Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ChloeBoro
Hey guys,
Making a light-hearted post this time. So this budding doctor that I know called Ben is showing some mental issues. He eats, sleeps, drinks jlz and is constantly humming its theme tune- even I can hum it now and I don't watch the show. He is dressing more and more like dv, which really I am not complaining about 😳 Does anybody have a prescription of medicine for this kind of madness? If so, let me know 😛
Originally posted by: BenPhillips
😲Who is this newbie? I am going to report abuse 🤣
I have a few ways for you to control my madness Bo...want me to tell you ways to distract me? 😳
If you know d medicines..then do let me know...m too suffering from DVilious disease🤣