Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
helna i don know wt to say...
sree ofc part was so touching...
sree and rathore at ETF ...u made me cry...u written so well yaar...still i am missing the team...
beautifully written update...
waiting for next...
kunchu thumbnail
Hi all, how are you all?
Thanks you so much for all the birthday wishes you gave me. It feels great to know that you are liking the story plot.
Keep the love coming in.

@Maha: glad you are liking the story even if for Sree Smaeer and Arjun. hope to keep you entertained.

@jia: thanks a lot

@skrafty: thanks a lot dear. next part coming soon

@shreya: kash show me kuch hotha. they never showed Sam and Sree dead, so obviously I wont kill them too. thanks a lot buddy

@devangana: yes its disturbing. Its not just Arjun with yadon ke baraath

@misakiscarlet: dont come to conclusion yet. more twists coming up

@farheen: smart lady!! yes there ios more that I meant. keep scratching your head. ๐Ÿ˜†

@annu: apna Sam ko hi lelo. kisne mana kiya hai??๐Ÿ˜† Avni is not a doc, nut a nurse.

@coolRD: wow, ek sath sare parts. awesome. thanks a lot

@meself: I am still open to gibe this idea to CV if they are ready to work on it๐Ÿ˜‰ bas I want everyone back. no new casting. I love to go through the minds of each chara, and thats what make me like books more than their film adaptations. waha bas hero, heroine aur villain hi hai. and always ignore everyone else. books doesn't do that. all are equal over there. Thanks a lot my dear

@shah @nikita @little doll: thanks a lot

@laila: thanks a lot dear friend

@neeraja: why a ๐Ÿ˜• for Avni and Arjun? is it again the issue of pairing?thanks a lot my dear.

@choti: thanks a lot my dear

@harshamara: yes something big stored for... ALL

@rizwana: thanks a lot my dear for capturing the essence of the story well. coming soon

@godly affection: thank u

@yas @megha: thanks

@atisha: thanks u so much buddy. I know what you feel

@sweetchilly: many a thing went away from what was planned, and thats what life looks to be too.thanks a lot

@anu: thank you so much buddy

@kreyas @sisgeo: thank u

Thank you so much for the comments and likes. but there is some thing I wished to say.
Please dont go to the pairing issues. And that I say common to all the readers of this and all my other stories,
Hope you understand what  I mean.
Kunchu
Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
Scroll up for the replies. Next part of Farishtey...

Part 5:

By the time the taxi reached the hospital were Avni was working, Arjun was almost in a dizzy state. He could hardly feel any pain and neither could he keep his eyes open.

Avni rushed out to get men with a stretcher and took him to the emergency room where her doctors looked upon him. Anjali sat outside in the corridor as her Mumma was inside the emergency room. She didn't know what to do. Her hanky was soaked in blood and so were her hands.

She waited for a while and then took her mobile to call Karan.

Karan was surprised to see Anjali's number on the screen. He and Simi were on the usual bantering of whom among the actors looked better. Karan took the call smiling.

"hello chashmish, acha kiya tune call kiya. Ab tum hi samjha Simi ko..."

"Mr. Karan, rukiye. Ek bohot important bath karni hai. Mr. Arjun hospital me hai."

"KYA??" that took whole attention of Karan. "kya hua usse?"

Simi got something was not right and waited for it. She saw Karan listening eagerly to Anjali. When she couldn't hold on, she poked Karan. He silenced her.

"ok Anjali. Tu fikar math kar, hum arahe hai"

He cut the call and stood up.

"kya hua?"

"hume Mother Mary hospital jana hoga"

"kyu?"

"raste me bathatha hu. Chal. Shera ko kuch hua hai"

That shocked her too and rushed out with him.

Sometime back, Coehlo was having a drink with Raghu. They were speaking over some various topics but then Raghu could catch that Coehlo was upset.

"kya hua Coehlo? Kuch teekh nahi lag raha?"

"Rathod aur Sree Mumbai me hai. Kal wapas ja rahe hai"

"kya? kyu?"

"Rathod ek case ke silsile aye the. aur Aree bas aise hi, kyunki meine batha diya tha ke Rathod yahi hai. Wo log ETF ke office bhi gaye the... par..."

"tell me Coehlo, did you expect them to look out for Arjun that soon? Come on, we know them well. Uss hadse me sirf Arjun hi nahi, balke wo do aur baki jo ab raha hai, un sabko chot lagi hai. Bas Arjun ke bath kuch alag hai"

"I didn't expect a reunion Raghu. Bas those bohot samjha hai ke kuch hai un sabke beech me jo abhi bhi hai. Jithne bhi wo ek dusre se chupa lu, wo abhi bhi hai. Kabhi mile ho Arjun se? Tum uske kafi kareeb ke hai na?"

"hai... nahi... tha... he pushed me out too, Coehlo. Wo ab jaha hai, wahi hai. Na bahar ana chahtha hai. Aur na kisi ko ane detha hai"

"mein sirf ithna chahtha tha ke wo sab ek bar mile. Kuch bath kare. Par wo bhi ab nakamyab hua"

"kya Arjun ko patha hai un dono ke aane ke bare me?"

"nahi. Sabere se meine kisiko lagaya hai, uske position patha karna. Par nai mila. Kash kal sabere se pehle mile. Rathod aur Sree kal wapas ja rahe hai"

They sighed together. Raghu could never forget the ever so charming and fun loving face of Arjun. And then his transformation to what he is now.

"patha nahi, Arjun ko uske hisab ke khushi kab milega? Zindagi kabhi bhi uske sath nahi diya. Aur na khushiyan. Patha nahi, aur kab thak..."

His words were stopped by Coehlo's phone. He took immediately. He looked disturbed at the news. After cutting the call, he was in thoughts.

"kya hua Coehlo?"

"lagtha hai, sab kuch abhi bhi bigda nahi hai"

"matlab?"

"Rathod aur Arjun ke bath hone ka chance dikh raha hai."

"kaise?"

"Arjun hospital me hai. Almost an accident. Mother Mary hospital me hai"

"What?? Hame jana chahiye"

"hame nahi Raghu... kisi aur ko"

"pagal hogaye ho Coehlo? He wont go"

"he will Raghu. Trust me"

Coehlo immediately dialled Sameer's number.

Sameer and Sree were getting out of a restaurant after dinner, which was a silent one. He took the call when he reached the car parking.

"hello sir?"

"Hello Rathod. Kaha ho tum?"

"restaurant ke bahar hu sir. Kya hua?"

"ek khabar hai. Pure sunne ke bad hi respond karna"

"I can guess aap kya aur kiske bare me kehne wale hai. Tho please don't try sir. Mujhe kal wapas jana hai"

"pehle bath tho sunlo. Arjun hospitalised hai. Mother Mary hospital ke emergency room me hai. I thought I should inform you, left is your choice"

Coehlo cuts the call abruptly.

Sree saw Sameer disturbed. "kya hua Sir?"

"Rawte hospitalised hai. Bas yahi bathane call kiya tha"

"kya hua unhe?"

"mujhe kya patha?" he looked angry.

"hm... sir hum jarahe hai... unhe milne...?"

"NO"

He stood frustrated and rubbed his moustache and chin. Sree knew what he said was not in full mind.

"Dammit Rawte... chal..."

He got in the driving seat and Sree joined him.

Sameer and Sree reached the hospital reception and walked in. "Arjun Rawte... accident tha shayad..." he enquired to the lady.

"Emergency room in the left corridor."

They rushed to that corridor.

A little girl was sitting in a chair, looking at the dried blood in her hand. She was almost of 8 years old with a support on her right leg. Other than that there was no much movement in that side. They walked to the corridor.

Soon a young guy and lady rushed past them and went to the kid.

Sameer and Sree stopped their track.

"kya hua Anjali? Kaise hai wo?"the lady in bright pink salwar asked.

"kafi deep cut hai. Wo mere mumma ke help karne wale the. uss chain snatchers se chain tho mil gaya. Par kisine peeche se stab kiya. Right side ke shoulder pe hai"

"hm..."

"Mr. Arjun teekh tho hogi na?"

Sameer and Sree were all ears now. They saw the fear and worry in the little girl's face.

The guy placed his palm on her cheeks. "kyu nahi? Hamari Shera bohot strong hai na? Usse kya hoga?"

Anjali was still looking at the dried blood in her hand. Karan looked at the lady and nodded. She bent down to her. "chalo, hum ye sare blood dhoke athe hai. Come..."

Anjali stood up and walked away with Simi.

Sameer and Sree didn't know who these people were. But it clearly showed that these people cared for Arjun.

The guy, was pacing up and down near the door, peeping in at times.  He looked tensed and in that tension he missed 2 more people who were in that corridor. The lady came back with the kid and waited.

Sameer and Sree moved a bit far away and waited silently leaning onto the wall.

The door opened and a nurse walked out. Karan and Simi moved closer to her while Sam and Sree started their walk from the other end.

"Patient ke relatives..."

Before Sameer could say anything, he had to stop in his track, as Karan took over.

"hum hai. Wo mere dost hai."

The nurse looked at him. "aur koi nahi hai?"

"ji nahi... hum hi hai..."

That was something that hit deep inside Sameer and Sree. They couldn't take another step forward. Sree could see Sameer almost suffocating. He slowly turned his heals. "lagtha hai ke hamare yaha rukne ko koi zaroorath nahi hai"

"par sir..."

"you may stay, if you wish, Sree"

He tried to take another step but then he couldn't stop himself from hearing from behind.

"it's ok sister. I know them. Papers Karan ko dijiye"

"Par sister Avni..."

"I know them personally sister." this time in a bit more confirmed way.

The sister gave the papers for Karan to sign. Anjali went and held onto her mumma. "kaise hai wo?"

"fikar math karo Anjali. Wo ab teekh hai. Chot kafi gehra hai. Aur ab behosh hai"

"kya mein unse milu?"

"ab nahi beta, unhe ek room me shift kar denge. Aap kal mil lijiye."

"par..."

"please Anjali. Try to understand. Ab unhe infection ke khatra hai"

"ok..."

She turned to Karan and Simi. "tum log yahi hoga na?"

"haan. Thanks mam, unhe yaha le ane keliye"

"that was part of my duty, Karan. Ab mein Anjali ko ghar lejarahi hu. Kal meri off day, but I will come in the morning. Koi zaroorath pade tho kisise bhi keh sakthe ho ya mujhe bula dijiye. I will speak."

"thanks again"

Avni held onto Anjali and tried to move ahead, she came face to face to another person. Her breath was caught in her throat. These eyes were same as before. But this time filled with more confusion. "ACP Rathod..." her mind whispered.

Anjali noticed that her Mumma had slowed down. She tugged the hand and took her attention. Avni held her closer and walked away silently. Even while passing she could feel the man's eyes on her.

She caught a taxi and went away quickly. The past was repeating itself, again.

Few minutes back, Sameer had heard a voice. It felt strangely familiar. But later when the name was taken, he knew he was not mistaken. "Sister Avni..." he turned back to see her speaking. Later the kid called her Mumma. "So that's the kid."

And when she met his eyes, he could see the same worry as he had seen before. He knew she recognized him. And then she went away quickly.

"What was she doing here, still? Did he not know everything that happened? Have he missed something later"

His attention was brought back by Sree, who said Arjun was moved to another room through inner ways.

They stood in the corridor while Karan and Simi walked past them.

It took a moment to Sameer to gather him back, and walked to the room.

Inside was Karan and Simi who was by his bed. Simi sat on a chair and Karan stood by. Now they could see him through the glass door.

He was asleep on a side, owing to the bandages on his right shoulder. The face looked calm and a bit pale. The bandages were through his shoulder and supported at the chest. They stood for a while.

Karan casually went to have a seat but saw 2 people at the door. He recognized that he had seen them in the corridor. He walked out to them.

"aap log? Kuch chahiye?"

Sree looked at Sameer, who nodded negative. They Sameer turned his heals and walked away. Sree stood there for some more time and then looked at Karan. "please unka khayal rakhiyega..."

Karan nodded and Sree walked away too. Karan didn't know who these people were and that confused him too.

Sree noticed Sameer was silent again while driving. And he had noticed his look when he saw that lady. He chose to keep quiet for a while.

At the home, Anjali went to be after fresh up. Avni lay close to her. She saw Anjali fast asleep. She held her closer to her, protecting her from the past. From the unknown future.

The face of the ACP brought back the memories which she wished she never saw again.

She could see herself in a corner. Her baby girl was just more than a year old. Men and women in uniform were barging in. She shivered as they went through all the rooms. A man and lady came to her. "bol, kaha hai theri pati?"

"mujhe nahi patha sir..."

The lady officer looked fierce. "teekh se bolde, warna acha nahi hoga"

Avni whimpered in fear and held her baby tighter to her chest.

The male officer took charge. "sach bolde, warna bade saab aise nahi puchega"

Soon a jeep came and a man in a crisp uniform walked out. He held an air of authority.

He looked around and took off his glasses. He saw her, shivering in fear and with a baby. He saw the bandages on her baby's leg.

He came to the officer by her side. The officers saluted him.

"kuch mila?"

"nahi saab. Hum inse puch rahe the... par..."

"Ye bhi koi thareeka hai puchne ka?" his voice had a bang on authority. His eyes were fierce.

"saab... wo..." the officers whimpered under the boss's glare.

"meine talashi lene ko kaha tha... thabah karne ko nahi..." he shouted at them. The officers lowered the gaze.

"jald se sab teekh karo. NOW!!"

They fled to arrange the items and home.

He turned back to her. "I am sorry on behalf of my team. Mujhe nahi patha tha ke ye log aise behave karega. I am new to here."

She didn't react as she was too shocked.

"dariye math. I am ACP Sameer Rathod. Apko patha hai ke apke pati kaha hai?"

She nodded no.

"when was the last time you saw him?"

"2 hafte pehle. par... wo aisa kuch nahi karega... apko koi galath faymi..."

"par sare sabooth unke khilaf hai..."

Tears rolled down from her eyes. He gave a card to her.

"ye meri number hai, koi zaroorath pade tho bula dijiyega... Mrs. Avni Joshi, right?"

She nodded yes and took the card.

He patted the baby girl's back and walked away with the team. That was not the last time that they met.

It was just a beginning.

Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
yipee me first๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
wow๐Ÿ‘
loved it
arjun in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ
sameer still cares for his friend 
awesome di!
Edited by Godly_Affection - 10 years ago
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwssmmm part
loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
loved the twist...
cont sooon
thanks for PM
Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part kunchu
so avni sam ko  janti hai ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

humm aisa lag rha hai k jaise ab avni aur anjali sam aur arjun k bich solid tarike se fasne wale hai

ufff sam kuch bhi keh le...use always rawte ki parwah hoti hai

rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Avni managed to bring Arjun to the hospital

Coehlo and Raghu sir's convo was really nice and reflected their concern towards the three,

Especially for Arjun

Karan n Simi also reached the place after knowing abt Arjun

While Coehlo's plan to Sameer and Arjun face to face was nice n it did work

Despite all the anger and hatred Sameer couldn't stop himself to meet his long lost friend

So Avni and Sameer are familiar to each other

Guess their lives are destined to cross each others path.

And Karan n Simi concern for Arjun was appreciable while Shree requesting Karan

to take care of Arjun was nice n thoughtful on his part

the fb  of Sameer n Avni's meeting was nice

glad Sameer didn't torture her like his team and behaved well

thanks for pm

cont soon

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sameer & shree's care for arjun is adorable.
avni joshi knows sameer.
who was her husband?disclose soon.
interesting update.

Edited by laila1994 - 10 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing & emotional update wonderfull veri well written & wow sum more secrets open gr8 Sameer cares 4 Arjun hope unki bech ki misunderting jaldi khatam ho jahe and i have no pairing prblem actually i dnt like those characters out of etf thats why. But i love Sameer so eagerly w8tng 4 next plz continue soon n thanx 4 pm
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well...FINALLY! i m here!
thnx a lot heli..for after all dat pestering u finally strtd this story...nd trust me...ur doing a great job with it...

u've depicted each nd every character's emotions perfectly!   a pat on ur back!

nd yeah...also a BIG thnx to fianlly fulfill my dream of seeing Rati Pandey...my MOST FAV with Arjun/Sam...as u said...i'll nt consider th pairing thng! bt its like a dream come true to see her sharing space with my fav characters...

u r going awsm..

continue soon

love
Aisha