At last case is solved
Good job yaara
Sree chikki love story ka lya hoga
usse math bhoolna
waiting for last part n then...
Posted: 10 years ago
Replies :
Replying for the last time. before the last chapter.😊

@Kunchu - Thanks a lot kun...you are the one who inspired me to start my first fiction. So the initial credit goes to you. I'm grateful for your support. You are an amazing friend.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

@ Rimi - Thanks for reading This particular one, following it, giving your amazing feedback and support in each step. Having a reader like you is a blessing. & yes..I've fulfilled your wish.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

@ Anjali - The reader I love most (yeh butter thaπŸ˜‰)...You always read this story through microsckope...& I always waited for your reviews... You always pushed me to write better. In fact, you pulled out the story from me. Thanks a lot for it. & Yes, you don't follow my other stories...but If you do...I'll be very contented.😊

@ Sneha - Haay!! What should I say you...It was a pleasure to confuse you.. πŸ˜ƒ...But thanks...for being there.😊

@ Shefali - I'll miss your Arakshi demands...but I'm not good with emo thing you know...But you were an amazing support...thank you.😊

@ Radhika - Thank you...you've been most consistant reader of this story...Thanks for tolerate it for this long...& Yes your 2-3 worded telegram size comments...I really loved them..& I'll miss them. Thanks for being there.😊

@Poohlover- Thanks for your support dear...& yes your feedback...they meant a lot for me. πŸ˜Š

@ Asapom - Dear telegram girl, I'll miss you. Thanks for your telegrams. & Plz If possible complete your ss on Arjun.😊

@Payel - Thank you so much. I always loved to read your comments.😊

@Godly_ affection -Thank you so much for reading it, following it & appretiating it. πŸ˜Š

@anita - Thank for you support...& tolerating this long tiring thing.😊

@ Sweetpari - Thank you sweety...for being there...😊

@ Aagana - Thank you for joining me. I hope I made the end reasonable.😊

@ Rehana - Thank you dear for your support and tips in my initial days...It helped a lot...& also for bearing it for this long.😊

@akvmji - Thank you so much...for staying with me.😊

@crazyji - Thank you dear ..your presence acted like a booster.😊

@Goldie - What should I say you!!! Thanks is a small word for you...your comments always make m smile.😊😊

@magati - I think you went through the biggest trouble because of you..catching up with a story from it's middle is not easy...but you did it...thank you.😊

@Faruheer - I'm really missing you...where are you?!! thank you for your support in my FF's growing days.😊

And others who supported me, appritiated me, pushed me to write and being there always. Love you all and Stay tuned (with my other stories).😊
Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago
Replied all in post above. Look up.😊

Chapter 30 :

The case was solved. ETF arrested the culprits,  and made charge sheets of Triple murder case, their main accused was Vipul. Yatin cooperated ETF for the case, he showed them the passageways, doors and radio control room... and give all the evidences regarding those smugglers. He became the prime approver. The raid team seized the smuggled diamond of 175 million from mohali's place...it was hidden in an antique piece and was ready to deliver to Dubai by air mail. Vipul was a hard nut to crack...he denied to reveal his bosses. But Yatin's statement revealed most of it. And they had to put it into backseat for some time.

Saakshi's friends from Singapore and Dubai sent some reports regarding Mohali and Aziz. Which was revealed a new world of crime in front of them. Rathod talked to Coehlo and the commissioner to follow that case. They sent it en train.

Days after that case was hectic for all. They had to rush with evidences..case details, interrogations and raids...they had to many criminals in hand...the smugglers from gas station, Mohali's shop, Mermaid's captain & crew, some ruffians from the territory. Mohali didn't return to the country and became underground...they lost his trails & ETF requested INTRPOL to issue an international warrant for him. They looked for Yatin's blackmailer and found it was Vipul and Shetty. Vipul became too greedy and he told Shetty about Yatin, together they started blackmailing him...thy brought Shetty also into the books.

Sonali was heartbroken, she realized her love had left her...but this case follow-up and Pinto kept her occupied. She talked to Jay's mom and probed into Mr. Vadra and her past when she found the original cause of buying that mansion.

Shree was full time occupied into his works..but he has a permanent companion now, Chikky, who never left him alone. And everyone seems ok with it. Liza had another reason to tease him, though Shree show his annoyance to that, but he loved it.

It was about a week after the D'day. Sonali came at ETF office for updates. She found everyone except Arjun in the conference room enjoying coffee and gossiping. Rathod was sitting at his place, reading some files and listening to them.

Chotu : arre Sonali, you are late...

Sonali : I know...tum logon ka updates ready hain?

Aisha : Yeh loh..yeh vi ...aate hi upates maangna shuru...

Saakshi : Thora aur baaki hain Sonu...complete hote hi tujhe mail kardungi.

Sonali : Ok, wais kiss chez ki discussion ho rahi thi?

Shree : Mansion kii...yaar yeh Yatin ki planning was awesome..pure mansion main jo system set kia hain na..woh passages..entrances, effects... Aur Rathod sir woh jo painting thi wall pe...mujh laga ki uski aankhein...

Rathod : Haan, woh jo blink ki thi?

Shree : Jee sir..woh passage ka door tha..aur aankhon k jagah peep hole tha...uss din Yatin hum sab ko dkhne gaye thi...aur jab mere nazar uspe gaya toh woh hatt gaya...mujh laaga ki that painting blinked. aagar yeh mansion ka theme world banaya jaata na..toh...

Liza : But kya faida..aab yeh toh bank ne demolish karr dega.

Sonali : Nahi karega...

All looked at her, surprised.

Rathod : Yeh tumko kais paata?

Sonali :  this mansion is legally Vadera's mansion...It's on Jay's name.

Liza : Toh...Mrs. Vadera isko rakhenge?

Sonali : Haan, Jay ko ek theme studio kholni thi..he was searching for a place...uncle knew it...may be that's why unhone Jay ko yeh mansion gift ki thi taaki who aapna theme studio khol sake... kal aunty ne dad se baat ki, saari detail dia, partnership ke liye... she want to do it for her son.

Rathod : But why Mr. Vadera bought this property?...You found it?

Arjun enterd at the same time and sat into his place, without looking at anyone.

Sonali : (glanced at Arjun) Haan...Yatin ki ek Daadi thi...Ravindra Mehra ki bua...unki shadi Uncle ki koi maternal relative ke saath hui thi...he knew about the mansion...& when he got a chance to get it...h took th opportunity...aab unki aasli intuition kyat ha yeh mujh nahi pata...yeh unki saath hi chali gayee.

Arjun : Toh iss mansion ko renovat kia jayega?

Sonali : Nahi...they'll talk to Yash..May be kisi themed resort ki planning hain...I exactly don't know..but I insisted..kii jo vi karo..mansion ko bina change kiye karo...this mansion is a masterpiece.

Shree : Chalo accha hain..itna beautiful control room kuch toh kaam aayga...

Sonali : Arjun, ek aur baat, tuko kaise pata chala uss sound panic ke bare main?

Arjun : Chotu ki dog whistle se...dog whistle se ultrasounds nikalte hain...aur woh insaan ko sunai deta nahi...but kaan main toh aata hain na.. then I did a research on ultra sound..their effects and found, sounds can effect on human brin..some doctors toh as a treatment sound waves vi use karta hain...spcially pregnant ladies ke USG main infants react to that ultrasound...aur stage shows, magic and horror shows main audible sound se insaano pe asar utna nahi hota hain..jitna uski saath instruments main produced subsonic or ultrasonic sound se hota hain. In fact some artist's use it deliberately. Then Shree confirmed it..he found those recorded sound in that control room database.

Sonali : WoW!! So smart!!

Arjun : Hmm...Aisha, send the reports to my room when they are ready...

Aisha : Jee sir..woh Saakshi..

Arjun : Maine tumko kahan hain..kisi aur ko nahi. Chotu se vejwa dna..

He left, Rathod Also excused himself and left.

Sonali : Sasha..yeh Arjun tujhse baat nahi kar raha hain kya?

Aisha : Haan...uss din se aaj tak murke dekha vi nahi iski taraf..kaafi naraz hain.

Saakshi : Arre is Arjun Kharooschandra Rawte ko toh mujhse naraz hone ka bahan chahiye...hone do...Sonu.. tu jaa. Main yeh report khatam karke jaaungi.

Chotu brought the reports to Arjun's cabin and Arjun asked him to go home. He read the whole file, signed and was admiring Saakshi's writing skills when She knocked his door.

Arjun : (Without looking) Come in.

Saakshi : (peeped in) Arjun, mujhe ghar jaana hain...

Arjun glared at her and turned with his chair around. Saakshi smiled at that ignorance and entered. She settled on the chair opposite to Arjun and stared at his back. Today she'll not spare this man.

Arjun felt her presence in the room.. and  he didn't turned around. He  kept himself busy with the file and ignored her, hoping she would left; after about an hour he turned and found Saakshi staring  at him, with a smirk. H glared at her and got up. She followed him with a smile.

Arjun sighed. She was too adamant. He avoided her for a week but today destiny is not in his favor. It's too late and everybody left...Now she won't left him alone in the office...& he can't allow her go home alone at this hour. This girl always uses his soft corners against him...why!!

Arjun hopped into his SUV and Saakshi took the passenger seat. Arjun started the car. The drive was silent, & Saakshi decided to break it. She started her banters.

Saakshi : Tumhari muh main jo curfew laga hain who kab khatam hoga? Koi date fix hua?

Arjun speeded up the SUV.

Saakshi : Mujh pata hain tum naraz ho...but kyun ho yeh samajh main nahi aaya...case maine solve kar dia..woh vi tums pehle... isiliye gussa ho? Ya mujhe zinda dekh ke bura laaga? Kaho toh avi car se kund jaaun?

She held the doorknob. Arjun hit the break hard and stopped the car abruptly.

Arjun : (Fuming ) MAZAAK KI HADH HOTI HAIN SAAKSHI...TUM TOH ZINDGI AUR MAUT KO VI NAHI CHORTI...YH SAB MAZAAK NAHI HOTA...CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!! LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FUN AND GAMES...SERIOUS HONA SEEKHO..AUR AGAR NAHI HO SAKTE...

Saakshi : (in a clod voice) Toh mer saamn matt aana..(Arjun stared at him with red eyes)..yehi keh raha tah na? I know I was making fun of it...but kya karun, mere liye yeh zindegi mazzak hi toh hai...kismat ka sabs ghatiya mazzak...

She stopped to catch some air...Arjun still glaring at her.

Saakshi : Mujhe nahi jaan na ke zindegi tumhare liye kya hain...Tumhari liye zindgi serious hota hoga..but meri exprience yeh kehta hain ... Life is a comedy...agar tum iska maza nahi loge toh tum khud ak mazzak banke reh jaoge..aur yeh zindedi duniya ki sabse aanokhi game hain..agar apna game khud nehi kheloge toh kisi aur ki hath ka khilona banna parga...aur mujhe dono chez se nafrat hain...

Arjun still staring at her, but his anger was replaced by surprise.

Saakshi : (changed the topic) aab yeh matt kehna ki tum uss waqt mere liye darr gaye the...I know you care for me...but don't want to show...

Arjun : tumhari hone ya na hone se farak nahi parta mujhe...but I never wanted you to die...Kya zaroorat thi aise kundne ki?...jab main kahan main tum dono ko bacha lunga toh tumhe mujpe varosa kyun nahi kia...

Saakshi : Kia na...isiliye kund gayee...

Arjun : Phir se wahi mazaak!! Saakshi...

Saakshi : Mujh varosa tha ki tum mujhe bacha loge... Maine kya kaha tha..pehle Aisha ko khicho phir mujhe...tumko seedhe baat samajh main nahi aaya toh isme meri kya galati hain?

Arjun : Accha..aur girke tumko chot lag jaati toh? Aur woh kya thi... "I won't make you choose"..kya matlab tha iska?

Saakshi :  Wahi toh..maine tumko hint dia...lekin tum nahi samjhe...waise vi meri hone ya na hone se tumko farak nahi parta...toh phir kis baat se naraaz ho?

Arjun : (starting the SUV) Tumse toh baat karnahi bekar hain...

Saakshi : (muttered)Mujhs verbal fight Haarne ki baad sab yehi kehte hain.

Arjun : Kuch kahan?

Saakshi : (Smiled) Nahi.

She looked outside, the night street was calm. She could feel that calmness inside her too.

Arjun : Waise Saakshi, rope chorne se pehle tumne kya kaha?

Saakshi : Kuch nahi..I winked.

Arjun : Nahi uski pehle..

Saakshi : I won't make you choose.

Arjun : Nahi uski baad..

Saakshi : Uski baad..(thought)...nahi toh?! Tumne kuch suna?

Arjun looked into her eyes for a second and moved his gaze on the road.

Arjun : Nahi.

Saakshi Shrugged and smiled. She again concentrated outside.

Arjun was observing e from his corner of eyes during the drive. She was calm, leaning against the window, she was enjoying the breeze hitting her face..

Chaahe Kuch Na Kehna 
Bhale Chup Tu Rehna
Mujhe Hai Pata Tere Pyaar Ka
Khamosh Chehra Aankhon Pe Pehra
Khud Hai Gawah Tere Pyaar Ka
Teri Jhuki Nazar Teri Har Ada
Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Ye Dastan
Koi Shakhs Hai Jo Ki In Dino
Tere Zehan-O-Dil Pe Hai Chaa Gaya
Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Yeh Dastaan

Ooo
Teri Zulf Jab Bhi Bikhar Jati Hai
Aye Haseen Tu Haseen Aur Ho Jaati Hai
Jo Kitabon Mein Padhte Rahe Aaj Tak
Woh Pari Humko Tujh Mein Nazar Aati Hai

Teri Hi Baahon Mein Panahon Mein
Rehna Mujhe Har Dam Sada 
Teri Hi Yaadon Mein Nighaon Mein
Rehna Mujhe Har Dam Sada 
Teri Hi Baahon Mein Panahon Mein
Rehna Mujhe Har Dam Sada Har Dam Sada

Chaahe Kuch Na Kehna
Bhale Chup Tu Rehna
Mujhe Hai Pata
Tere Pyaar Ka
Khamosh Chehra
Aankhon Pe Pehra
Khud Hai Gawah
Tere Pyaar Ka

Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Yeh Dastan
Koi Shakhs Hai Jo Ki In Dino
Tere Zehan-O-DilPe Hai Chha Gaya
Mujhe Keh Rahi Hai Yeh Dastaan

Arjun stopped the car in front of her apartment building. She opened the door to get down, voicing out a thank you with a smile. That smile made his day. Nevertheless, he was too adamant to admit it.

Saakshi was about to leap down when Arjun called her back.

Arjun : Saakshi... Zindgi main kavi koi aisi insaan se pyaar matt karna jo tumhari khusi ke karan na bann sake..you deserve to be happy.

Saakshi : (frowned) Matlab? Khush hene ka haq sabko hain...tumko vi...

Arjun : Mere liye Khusi aur pyaar ka ek hi matlab hain..Roshni..&... I lost her.(He Started the Car)

Saakshi : Aur pyaar aur khushi ki jagah wahan hain(Pointing to his Heart) Wahan thik se dhoondo, teeno wahi milenge.(Smiled) Good night Arjun.

Arjun nodded and smirked. She got down and Arjun drove away. Saakshi was looking at the dispersing vehicle.

Arjun saw Saakshi standing there and looking at the SUV. He sighed.

Arjun : (thought to himself)Accha hua Saakshi tumne admit nahi kii...However, I know what you said..& I know I heard it right. But I can't let you come into my life, I've nothing left for...anyone...for you...I'm draind...I don't deserve those happiness you want to bring in my life. I can't make you happy either. That day you reached at that edge because of me...and I couldn't pull you...that time I knew how misfortunate I am...mere kismat main koi aapna hain hi nahi...& I can't bare the pain of losing anyone again...specially you... Better, I should stay away from you...kyunki mujhse dard ke sivay kuch nahi milga tumko...aur tum mujhse kho jaogi...I don't wanna lose you.

Saakshi : (looking at the departing car & thought to herself) Pyaar usi se hota hain jisse hume khushi milti hain. Agar kisi ki care karne se, uska dhayan rakhne se, usko khush karne se ya usko pareshaan karne se kisiko khushi milti hain toh haan, yeh payaar hain. Kisika paayar pana humari naseeb me ho ya na ho...kisika payaar milna humari bas main ho ya na ho...payaar karna hamari bas main toh hain na?...aur yeh haq humse koi nahi chin sakta...agar tumhare liye payaar ka synonym Roshni hain toh mer liye woh Akrunath Kharooschandra Rawte hain...& I can't help it. Sorry ACP Rawte, I can't stop loving you...In fact, I don't want to. But don't worry, I'll never make you choose.

She smiled and moved to the lift...this case took a toll over her. She needs a good rest now. She yawned opening her door.

The end.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Go next page for end note.

End note :        

the mystery of haunted mansion is solved and the story ended. I tried to solve the case according to the ETF team, & it had a good glimpse of their personal bonding also...which starched the story a bit.

I know the ending disappointed some of you..but as I said before. I'm not good with emotions...so let those mo things hanging. Let Arjun and Rathod have shouting matches in between the case, Rathod and Aisha exchange silent glances to each other between the work, let Chotu eat in duty, let Liza & Shree fight into office and Let Saakshi count Arjun's cutting Chai. Let that homely feeling within that serious workplace where they solve a new case everyday.

Thank you all for reading it, and supporting me to complete it. I'm grateful to my readers who always showered me with their feedback, suggestions, questions and demands...& also who never let me know their presence.

Still if any of you interested to join another journey with this team, hop in : Arjun FF : Blue Shadow 

Or you can visit my warehouse also : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3897429

unres...me first...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Awesome ending...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Liked Arjun & Sakshi's POV...
"Akrunath Kharooschandra Rawte "...🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Thanks for PM...

Edited by Snehajain - 10 years ago
Loved Atisha 
So finally mystery solved great 
Loved dear 
Awesome END 
Saakshi was super in the End 
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
awesome ending...the way you summarised the whole thing and ended on a happy note..it was great...πŸ‘

yeah few relations are better left hanging..not coz you arent good with it but they are meant to be...

Arakshi part was good though i didnt feel too much attached with it...you could have left that hanging as well 🀒🀒🀒

nways my own thought though...

nd thanks for keeping my wish...will miss this mansion but now will concentrate on finding the person behind the shadow..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks you for giving us such an awesome piece of workk..😳😳
wow its really amazing.
hoping for making up couple specially arakshi.
but koi nahi it was just fabulous.
thankx for pm.