Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

EPISODE 229

Weaving Relationship

She teased him all day long without realizing the extreme of it , has no knowledge of consequences of her actions but the very same actions make her regret each minute of her life.She took care of him forgetting all what he did to her and what was her mission.His longing and denial eyes couldn't ignore either.Under the ups and downs of this relationship , the love and care under the skin of anger and frustration always keeps them , weaves them, strengths them in this emotional battle of Love and Hate.

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

@arwen😊 Beautiful

This is the moment where he is seeing her cares and worries for him, though he thinks she is acting but his heart knows because he is going to tell his Di"I know Di"
This is the point for her to STOP her extreme 101 games for him.She will be carrying on her loving nature of teasing but not with Swami much.
Her strategies will be different.
IPK has this universal language style in it.Everyone and everything is subtle and mild and non-prejudice.Arnav is not from this planet because this kind of husband is only available in IPK and in Arnav's style.

I loved his concerns for her too and not such a big deal attitude that it's ok let's order.😊

Mehreen, Loved it beautiful!!
Also loved your monosyllable Khushi for 228. Missed to comment there.
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-211

credit goes to tumblr

Khushi enters their room. She looks at Arnav. Arnav was getting his clothes from the cupboard. He looks a bit reticent, so as she. But she is inquisitive to know what happened between them in her intoxication. So she can't help but asks him did he remember anything. Does she have any vague memory of their loving moment? How she asked it seemed she anticipated something. Arnav looks out at the poolside, where their heartbeat coalesced a while ago. He recollects the moment, when he confessed his love to her. The memory is indelible. Everything has embedded in his heart and mind, but he denies. He avoids eye contact with her whether she catches his lie or not. He also asks her does she remember or not. She also didn't remember anything. But how she said "bikul nahi", it seemed that she deliberately prevaricated the truth. She sure guessed something happened between them and he must've remembered that. An awkward moment for both of them. Arnav is repugnant to tell her about the sublime moment he shared with her in their inebriated state.

Pause: So he remembered her confession. Then why he is still thinking that she deceived him and she was involved with Shyam. How cum his Harvard brain didn't give her a benefit of doubt? 

There are so many moments where i doubt that does Arnav actually have a Harvard mind. He most of the time blantly ignores the truth, never give chance to other to speak their truth. I think the sever problem he is suffering from that is trust issues especially with his dil and khushi always create hurdles.And when he trusted his heart every mess in his life clears out and his every problem sorts immediately.

Next their new battle starts over the bathroom. Very much expected form Khushi, and ASR who is very pragmatic becomes a quarrelsome little boy when he is with his jhalli babe.  Both clasp the door knob together. Arnav claims that this is his room so he has the right to use the bathroom first. But sexy Raizada forgot that by espousing her, he gave partial right to Khushi. Khushi is not easy to placate, she came first so she will use the bathroom first. The war on the bathroom continues for a while. Khushi assumes Arnav will again blackmail her with Payal's marriage. Khushi's illogical charge embitters him and he unwillingly says to do so, what made Khushi believed it. Again her love for her jiji made her lose this battle. πŸ˜”

khushi's biggest mistake was to take her jiji a weak and sensitive girl and so does her relation. Her love for her dearest always make her loose but in the end she always win and stand with pride because of them. 

Shyam hugs anjali in delight.He says it's the best holi ever, cause he saw the real color. Anjali gets incredulous and thinks that he is also intoxicated. He recollects Khushi's words about the forced marriage. He is contriving to use it next.

The next part of the episode is dedicated to the TRP aunties who love to see how a saas can maul her innocent bahu in the most obnoxious way.πŸ˜†

Payal is at her MIL's service. Mami got a terrible headache after drinking bhang. But Payal can't please her implacable MIL with lemon, ice cold jooice whatever she demanded. So as per her instruction she runs to get medicine for her.

A mishap happened while Payal leaves the medicine on the table to bring water. By mistake Arnav took the medicine what Paayl left there. he didn't notice it as he was busy talking with Aman. When he was ascending the stairs, he bumps with khushi, who was scurrying fast from the stairs.

"don't you watch out while walking."

Khushi retaliates back. After the heavy dose of romance in holi, they seem energize to fight more.

Anjali brings milk for mami. Mami's headache made the whole family tensed. Payal also comes there with the medicine. But unfortunately she grabbed the wrong medicine. Payal is really dumb; she should be meticulous in this matter. There were few kinds of medicine were lying on the table. How cum she didn't read the name before taking?

"yeh kya shirt ki button ki size ki goli coat ki button jitni hoi gayi."

Mami gets confused to see the medicine. Anajli checks it and finds out that it's Arnav's diabetes medicine. Payal tries to say she gets it as per her instruction. But who listens to her tyrant MIL. She gotta chance to assault her now. She hauls her down from upstairs. She wants to get her out from the house. She thinks she tried to kill her with Arnav's medicine. Her life just saved by Anjali. Khushi comes to defend her sister, but mami snubs her as well. She will throw her out from the house also.

How dare you mami talking to throw Arnav's love from his house. She must've remembered that Arnav did a love marriage with Khushi.

Mama comes to hear her vociferation; nani can't sleep because of her scream. Mami is frantic, here somebody is trying to take her life, and there somebody wants to sleep. She tells mama that Payal was trying to kill her by feeding Arnav's medicine. Khushi thinks, mami's medicine must be taken by Arnav then. She runs upstairs to stop him to take the medicine. So the love is still there.

Shyam and nani also come there to hear her yell. She is accusing payal to attempt to kill her. Payal is cowering and crying incessantly. Mami taunts Payal not to shed crocodile tears.

What an exaggeration! People can't be so inexorable!

Khushi storms in the room and asks Arnav whether he took the medicine or not. She tells him that this was mami's medicine. They hear mami's fracas. She is threatening everybody that either she will stay in the house or Payal. Khushi thinks that Arnav did it deliberately to take revenge against Khushi. Arnav enrages to hear Khushi's inconsequential accusation. She is so disgruntled, how he stooped so low. She already told him that she will not leave him and he will not try to separate Akash and Payal. But still he did it.

"I'm feeling disgusted. And I hate you Mr. Raizada."

Her raw emotions rise from the dark recess of her heart like quivering flames of fire. After spurting out her frustration she leaves. Arnav is just congealed to hear her loathe. How can she think so low about him.

Nani tries to make mami understand that it was a mistake.
"you will not die by consuming a diabetes medicine." Mama also tries to cool her down. But mami is impervious; she thinks someday Payal may kill her by feeding rat poison. Mami pushes Payal to go out from the house. Mami's flippancy ravages her soul. She is now ready to leave the house She again pushes her vehemently to get her out of the house. Khushi runs to stop her. But mami berates her; she also can go with her.

" gupta sisters said hello hi together, now she can bid them bye bye together.."

Akash who just came from office gets flummoxed to see what's happening. He asks Payal, where is she going.

"maternity home."..Mami replies.

"why"

"akash bitua, aab ye katil haseena ka defense wakil banne ki  jaroorat nahi. See for your happiness, I said hello hi from my high class mouth to this low class girl. But I can't be dafa 302 for this girl."

Mami tells him that Payal wanted to kill her, but nobody is supporting her to throw her out from the house. Payal is aghast, intends to leave the house.

"wait Payal."

Aranv calls from upstairs. He comes down to rescue her from the dirty cesspool. He tells mami that it was not her fault. He took mami's medicine by mistake and Payal took his. "luckily I didn't take your medicine and you didn't take mine."

Mami still doesn't relent. So Arnav tells her if she screams her headache will not go away. He tells Akash to make mami sit and tells Payal to bring water for her.

"mami anybody can make mistake, di, akash, mama, nani or even me. So will you throw us out from the house?"

" How do you say like this."

Arnav tells her to go to her room and relax . mami finally cools down at Arnav's word. Nani thanks God that mami at least listened to Arnav. Arnav stares at khushi assiduously, who is still in embroilment.

"I think we all need to relax as well."

Akash disappointed me in this episode. He should be with his brother to take stand for his wife. He knows how crazy his mother is and payal is not now in her favorites list so he should help both in adjustment and should act wisely to end the situation.

ASR is immersed in his laptop. Khushi comes in the room and starts to vex him with volley of accusation,

"bohat maza ate hai na aapko yeh sab karne. Pal mei kisiko ghar ujhar dena, aur paal mei basa dena. Bazi hamesha Arnav Sigh Raizadaki muthi mei rehete hai
arnav tries to speak acquiescently. But she doesn't let him. She thinks she played with Payal's life just like the way he played with her. Arnav retorts her that she is saying without thinking. But khushi antagonizes him, she is saying what she meant.
"First you spoiled the matter, then you fixed it in front of everybody. So that everybody can think how good you are. You feel so good playing this game, right? I accepted my defeat already. I promised you that I'm not going anywhere, or tell anybody anything. I just got angry in a trivial matter and you did same thing again. Plz for god sake don't play with my sister. Don't hurt her. I'm used to with this, but she is not. She will be shattered. I'm promising you again, I'll not tell the truth to anybody and will not leave you for the next six months." 

Does khushi means that she is used of Laad governor or other hardship she face. I think both and who else than Arnav can understand it. He was an orphan, built his life, adjust in a new life leaving everything even good moments back. Her sister was lucky not to face any hardship especially the pain of loosing family at such a tender age. So she won't be able to bear the pain of her going away from her love Akash but khushi can. She can bear every torture and every dard and even can leave Arnav for his sake. This is true love. "Assi Muhabbat mein Hazaroon dukh manzoor hain"

Arnav tries to speak several times, but no avail. Khushi's words petrified him. He thinks to leave her alone.

Khushi grumbles, she will not cry any more. She did enough of crying. She is avowing, pretty soon Arnav will tell her to leave the house.

Actually a new journey is begin where in the end they can't think about leaving each other. They have start taking steps towards each other, being unknown to this fact.

After a clamorous day, night has come. Arnav is asleep comfy in his bed. Khushi is getting prepared to sleep by the poolside. very bad you sexy boy!

"look how peacefully he is sleeping. And here I can't sleep whole night."

Khushi is writing something in a notebook. She is sleepy but don't want to sleep now. She has to endeavor what she planned. She comes inside the room. She stands near his bed and smiles to see his handsome visage. Aww she got enthralled by his handsome husband. She leans forward,

"kaun kehe sakte hai, ki yeh masoom chehere ki piche, ek khhonkhar laad governor hoga."

"shut up Khushi."

He roils in his sleep. Haww he can sense Khushi even in his sleep. Khushi is awe-inspiring; so he was listening.
achu, achu."...Khushi starts to sneeze

"What the"

He gets up at her sneeze.

"ap ki shut up kehene se humari achu, nahi rukhne wali."

Frustrated Arnav gets up from the bed. And Khushi starts to sneeze on his face.

Her heart is exultant to spoil Arnav's peaceful sleep. Khushi runs back to her bed and gets her notebook.

"Arnav singh Raizada ko satane ka sau tarike. Pehela unke nind kharab karna." khushi has done PHD in a unique subject that is Arnav Singh Raizada. Who else better than her knows that what disturbs, irritates, make happy and laugh ASR. 

She is smiling gleefully.

aab dusra,"

Let's get ready to see a naughty menacing KKGSR.

Fantastic review Sohara.πŸ‘ My comments are up in blue.
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx viv πŸ˜Š

I tried my best to find answers of my questions , but I know their lack of interest is killing the beauty of it.Portraying her which she is not but as indi said , I wish they projected her pain in the same manner the way they did to ASR , it would be a master piece.

Personally I don't mind these episodes.  There was additional message embedded in K's OTT behavior that despite extremely poor plot allowed certain audience to empathize with her.  Your tightly woven assembly of thoughts prove that.  Your 228 was like walking through a maze finding the way out.  It's sad that majority viewer could associate only with the 101 revenge plan and comedy while it was not at all about comedy. If they had just toned down a few shades of KKGSR's new look and the loudness of the new character, perception about her state would not have been that illogical and the visual appeal not an eyesore of that extent. 

Regarding Shyam/terrace fiasco, they both had to endure similar magnitude of distress in their own way.  ASR exercised control through decision for contract marriage.  Next this phase required his mellowing which he did.  Now it was time to add complexity to K for the deserved progression of the story, but she was rather stripped of what she had to begin with.  On the whole I regret mostly the prolonged ASR devoid detective days of kidnapping and the end.  Once again great read!  
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@indi 227
Beautiful take. I am all with you. Attraction, foreplay, bonding and longing is another way to view the OTT track. It was another way of expression in the absence of dhak dhak and eye locks while keeping the hate theme intact. Talking of comedy and sex, it was one of the reasons for A's attraction for K. There was this wittiness, innocence and sexiness about K's drama that had him smiling to begin with.
Indeed cute series of dialogues. The mix language sounded so natural and apt, one of the reasons viewers on their couch felt like breathing the same air as the man on the screen.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
episode-229

Khushi was so immersed in her game to irritate Arnav, that she couldn't notice, when her temerity jeopardized Arnav's health. But at the same time we witnessed her extreme care and concern for him. There was no veneer, no inhibition in her care. Contrition assailed her heart after causing his sickness and she tries to atone it whole heartedly. In spite of so much asperity between them, their relationship had grown by leaps and bounds after the forced marriage. May be the relationship of a husband and wife is like that, the bonding is just inextricable. Don't know much about it, but can guess by seeing my parents. Or moreover Khushi is a giving and innocuous soul. When she saw sick Arnav, she couldn't bridle her feelings and poured it out as much as she could .

"baat aapki hai to phadak padta hai."...how can we deny her beseech to stop him leaving her.

Anjali is back. The whole family is on the dinner table. Little Babli's entry has made them jovial. Everybody is having dinner except khushi. She wants to wait for Arnav. Nani tells her that their family is different. So she can have her meal.

Khushi's demeanor makes Anajli incredulous. Anjali's ambiguity increases more to hear about Khushi's antics from nani and mami's mouth. Calling Arnav swami or making him wearing red shirt sounds more like mock than love; it's definitely is not palatable to Anjali's shatir dimaag. Did I just call her shatir? Isn't she? Don't know how she was so blind about shyam?. She senses something is fishy. Mami also wants Payal to do what khushi is doing.

"do you always wait for my son without having meal?".. nani stops her with a quick repartee.

Pause: this is so real. That's why I love IPK so much. Nowadays everybody's schedule is different, so it's not possible to wait for other family members. But things should be different for newly married couple. Arnav and Khushi's relationship was not a regular husband-wife relationship. So obviously if she would've wanted to wait, Arnav wouldn't allow it. He didn't give her that much of right to do such things for him. But I felt a pang of pain for the introvert orphan boy. I wish if somebody would've waited for him in the meal time. Why Anjali didn't take care of that?  She didn't need to starve for him, at least she should accompany him in the dinner table. Couldn't she do a little thing for her brother? Anajli's love was not tantamount to Arnav's love. every time we saw Arnav had to surrender to Anjali's whims. And how much she loves and cares him we definitely saw it after shyam's revelation. It was Arnav who always loved his sister more than his life. He might grown up in that way, not so fondled, very much strong and independent after his parent's demise.. Moreover Arnav was a workaholic, so his schedule might not match with others. When the MU was over, it would be great if they would've shown Khushi is waiting for him in the dinner table. Sigh things got messed up, especially after the remarriage.

Nani calls Arnav to come early as Khushi is starving. Arnav tells her to tell Khushi to eat. he is still busy with work and can't come early. Or moreover she shouldn't trouble him. nani refutes, it's not trouble but care. As a wife it's her duty to take care of her husband. Nani gets frantic and tells him not to come and keep Khushi hungry. Khushi gulps her fear. How long the foody will stay without food!

Time is passing, but Arnav is not coming home. Drums are playing inside Khushi's stomach. She looks at the puri, smells it, but can't eat it. Is not that, She is not eating for Arnav, but she is doing it cause she bragged so much in front of nani. She remembers nani's words, that she should eat. She thinks to eat one puri and some aloos. She doesn't know when laad governor will come. She gets allured with the smell of the puri.  Instead of taking one puri, she takes two. After finishing the food she comes back washing her hand. She gets flabbergasted to see all the empty bowls. She finished all the food. Arnav also comes home at the same time. She is nonplussed, what to do. She hurriedly hides her napkin under the table mat.

Khushiki bachchi, you ate all the food of my ASR. By the way, what an exaggeration!. How a petite girl like khushi can eat so much!

Arnav chides Khushi, why she was doing this drama to wait and eat with him. khushi can't even look in his eyes. He tells her to serve the food; he has been starving since morning. But khushi is standing there, inert, can't understand what to do. Arnav quips, "won't you serve food and eat together?"

Arnav lifts the lid of each bowl. He is dumbfounded; all the bowls are empty!

"Where is the food?"

Khushi stammers, she will prepare the food right now; how can she serve him cold food? Arnav doesn't want her to take trouble. He wishes to order some food from outside. But in this late hour, it won't be possible too. Khushi insists to cook.

Aww my man is so sensible! Not like a typical husband. Though Khushi was literally dementing him, but he didn't get angry to play prank with his meal.

Arnav comes back after taking shower. But the food is not ready yet. He calls khushi, just like the way a loving husband calls his beloved wife to serve food. Finally khushi serves him the food. But she wants to feed him by herself. Arnav gets annoyed at her drama, cause his body needs food badly now. He is wilting. But Khushi doesn't relent; she tastes it before feeding him. After finishing all her drama, when she intends to feed him, he has already swelted .

"Arnavji,"... a coarse panic encased a shrill in her voice. Khushi is aghast, tries to wake him up. All the family gathers hearing her scream. Anjali sees that the food is still on the table.

"chottey didn't eat his dinner."

Mami as usual makes a silly accusation that there must've poison in the food. She stops at nani's rebuke. Khushi tells them that he didn't eat. Arnav got his sense back, when Anjali sprinkles some water on his face, but he is very weak. In impediment, he asks for his medicine. Khushi understands that his sugar level lowered down. She gets some gurr to feed him. He feels a bit better after having the sweet, but still he looks emaciated. Akash takes him upstairs; he needs rest. Khushi is in contrition. Because of her temerity, he had to go through a life threatening medical condition.

On a lighter note, I can't resist myself to say that Anjali was rubbing her hand too much on his chiseled cheek.πŸ˜† Lucky woman. I'm jelly.

In his room Anjali feeds her brother.

khushi is in compunction; she is standing aside like a convict. Babli also is there at his service. Arnav seems a bit reticent to Babli. May be he is uncomfortable with kids. But few days ago I loved his interaction Nikhil. And I just can't forget how he consoled a little girl in the mandir on the day of their parent's death anniversary. He extricated all the pigeons to fulfill the girl's mannat. 

Let's come to the episode. He doesn't need any help, cause he is fine now. he tells everybody to take rest. While leaving the room, Anjali can see Khushi's tension. Khushi thinks, it's all her mistake. Anajli tries to assuage her, everything is fine and she should not feel guilty.

Arnav gets up from the bed to sleep on the recliner. Khushi runs to him. She  keeps her hand on his shoulder to stop him but he brushes it off. He is mad at her temerity and now he doesn't need her mercy. Khushi insists him to sleep on the bed today.

"You don't have to tell me what to do."..he is livid.

"If you don't listen then I'll tell di everything."

He agrees at her blackmail. Khushi tries to cover him with the comforter and he removes her hand. But still khushi does it, and he doesn't stop her this time.

Arnav falls asleep. Khushi looks at her handsome husband worriedly. His chiseled cheek bone, his aristocratic nose, his sharp jaw line, his perfectly arched eye brows, he is looking like a Greek God in his slumber.

Khushi's anxious face is devoid of all traces of sleep. A deluge of guilty feelings is gnawing at her heart.  How can she reconcile now? Whole night she keeps standing, leaning on the wall, watching him, whether he is ok! She drowses off several times but wakes up in a jolt at the same time. She checks him every now and then. At once he was on the edge of the bed and she runs to him to make him comfortable. She is also wilting. She has also gone through a tumult. She pulls the chaise beside the bed to sits down. So that she can keep an eye on him. She drowses off , but wakes up in a jolt to hear his movement. He is thirsty. Khushi runs to him to give him water, but he doesn't need her help. in spite of his admonishment she still gives him water He coughs; khushi gets panicked. She rubs his back. This time he doesn't refute. She holds his chin up to give him comfort, asks him is he fine. Arnav nods his head gently. Both look at each other intently. Rabba vey ascends. By gazing at her assiduously, Arnav tries to read her eyes? Her eyes are always windows to her innermost thought. Gazing at her worried, anxious face he thinks, is her concern genuine?  She looks at him with a veiled thoughtful expression in her face. Transfixed by the smoldering intensity of his eyes and intimidated by his hard, undecipherable facial expression, her perturbation increases moreand  she moves away. She asks him whether he needs more water? Arnav gently nods his head. khushi tries to help him lie down. He protests.

"let me do it."

He assents. He goes to deep slumber again. khushi is till in embroilment. She spends the rest of the night by incessantly checking him and pacing back and forth.

The night is over and the morning has arrived. When Arnav opens his eyes, the first thing he sees is  khushi's anxious face.

"How are you feeling now? do you need anything?"..she is extra alert.

"Excuse me"..Arnav roils.
"Tell me, if you need anything. I'll get that for you.".. Khushi's face reflects the anxiety and fears relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind.

Khushi's too much attention embitters Arnav. He gets up from the bed in anger and strides fast to get out from her sight.

ooouch

He slips on something and relapses on the floor. Khushi is awestruck.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d6VtRczM17s[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6VtRczM17s

credit goes to the maker

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

Personally I don't mind these episodes.  There was additional message embedded in K's OTT behavior that despite extremely poor plot allowed certain audience to empathize with her.  Your tightly woven assembly of thoughts prove that.  Your 228 was like walking through a maze finding the way out.  It's sad that majority viewer could associate only with the 101 revenge plan and comedy while it was not at all about comedy. If they had just toned down a few shades of KKGSR's new look and the loudness of the new character, perception about her state would not have been that illogical and the visual appeal not an eyesore of that extent. 

Regarding Shyam/terrace fiasco, they both had to endure similar magnitude of distress in their own way.  ASR exercised control through decision for contract marriage.  Next this phase required his mellowing which he did.  Now it was time to add complexity to K for the deserved progression of the story, but she was rather stripped of what she had to begin with.  On the whole I regret mostly the prolonged ASR devoid detective days of kidnapping and the end.  Once again great read!  

Viv😊
I don't mind it either  and as you said if they toned her loudness and the visual attire may be it would appeal at different level.She is highly frustrated doing everything possibly and it's quite natural when you can't fine a way out , you intend to commit mistakes and lots of em from which you learn and proceed.This is her progression through making mistakes and understanding different aspects of their relationship and here comes her amma words...jeevan saathi acha hona chahiye...and she is not thinking about  jeevan saathi , she is still differentiating Rajkuma and Shaitan.When she will think him as Jeevan saathi when he will disclose her the reason...Bam!!! his REASON of  marriage is out and all these days will reel in her head and she will put two and two together and that is the biggest reason she is not angry with him and tries to clear her side whether he accepts her as a wife or not .She just wants his pain to remove which he is going through because of her."aap humare bare main aisa sochain" which later becomes "hum aap ko aur taqleef nahi pohncha sakte"

I liked the kidnapping track a lot yet it was way too long and couldn't stand Shyam's bare body and actions.To much to digest and after their wedding , it is just some scenes but such a waste of time.
Thnx  
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

I have been missing so much I have to catch up with all the readings. Hello blasters how is everyone. Hope everyone had a very happy valentine's day and enjoyed it thoroughly. We are renovating so I was extremely busy and rarely had time even to come to indiaforums. So hope to catch up soon. 

Hey samin good to see you.It's been a while.hope everything is fine with you and your daughter.Take ur time .Wish u best of luck at your studies.Hope all is well
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-211

credit goes to tumblr

Khushi enters their room. She looks at Arnav. Arnav was getting his clothes from the cupboard. He looks a bit reticent, so as she. But she is inquisitive to know what happened between them in her intoxication. So she can't help but asks him did he remember anything. Does she have any vague memory of their loving moment? How she asked it seemed she anticipated something. Arnav looks out at the poolside, where their heartbeat coalesced a while ago. He recollects the moment, when he confessed his love to her. The memory is indelible. Everything has embedded in his heart and mind, but he denies. He avoids eye contact with her whether she catches his lie or not. He also asks her does she remember or not. She also didn't remember anything. But how she said "bikul nahi", it seemed that she deliberately prevaricated the truth. She sure guessed something happened between them and he must've remembered that. An awkward moment for both of them. Arnav is repugnant to tell her about the sublime moment he shared with her in their inebriated state.

Pause: So he remembered her confession. Then why he is still thinking that she deceived him and she was involved with Shyam. How cum his Harvard brain didn't give her a benefit of doubt?

Next their new battle starts over the bathroom. Very much expected form Khushi, and ASR who is very pragmatic becomes a quarrelsome little boy when he is with his jhalli babe.  Both clasp the door knob together. Arnav claims that this is his room so he has the right to use the bathroom first. But sexy Raizada forgot that by espousing her, he gave partial right to Khushi. Khushi is not easy to placate, she came first so she will use the bathroom first. The war on the bathroom continues for a while. Khushi assumes Arnav will again blackmail her with Payal's marriage. Khushi's illogical charge embitters him and he unwillingly says to do so, what made Khushi believed it. Again her love for her jiji made her lose this battle.

Shyam hugs anjali in delight.He says it's the best holi ever, cause he saw the real color. Anjali gets incredulous and thinks that he is also intoxicated. He recollects Khushi's words about the forced marriage. He is contriving to use it next.

The next part of the episode is dedicated to the TRP aunties who love to see how a saas can maul her innocent bahu in the most obnoxious way.

Payal is at her MIL's service. Mami got a terrible headache after drinking bhang. But Payal can't please her implacable MIL with lemon, ice cold jooice whatever she demanded. So as per her instruction she runs to get medicine for her.

A mishap happened while Payal leaves the medicine on the table to bring water. By mistake Arnav took the medicine what Paayl left there. he didn't notice it as he was busy talking with Aman. When he was ascending the stairs, he bumps with khushi, who was scurrying fast from the stairs.

"don't you watch out while walking."

Khushi retaliates back. After the heavy dose of romance in holi, they seem energize to fight more.

Anjali brings milk for mami. Mami's headache made the whole family tensed. Payal also comes there with the medicine. But unfortunately she grabbed the wrong medicine. Payal is really dumb; she should be meticulous in this matter. There were few kinds of medicine were lying on the table. How cum she didn't read the name before taking?

"yeh kya shirt ki button ki size ki goli coat ki button jitni hoi gayi."

Mami gets confused to see the medicine. Anajli checks it and finds out that it's Arnav's diabetes medicine. Payal tries to say she gets it as per her instruction. But who listens to her tyrant MIL. She gotta chance to assault her now. She hauls her down from upstairs. She wants to get her out from the house. She thinks she tried to kill her with Arnav's medicine. Her life just saved by Anjali. Khushi comes to defend her sister, but mami snubs her as well. She will throw her out from the house also.

How dare you mami talking to throw Arnav's love from his house. She must've remembered that Arnav did a love marriage with Khushi.

Mama comes to hear her vociferation; nani can't sleep because of her scream. Mami is frantic, here somebody is trying to take her life, and there somebody wants to sleep. She tells mama that Payal was trying to kill her by feeding Arnav's medicine. Khushi thinks, mami's medicine must be taken by Arnav then. She runs upstairs to stop him to take the medicine. So the love is still there.

Shyam and nani also come there to hear her yell. She is accusing payal to attempt to kill her. Payal is cowering and crying incessantly. Mami taunts Payal not to shed crocodile tears.

What an exaggeration! People can't be so inexorable!

Khushi storms in the room and asks Arnav whether he took the medicine or not. She tells him that this was mami's medicine. They hear mami's fracas. She is threatening everybody that either she will stay in the house or Payal. Khushi thinks that Arnav did it deliberately to take revenge against Khushi. Arnav enrages to hear Khushi's inconsequential accusation. She is so disgruntled, how he stooped so low. She already told him that she will not leave him and he will not try to separate Akash and Payal. But still he did it.

"I'm feeling disgusted. And I hate you Mr. Raizada."

Her raw emotions rise from the dark recess of her heart like quivering flames of fire. After spurting out her frustration she leaves. Arnav is just congealed to hear her loathe. How can she think so low about him.

Nani tries to make mami understand that it was a mistake.
"you will not die by consuming a diabetes medicine." Mama also tries to cool her down. But mami is impervious; she thinks someday Payal may kill her by feeding rat poison. Mami pushes Payal to go out from the house. Mami's flippancy ravages her soul. She is now ready to leave the house She again pushes her vehemently to get her out of the house. Khushi runs to stop her. But mami berates her; she also can go with her.

" gupta sisters said hello hi together, now she can bid them bye bye together.."

Akash who just came from office gets flummoxed to see what's happening. He asks Payal, where is she going.

"maternity home."..Mami replies.

"why"

"akash bitua, aab ye katil haseena ka defense wakil banne ki  jaroorat nahi. See for your happiness, I said hello hi from my high class mouth to this low class girl. But I can't be dafa 302 for this girl."

Mami tells him that Payal wanted to kill her, but nobody is supporting her to throw her out from the house. Payal is aghast, intends to leave the house.

"wait Payal."

Aranv calls from upstairs. He comes down to rescue her from the dirty cesspool. He tells mami that it was not her fault. He took mami's medicine by mistake and Payal took his. "luckily I didn't take your medicine and you didn't take mine."

Mami still doesn't relent. So Arnav tells her if she screams her headache will not go away. He tells Akash to make mami sit and tells Payal to bring water for her.

"mami anybody can make mistake, di, akash, mama, nani or even me. So will you throw us out from the house?"

" How do you say like this."

Arnav tells her to go to her room and relax . mami finally cools down at Arnav's word. Nani thanks God that mami at least listened to Arnav. Arnav stares at khushi assiduously, who is still in embroilment.

"I think we all need to relax as well."

ASR is immersed in his laptop. Khushi comes in the room and starts to vex him with volley of accusation,

"bohat maza ate hai na aapko yeh sab karne. Pal mei kisiko ghar ujhar dena, aur paal mei basa dena. Bazi hamesha Arnav Sigh Raizadaki muthi mei rehete hai
arnav tries to speak acquiescently. But she doesn't let him. She thinks she played with Payal's life just like the way he played with her. Arnav retorts her that she is saying without thinking. But khushi antagonizes him, she is saying what she meant.
"First you spoiled the matter, then you fixed it in front of everybody. So that everybody can think how good you are. You feel so good playing this game, right? I accepted my defeat already. I promised you that I'm not going anywhere, or tell anybody anything. I just got angry in a trivial matter and you did same thing again. Plz for god sake don't play with my sister. Don't hurt her. I'm used to with this, but she is not. She will be shattered. I'm promising you again, I'll not tell the truth to anybody and will not leave you for the next six months." What Khushi said here is really sad.

Arnav tries to speak several times, but no avail. Khushi's words petrified him. He thinks to leave her alone.

Khushi grumbles, she will not cry any more. She did enough of crying. She is avowing, pretty soon Arnav will tell her to leave the house.

After a clamorous day, night has come. Arnav is asleep comfy in his bed. Khushi is getting prepared to sleep by the poolside. very bad you sexy boy!

"look how peacefully he is sleeping. And here I can't sleep whole night."

Khushi is writing something in a notebook. She is sleepy but don't want to sleep now. She has to endeavor what she planned. She comes inside the room. She stands near his bed and smiles to see his handsome visage. Aww she got enthralled by his handsome husband. She leans forward,

"kaun kehe sakte hai, ki yeh masoom chehere ki piche, ek khhonkhar laad governor hoga."

"shut up Khushi."

He roils in his sleep. Haww he can sense Khushi even in his sleep. Khushi is awe-inspiring; so he was listening.
achu, achu."...Khushi starts to sneeze

"What the"

He gets up at her sneeze.

"ap ki shut up kehene se humari achu, nahi rukhne wali."

Frustrated Arnav gets up from the bed. And Khushi starts to sneeze on his face.

Her heart is exultant to spoil Arnav's peaceful sleep. Khushi runs back to her bed and gets her notebook.

"Arnav singh Raizada ko satane ka sau tarike. Pehela unke nind kharab karna."

She is smiling gleefully.

aab dusra,"

Let's get ready to see a naughty menacing KKGSR.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=724o80hhgwA[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Shy

plz ignore typos.

Nice and fun read Sohara.. thoroughly enjoyed the parts in pink above... We were treated to enchanting love in the holi week and now its time to enjoy some jhallipan! Harvard brain remembers Khushi's heartfelt confession but doesn't want to ask her the truth.. good catch 😊 . In this episode I specially like the level headed way Arnav sorted out the melodrama with Payal and mami.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi dear Blasters!  Faiqa's birthday thread is now officially open!  Please come celebrate!  πŸ₯³ 

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago