Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

sohara I came to post and got stuck with this Rahat Fateh song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VENoFEubN7Q[/YOUTUBE]

I love , no adore this song and you forgot to give me link...I know u r busy whenever you have time.

But I am listening this over and over...

Where is IJ my Punjabi Pal...?????

Oops sorry. Every time I forget to post the link. I get impatient after editing and writing long post . πŸ˜† And most of the time I don't proof read also. here is the link.

Such a wonderful song, right? and it seems, it made for Arshi only. 
Really missing that Punjabi munda. you know I'm surrounded by punjabi people. some of my relatives from my mother's side are Punjabis and we have so many punjabi friends also. 
here another VM on this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kF1hCginkO4[/YOUTUBE]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-227

I love this who the hell is swami???πŸ‘

Khushi is happy with her new tutoring job. The kids are a bit naughty, but she is no less naughty. So it's pardonable.

"now sundari has to go to shaitan's mehel."

Walking towards his room, she struggles to shake off a vague disquietude in her heart. The thought breaks through the hovering cloud of gloom.

She wanted him to be awake and was expecting too

Arnav is looking at the time, longing to see her beautiful face, but feigning doesn't care. But his anxious face devoid of all traces of sleep. He shuts his eyes, tries to sleep. And in a lighter note if someone goes to bed at 9, how can he fall asleep! How boring is your life Mr. Raizada!πŸ˜†

hehehe but he is like that , boring and unromantic...

Khushi comes near the room, tiptoed. She doesn't want to wake him up and makes him see her face. When Laxmi made sound she tells her to keep quiet. Otherwise, shaitan, she means laad governor will wake up. She will do dabba service in the day time and do tuition class in the evening. Any how she will not show her face to him. Arnav gets irascible to listen to her.

He feels sad that because of him she will do that much work all the day

Khushi finds that Arnav fall asleep. So she comes in the room, goes to bed and shuts her eyes. Arnav now turns his face to see her. His eyes, dreamy and deep, gaze at her lovingly. Her presence makes him content. He finally can go to a peaceful slumber. Khushi also opens her eyes to see him. How much she claims that she doesn't care him, but her love is still there in the dark crevice of her heart.

This is what is developing now, the care for each other and dependance.

Arnav wakes up with the shrill sound of plates. The bed, it's already empty.

"subha subha dabba service shuru ho giya. Dabba service has started early in the morning. Don't know how long this drama will continue."...he says with annoyance.

Arnav is dressed in his three piece suit, looking delicious. He meets Anjali while descending down from the stairs. Anjali quickly feeds him Prasad and puts the tika on his forehead. He roils,

"You only can do this to me. Otherwise I'll not gonna allow anyone to do this."

Anjali is smiling mischievously and tells him that he has to give this right to some one else now. Hmm, so she came with a plan. Good and clever sis. Anajli is a very stubborn and manipulative person. And she is very much aware of her influence to her brother. She knows very well how to use it. She tells him that she takes care of her so much, listens to her every word, but why he is so nonchalant with khushi? She thinks Khushi has turned a bit quiet and there is a reason behind her tutoring job.

"It seems like she is searching for her happiness."

"it's OK. She is happy"...Arnav replies.

But Anjali is incredulous,

"did you fight with her. Stop troubling her."

Khushi does so much for him and for their family. Anjali's words acerbate him. And Anjali senses it.

"chottey tum aise kiyu ho?' (why you are like this?)

"kaise?"

" ASR jaise. Like ASR in the office.'
"mai aisa hi hoon." (I'm like that.)

Anjali thinks there is no way she can make him understand. It's better to talk with the person who will understand this.

Pause; I loved how Anjali tried to meliorate the situation between Arnav and Khsuhi. She sure intruded his brother's personal matter. But she is like his mother. So if she sees something wrong, she can pry to his life. After all what is the family for?

I love the way she thinks Khushi is the one who will reach his heart and she is right though , she helps both of them to find each other.

Anjali comes to Khushi's room. She tells her if she remains busy with her work so much, how she will give time to chottey. Khushi dithers to hear her. How can she say that their relationship is not normal like other couple. Khushi tells Anjali that Arnav himself told her to remain busy as he is busy with his office work.

"do you know what scares him most since childhood?"

Khushi is curious to know, what is it?

"The thing what he never did or will ever do."

She tells her a snippet of his childhood story, once she went to him with a big balloon to wish him happy birthday. But Arnav didn't like it.

"chottey doesn't like anybody's love, how can he himself express love to someone? He loves, but can't express, and nether wants anybody loves him. After doing this for a long time, he is now got used to with her affection. Now he eats Prasad and puts tika also."

In red I have a problem with that, I think she is wrong because he knows how to love and express , just his style is different which these two don't grasp...Detail is in mine but still found it odd...He knows how to shower love more than anyone...she is being oblivious with all those times when he was there for her and \same with Khushi...Khushi is mad and not seeing clearly butshe is the one who will discover new Chote ...her Love and she will cherish him

Pause:  Anjali madam, you don't know how romantic is your brother! His romance with Khushi makes me aphrodisiac also. He just didn't find the right person before meeting khushi. When he fell in love with Khushi there was no inhibition in him. We already seen a glimpse of it during Payal and akash's wedding. And by this time he would've turned to be complete lover boy if he wouldn't see Khushi with shyam in the terrace. don't worry; soon you will be jealous to see your brother's romance with his wife.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She smiles to hear this. Anjali suggests her to understand him in his way. If she shows her love openly, he will build a wall between them. But at the same time he has to know the feelings of love also and eventually she will see a new Arnav.

Arnav's mom's letter never reached to Khushi, but at least some of her wish was conveyed through Anjali. But doesn't Khushi know it? He already saw the Rajkumar in the faade of Shaiatan. She doesn't know why suddenly the Rajkumar became relentless to her.

Yes her mom's words are becoming true , ghussa bardhat karna aur pyar sood smait lautana

After anjali left Khsuhi smiles to know Arnav's secret. Khushi's sadness is so ephemeral! Her target is to enrage him, so that he will leave her from this coerced relationship. From now on she will make him angry with laar, pyaar, mohabbat. She runs to grab her note book. Now she has changed her raananiti. Her anger dissipates and she forgets about the truce not to come in front of him.

"you hate love, so welcome to the heaven of love. Or I can say in your language welcome to the hell of love"

She is already exulting her victory.

She is way too much...didn't like her thinking because her jokes always put him in trouble and that is what we are heading to.She will keep him hungry and all..

Khushi is in ambiguity, Anjali's words are reverberating in her mind. She can't get, why Arnav doesn't want to love or to be loved. While she was asking this complicated question to Laxmi, she hears Arnav's footstep. She goes behind the curtain to hide.

Arnav storms in the room, looking angry. He lies down on the chaise chair and shuts his eyes. Suddenly he feels that someone is taking off his shoes. He opens his eyes in a jolt and sees that Khsuhi is taking off his shoes. Not only her head but almost half of her face is covered with a dupatta.

"what the"

"Did I make any mistake?'

Khushi asks him with abhorrence.

Aranv checks his shoes whether she put mango juice or anything inside his shoes!  When he asks her why she is doing this she tells her that she was just taking off his shoes. Cause it's her kartavya (duty) as a wife.

I laughed here , he is so expert , she did put juice in his shoes

"I don't want any kartavya, stop this."..says Arnav grimly.

When Khushi was leaving the room he calls her back, tells her to remove her dupatta from her head, as she normally can't walk properly. Though he hates her, but he is very much concern about her safety. Khushi is just obeying his command as he said not to show her face to him. she is also trying to be Gopi Bahu. So she thought "sath nibhana sathiya."

"what new drama it is!"

"not a new drama, the show has been running for a while."

He is perplexed, the drama queen is up to what! But she thinks it's not the drama but her kartavya.

"damn the kartavya."πŸ˜†

He exasperates and walks away.

"suniye, suniyeji."

But Arnav is mad and shuts the door with a bang.

Khushi is laughing gleefully,

"besides sugar and mosquito coil, you also have allergy in love, let me just use it as a weapon." πŸ‘

Mami knocks at Payal and Akash's bedroom, early in the morning. She is telling Akash to gas. Akash is puzzled, she is telling him to guess about somebody, who is coming soon. Ms. B is coming. Akash gets delectable to hear the news. Payal is confused. He tells her that babli is coming. Payal gets a bit incredulous to see Akash's enthusiasm

Khushi is getting prepared to irritate Arnav with love. She is cutting onions to bring tears in her eyes.

"agaya asoo." (tears has come)

She is delectable, goes to wake up Arnav with morning tea. She gets besotted to see her handsome husband. He is looking so adorable in his dormant state. She lovingly moves his locks from his forehead. But this is not the time of love and emotions. She has to be stick with her game plan.

That's how she feels him but he is leaving no choice for her to be like this .Don't blame her , just like him she has a trust issue in some cases.

"khushi kumari gupta singh raizada, don't back of with your kartvaya."

She tousles his hair. Almost covering her face with the dupatta she calls him,

"Aaji suniye, zara uthiye to." (listen, plz wake up)

Arnav stirs in his sleep. Khushi comes near his ears and tries to wake him up.

"hum ne kaha uthiye na swami." (I told you, wake up, swami)

Arnav wakes up in a jolt. He can't get what's happening.

"subhaki ye mangal bela mai. Yeh garma garam chayeka peala hum apko arpan karte hai, nayi dinka subharmabh ye chaaye ki chuski ke sath kijiye, swami."

(i don't want to translate this sudh hindi)

"what"...he is flummoxed.

"apki chaae swami, aur apki what the ki karan thandi ho rahi hai."

(your tea, swami and it's getting cold because of your what the)

"who the hell is swami?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was so amused, how Barun said this dialogue.

"aap aur kaun." (you or who)

Her addle pated behavior is embittering Arnav  Khushi thinks she was crazy before, but now she got back her sanity. She kneels down and grabs his leg. By keeping her head on his leg she starts to cry,

"mujhe maaf kar dijiye swami." (plz forgive me swami)

Uff what a drama queen! And Sanya was excellent. The voice modulation was perfect. Khushi was ott, but Sanaya was outstanding.

"khushi kya hua tumhe, aur yeh ghoonghat hathao. Aur mujhe swami maat boolana."

(khushi, what happened to you? Or remove this veil and don't call me swami.)

Arnav is scared now. He was never incumbent upon her to do her duty as a typical wife. He never expected any service from his wife. Several times we saw that Khushi woke up late. He is not used to with this kind of service, so naturally he is feeling awkward.

This is what ASR stands for , a person of actions and straight forward dammit...

Khushi doesn't want to listen, she thinks she has done so many mistakes. And this is the way she can ask his shama (forgiveness). Arnav doesn't get what is shama.

" sorry"

She begs his forgiveness again and again. Arnav is really mad now. He can't bear this name swami any more.

"Then by what name I should call you, swami?"..she utters swami to irritate him more. She tells, this is how she can pashchadav (repent) now. She keeps his towliya and itra on the bed.

"what"

"itra, phoos phoos perrrfume."πŸ˜†

Arnav is capricious; there must be some prank behind all this. He sprays perfume and check the towel and bed, whether she did any mischief or not. How can he trust her whether her record is not so good. She once poured mango juice in his shoes, mishri in his car tank and fabricated his ring tone. He can't believe her. she is a menacing kid.Love him , he checks everything

Khushi comes back with water. Arnav tries to say her that she doesn't need to do this thing. But she begs her pardon earnestly calling him swami again.

"laad governor was better than swami."

He grits his teeth in frustration.  Aww he loves to be called LG. no wonder why in their mehendi he told her to write LG on her palm.πŸ˜†He will send a chitti of this name to be found too

Arnav goes inside the bathroom and Khsuhi frisks in rapture. Her mission to irritate Arnav is getting successful.

After taking shower when Arnav opens his closet, he gets bewildered to see his wardrobe. Instead of his clothes, there are full of colorful printed shirts are hanging. (later in the show these  shirts will be worn by masala mama.) Khushi comes, asks his forgiveness, cause she changed his wardrobe.

Million girls fainted to see his bare torso, but strangely Khushi felt nothing.πŸ‘

Arnav's anger is now sky high. He asks her about his clothes.

"This is your clothes. Your clothes were like old movies, like black and white movies. So I threw it."

Arnav becomes flagrant in rage. She shows him that she got all new clothes for him. She gets out a yellow shirt,

"ise pehenkar aap bilkul phoolo ke tarah kheloge." (by wearing this you will bloom like a flower)

"Katowala phool."..she stammers to see his angry glare.

Loved this one as he will differentiate the thorn and rose later

She gets another printed shirt out which is full of leafs and trees.

"You should wear this. You love plants and trees so much. If you wear this you will feel that your garden is wandering with you whole day."

She anticipates his fury and escapes from there by giving him the excuse of his breakfast. Before leaving she calls him swami again. Arnav is exasperated, but doesn't forget to scream, "careful" when she bumps with the door.  Aww how sweet is her shaitan!

Arnav calls Akash to borrow a shirt from him. But Akash is already gone to office and he took his cupboard's keys with him. Arnav is flabbergasted,

"You are the first person on earth who keeps his closet key with himself."

Poor HP becomes the victim of his anger when he couldn't say where khushi took his clothes.

In the breakfast table mama-mami are talking about Babli. Payal looks a bit off.  What she was thinking; Babli is Akash's girlfriend!

Arnav descends down from upstairs wearing a red shirt. Everybody is baffled to see a  colorful Arnav! But he was looking as sexy as usual.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sly55DT3vXc[/YOUTUBE]

credit to the maker

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

Sohara, πŸ‘

lovely and this epi was all of Khushi and Sanaya...Arnav's dialogues and his poor soul was loving this Drama baz more than a quieter one.He will take this no matter what.He can't live without seeing or hearing her...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx sohara for the links ...love this songπŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 226

Rajkumar ya Shaitan  

Ye kahani thi Sundari aur Shaitan
Kaise aagaya beech mein Rajkumar
Sapnon mein aake karta tha pyaar
Haqeekat mein karta rehta tha takraar
Kaise ho sakta do shakal ek insaan
Pal mein Rajkumar, Pal mein Shaitan

Ek bagiya ko seenchta tha Shaitan
Sundari usey dekhke thi hairaan
Shaadi ke liye majboor karta tha
Apne gussey se darata tha
Vipreet do baaton se huyi pareshaan
Pal mein Rajkumar, Pal mein Shaitan

Translation:

This story was  Beauty and Beast
How did the Prince come in the middle
In dreams he would come and love  
In reality he would always have a spar  
How can it be, two faces, one person
One moment Prince, One moment Beast  

Beast would look after a garden  
Beauty would see and be astonished  
He would force her to marry him
He would scare her with his anger  
She was upset with these two constrasting things
One moment Prince, One moment Beast  

Lovely Edit Durga πŸ‘

Underlined are very meaningful.This was the first time she is exploring and expressing her thoughts out loud and clear to him and he is understanding and seeing and realizing his extreme of pain he is delivering but she is not seeing how much pain he is going through but , after these letter she is realizing it too and that reflects through her actions and hopes when she comes to the room expecting him to be awake for her but he pretends and she knows it and doesn't sleep till her eyes and their "tishnagi" doesn't fulfill with his Deedar...[seeing him]
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

This epi aired last Friday on the rerun.

The last rabba ve came when she took milk for him by the pool side after he ate that mirchiwala dal...
Khushi on  a mission to thoroughly pull her Laad Governor's leg.. "chote.. Arnavji.. na naach sakte.. na gaa sakte.."..a hold on her hand was missed  and she has to reach where she is destined to.. in to his arms... a long awaited rabba ve ... almost a month later..

"mujhe tumhe pakadna nahi chahiye tha.. girne dena chahiye tha.. HMMM"!!!
(I shouldn't have held you.. I should have let you fall!)

Every time I hear that "hmm' I die 1000 times! Intimacy doesn't always need to be physical!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bqa4FHN1uBk[/YOUTUBE]

Horizon that pink takes us back to epi 1 , when he had her in his arms ...I should've let you fall...

Loved the Saibo song , I think there are a lot of VMs on them over this song.I didn't like the movie but the song is awesome.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I will come back tomorrow , tired after a long day πŸ˜ŠGN

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di instead of doing what am actually supposed to be doing in office have spent the whole past hour reading re-reading you post trying to decide what to highlight what to leave out.. Had so much fun reading what you wrote. Somehow you managed to make it not at all childish but about grown up love. Your post a recipe to using physical emotional love.. swirled into a delightfully light exquisite cocktail.. rescuing it from becoming a common kala khatta..

Have some comments in between as well.

And you actually mentioned my name πŸ˜³ . To say am ecstatic is an understatement.. Thank you for the post! 

hi, aarwen,

i write too much at times then i fret then i say what te and let it be.

thanks you so so much for reading and your thoughts. and for ptting office hours to such good use, i do that all teh tiem... my poor boss can't take bs's stubble any more...πŸ˜†

love your comments, a few answers.

1. i l feel the need for a quote at times to illustrate something. sometimes it comes to me from what i might have read before., but many times, i go to the net, key ina subject or a poet and find something. good reads is a decent source for quotes, i don't like to quote authors i've never heard of, but this one was just what i wanted to say... and when i checked him out, he seemed like a good writer too... the thought was apt, i took it.

you could be abs right, he sounded so good with his english hindi, they decided to keep that on. 

your exquisite anger did it. something fell into place. he was enjoying this at some level i realised, so was she, and not just because she was getting her revenge. madam was hitting on her man. bas.

exactly, from whom would you take so much irritation and whom would you set out to irritate so much... surely not the one you don't give a what the for.

you are so right... indifference is indeed the real indicator of if a thing matters or not. not for a nano second were they indifferent to each other. ha.

she certainly was that ott girl from the word go... the first clear sign perhaps was her jalebi making in the early hours after a chaotic experience. this is how she handles stress... she breaks into some filmi, hyped thing... a part of me does that too, especially when the situation is really bad. maybe the insides can't cope and you want to restore an upbeat sunny mood. roop suhana was also the same tactic and what about the "nahiiin" at the dhaba. πŸ˜†

no fear of misunderstanding... no boundaries. i like what you say there. especially the no boundaries. yeah that extreme ease around each other, lovely and indicative of things.

ah the hammering heart. yes, misterji after behaving like a brute on valentine's day and throwing her out onto the poolside, i want to beat him for that, was just so busy being caring and considerate with intermittent bouts gussa, ohhhoho.

me missing ipk too. 

and i have no idea what the creatives intended when they wrote this stuff... but for me it's become another way of showing pretty adult love. the kala khatta has adash of intoxication in it.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

dull day at work, added some colour. 
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 228

"Arre Arnav Bitiwa black and white se ekdum eastman color hui gaye hai" .. Naughty teasing girl follows the exasperated young man in red. "kshama kijiye swami" .. playful satisfied smile behind the retreating form of a disgruntled man unsure of how to ward of this particular form of attack.. never having played this game of love before Arnav bitwa is losing badly.. If her intent is to irritate Khushi has managed to score perfect 10.

Mamaji mentions a bull. Charging towards the hapless victim in red. Me imagining Khushi bowling over a helpless Arnav. Not just by her mesmerizing look but by the very dimaag he mocked she did not possess.. Shatir may not be but crazy is his wife's dimaag.. By the way I find mamaji's character very real. Doesn't every household have a well meaning unobstructive mamaji who cracks jokes at the opportune moment, perhaps reasons out with his hot headed wife behind close door all the while remaining stoically respectful of elders and tradition but open to the whims of the modern younger generation?

Nani's wide unbelieving eyes hiding the laughter.. "Chote kya hui gaya aapko?" "Zarur Khushi bitya ki soch hogi" .. Special Puja a wife has done for her husband.. Grimace.. Music trying to add suspense and tension "O really (And like indi di puts it.. in uff accent with the rrr's rolling") .. "Subah se tum mujhe kya bula rahi ho?".. Feigned ignorance.. and the revelation.. "Swami! Subah se mujhe swami swami bula rahi hai.." Even mamiji is compelled to crack a smile at this.. I found this whole scene adorable ..hahaha.. Poor Arnav bitwa has no idea his irritated confession would cause his family members to snigger and giggle like teenagers.. Next the bahu wants to taste everything the son eats.. amused faces all around but everyone giving space to the married couple.. light family moment.. heartwarming in a way to see how everyone is by now used to and enjoys Khushi's sanka (maybe as much as their son does guardedly in his heart) .. Maybe they even silently wonder how she gets away doing all this with the no nonsense man.. how she manages to get his guard down and have him display this range of reactions..emotions.. 

Khushi follows him with a sing song .."swamiji rukiye".. As usual a delightfully lost Akash who has no idea what his role is soon going to become in this show gets to express a befuddled face but bhai is in no mood for explanation and demands a shirt. Good touch that he is shown wearing a white shirt the style Akash wears in the next scene..

His patience sorely tried Arnavji is in no mood to bear his wife's craziness anymore.. Am not really sure what Khushi was trying to do with the tika. I think she put it on her forehead and then wanted to trick Arnavji into putting some on but in her childish prank did not realize the magnetic tug proximity to this man would have.. Had it been anyone apart from her very own laad governor would she have done this.. definitely not.. So whatever is the reason we end up getting this scene..

As she pulled him towards her, tilted his head and bent forward as if it was the most natural act on the earth even his "what the" had to die down..time stood still as if carved in stone.. seconds not willing to run along but wait and witness love .. The acidity all but forgotten shows up in this precious moment.. But luckily is not brushed away.. is given acknowledgement.. meant to linger in a man.. dazed..affected..by what touch his body wants.. the intimacy his eyes are screaming out for.. maybe the sublime caress his lips long for.. the unblinking eyes held a craving which has me spellbound.. there is desperation to be close to someone he is passionately attracted towards.. unsuccessful attempt at gulping down this intense feeling.. a pair of quivering lips..no idea how it would make her go weak in the knees.. not wanting to let go.. struggle to move apart.. incoherent in her thoughts but the need to touch..unerring sense of wanting to prolong the moment of closeness .. even as she moves her head up her fingers don't leave cradling his face. delicate shapely fingers brushing the coarse stubble of a perfectly angled jawline..  Wide eyes as if his soul has been touched.. "Khushi?" saying so much.. desperate to hear so much.. She tries to continue her pretense but for now he keeps quiet.. an air of being taken a back by all that he experienced a second back..  Till the control breaks and anger returns.. In reply to which comes.. "Itna Krodh swami?!" .. said in such a playful tone. And Sanaya's smile in all this is infectious.

While we wait for the Bubbly to come burst our serial's happy bubble.. I had not noticed earlier that naniji did mention the tuition again.. And Khushi replies no classes on weekends.. Mamiji has a predictable taunt about the schooling of the Gupta sisters and naniji immediately comes to their defence.. Naniji's character was very well etched in IPK. Stern , unyielding , reprimanding when needed but fun, gentle, loving at other times. Her initial dislike of Lavanya transforming to acceptance on seeing her embrace the household was very positive to watch. And the scene where she introduces Dadi to her grown up grandson had the subtle pride... Look at how the shattered boy has risen in my care and turned into this intelligent loving man standing in front of you.. It was my hand above his head that enabled him to reach this day when his strong able hands lead us all in this household..

I know she is a little girl but I don't like Bubbly. Not really her fault. I don't know why our tv serials and movies mostly always have to show kids so over smart. Why can't they be normal once in a while? Mrs A I would feel sorry for your future days if I wasn't so caught up feeling sorry for myself foreseeing the days Ms B brings with her.

In an office boardroom we get a glimpse of the business tycoon ASR.. All his figures and charts ready to crash down to the faint tinkling of a girl's silver anklets.. "You re kidding me.." Shake of the head.. restrained anger.. she is really testing his patience today.. Personally I think Khushi went too far to follow him to office..And barging into a meeting is just childish.. That Arnav puts up with this and secretly loves all this craziness in you is proof he loves you Khushi.. please please see it. Perhaps a husband wife quarrel brought out in the open or is it simply a concerned wife wanting her husband to eat? Either way a bit embarrassing to see her act this way. Unlike the people in the room i feel like I am prying in someone's personal life.. By the way the side actors are quite bad in my opinion.. 

Dragging her to the same room from where he has dropped her..challenged her.. taunted her.. but this time aware of the outside eyes.. still an attempt to control.. "what the hell are you doing Khushi?" But how can she answer you swamiji? did you  tell her why you dragged her to a mandir and married her? .. Oh why did they make her call it pusta? At least you can call it pasta Khushi..   He asks her to leave and you can see how fed up he is.. One thing I noted was that unlike before when Khushi would be in tears trembling cowering in front of an angry Arnav Singh Raizada now Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is no longer afraid of him.. My heart wants to believe that she is like the naughty kid who knows that she would get a scolding for the trick she is playing but she wont be hurt.. And however mad at her he is Arnav will no longer hurtle out insults reducing her to tears.. trust and security has tip toed in their relation without each of them knowing.. and it is here to stay.. 

A random person stops a still smiling Khushi and asks about jalebi.. she will send it.. Maybe they wanted to show that her dabba business is serious or something but it is too random for me to find this significant enough.. sorry but am not too impressed by it..

"Sir apne Khana khaya?" πŸ˜•.. My poor poor ASR have you not heard the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?" There is so much yet in store for you and for us.. wait and watch..

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]                                       

rshi's Index  

EPISODE 227

A Game just begins..

The game of Triquetra is sealing lips of Shyam's game plan  as "Khamoshi Zehr-e-Qatil  and quivering lips with Chanchal Shrarat of Khushi's game plan but both are working towards one target of desire "Arnav" .One for money and other for honey .Other side the focal point of this Triquetra , Anjali is paving the paths of Khushi's quivering naughty games towards her beasty Prince "Arnav" while  awakening his guilty to realize his attitude towards his princess. "He is the way he is " [main aisa hi hoon..."and that is the key which two characters of this triquetra game Anjali and Khushi are totally oblivious with.

There are some major aspects to this post marriage track which I grabbed after watching beginning and now till the revelation of marriage.First as I said Shyam is going to be quiet to get ready for his next bigger attack triggered by Arnav after cutting his money supply.So his story will be out of sight for a while but his actions will increase the MU.Second and the most important is the "growth of Arnav and Khushi's understanding" physically and emotionally for each other.The concept is created marvelously through classic stories like Heer Ranjha and Beauty & the beast but the deliverance is done poorly .But I am thinking it in such a way,  presently the story is concentrating on---emotional adventure of arnav-khushi basically peeling off the layering character of ASR and that's why in Heer Ranjha He gave her a strong confession though he denied it but in epi 226 ,it was Khushi who is starting realizing Arnav as her Rajkumar and that is a big piece of this puzzle.She knows from the bottom of the heart he cares and it was beautifully woven in the form of beauty and the beast.The story is going to enhance Arnav's character by revolving around him,"aap aise kyuon hain " will get some kick start in this track yet making him open up more to face the reality and facts of life in different angle just like she did while figuring out for herself by awakening this truth in him too that he is her Shaitan and Prince.

Their love grew slowly by peeling off piles of ostentatiousness around their hearts .Now they have grounded deep roots in  each others though deep  understanding in this path of love and marriage.

ASR was waiting anxiously for his princess by sleeping on his recliner, "God knows kab ayegi...". His thirsty eyes are gelled on the clock counting each second for her appearance. Khushi hesitantly comes in the palace of Beast, , make Laxmi to be quiet but  before sending her off for the night she tells her the reasons of her busy schedule which will make her be able to fulfill her Baeast's wish"not coming in front of him"...Her announcemet surely brings a deep hurt on his face that because of him she will be killing herself in deep work.But my grabber is he is liking his name Laad Governor as Shaitan brings some lines on his forhead."Swami se acha tou LG hi tha..." is seeping here. Khushi watches Arnav sleeping for a while and then slowly walks away  without disturbing him .

Symbolism and connection: Time is Nine which represents attainment, accomplishment, and success to achieve our goal and it gives us internal understanding of the desires which we want the most by use of intellectual power, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference by embracing the facts setting aside differences..

Connection is easy as She comes in at this time while he sees the time first.She will achieve her goal of understanding him and bringing him to the reality table where he will explore his avenues to feel her importance in his life but both will achieve through Anajli.ONE THING is important in epi 36 When Khushi wakes up at 9:00 to get ready for office to see his LG by forgetting she has resigned and had a fight with him and here he has forgotten all to see her...Nice small touch.My IPK still has it...

This was the connection of Beauty & the Beast story, when Arnav looked at Khushi calmly with soft eyes, recollecting explanation of Khushi's Prince and beast ...before sleeping prince,... then again Khushi's look at his childish face... [masoom chehre keh peeche khoonkhar shaitan]..after he slept by recollecting his feelings from the Heer-Ranjha act. This is "Arnav-Khushi relation " from which Shyam is totally unaware of. Now the  message was so sweet yet creators couldn't deliver it properly in this track. 

Slowly the hatred line of ASR and Khushi is blurring. The SR night, they put themselves to sleep staring at each other in hatred. After that definitely they have come far enough traveled  to stare at each other longingly before falling asleep.

Arnav and khushi, they are defenitely coming closer day by day. Be it under the mask of hatred and bickering, they are learning to live with each other at their worst possible avatars.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Her Tkwando sleeping habits and his hand holding habits are setting roots here which will be soon their needs.Today his heart was longing just to get a glimpse of her  , later he will hold her hand after seeing and hearing her innocent acts with the fear of losing her because of his guilty and wrong doing.Regardless she is a betrayal for him..both were happy after seeing each other, when the distance in between them is less.This yearning and need will take him to talk to his sleeping beauty"jab tum soti ho tou tum se baat karna kitna aasan ho jata hai..."

ay starts with Dhabba service  acts to make him realize how determined she is at her mission."Ziddi jo ho..." He dresses up  and gets ready to leave for his office when Anjali  finds her way to him.Anjali is the focal FOCUS of this triquetra game.Mr Main aisa hi hoon gets irritated yet gets awareness of the situation if he will not focus at it then the whole family can be aware of their relationship. My grabber is Anjali is seeing Khushi unhappy looking for her happiness.Both bro and sis are seeing the same but one is doing something yet others wanna remain oblivious about it.

Fabulous awakening in Anjali to see that Khushi will understand the meaning of her words  more than Arnav.She comes to her gives her persaad and gives her a peek in Arnav's past, his childhood...Since then he is ,reserved, angry, caring ,and sensitive...who can't ignore love yet can't shower it either.Anjali gives some  insights to win over Arnav's heart which doesn't want to accept her love but she can use this one weakness of him to win his love.

PONDERING:There is visible thing what I noticed, Anjali is not handicapped since her childhood so what happened later?????BAD story teller...

This news of Anjali the Chote doesn't know the love or afraid of love,I found it lack of consistency of writing and connectivity with certain aspects . Arnav not only knows the meaning of Love but also knows how to deliver it .The only difference is his way of deliverance which these two ladies are having hard time to grasp.Arnav was always like that even before his mom died as todays's FB and the later FB of his mother telling him the difference of thorns and roses.Her words"gussa bardashat karna aur pyar sood smait loatana" says a lot.He knows how to love and that's what he is missing..it's purity and Khushi touched him because of that but she is unable to see the depth of his love and so is Anjali.How come she forgot , he was looking for her like crazy after she left home."Di aap hi meri Duniya ho..." or who was taking care of her when she was fastening.."meri family aap ho.."He is not afraid, he is way bold just he doesn't do the way others do and that makes him afraid to be loved or love.No I disagree with that.He went too far for Anjali and sacrificed his life , his happiness for her though Khushi is his life and he couldn't let her go either.Khushi knows a lot of this , it's that she just can't connect all of it because of his confused behavior but when she will do, she will never back down to protect her man from all the harm. This is message of today's epi "Arnav's love expression  and his heart"This is what I tried to connect with triquetra as Anjali is making him to understand but Khushi with her hint will fly and will be closer to her man's heart.Here comes La's words "tum samajh jaogi ASR samjhe ya na samjhe..."

He did love Khushi openly during Payesh wedding, was changing his entire nature for her or because of her  with love, to be lighthearted, to laugh out loud at her, with her, tease her, enjoy small pleasure of life,but change is reaching to his core... ..

Pause here:Arnav and Khushi both had accepted the blessings from DM... via Anjali

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:This will lead to the scene where Anjali will leave Arnav's care in Khushi's hands after swami teasers.That day on ,she will be at peace that Khushi is the best partner of Arnav.

Now Khushi is changing her strategies and it's changing from "100 voltage to 10,000 voltage"plan. Another game plan has started between Arnav and Shyaam where Slither is working to win Arnav's confidence to gain the ultimate POWER, his rajneeti.Both plans have one point of confliction and that is Anjali.

Khushi's mission to irritate  Arnav with Love to test his barrier is started...The intention is to pretend love , trouble him,nag him,aggrevate him ,provoke him just   with love .Anything just by Love ...She is making her plans with her team mate, Lakshmiji...to welcome her Rajkumar in her hell of Love...

She starts her game in her style and  this is the first time when Arnav watches her and holds her before she gets hurt."Normal tou tum sedhe se chal nahin saktin..uppar se yeh Duppata ohrd liya hai...Hatao isse..." as usual he showers his love on her through the one medium he uses to show every emotion, anger..Love his character here,he doesn't care about anything but her safety.Damn Kartavya...

Pause here: But if he knows she is clumsy and hasty in her life then why is he not believing her innocence. Also He wants her to remove her ill and goofy thoughts so she can see the "Real Arnav and his Love"..

The Gopi touch reminded me of Krishna and naughtiness...

She is fully determined to incite sleeping Lion's anger by making her eyes moist with onions...She was happy the other day while telling him she will be drown in pool's water...I think this is a right time to "chulu bhar paani main doob marne ka.." ...anyway she comes with her weapons "tears in her eyes" as unintentionally she knows these do affect him...but goes flat without putting her fight...after seeing his Massom face...and her eyes start seeing her Rajkumar who melts her heart in a jiff .Her eyes starts getting soften towards him and her hands softly starts removing his hair from his forehead.But soon she gets violated and shun by her own actions and goes back to her mission 101. That shows she will be opposed  and shun by her own actions soon to show him real of HER and her love.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:She will keep him hungry and will take care of him Dil se...

Gosh when she held his leg and he tried pulling and she tugs it back!! hilarious!!! and then the most funny dialogues from Arnav..."who the hell is swami???? And 'Zaroor Kuch gadbad hai' , him checking the towel and sniffing the  perfume in the air just had me in splits!!

I practically had tummy ache for 'Swami se to achha tou Laad governer he tha' one liner  came up!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She apologizes after filling his shoes with mango juice and we had a yummilicious smile..

During shirt scene,Khushi realizes  how angry Arnav was..!! he was actually too angry to scold her and quickly beat a retreat from the scene!Clumsy Khushi once again goes to Knock in to the door but this time he can't save her but shout out loud "Dhihan se..." a warning! Which makes her realize his ecstatic cares for her and she forgets the pain...That brief moment when love asserts itself  despite the many hurdles put up on its way ...it was natural and her face gets soften seeing her Arnavji's care for her.

ASR never cringes or turns back when he accidentally shows his caring sideto her. He does it naturally and he neither hides it nor gets embarrassed displaying it. He voiced his care twice today.

Symbolism and connection:Arnav picks up the Red one,his fav..the color of passion ..power!! and yellow is Khushi's colour suiting her sunny disposition.As Anjali said "Khushi is searching for her own happiness in all these"

Pause here:The most intriguing part was  Akash taking the keys with him ...somehow  suggesting a lack of faith and trust between these two..Trust is a doubtful  commodity in PAYASH life but Trust  reigns supreme in Arnav-Khushi life..yes sometimes it does face its share of storms, tornadoes,  Many a time it appears that they will succumb but have weathered  out successfully so far   and now Shyam awaits !

She is in green and he is in red...Be Alert !!!

QUOTE]

Arshi, You beautifully bring out how their relationship progressed past that dreadful night.. them selves remaining oblivious to their new found comfort and getting habituated to each other.. that's  a very nice writing..

great connection to beauty and the beast while they sleep.. their most essential conversations happening when they are asleep...That connection to 9.00 from 36 is very interesting..
Anjali having more trust in Khushi was most understandable.. I always wondered why Shyam was interested in khuhsi in the first place when both these women are essentially similar at the core.. the way they fight with adversaries might be different.. but in their belief systems.. their being most sensitive to the needs of the people around them.. Payal seemed some what different as she seemed more practical than these two.. perhaps that can be attributed to the fact that both Anjali and khushi lost their parents early while payal has a relatively stable childhood. the are almost like shadows to one another...

Anjali's disability was not there even when Arnav and Anjali were thrown out of sheehmahal by chachaji. may be she had an accident later.. but there was never any reference to when/ how it happened. .. a detail that would have been fabulous.

Anjali's secret revelation of her bro came more across as his displeasure to explicit expression of affection than anything.

Loved that matching of yellow and red. thanks arshi.