Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovelypriya

Nice updatr dear 1st chapter n tjat too too too gud luvd falsh back n present seene i hope that ovi ko kuch hua hain n rey lile taani in fight shigh n taani scared of rey ohhbbb to gud men do cont soonn kp smiling...

Thank you so much 😊
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_pooja

please update dr, eagerly waiting for next update

updating..
Cupcake. thumbnail
CHAPTER TWO

Taani comes out from the washroom wearing this

(sorry couldnt find anything better)

Rey heard the door opening sound...he knows that she is right behind him...he turn toward her
She was looking down and trying to make her nightys lenght long by stretching it
Rey walk toward her...she look up meet his eyes which were showing passion..lust..hatred..and love is she read his eyes right love for her

He kept taking his steps toward her...she look more nervous
Taani : m..mr. si..singhania wh..what a..are u do..doing
Rey smirk slightly and move more closer to her and grab her by her waist
Rey : what is this mr. singhania... mr. singhania m your husband not any stranger so call me by my name rey

He said while cressing her cheeks making her gasp..this is the first that she is close to any man

Rey : say it now
Taani : Rey
Rey : my name sounds so sexy from ur mouth

he start kissing her neck making her shivered in pleasure...taani herself dont know why her body accepting his touch and reacting like this

Taani *stammered* : ye..yeh galat h..hai

Rey look up angrily at her and pull her more close to him
Rey : there is nothing wrong between us...as a husband i have the every damn right on U and UR body

Rey pushed her on bed and he come top of her
Rey : You are mine and You belong to me only

Rey remove her hair from her neck...he bend down his head little and give her wet kisses on her neck...Taani tried to push him but he hold her both hands and pin them on bed above her head...he look in her pleading eyes for once his heart wants to stop here but again his evil mind took over her heart...he moves down little and placed kisses from her cleavage to her shoulder...rey slid down her single strap...he kissed her shoulder more passionately give her bites and moans escap from her mouth...taani was feeling something she never felt before...she was hating her body for accepting his touch and betraying her...all she wanted now was end of this torture as soon as possible.

Rey move toward her face...her eyes were closed...he kissed her both eyes than her vheeks...he gazed at her shivering lips...He placed his Rough lips on her soft one...he smooch her lips passationately...bite her bottom lip for response but taani didnt respond and this make him angry

Rey broke the kiss and look at her face
Rey : open ur eyes

Taani hear his angry voice...she didnt want to make him more angry so she obay his order and open her eyes 

Rey : Next time when i kiss u... kiss me back

He leave ther hands from his grip and again kiss her on his lips...he grab her by her waist...cressing her waist and pulling her more toward him but this also taani didnt kiss kiss him...anger was reaching at his peek but still he was trying hrd to control his anger

Rey : i said kiss me back damn it
he yell on her face...taani look scared but she manage to say

Taani : i..i d..dont.k.kno..know h..how to ki..kiss

She said nervously with her teary eyes...hearing her reply rey just smile
he knows that he is her first man...he felt pride in his male ego of being the first man

He is Her first man and he will make sure to be the last man also in her life who will touch her

Rey : why didnt you tell me this before i shouldnt ve yelled you...lets try once again just follow me

Rey took her hand and place them around his neck...taani look at him nervously

Rey : just follow my lips *huskily*
He again placed his lips on her...after sometime taani also start responding not wanting him to be angry

Kiss turn into more passationate...Rey removed his shirt without breaking the kiss ...and he slid down both the straps of her nighty pulled it down
Taani come back to her sense when she felt his hands roaming seductevly on her thighs...rey continue kissing her shoulder neck...cleavage
In one swift he remove her dress...taani shivered badly she cutched him tightly not able to handle herself she hug him

Rey can feel her shivering body under his well toned body...Rey left her body. and laid beside her...taani quickly pulled the blanket to covered her bare body 

Rey notice her this little movement n smirk...pulled her bare body onto him
Rey : we will continue this later...now sleep

Taani moved toward other side of bed but rey didnt let her...he pulled her more into him

Rey : sleep like this only...in my arms
Rey clutched her bare body in his arms amd slept...taani look at his sleeping figure

IN HER LIFE SHE WANTS BE WITH HIM AND NOW SHE IS BUT SHE IS NOT HAPPY

IN MORNING

Taani woke up and found herself in different room...then she remembered the most unforgotable day of her life...her marriage that to with most eligible bechlor of town RS

Taani tried to get up but something didnt allow her...she feel some weight on her waist...taani look at her right side only to find her one day old husband sleeping peacful taking her in his arms like she is his priceless possession

Taani tried to remove his hand but failed to do so..she struggle to get out of his grip but his voice stopped her

Rey : Dont waist ur energy in ur useless struggle...Reyaansh sighania ke paas log aate bhi uski marzi se hai aur jaate bhi uski marzi se hai
Taani : pls leave me...i need to go
Rey : where
He open his eyes and look at her
Taani : co..college
Rey come on top of her

Rey : You are not going anywhere
Taani : but mera coll...college
Rey : from now u will study from here only and u r not going out of mansion anywhere without my permission...understood

Rey said her in his dengerous serious voice...and taani nodded her head in yes...tears again formed in her eyes
Rey : how many times i told u not to cry...tum toh jaanti ho na mujhe tumhare inn aansuo se koi farak nahi padta

Rey again start kissing her neck placing wet kisses...she ddont know why her body was feeling his touch right
Taani : wo..woh Mr. singhania
Rey look up at her angrily
Rey : dont call me that...i m ur husband damn it call me by my name

Taani : re..rey
Rey : hmm good...now go and get ready

He left her...taani securely held sheet around her body and goes in washroom to get ready

Precap : Taani try to run away..
Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raddhi

Shld I go or u r updating??

FINALLY kar diya :D
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res thanks
Swty now PM plz
f**k dis was hot passinate aggressive
Sexy best romance I hav ever read but y
Is rey doing dis to taani anyways luv it to core
Aww taani did not know how to kiss n here rey naughty
Doing his thing but I don't know y but I luv it ;p
Luv taani dress n thr half com romance was sexy hot
Keep showing dis type of romance only luv it luv u n rey is
Vry protective luv tht one awsm keep showing taani dress
Thanks for PM n update n romance luv it to core hot do show
More taarey romance plzz ty u once again going to read it again luv u :* Edited by raddhi - 10 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Super hot Update
Love it whole updates
Taani doesn't knew how to kiss... Nice Rey teach her how to kiss... Lol...  
Taarey romance super romantic
Update soon
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update

taarey were so close to each
rey was forceing himself on taani

taani want to resist but her body not allowing her infact she was enjoying it

want to read more
so update it soon
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Such a hot romantic update☺️
Innocent Taani and Naughty Rey

thanx 4 d pm 😊

Update soon...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will comment again
It was hot n ty n plz
Keep on giving romance
Like dis only hot n sexy one
Thanks for PM n update soon
Now I can't wait for dis stry n updates
Luv u swty n thank u now update jaldi plz
I beg u for update plz ha update soon luv u
zulfinazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hot updt
feeling bad for taani
she is being forced by rey
she dnt knw hw 2 kiss n he teached her nic
aisa kya hua hoga jo rey aisa kar raha hai
updt sn
thx for pm
but maine raat ko he padli pm aane se pehle haha...
by hiding in blanket mumma dekhegi tho i will be dead lolzz
well updt nxt prt sn