", giving him a hurtful look seeing which Asad's heart performed a summersalt.

Zoya was sitting with her coffee mug, adoring Asad's signature in it. She remembered the day he officially became the MD of Khan Industries when she took his signature. And from that day she never let go off that mug.

Asad never had any control over Zoya's zid (stubborn attitude) and craziness when it came to him. She was capable of anything and everything. At one point of time Asad was really scared of her.

She gazed her engagement dress, which was ordered by none other than Asad.

She opened her packed suitcase and took out a red gown and brushed her fingers over the fabric.

She remembered how Asad sent it to her when she told dadi that she will not be attending her farewell party because she did not have appropriate dress to wear.

Since then she thought she will wear that outfit for her engagement.

she sat on the stool near her dressing table and started doing her make up.

Her back was entirely exposed as she was combing her long hair bringing them to one side

"hi!"

she immidaitely looked through her mirror.

His jaw dropped immediately seeing the drop dead gorgeous girl in front of him.

Stunning would be an understatement. He was at loss of words seeing the lady in red.

Khushi felt a little uncomfortable, the way Rishab was looking at her.

She immediately brushed her hair and made it cover her back. The dress indeed got a very deep back. It had a hook right on her waist and the entire back was open. There was a small jacket made up of same material to cover her arms and back. But as she was doing her make up she did not put it.

The moment she shifted her hair, a thin bunch of hair got stuck in her zip.

"OUCH!" she screamed in pain holding her hair.

Rishab quickly came to her and tried to help her but both couldnot manage to open.

After sometime rishab lost his patience and said "lets chop it" shocking Zoya.

"Nahi Rishu! I cannot chop my hair. I just love my hair and you know that".

"oh please Zoya we are already getting late now, cut this crap and tell me where is the scissor?"

Zoya bursted out in tears, "how can you ask me to cut my hair Rishab?" she asked in a small chocky voice.

"oh Zoya come on, long hair looks tacky, out-fashioned you know. I want my wife to look stylish and up-to-date".

"Rishu 'i'..i.love'.my hair".

"oh baby cant you do this much for me? Waise bhi it is not going to come out from the zip you have to chop it anyways".

"Mr.Rishab" came a cut voice.

"you are not supposed to enter a woman's room when she is dressing"

Zoya turned to see Asad standing near the door.

"she is my wife" Rishab challenged.

"WOULD.BE WIFE Mr. Rishab and these things are not allowed in this house. You can carry on with your romantic moments at your place, not here", he said and dismissed any further conversation.

"Now can you kindly attend your guests who are waiting for you downstairs, or you want me to attend them on your behalf? I am sure they will not like that right?"

Rishab left her hair and placed a quick kiss on her cheeks before leaving he said "fix this mess soon and come down".

Asad glared at Zoya seeing her top to bottom. Suddenly the anger that he had bottled up seeing Rishab and Zoya together in the room whooshed.

Strolling towards her making her go stiff. He stood right in front of her.

This time he checked her out making her aware of the the fact that he is checking her out he said, "so you wanted to seduce your would-be-husband right? How cheap. Look Zoya we belong to a reputated family so please if you wish to expose so much then you better do that once you are...'"

There was a silence.

Stream of tears flowing down her cheeks, her pupil fixed on his eyes. did he just say that" she wondered.

pehle mama papa ka khooni, aur ab he is calling me characterless?

Few more minutes of silence she turned towards the mirror and bent to open the drawer.

After fiddling for few seconds she held the scissor.

Facing her back towards the mirror she looked at her back through the mirror and was about to cut her hair which got stuck in the zip.

Her faded vision

Her shaking hands

were not letting her crop her hair. But her determination made her slid the scissor around the bunch of hair and in one go she chop it.

she heard a hissing sound made by Asad.

Unable to bring herself to open her eyes and see her chopped hair she pressed her eyes more.

Asad just stared at her all the while.

She opened her eyes and met with his. Slowly looking down she she turned to see the length. For a moment it just skipped that the scissor blades did not make a cropping sound. It felt like there was some obstruction.

she realized what she has done, her heart skipped a beat. Her eyes could not believe, her mind failed to register. Unknowingly, she has hurt the person she loves the most.

Asad had put his hand in between the scissor blades, to stop her from chopping her hair.

How could he let her chop it when he loved her hair the most?

"assad'"

"sssh!" he placed the other finger on her lips and pushed her hand on her back to flush her with him.

He looked through the mirror and shifted the lose hair to one side. He tried to release the hair, which got stuck. But he could not.

"I have to slid your zip a little down to release it" he said in a husky tone almost inside her ear, sending tingling sensation.

Zoay's hands gripped his suit on their own accord anticipating his touch on her skin.

The moment his warm finger touched her back she closed her eyes.

Asad concentrated on the zip looking through the mirror. Zoya was breathing heavily this time sending him tingling sensation. Her warm, uneven breathing around his nape was not helping him to concentrate. But still he managed to slid out the zip and release her hair.

Slowly he removed her hand from the zip and made her turn towards him.

Their eyes met. His hand touched her bare back. She flinched.

He removed the hair that got stuck in the zip and added it to the bunch.

Gazing her bare back he pulled her zip up. Locking it finally he touched her bare back with his knuckles.

Zoya gasped when she felt something liquid.

She immediately turned and took his hand in her hand and to her horrer he was bleeding furiously now.

"Asad!" she called his name in her painful voice.

"I am sorry" she chocked.

She ran towards her bedside drawer to get the first aid box.

"God knows kiski nazar lag gai hai tumko aaj, subha se you are getting hurt".

Wiping madly she held his left hand cleaned his wounds around each of his fingers. the scissor blades cut him just above his knuckles.

She bandaged his index finger and middle finger with leucoplast. The moment she touched his ring ringer she froze.

She looked back to him with questioning eyes but he remained quiet.

She took the leucoplast and bandaged his ring finger.

Author's Note

"Jab job hi hota hai manzore khuda hota hai" when god wants something to happen no one can stop that.

Just like Asad, who unconsciously slid their khandani ring in her finger, Zoya did the same thing with the leucoplast. Whether any of them believes it or not, both have got engaged to each other.

"AB YEH TO HONA HI THA" 😆 😳

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
Super Duper Hit! UpdateEdited by --Mina-- - 10 years ago
-.-Mariam-.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update..
Loved it very much..
Unintentionally they both got engaged..
Continue very soon..

-Mariam-
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was beautiful! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Looking forward to the next chapter! 😳
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww.loved it
awesome.
plz update soon
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 👏
Asad is jealous ... Wow !!!!! The Asad Ahmed Khan is jealous 😆
They get engaged to each other unintentionally ... Hayye !!!!! Zoya ki murrad (wish) puri ho gayi 😉
Again lovely update 😳
Continue soon 😃Edited by love.asad.zoya - 10 years ago
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Loved it.. So true tht.. Whn god wants to smthng hppn.. No one can stp tht... It was awesome.. Loved his possesive nature twrds zoya.. Y dnt he realise tht he loves her.. ! Continue soon.. Nd do me pm me..
DancingBell thumbnail
AWESOME PART YAAR...BUT IT'S NOT FAIR...PLS ACCEPT MY BUDDY REQUEST AND SEND ME PM FOR THE NEXT PART YAAR...😊..COZ I AM MISSING THE UPDATES...
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksasya

AWESOME PART YAAR...BUT IT'S NOT FAIR...PLS ACCEPT MY BUDDY REQUEST AND SEND ME PM FOR THE NEXT PART YAAR...😊..COZ I AM MISSING THE UPDATES...

I am sorry but i am not pming this SS to anybody... i almost upate everyday or skip on day
DancingBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

I am sorry but i am not pming this SS to anybody... i almost upate everyday or skip on day

awh...it's ok...SO U UPDATE DAILY...WOW...I WILL CHECK DAILY...AND LET ME SAY...IT'S AWESOME...A cute story...😛