Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
why are ritvik fans going crazy ??? aahhh when u mad so many posts to criticise gurbina whats is your problem is i made one ----- and expressed how i feel ?? if u want to support them stay away from this post --- i didnt invite you to comment here ---- i still stand with my words ritvik was nt a deserving one that all... U guys are just too much-- i guess uguys made around hundreds  of posts against gurbina and appealed and appealed  and made a mission not to let gurbina win -- it was more like a hurt ego war against said thats all ...It was not more about rit vik dancing it was more against gurbian ---
I still stand with my words asha is a cry baby and ritvik is a crappy dancer ----------i have the right to say things i feel just like u guys did for gurbina--- why are u all burning now ????? lol 👏
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami25

why are ritvik fans going crazy ??? aahhh when u mad so many posts to criticise gurbina whats is your problem is i made one ----- and expressed how i feel ?? if u want to support them stay away from this post --- i didnt invite you to comment here ---- i still stand with my words ritvik was nt a deserving one that all... U guys are just too much-- i guess uguys made around hundreds  of posts against gurbina and appealed and appealed  and made a mission not to let gurbina win -- it was more like a hurt ego war against said thats all ...It was not more about rit vik dancing it was more against gurbian ---

I still stand with my words asha is a cry baby and ritvik is a crappy dancer ----------i have the right to say things i feel just like u guys did for gurbina--- why are u all burning now ????? lol 👏

LOL if you have the right to say things even we have the right to comment on the thread .. its a forum :p
anyone can comment .. 
now why are you burning?? 😆😆
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

If you want to express displeasure over AshVik's win, can it be done without degrading them or bringing in other celebrities, especially those who have no connection to NB6? Debate over the topic in a mature manner and lets try not to fight and argue.

NB6 DT

Did u see previous posts about gurbina ??? or against them ?? where were you when people were criticisng them left and right ???? where were moderators ?? India forum is a sad and pathetic place ---- it is soo partial 
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
audience is smart..they cn understand fakeness now
@TM- Urs gurubina lost cox--
We hv come to mumbai fr NB only..blah blah
n
Debo has rib injury n all

audience is nt foolish to see cheap publicity
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
2 lizards together
bhaggooo
piya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

audience is smart..they cn understand fakeness now
@TM- Urs gurubina lost cox--
We hv come to mumbai fr NB only..blah blah
n
Debo has rib injury n all

audience is nt foolish to see cheap publicity

Can sum1 please post the famous peacock dance of gurmeet..He is such a brilliant dancer 😳
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ami25

Did u see previous posts about gurbina ??? or against them ?? where were you when people were criticisng them left and right ???? where were moderators ?? India forum is a sad and pathetic place ---- it is soo partial 

We have seen those innumerable posts; however, have you seen the number of times we've closed such posts or left notes in the thread asking people not to do it? We have always been around; and if you feel we hadn't checked anything offensive, you could have hit the report button and we'd have definitely taken action. As DT members, we're used to being called partial. One fanbase says we favor GC-DB while the other fanbase says we are partial against GC-DB, so such statements are getting rather amusing now. If a member violates any rules action is taken against them irrespective of which fanbase he/she belongs to. However what action is taken against member is confidential and not suppose to be shared

Since this thread appears to be constructed simply to rile fans up, take potshots at celebrities [addressing them as crybabies, which is specifically against the rules of the forum], bringing in celebrities and fanbases unrelated to NB6; and members are getting offensive while defending their point, the thread will be closed. Hit me a PM for issues pertaining to the closure of this thread.

NB6 DT
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago