Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Ufff...these two are PRECIOUS 🤣🤣 Ek toh I am already high kal ke epi ke baad☺️ Mera sexy devil aur meri teekhi firebrand. AAAHHH <3 <3 The epis are just so good <33

Ufff...more SAXXY clothes☺️ Hat...sab bahana hai Zain ka. Revenge meri JOOTI. We know sab haina Sissy☺️ After all, we know them well and being the queens, humse koi baat chup nahi sakti ☺️ I almost dropped the laptop at his message🤣Loving husband🤣🤣 Oh god...uska plan aise backfire karega na!!! Don't break it 😆 Nope, it won't backfire this time ;)
Aww he left his jacket :* Mera SVB is so sweet  I know right <33

Thank you! <3
Glad you liked it ;)

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Wow its awsome :D
waiting fr nxt part 😃
plz update soon 😳

Thank you! <33
Will be up soon 😳

Originally posted by: ---Shweta---

Where is Next Update...???

Update Karo Jaldi 
Jaldi 
Jaldi...

Kar rahi hu 😆
I didn't have internet kal xD

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.zain is really naughty.can't wait to see what will be aliya do now.

Thank you! :D
Aliya will do something par baad mein 😆

Originally posted by: _Diamond_

looove it! update soon 

Thank you! <33
Glad you liked it :D
First of all, I apologize for the delay.
My Wi-fi wasn't working yesterday so I had no access to IF.
I'll hopefully get one more update in today.
For now,
ENJOY.

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 4(C)

She got dressed and went outside and found it a bit warmer outside, probably due to the central heating in the hotel. Walking to the lift, she found the few people who were outside, staring at her. Though she wasn't used to it and a bit uncomfortable because of the attention, she still enjoyed it a bit to know that she had the power to make heads turn.

She went down to the lobby as her husband had stated and headed towards the reception to see if he had left any message for her. As she was going towards the reception, one of the guards came up to her and asked her, "Mrs. Aliya Zain Abdullah?" To that, she nodded and the man gave her an envelope with 'From Your Darling Hubby' written on it. Her better mood was out and back came her irritation. She tore the envelope and read it,

Go a bit easy on the envelope would you? Wouldn't want it to be hurt.
Well, since you are already dressed to go out, and I know you're probably freezing in that mini-skirt of yours right now. You can go back to the room and wear one of the pairs of jeans I've kept there. Wait a minute, did I say 'can'? Nope, I meant to say, GO BACK and wear one of them and please change that pink top and choose one of the tops I've kept there.
Chop chop darling.
Love,
your adorable and caring husband, Zain 

P.S. Do not tear this one either.  xoxo

Infuriated, she took in a huge breath and went back to the lift with heavy steps, regretting the moment she decided to put that medicine in his food.

As she reached the room, she noticed that all the clothes were laid neatly on the bed. She picked up a normal pair of jeans, leaving out all the colored ones, basically the purple, red, green and yellow ones. Out of the tops, she took a sleeveless white top which was plain and made of wool. She took the dark blue jacket which he had kept alongside and went out, hoping once again, that she didn't have to change again.

Whew, that's done!
Do leave your comments behind.
I love reading them. 😳
READ.LIKE.COMMENT. ☺️

Love,
Ananya
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
_PanCake_ thumbnail
Amazing update...
Poor aliya...
She had to change her clothes 2 tyms... 😆
Update soon... :-)
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.
poor aliya,she had to change the dress.waiting for next part.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Sis that was cool Poor Aaliya ..Kyun bechaari ki Class le rahi ho..Zain u better watch out..

Waiting for next part