Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Crazy410

I simply luv luv luv your post. I feel the same way about Sanaya. My prayers have been answered. Finally FINALLY there's a role which is her calibre.  Yayyy.  

thank u very much! truly we Sanaya fans r so blessed to have her, cz she never disappoints her fans! she is amazing!! ❤️

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sushk123

I just loved the calmness of Paro! She is strong but she doesn't need to raise her voice to prove her point! True...still water runs deep! The way she said U will ask for forgiveness one day but I won't forgive u! Pata nahi woh din kab aayega but I m waiting Paro Baisa!

that was the whole beauty of it! she didn't need to shout, throw things about or to scream the place down! her voice didn't ever lose the soft natural tone.. she never lost her tempter.. it was a sad little voice, that spoke nothing but a truth...

it will be a beautiful journey.. so when that day eventually arrive we will all be ready for it..and hope the CVs will be able to live up to the beautiful character and path they laid before us..

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post. Thanks for detailed character analysis of Paro. Loved reading it.
Sanaya is enacting Paro to perfection, she is literally living Paro.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Sunara, looking forward to more shades in her character.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice post...Luv d  way Paro's character is developing
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Paro is the soul of this show and Sanaya is the best as paro.
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post! Paro's characterisation is really laudable. So glad that Sanaya's taken this role on - it'll give her a chance to showcase her superb acting skills, and give us a chance to be captivated by her performance.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Great post!!! When I was watching the scene my exact thoughts were this is so unlike anything I've watched before!!! She was still Paro when delivering it!!! Amazing acting by both but Paro's scene to take!!! When Ipkknd ended I was extremely sad and Sanaya was telling in her interviews that everything happens for the good. She was right we would have never seen her live Paro nor her 😊 acting chemistry with Ashish. This show rocks!!!
Sorry about the last emoticon it refuses to go away 😊
sunisan23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post! Sanaya is simply awesome as Paro and her character here is completely different from anything she has done before. I hope we see lots more of this quiet strong Paro in the show. And her chemistry with Ashish is mindblowing!