Your favorite ice cream flavour?

Pensive thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
We all love icecream right?....so my question is what is you favorite ice cream flavour?

Created

Last reply

Replies

33

Views

6.9k

Users

33

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

MRWJWHOB6NTXFB2Z thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
NICE questions,
vanilla,chocolate,mango,ect ect 😆
missmhow thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
chocolate ,chocolate chip,hazelnut , plain vanilla,butterscotch an anything with nuts..
TNB5MOZPD5OMXBZR thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
Ooo I love Ice Cream! If there were a big range of flavours to choose from then i would choose mint. Mmm.
I love all the typical flavours you get but mint is nice.
sania_12 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
ooo, I love ice-cream 😳

My fav flavors are: mint, vanilla, mango and chocolate
MS5LTNDPMGMONP4Y thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
oOo I loveeee chocolate chip mint, cookies n creamm anddd smarties ice creamm *ymmmmy*
45ATOGTALSCVZETH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
All - I just love Ice Cream!!! 😃
Asha004 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
Oreo Cookie Dough and Coffe/Toffy!!Two of my absolute favs 😉...and,of course the all time fav Vanilla
ODMPE4LMNEH255QQ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
nice topic! 👏

Vanilla, cookies n cream, & chocolate
UHHI22H2WS6W2RJ7 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10
Chocolate, Cookies n' Cream, Gelato Flavors 😳 😛

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".