Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

thanx a ton ritika....the article is damn kooool....I am surely visiting inorbit one of these sunday's

btw did the article have her pic too......if so plz can u scan the pic and upload it

shettyritika thumbnail
sorry but i dont have a scanner anyway the photo was from the serial it self n the photo did not do ne justice to her she is so pretty she looked very dull
shettyritika thumbnail
sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ but i dont have a scanner anyway the photo was from the serial it self n the photo did not do ne justice to her she is so pretty she looked very dull
shobha thumbnail
wow,that's koooool

she does shopping,etc etc in only inorbit,what is it guys
shettyritika thumbnail
its a huge mall i think its the biggest mall in asia
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanx a lot for the article...I stay in Pune...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut all u guys living in Aamchi Mumbai r so lucky...u can get to see her anytime....it looks as if Karan and Priya eat,drink and sleep INORBIT!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†anyways....not just coz of both of them....actually i visit Bombay loads of times as my relatives stay there and i've been to Inorbit...dat place is damn cool....๐Ÿ˜› Edited by mads - 18 years ago
radz thumbnail
thanx and lamina well said....all priya and karan fans will run 2 inorbit
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey not only Priya u'll even spot Gaurav(sid), MP, Pree,Vrinda,Raj(with gf), Shweta, Karan and SIdhant in inorbit regularly.