Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-
Umm I love BG music of BI ...It plays integral part in conveying the emotions...All the songs nd BG music are perfect...nd suits the situations...
And u r making this topic after just watching 1 Epsd ??
The people working there are far more talented nd they know their work very well...
So i 100% disagree with each and every line of ur post...!!!
Originally posted by: naina2010
I am not making post watching one episode, thank you for educating me i know what is talent and what is good work.I am not saying i don't like BI music. it is good. but the each episode has more more irritating bg music than required.