Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_TaaRey

she heard the recorder nearby tell her, "If you're hearing this message, that means you've already said my name. Go to the living room and read the note on the TV and follow the instructions to get your clothes back. Loads of hugs and kisses darling. Your loving husband Zain." me: 

Well hello darling. I guess you've heard my message. I hope you haven't broken the recorder yet because it has quite a lot of messages left.
Well, your first task for the day is to go to the wardrobe and pick out one of the dresses I have marked, wear it and come to the lobby.
Waiting for you there.
Love,
Your darling husband.
P.S. Don't tear it. You're definitely going to need it ahead! xoxo
.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️.☺️ 

I'm guessing you love this update. *feels satisfied with herself*

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_TaaRey

Part 4(C) was ☺️ 

Adorable and Caring husband, Zain ☺️ 
i want Zain to be my husband =.= 
*dances* 

I'm sitting velli today so thought of using gifs in my comments 

Again, I'm guessing you liked it.
P.S Neville looks so damn cute 
I'm here! :D
Zain's back now 😳
ENJOY.

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 4(D)

"Zain, pick up the damn phone,"
she said, frustrated. She had been trying his phone but all she got was his voice mail and even then, it didn't fail to irritate her. His message was,
'Hello people, this is the charming and adorable Zain Abdullah. If you want to talk to me, leave a mail and if it's urgent, leave a text and if it's you my wifey, you have to do it, you have no other way around.'
She cut the call for the nth time and sat in the room, awaiting the next 'summon.'

She heard the doorbell ring shrilly through the room and rushed to get it, almost tripping over. She opened the door to see Zain standing there and she starting hitting him immediately and he calmly came in and locked the door.

He said with a sly smile on his face, "Wifey, do you want to the clothes back or not?" and he came closer to her. Aliya stiffened and started moving back and hit herself against the chair and fell down, well almost did before Zain saved her and pulled her back up immediately.

"So, now that we have that cleared, let's go for dinner." Zain told her, as she quietened down. Aliya, who was about to protest, refrained from speaking seeing the look on Zain's face.

So he took her by the hand and led her out, excited about his complete plan.

PMs will be late since I have to leave for class. If someone is willing to PM their friends, please do but do inform that you have PMed them 😳
READ.LIKE.COMMENT.

Love,
Ananya :)
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
boyfirend ke liye reserved 
-EDITED- 

'Hello people, this is the charming and adorable Zain Abdullah. If you want to talk to me, leave a mail and if it's urgent, leave a text and if it's you my wifey, you have to do it, you have no other way around.' charming and adorable Zain ☺️ He's a narcissist like me 😳 
She cut the call for the nth time and sat in the room, awaiting the next 'summon.' @Italics: 😆

She heard the doorbell ring shrilly through the room and rushed to get it, almost tripping over. She opened the door to see Zain standing there and she starting hitting him immediately and he calmly came in and locked the door. locked the door 😳 *dirty mind gets into work* 

He said with a sly smile on his face, "Wifey, do you want to the clothes back or not?" and he came closer to her. Aliya stiffened and started moving back and hit herself against the chair and fell down, well almost did before Zain saved her and pulled her back up immediately. i wanted romance 😳

I WANT ROMANCE =______________= 

Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 10 years ago
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!! its very awesome n romantic part ! 
Loved both Zaya's dialogues ! 
update soon 👍🏼
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.waiting for zaya dinner date.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update😳
Zain has got a full proof plan it seems, 😆
Aww he saved Aliya from falling completely 😛
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello people, this is the charming and adorable Zain Abdullah. If you want to talk to me, leave a mail and if it's urgent, leave a text and if it's you my wifey, you have to do it, you have no other way around.'

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

He said with a sly smile on his face, "Wifey, do you want to the clothes back or not?" and he came closer to her. Aliya stiffened and started moving back and hit herself against the chair and fell down, well almost did before Zain saved her and pulled her back up immediately.
Edited by ---Shweta--- - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sis ..that was awesome...As usual

So Zain is back great..I m still imagining that Trip and almost fall scene..Ahah ..Phew..ZaYa Magic..!!

Pls Continue Soon...!!

Originally posted by: Mishika123

Awww!!! its very awesome n romantic part ! 
Loved both Zaya's dialogues ! 
update soon 👍🏼

Thank you! <3
Glad you liked it.
I will try to. 😳