B'day gift OS

Harshamara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HAPPY B'DAY TO Abish & Riya

Sameer and Riya r cousines while Arjun and Abish r siblings. They share normal bro sis nok jhok.
And Abish and Riya are deeply madly in love with Sameer and Arjun respectively. Abish and Riya newly joined etf. And hell excited to work with their dream boy.

A girl is selecting a dress for her first day at office or u can say almost throwing her dressess frm wadrobe to bed.

Girl: Oh god i hv nothing to wear for office. Wat sould i do now.

Girl thought for a while and said to herself.

Girl: Ek kaam karti hu. Office jane se pehle shop se dress buy kar lungi nd change kar lungi.
Ha ye thik rehega.

So she goes to take her bath leaving her messed up room.

Somewhr else a man is doing push ups. Sweat formed in his body making him shine in d sunlight. He sees clock strikes at 7:00 am. He gets up and wiped sweat frm his well tonned body which has 8 packs. Then goes to one room nd finds a beautiful angel sleeping in her bed hugging her fav teddy. He goes to her nd was going to wake her frm sleep when a naughty idea click in his mind. He lifts dt girl in his arm and lead her to bathroom dan put her on floor. And put on d shower. Feeling cold shower water on her body girl jerked frm her sleep.

Girl angrily yelled, "SAMEER BHAI!!!! U R SO DEAD TODAY"

And like dis type of small pranks they start their work.

He came out of her room smilingly dts wen he gets a call frm his best buddy.

He recieves phone. And without giving him any chance caller start his introgation.

Caller: Sam teri behen Riya ko bol de agar use kuch special khane ka man hai to apne bhai yani ki tujhe dish banane ko bole na ki apne friend ke bhai ko.

Sam: Arre Arjun itna bhadak kyun raha hai meri phool si behen par.

Arjun: Phool? Sam us phool ke sath kaatein bhi hai jo roz subah ek nayi dish ki farmaish ke roop me chubhate hai.

Sam: Dekh arjun ab jyada ho raha hai. Teri behen bhi mujhe ek dress ki shopping karwane ke liye kitna torture karti hai. Uske pas itne dress hai ki woh ek fashion house khol le but phir bhi bolegi ki Arjun bhai mere paas koi dress nhi hai...

Dt same time a girl came to Arjun and said, 'Arjun Bhai mers paas dress nhi hai aaj ke liye.'

And d both man laugh at dt.

Sam: Le aa gayi teri behen Abi. God tu usko jhelta kaise hai.

Arjun: Jaise tu riya ko. Anyway bye see u at office.

Later at office Arjun and Sameer came out frm conference room and wat sees made their eyes ready to pop out.

Riya and Abi r in office looking damn sexy in their outfits. Riya is white shirt nd green shorts while Abi is in black tank top and green hot pants. Both r walking in style to them. All d male office staff is drooling on them.
Riya nd Abi meet their bosses cum bhai cum dream boy.
Before dey get scolding frm them for such outfit sameer gets a call for case.

Case was of some girl missing frm a night club.
They crack d case and with d help of riya and Abi's seductress look they get d hold of culprits. And Samjun was like volcano seeing them with another man flirting with them.
And they are still in angry mood.
Later sam call a day off.

Sam: Arjun ek kaam kar tu Riya aur Abi ko ghar chod de mujhe kuch kaam hai office main. Main ghar late main aaunga.

Abi thinking sumthing speeks.
Abi: bhai, Sameer mujhe bhi office main thoda kaam hai. Main bhi ghar late jaungi.

Arjun: Jo kam hai kal kar lena.
Raat ho gayi hai.

Abi: Bhai its important. Aur Sameer mujhe chod dega ghar. Kyun sameer.

Sameer in mind: is Abi ke irade kuuch thhik nhi lagte beta sam. Kyunki jab ye tujhe Sameer bulati hai tab kuch na kuch khatarnak hota hai tere sath.

Arjun: Thik hai. Main chalta hu. Chalo Riya.

All bid bye to each other.

Arjun-Riya.

Arjun reached Riya's house. She get down of suv. Arjun also came out nd stood in front of riya.
Arjun: Gn Riya.

Riya: Ander nhi aaoge. Jab tak bhai nahi aate tab tak plz ruk jao.

Arjun: Ok..

And both went inside house.

Riya: tum baitho main tumhare liye chai bana ke lati hu.
And she rush to kitchen.
After sometime he heard riya's shout nd hurridly goes to kitchen nd sees Riya' hand get burned due to hot tea while pouring it to cup. He holds her hand and blew air to cool d burning sensation.

Arjun: First aid kit kaha hai?

Riya: mere wadrobe ke right self ke niche wale draws me.

He goes to bring first aid while sumthing strike riya's mind nd she also follow him but poor girl its too late.

Sameer-Abish

Both reached office and directly headed to their work station. Abi finished her work and thouhht to give a coffee break to both. She goes to Sameer and asked him for coffee.

Abi: Sameer coffee piyoge.

He nods in yes and she goes to pantry area.

Arjun-Riya

Arjun silently applying cream on hher burnt skin while she is looking down frm shyness as her lil secret is out to Arjun. She decorated her wadrobe with Arjun's diff diff pics and in each pic 'I LOVE U' is written.

Arjun: Yeh pagalpan kab se chal raha hai.

Riya: From First meeting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshamara thumbnail
Arjun: First meeting? U mean to say...

Riya: ha sahi samjhe.. Jab main Nursary me thi aur tum 5th std. Mein. Us time Abi ko class me laye the. Frm dt time I love u.

Arjun: And I LOVE U TOO.

As soon as she realised wat she heard is ryt she find arjun's rough lips kissing her soft lips. At first she get shocked but den lost in arjun's passion. Now both are kissing each other like there is no tmrrow. While kissing Arjun feel her soft skin inside her shirt as his hand find way through their body.
Both r heated up with d passion nd both want to drawn in dt. Riya moved her hand on his chest nd opening his shirts bottom nd get successful. She remove his shirt and threw it at one corner. Now both r on bed kissing each other. Arjun is kissing on neck while his eyes darted to a frame at bedside table. It has pic of Riya with Sam. And its enough for him to realise dt they r doing a grave mistake.

Arjun: Riya its not good. I cant. I cant betray sam's trust.

Riya: wat do u mean?

Arjun: Riya i love u but d thing we r doing is not right before marriage. We sud wait. I'll talk to sam abt us.

Riya: Hmm...

Arjun: I love u. I vl ask sam wen is he coming back home.

Both wear their shirt nd Arjun dialed at Sam's phone.

ETF OFFICE

A shrill sound of phone call coming frm his cabin but no one is picking it up. Soon it disconected and again it ringed.

After sometime landline phone ringed in sam's cabin but still no one picking it up.

Arjun-Riya

Riya: kya hua Arjun? Bhai se baat huyi? Kab aa rahe hai?

Arjun: Pata nhi kaha hai phone recieve nhi kar raha hai.

Riya: Abi ke cell pe call kar ke dekhhiye.

Arjun dialed abi's no. but d same no one is replying. Abi's phone is continuously ringing frm last 5 min in pantry area. But thhere is no sign of Abi.
Sameer is not in his cabin to recieve call. Abi is not in her desk. Even pantry area me bhi coffee mugs me untouched coffee padi hai. Abi ka phone pantry me hai paar Abi kaha hai.

Etf conference room...

There r two officer r near fact board discussing sumthing serious. Sam and Abi r looking in their eyes. But something is changed wait a min whr is hhis check shirt. Why is he showing his 8 packs. And why Abi's lips are bleeding. Why her hair is dishevelec.

And dan all of a sudden Abi's lips pressed by him and sam blocked her in his arm and almost crushing her body with him.

Wat happend few hrs back..

Abi is in kitchen preparing coffee nd muttering sumthing to hherself and all dis was noticed by Sam who came to ask abt a file to her.

Abi: Oh god inhe itna handsome kyun banaya hai. Jab bhi sochti hu ki inhe I lov u bolu awaz hi bahar nhi aati.
Lekin aaj to main keh ke hi rahungi ki..

ACP SAMEER RATHOD I LOVE U.

and she gigled at her own confession. Suddenly she felt dt sumone holds her frm waist nd wishpers 'I love u too'.

Abi turnedd and see Sam is smiling at her naughtily. Before she can say any word he picks her lip and starts kissing. Soon they fllowed by their emotions and Sam picked her up in his arms and lead her to Conference room. Now they r discussing thei love case in thier own style.

Present.

Now both r on conference table. Sam is on to of Abi and is abt to proceed Conference room's phone rang.
Due to dis Rathod saab came into his senses and saw their position. He get down frm table to receive call nd make a quick thnx to god for stopping him at ryr time or else he vl feel guilty toward his friend.
He receives call and find an angry Arjun.

Arjun: Phone ko agar paas nhi rakh sakte to use tod kar dust bin me dal do. Aur ye baat meri behen ko bhi bol dena.
Anyway kab aa rahe ho.

Sam: aadhe ghante me pahunch jayenge.
Bye.

Sameer goes to Abi who by dt time streighten her dress and looked at his dull face.

Abi: Baby wat happened r u regreting our love.

Sam: Its not like dt Abi. I vl never regret any moment with u. I just felt guilty dt i was on d verge to commit a sinful mistake.

Abi: But u didnt na. So happy.

Sam: I must hv done dt Arjun hadnt called us. All dis is not ryt b4 marriage na.

Abi: So talk to bhai abt us.

Sam: Yes! Infact i vl ask him tmrrw.

Abi: So fast?

Sam: Ab hum kya kare. Its u who r driving me crazy.
He place a kiss on her forhead nd both moved to their houses.
He droped her at home not b4 a final gud nyt kiss inside suv. Just a min ago Arjun also came frm Riya's house.

Sam and Arjun goes to their sis room to bid them good nyt wen both noticed sum cut marks on their lips.

Both asked abt cuts to their sis.

Samjun: yeh lips pe cut kaise aaya.

Abi & Riya: Sayad kide ne kat diya.

Samjun: Kide ne..!

Abi & Riya (remembering their love): kida bada jo tha.

Sameer: Gud nyt...
Riya: u too.
Arjun: Gud nyt n swt drms.
Abi: Same to u bhai.

And all drifted in sleep...
Yahi soch rahe ho..
Na they starteeed to talk to their love..
Ab pyar me pade logo ko nind aate hue suna hai kabhi..

So here i end this OS.

Once again happy birthday to Abish and Riya.
Its a small frm my side to both of u.
Luv
Maya...Edited by Harshamara - 10 years ago
fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
new character for sam hmmm
continue soon
Harshamara thumbnail
Arjun: First meeting? U mean to say...

Riya: ha sahi samjhe.. Jab main Nursary me thi aur tum 5th std. Mein. Us time Abi ko class me laye the. Frm dt time I love u.

Arjun: And I LOVE U TOO.

As soon as she realised wat she heard is ryt she find arjun's rough lips kissing her soft lips. At first she get shocked but den lost in arjun's passion. Now both are kissing each other like there is no tmrrow. While kissing Arjun feel her soft skin inside her shirt as his hand find way through their body.
Both r heated up with d passion nd both want to drawn in dt. Riya moved her hand on his chest nd opening his shirts bottom nd get successful. She remove his shirt and threw it at one corner. Now both r on bed kissing each other. Arjun is kissing on neck while his eyes darted to a frame at bedside table. It has pic of Riya with Sam. And its enough for him to realise dt they r doing a grave mistake.

Arjun: Riya its not good. I cant. I cant betray sam's trust.

Riya: wat do u mean?

Arjun: Riya i love u but d thing we r doing is not right before marriage. We sud wait. I'll talk to sam abt us.

Riya: Hmm...

Arjun: I love u. I vl ask sam wen is he coming back home.

Both wear their shirt nd Arjun dialed at Sam's phone.

ETF OFFICE

A shrill sound of phone call coming frm his cabin but no one is picking it up. Soon it disconected and again it ringed.

After sometime landline phone ringed in sam's cabin but still no one picking it up.

Arjun-Riya

Riya: kya hua Arjun? Bhai se baat huyi? Kab aa rahe hai?

Arjun: Pata nhi kaha hai phone recieve nhi kar raha hai.

Riya: Abi ke cell pe call kar ke dekhhiye.

Arjun dialed abi's no. but d same no one is replying. Abi's phone is continuously ringing frm last 5 min in pantry area. But thhere is no sign of Abi.
Sameer is not in his cabin to recieve call. Abi is not in her desk. Even pantry area me bhi coffee mugs me untouched coffee padi hai. Abi ka phone pantry me hai paar Abi kaha hai.

Etf conference room...

There r two officer r near fact board discussing sumthing serious. Sam and Abi r looking in their eyes. But something is changed wait a min whr is hhis check shirt. Why is he showing his 8 packs. And why Abi's lips are bleeding. Why her hair is dishevelec.

And dan all of a sudden Abi's lips pressed by him and sam blocked her in his arm and almost crushing her body with him.

Wat happend few hrs back..

Abi is in kitchen preparing coffee nd muttering sumthing to hherself and all dis was noticed by Sam who came to ask abt a file to her.

Abi: Oh god inhe itna handsome kyun banaya hai. Jab bhi sochti hu ki inhe I lov u bolu awaz hi bahar nhi aati.
Lekin aaj to main keh ke hi rahungi ki..

ACP SAMEER RATHOD I LOVE U.

and she gigled at her own confession. Suddenly she felt dt sumone holds her frm waist nd wishpers 'I love u too'.

Abi turnedd and see Sam is smiling at her naughtily. Before she can say any word he picks her lip and starts kissing. Soon they fllowed by their emotions and Sam picked her up in his arms and lead her to Conference room. Now they r discussing thei love case in thier own style.

Present.

Now both r on conference table. Sam is on to of Abi and is abt to proceed Conference room's phone rang.
Due to dis Rathod saab came into his senses and saw their position. He get down frm table to receive call nd make a quick thnx to god for stopping him at ryr time or else he vl feel guilty toward his friend.
He receives call and find an angry Arjun.

Arjun: Phone ko agar paas nhi rakh sakte to use tod kar dust bin me dal do. Aur ye baat meri behen ko bhi bol dena.
Anyway kab aa rahe ho.

Sam: aadhe ghante me pahunch jayenge.
Bye.

Sameer goes to Abi who by dt time streighten her dress and looked at his dull face.

Abi: Baby wat happened r u regreting our love.

Sam: Its not like dt Abi. I vl never regret any moment with u. I just felt guilty dt i was on d verge to commit a sinful mistake.

Abi: But u didnt na. So happy.

Sam: I must hv done dt Arjun hadnt called us. All dis is not ryt b4 marriage na.

Abi: So talk to bhai abt us.

Sam: Yes! Infact i vl ask him tmrrw.

Abi: So fast?

Sam: Ab hum kya kare. Its u who r driving me crazy.
He place a kiss on her forhead nd both moved to their houses.
He droped her at home not b4 a final gud nyt kiss inside suv. Just a min ago Arjun also came frm Riya's house.

Sam and Arjun goes to their sis room to bid them good nyt wen both noticed sum cut marks on their lips.

Both asked abt cuts to their sis.

Samjun: yeh lips pe cut kaise aaya.

Abi & Riya: Sayad kide ne kat diya.

Samjun: Kide ne..!

Abi & Riya (remembering their love): kida bada jo tha.

Sameer: Gud nyt...
Riya: u too.
Arjun: Gud nyt n swt drms.
Abi: Same to u bhai.

And all drifted in sleep...
Yahi soch rahe ho..
Na they starteeed to talk to their love..
Ab pyar me pade logo ko nind aate hue suna hai kabhi..

So here i end this OS.

Once again happy birthday to Abish and Riya.
Its a small frm my side to both of u.
Luv
Maya...
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
very nice
loved it
happy birthday to Abish and Riya.
Harshamara thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubiya92

Nice start
Cont soon

thnx nd u also b ready for ur b'day gift.
Happy birthday dear.
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful os!!👏
loved Sameer-Abish n Ariya
their confession
n moments were lovely!!
thanks for pm😊
Deleted_Account thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail