I m loyal to RanJan and will always be- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

1.6k

Users

10

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

--swati--- thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#11
Me too loyal twrds Rajan 😊
Anraysha thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#12
I am also with U Smart girl.
😛
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#13
I'm happy if ranvi is happy. ..
and I know sooner or later gunjan will realize she made a terrible mistake. .
MuslimGirl thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#14
Thank u all
Spread d love of RanJan everywhere here on forum and show ur loyalty then stick to that through all thick n thins ;)
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#15
LUV RANJAN alot.and will always be...i know atlast oly dey will b togethr..so fingers crossed👍🏼

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".