Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqua1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thank you for the well written update MT.
👏 👏 👏

Happy to have you back 😊
Thank you Mistletoe for the nice detailed update.   👏
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jw's majboori here, Bani's majboori in the divorce fiasco are all the creation(!?) of Ekta and team. I'm sure that by showing them helpless, they want to convey that both these two people couldn't have done anything else in the situation. We can come up with umpteen number of things that they could have done, but then the story would not move into the leap and revenge mode. Showing Pia in WM is only to further add fuel to the revenge drama. As for Bani falling in love with AD or anyone else, again by showing JW a victim of Pia, the creatives I think have laid the foundation for JB reunion. Again Bani is shown as a woman who values love and marriage. She is not going to ditch a man who in his helplessness hurt her to save her. To us, we may feel why he didn't do this or that, but the story has to move forward. KS moves forward only when Jai and Bani try to save each other and end up in a mess!! Somehow I don't see Bani and Jai with anyone else but themselves and AD is just a catalyst for a JB confrontation/reunion. Jai and Bani are too scarred and emotionally drained to ever fall for anyone else and are somehow going to be drawn towards each other. If Bani deserves a happy life, so does Jai and I don't see them being truly happy with anyone else but with each other. Ekta is known to sometimes keep the leads together and not get them married to others like Mihir and Tulsi and another Ekta serial, Koshish Ek Aasha. Maybe we can add KS to this list.
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow lotzzz has happen...
newayz... thankz for dis exciting update...
ram_surya33 thumbnail
Thanks for the update MT. I thought bani had twins 1 boy and 1 girl. In yesterdays episode when Rano introduces the kids I think I saw two girls and 1 boy.
norizan thumbnail
Thanks for the great update !

Why is there too many bloopers in KS.

1) till now, I am still waiting for the DNA test which Pushkar initiated
2) What happen to Rashi? Is her character suppose to be dead?
3) If Bani is supposed to be dead in the eye of the Walia's family, why is Jai allowing Pia to stay there & be threatened by her for 5 years!! Bani is "dead" so all those framing of Bani is of no use right?? Jai could just chased her out of the house
4) And what happen to Tarun? Isnt he supposed to be madly in love with Bani? He is not der to help?

Pls can someone help me with some answers, I maybe have missed some scene or something. Thanks soo much
meenamarway thumbnail
Ok, i know it was implied..but when did Raashi actually die. No one from Walia's went for a funeral.

EKTA again!!.
nataliah thumbnail
thanks MT!!!wonder what happened to Raashi 😕
rumena_786 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!