Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

where are you? why do you hide?
where is that moonlight trail that leads to your side?

~~~ from moonraker ~~~

episode 225

i've seen your smile in a thousand dreams
felt your touch and it always seems
you love me, you love me

~~~ moonraker ~~~

just like the moonraker knows
his dream will come true someday
i know that you are only a kiss away

~~~ moonraker ~~~

for almost five minutes the camera followed one actor as he followed a feeling. missing. normally this would get boring, but this is ipk and sorry there is no "normally". hardly any words. but then hardly any were needed. with his every part of being barun sobti expressed asr missing, wanting, needing, loving khushi kumari gupta singh raizada, "meri pattni". started where such things start... in the heart... "khu..." he called out unconsciously when he came out of the bathroom refreshed. yeah that's when he is used to seeing her in the room... doing some khushi like thing, like talking to a goat while being berated. then he stopped in his tracks, shrug-shrugged and said, good she's not there, he'd get some peace and quiet. but alas, that was not going to happen. the missing grew, he started seeing her in his minds eye... laughing, dancing close with him... khushi who laughed, who poured jooice into shoes, who peeped out of cupboards, whom he'd just told she'd made his life hell... all because he was so peeved she wouldn't accept his apology. and then she had gone around being cold, being aloof, he'd tried to shout at her, something in him perhaps hoping he'd get a sassy saucy answer from her... he hated seeing her so down and quiet and away from him.

but hah! he was arnav singh raizada, he was not going to admit that... yet that missing... that need. when his eyes open they search her first, on the bed, by the pool, where is she? and why is hp mentioning her, "maine poochha?" by the end of the second day he is almost wilting. nothing feels good, without her. hate her love her whatever, she must be before his eyes.

barun was so good, looking for her, his eyes darting here and there, his whole body language somehow restless, then sad, how he let that star go, standing before the poster that offended him all he could see was her laughing smiling face. how helpless he seemed without her. almost lost.

and so he was.

interestingly he recalled her laughter and not her morose face as he missed her. she was laughter in his life. a life bleak and fairly lonely at one level (the episode showed that well, he met no one practically for an evening and a day). because he'd kept nothing for himself really. just that determination to win at all cost. he had forgotten lightness and joy.

for himself.

she was that.

and she wouldn't show herself. where are you, why do you hide?

if he were in that state after being really nasty to her, she was in a painful place of her own. he doesn';t even want to see her...

of course he was being awful because he so wanted her... convoluted maybe but true. had she accepted his apology, he'd have felt calmer within. never occurred to him that she really should not have to tell him where she was... that he had lost his temper in his usual way, and crossed a line...

and she, when she saw him being sweet to di, for once a thought came before she could bar it, a thought, a feeling, a need for her own self, her bruised heart... how could this man be so different with two people. she had felt his love once and then in an instant that had been replaced by this chaos... and she so wanted him to love her, care for her, be nice... because she did love him so... even though he was being perfectly hateful.

her passive aggressive resistance came out... and expressed her displeasure. her hurt. not being able to handle it, a bit of a universal male trait i must say teehee... he felt hemmed in... no idea how to make it better. and why should he make it better?!! huh! she was the one at fault after all... she had made his life hell. he had to say that too and she felt all the hurt she could.

sanaya had just a few scenes but how beautifully she expressed a state of mind. a young girl, tender, loving, innocent, who had dreamed of love and now this. how hard she has tried to make things better, though she had no clue why this craziness had been unleashed on her. yet she couldn't hate him, not really... she could pester him and fight with him... but not hate... then had come his heer ranjha words followed by complete denial of any feelings and then a right royal tantrum out of nowhere. gussa fit. she was tired, worn down by this emotional roller coaster ride... drooping. her sunny side badly in the shade. and he goes and tells her she's made his life hell, he'd rather not see her. the feelings that flow through her.

but of course, in the middle of all that... "kuchh dhang ka karo..." he would like her to do something with her life. and she too despite her suffering has to get him the file, though without a ward. interrupted in the middle of hsi rant to aman, he must look at the file, then her turned away face, react to it completely, and snatch the file away.

had he not been nasty to her. had he not snatched the file. had she not gone into a hurt angry quiet... there might have been cause for concern. but this complete lack of indifference to each other. this reacting to every beat and breath of the other... what was this if not love.

a nearly 30 year long relationship has taught me all this happens. including the senselessness and hurt and misery when love is involved. in fact, these are possibly as characteristic of that thing as are joy, ecstacy, euphoria, wonder, teasing, humour, happiness, desire.

the acting took a written thing to another level. khushi and asr looked like themselves, young and beautiful and sexy, but the feelings they plumbed and expressed were deep and timeless. the way his eyes searched for her, you could feel the lift and fall and longing and pain and need of his heart.

how they created the atmosphere they did with shot of tacky things like salman poster, plastic taarey, garish mobile remains unfathomable for me. ipk is not at all sophisticated in terms of production values. its creatives, pushed for time, shooting every day, working nonstop... had hardly any time to devise arty options, such as shooting a particular way to create a mood, a look. but somehow they knew how to get the maximum out of a thing. it is true perhaps that if you have the content, the form really does not matter that much. nice to have it, if not, the content still sees you though.

there were lighter segments in the episode. some creepy shyam tactics though to what end we never knew. a lovely grandma grandson interlude, again a set of emotions there. and ipk really was all about emotions. there was the opening scene with di, key to introducing the main theme of the day, and of course mami the virulent with payal the vapid. all of thesewere there i felt to just punctuate and hold the central emotion in place, to accentuate it somehow. it was good to rusn into some eye flickering by snake, a little tycoon talk on i make my own kismet, etc., and then dash back to a poolside tryst, a conversation with a loved one's back and eyes filling up.

the episode had a poignance, a "dard" in it that really reminded me of a ghazal. a song written to express longing for the lover, extreme longing, perhaps the lover doesn't return the love, or has lost interest...

often have asr and khushi and their thing for each other brought music to the mind. when they canoodled by the poolside, they were definitely "i wanna hold your hand". here they were like a ghazal... he was perhaps "ranjish hi sahi", she maybe "yun hasraton ke daag". i may not have chosen the most apt songs, but the pleading for the loved one in a ghazal, the dard which is a mix of pain and sadness and all its sweetness, it was all there. and because this was asr in this frame of mind, there was a touch of the blues and jazz in it. a mournful sax played somewhere. picking up when he turned sharply at the sound of her voice.

"yun hasraton ke daag mohabbat mein dho liye
Khud dil se dil ke baat kahi aur ro liye

ghar se chale they hum to khushi ki talaash mein
khushi ki talaash mein
gam raah mein khade they wo hi saath ho liye
khud dil se dil ke baat kahi aur ro liye

the stains of desires I washed in love
had a heart-to-heart talk with my heart and cried away

i left my abode in my quest for happiness
in my quest for happiness
found sadness in my path and picked it up
had a heart-to-heart talk with my heart and cried away"

"ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhaane ke liye aa
if it is grief so be it, come to break my heart again
aa phir se mujhe chhoR ke jaane ke liye aa
do come, if only for the act of leaving me again"

credit for lyrics and translation to uploader.

end note
this is the end, my friends, between the first shot and the second one, indi rolled over and died.
and the man buttons his top button after knotting his tie, how precise and specific and aaa.

Indus, the edits are breathtaking! Why do i start with that though, i wonder? And then it strikes me - the "form" in this show is in the two people who play the leads. That lithe lithe walk down the stairs...evidence above in your edits, as my heart pounds unevenly - that's form for me...the one that never ceases to captivate effortlessly...and makes the tacky stars look like posh props of Baz Luhrman's "Moulin Rouge". The fact that he and she can rise above "the virulent and the vapid" (splendidly put, that πŸ‘) parallel track that's chewing our brains at the other end...that's tremendous form. TREMENDOUS.

I love what you say of relationships. The most striking thing in this episode is the internal drama we create for ourselves in love. And who really sits down and has a conversation with their partner to resolve things each time a negative, disruptive, destructive thought rears its head?? Rare, that is, in life too, and so exhausting.. The pull and push of everyday is what keeps relationships pulsating, throbbing, pounding, i'd like to believe. The missing, the aloofness with the one who matters so damn much, the depth of caring but not articulating... all of it woven into it's fabric... and faith, somewhere within deep rooted, is the guardian angel...the true knight in shining armor that protects and heals at the end of the day. Your thought on "passive aggressive"...i chuckled there...male domain predominantly...oh how the species has mastered the art πŸ˜†.

And the two 'tie-edits' above at the end... do i even need to say anything?πŸ˜†...especially the second...head down, deep focus, sharp features... you and i, all of us, we know it well.. And the moonraker does too!

Enjoyed your piece very much. Thanks.

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

65TH REPUBLIC DAY

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDOUYV2peg[/YOUTUBE]

By Tagore himself

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBa46sjzjSE[/YOUTUBE]

Chalhov, thank you, thank you, thank you so so much for these videos. I have finally downloaded them. I have long wanted to have the complete song and I am ecstatic to have it finally with me. The video is made so beautifully. The National Anthem in Tagore's voice is such a precious added bonus. πŸ˜ƒ 

Wiwy, you stood for the whole song, so proud of you. I feel as long as I am able to, I would stand for the National Anthem. It is such a proud feeling.

That reminds me, shouldn't miss the Beating the Retreat today. 😊 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
QUOTE=IssPKaur]

Originally posted by: Horizon

I see there are two people in that maze..

I tend to think it is deliberate!!πŸ˜†

Lovely bw edits on the top!

Only you, my insightful thoughtful Horizon, have appreciated my "mehenat" behind the crackiya post!!!πŸ˜†... Thanks for liking edits! 😊 I've been in and out of here and missed replying to you earlier, so maafi dena. 😳

Two people in the maze...i thought it was only Akddu and his Akkad?...but do enlighten who you think it might be!! It is not deliberate dammit!! I had a great time making that edit, by the way. Is now my pet one, from all the tinkering i've done since my first πŸ˜ƒ

Good to see you as always!
πŸ€—

AAp hain Isskji..😊. in the bottom right corner... snugly, surely.

And, , I see a total Rag1ni effect in that post/ edit.. and I mean that as a compliment.

I knew you were in and out.. so never mind. All is well..
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 225

Khamoshi ki zubaan...

Language of Silence...

"We need to find God and he cannot be found in noise because God is the friend of silence .See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls"

Mother Teresa -

Touching souls requires the language of inner silence and peace and above all feel of Love and care for each other.Ignoring someone with silence to break his ego is the best treatment ever.[As a mother this is my best weapon...hehehe..works miracles] Arnav hates the distance she creates from her to ignore him by any means  and she hates the harshness and shrewdness in his attitude towards her from him. The last part of this epi made my heart ache. We humans can tolerate anything but can't handle silence and ignorance from the person whom we hold dear to our heart and LOVE the most because spiteful words can hurt your feelings always but silence breaks your heart."

It shows the equality of their characters when Arnav lost his voice and how Khushi despite being happy was kind of depressed and did possible everything in her possession to make it better for him, for themselves.. She was missing his hurtful talks that day and today he is missing her jibber jabber . One day Maami welcomed them by announcing them "Gutur Gutur Love Birds".  Indeed they are...

Pondering connected dots: During Kidnapping when Khushi finds him and declares "itne din jo ho gaye aapki daant ko sune..." after he inquires the reason of her smiling. Her Shaitan and Rajkumar is one and the only one...

The silent bond is creating in between Payal and Mamiji which is getting stronger each day and After knowing her DIL's golden acts during Fancy Dress show Mamiji is happy but she still being herself with her rich English vocab and sarcastic attitude .She is right there where she supposed to be.

Silence is not always rewarded, too much silence with no expressive notions is creepy and dark and that is coming from Spidey Shyam's side who is weaving a net of manipulations and lies among all to reach to his next target "Arnav's money" and for that purpose he wants the Key to that File.How Manipulatively he is portraying his caring side to be the perfect hubby for Anjali.He is damn focused in his plan.Arnav is not putting money in his account and that is against his mission. New scheme comes in his brain and he manipulated Nani to get to his proof that key is in Arnav's wallet and he is successful today.But here comes the THREAD which Anjali and HP witnessed while he was in Arnav's room and now this thread is playing game here why this piece of info was not threaded properly for revelation of Shyam. CVs forgot and this loop hole bugged me much then and now again.

Symbolism and connection: Shyam is pouring out the water when  Nani is urging  Arnav  to take the thread while Fire in DM's lamp is in the BG ..Water and Fire are two use to purify darkess and evil to pure every ill actions , a nice touch to show whatever Shyam is scheming will bot be fortifies successfully and he will pay the price at the end.

Rakhsha Thread is in the picture...as the thread of marriage which Arnav tied to Khushi is taking shape in his mind unwillingly as he keeps it in his wallet just for the sake of Nani...but he is keeping this sacred knot right next to him but unintentionally...

A hurt & tormented Khushi comes downstairs in the morning only to witness a loving brother - sister moment .The same man who had hurled spiteful words at her just the night before is showering infinite love & care on his beloved sister. She is heartbroken to see two extreme sides of him not because she is jealous but because she yearns for the same care & affection from the same man herself."apni di keh liye itna pyar aur humare liye itni nafrat.."[Too much love for his sister and too much hate for me] ...but here is the question to ponder for her.."eik insaan do logon keh liye itta mukhtalif kaise ho sakta hai.." [How can be a person so different for two ppl]...If  she starts taking a cue , a hint that what happened in between Marriage day to Marriage night which changed this guy by 360 degrees.There must be something happened when he was ready to confess in front of the whole world by caressing her hair becoming a waiter and then have an urge to tell her what she was yearning to hear all along .Then there is something but I guess in her hurting state her mind is not connecting dots.

Pondering Connecting Dots to merge: If only, she would pause for a second and reflect that not too long ago, this very man had indeed taken such loving care of her too when she got fainted.He is the man who got panicked and took care of her broken bangle in her wrist , who was fulfilling her wish with bangles. Right now she has forgotten those beautiful moments due to fresh wounds inflicted upon her already dejected heart by this man she loves the most.

Pause here:Today her fighting spirits were way down which just ached my heart and brought tears at her state.Arnav has his sister to look upon at least but Khushi has no one of her own .She was raised by a family who did give her love and care but there was always this reminder of who exactly she is and for making her place in them ,she became a joker, a sanka, to provide smile , to provide bread and butter by feeling some burden on her shoulder as a reaction of self respect and then she found someone who despite of being harsh still had a sweet and selfless heart towards her, who made her feel she is important , who touched her soul while no one else could , the man she loves to the core of her heart and now that man hates her like no one. 

This brought tears in my eyesπŸ˜”, truly this is khushi. Though she was loved by her family and life of the house but somewhere she always felt her out of the family and disturbing them. That's why she had high hope with her lover, her husband and marriage because their she can start afresh and dream to built this relation with love, care and tender but she ended up falling in love with shaitaan with a golden heart. But in the end the shaitaan becomes Rajkummar forever. 

Why?Her heart is questioning at his complicated nature.Yes,she is confused and why she will not be? It was just yesterday when during the Heer-Ranjha act he had almost poured out his heart and when she questioned him ,she was shunned. What can this girl do if she gets contradictory vibes from the only person who she thinks of her own in this world?How will she remember all good  if just some hours back he thrashed her heart again. She needs to question herself on WHY he is indifferent all of a sudden? Of course she is hurt witnessing him loving and caring towards his Di except her but she is not realizing that the people who love you the most also have a right to be angry with you for some reason and she has to dig that reason. 

Anjali tells Arnav the reason of Khushi's trip with Shyam and the reason of her silence which brings remorse and hurt in him for his actions towards her.He  approaches to Khushi to amend but she snubs his good intensions  "humain aapko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.."[I don't have any reason to tell you anything]...and she leaves quietly and dejected without fighting him back.His ego flares up by burring his remorse as the lover boy is hurt & mad again. Did'nt he just tell her, that he has every right to know everything about her?

When she left without answering Arnav said the first word - "So, what if Di ne kahan dawai lane ke liye, Khushi Shyaam ke saath jane ke liye maana bhi toh kar sakti thi". This was "Nothing" but purely "Ego of a lover". It was the "lover" in Arnav demanded the answer who thinks her his own just like Khushi . The moment Anjali confirmed Khushi went because she requested, he bid bye to her and went straight up to Khushi to apologize.

Arnav who is hurt at this moment, goes on a bickering track at Khushi, berating her for drying her clothes by the poolside ,instigating her  being irritated seeing her stuff everywhere, all at the same time getting mighty pissed that she was giving him the silent treatment while complying with all his wishes.

All he want is a response and he hopelessly failing in getting that. 

I loved to hear Arnav bark on the phone to Aman, "Nahi Khushi bhabhi yahaan nahi hai."  Khushi wasn't talking to him how can he let Aman have this pleasure

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

When his constant bickering failed to get a raise from Khushi, he blurts out that he is happy she isn't talking .Both are equals in many ways especially in saying spiteful words to each other? Khushi  said  - "humhein aap ko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nehin hain" and Arnav said - "yahan toh you've made my life hell anyway".  Perfect for each other ...It was really really hurtful but the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has no idea that what "Ignore and silence " is all about. He blurted this is hell and Khushi decided to show him what a hell actually looks like. I loved her attitude - She is ready to fulfill his commands"As you wish". Arnav leaves  the room, thinking he has won , not realizing that this is one victory he would ever wished for

Though he means the exact opposite, but to a already heartbroken & dejected Khushi it was like spreading salt over a raw wound. She takes his words very seriously. She proceeded quietly to remove herself from his sight immediately. "Yeh humari shakal dekhna nahin chahtey na ...tou hum bhi inke samney nahin ayengey..."

It is reminding me the night of their wedding when he said how will he breath and all because of her in his room for 6 months and she felt pang of pain as being cause of that .How wretched would she be feeling, to be accused of turning his life a hell !..She is a girl who brings  smile on everyone's face , sometimes at the cost of her own happiness, pride and self respect ..and today she is being accused by the very man whom she loves  so much and can die for...  Khushi decides to give Arnav what he wants,"peace " from confronting her around... She takes her out of his sight for his smile without knowing that she is his smile... without realizing that he wants to hear that HE is her need , wants a glimpse of trust on him from her...wants a belief on him from her...

Symbolism and Connection: Two silent and unheard were in each others embrace...Khushi and Lakshamiji , when  Arnav was venting his frustration..., Both were sitting on the floor in a way that both are toys in the hands of people for their pleasure.No one cares for their emotions or pay attention but their presence always bring joy and a smile of pleasure around everyone...

She started giving him the "Ignorance" and "Silent" treatment; first day he didn't feel much of a difference because right now he is under the impression that she doesn't love him so he wants to enjoy this "Shanti" peace . He jerks up in his sleep and remember their first night of Bali honeymoon where Khushi was telling him how his ego is burning to ashes and that night he lets his ego guards down to let her have it and he got peace sleeping in her embrace...the color of joys are spreading deeper without his permission but now he is missing all those badly...Next morning Arnav opens his eyes to the tinkling of the wind chimes , His eyes instinctively flickering towards the bed , looking for signs of Khushi, when the bed looks not slept in, Arnav immediately turns and  glances  his sleepy eyes towards the pool.. his eyes searching for ethereal damsel whose one glimpse makes his heart racing. A disappointment waves at him  knowing that Khushi is determined to give him what he wants ...

Pause here:Loved this small part where HP asks about the Khushi Bhabhi's choice and he scolds at him"main ne poocha kya" [Did I ask you ?].. He simply does not want anyone to see his vulnerability for Khushi... his monumental ego prevents it ...but come evening when his searching eyes has still not found that diva, he  voluntary stops HP to ask about her"tum ne Khushi ko dekhs kya.."... but none are able to help him and he goes on in his pursuit  of that mythical chimera when   he  is arrested by the sound of her voice which guides him on the right path .. A good hint for the future when Arnav has to climb down from his rigid stance, unbend   and open  his heart unconditionally  for only when he opens his heart , will he  hear the Music of love...HER Voice !!

Her voice matters to him a lot, for him its a sign of life just like the scene where he will be pleading to unconscious khushi on cliff to speak up damn it. He love her musical voice especially when she calls him Arnavji.

Pondering connected Dots:He was the one who told Khushi "mujhe Khamoshi pasand hai jiska matlab bhi tumhain pata nahin hoga..."..but look at ... the sound of the wind chimes  does not irritate him, it reminds him of her presence...later he will miss it when she will take it off..., Her payal, bangles, and his sweet melodious voice pass a gentle breeze on his visage,spreads a mere joy around him..I felt  the loneliness and deprived condition of him when this  bliss is taken away.. sardonically he just assures himself it's ok that this is  what he wanted , he simply  does not care for Khushi  and happiness attached with her...though his rival Salman Khan is even mocking him to remind him ...only her

By the second day when he comes back from office he started experiencing the "barren feelings" that his heart was experiencing, without that one voice, without that one look, without that one smile, without that one bicker baker chanted Diva, without that one warmth face. He was expecting her to open the door for him. 

He is feeling emptiness in his heart, in his room, in his vicinity like his entire world has come to halt. Even Raba Ve mingles in his barren eyes while looking at hanging stars and he couldn't resist touching em as he is touching her... This is the moment my heart really ached, I really felt for him as he wants her in his embrace right now, and exactly remember his  words "Don't you dare this to me again ? pata hain kina pareshan tha main..."Khushi...Talk to me , where are you? He is now desperate to hear that cheerful lively voice, see that smiling face whom he "claimed" he hates so much. 

❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ  β€οΈ β€οΈ

So Arnav bitwa please be careful next time what you wish for, you might just get it too!! After all Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh RaizadA...she holds your name in hers...AAA in the end...not mendi wala which goes away ..it's permanent wala , staying forever wala...

His restlessness instigates him to throw his cloak of ego, and all and just finds his Khushi and brings her right in front of his eyes ...the colors of Holi did inebriate him to be out of  black and white as he can't remain like before...in colorless life without, these noises which only spread the message of joy around him ...His heart had just called her and she indeed heard him in her fairy land ...Pariyon ki Kahani Sundari aur Shaitan ki Zubani...[story of fairy and Satan ]

Stupendous take Faiqa Di. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
love the edits.❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I  love this episode so much that its never enough for me to see and read reviews about this episode again and again.
Your pondering connected dots and pauses add charm and i fell in love with this episode more. 
i love it how you describe the word "Silence" means in Arnav's, khushi and shyam life.  
BTW i think i miss this scene "mujhe Khamoshi pasand hai jiska matlab bhi tumhain pata nahin hoga..." Can you tell me when it was showed.
waiting eagerly to read your review on episode 226.
My few comments are up highlighted in blue.
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

QUOTE=IssPKaur]

Only you, my insightful thoughtful Horizon, have appreciated my "mehenat" behind the crackiya post!!!πŸ˜†... Thanks for liking edits! 😊 I've been in and out of here and missed replying to you earlier, so maafi dena. 😳

Two people in the maze...i thought it was only Akddu and his Akkad?...but do enlighten who you think it might be!! It is not deliberate dammit!! I had a great time making that edit, by the way. Is now my pet one, from all the tinkering i've done since my first πŸ˜ƒ

Good to see you as always!
πŸ€—

AAp hain Isskji..😊. in the bottom right corner... snugly, surely.

And, , I see a total Rag1ni effect in that post/ edit.. and I mean that as a compliment.

I knew you were in and out.. so never mind. All is well..

Haha...see...you're the first one to comment on that too...i just started putting my name on edits😳 and you have noticed!!
And so happy to be in that maze alongside the Raizada...snugly, surely, haye!!πŸ˜†

I see what you mean by the Rag1ni effect!! I love that girl's humor so of course i take it as a compliment! 😊

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Indus, the edits are breathtaking! Why do i start with that though, i wonder? And then it strikes me - the "form" in this show is in the two people who play the leads. That lithe lithe walk down the stairs...evidence above in your edits, as my heart pounds unevenly - that's form for me...the one that never ceases to captivate effortlessly...and makes the tacky stars look like posh props of Baz Luhrman's "Moulin Rouge". The fact that he and she can rise above "the virulent and the vapid" (splendidly put, that πŸ‘) parallel track that's chewing our brains at the other end...that's tremendous form. TREMENDOUS.

I love what you say of relationships. The most striking thing in this episode is the internal drama we create for ourselves in love. And who really sits down and has a conversation with their partner to resolve things each time a negative, disruptive, destructive thought rears its head?? Rare, that is, in life too, and so exhausting.. The pull and push of everyday is what keeps relationships pulsating, throbbing, pounding, i'd like to believe. The missing, the aloofness with the one who matters so damn much, the depth of caring but not articulating... all of it woven into it's fabric... and faith, somewhere within deep rooted, is the guardian angel...the true knight in shining armor that protects and heals at the end of the day. Your thought on "passive aggressive"...i chuckled there...male domain predominantly...oh how the species has mastered the art πŸ˜†.

And the two 'tie-edits' above at the end... do i even need to say anything?πŸ˜†...especially the second...head down, deep focus, sharp features... you and i, all of us, we know it well.. And the moonraker does too!

Enjoyed your piece very much. Thanks.

issk,

they are the form and possibly even the content πŸ˜† oh the "lithe lithe walk"... every time as in har baar the man negotiated those small steps and many flights i fell flat on my face, breath uneven... all thought gone, only my eyes and that walk... steve jobs did psychedelic drugs that took him places, i do lithe lithe walk watching.

moulin rouge... i watched and felt sad, somehow to understand the masala that is the hindi phillum it needs more than form and technique... tackiness is perhaps part of content, don't you think?... posh goes and kills it... wannabe posh takes it to purgatory, sorry but hamara aaj ka cool dude hindi films just don't do it for meπŸ˜†... though i did like spwcial 26 and wished a certain young man was in it. that neeraj pandey ji... bhery bhery interesting.

you think passive aggressive is a male thingie? i find many women like this ishtyle of protestiya, especially given our myths about what is or isn't femininity and sign of a good woman. achhi bahus never scream ad say, sorry i can't take this nonsense any more, they look sad a nd walk away... to temple... to nearby goat... to children... to kitchen. i stay and yell... not a good one me. and may be one of the main reasons i identify so strongly with the asr gussa.

thanks for liking edits, esp tie shots... i hate the man really. 🀣

and, i did notice that signature on your maze edit... nice.

AKAD thumbnail
Indi😊

Awesome portrayal of ASR and his love through his embarking and taunting just because she didn't accept his apology but at the same time he can't stand her withdrawn state.He likes and adores feisty Khushi , the fighter one who can show him who actually she is.

Lovely edits and look at his tie shot...killing one but my fav is his search ones for his love.

Thank You
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-207

It's time for holi. This time the holi is not just a festival of color, but it is heralding the moment of togetherness, moment of forget and forgiveness, moment of love and delight. Except Shyam all the Raizadas and Guptas forgot the acrimony, ill feelings and embraced love warmly. And Anjali played a pivotal role here. She not only tried to meliorate the animosity between Khushi and her family, but brought Arnav and Khushi more close to each other.

In this happy moment of holi Khushi's amma and buaji also came. Their good boy damat Akash greets them cordially. Mami also comes to say hi, but apparently with her silly attitude. She seemed a bit generous to Gupta family and agreed to let bua put color on her sensible skin. Khushi gets delectable to see her beloved people. She scurries fast to greet her bua and amma. But both look reticent. With the effort of Anjali and Akash, khushi finally could break the wall of grudge between them.. Khushi puts color on buaji first and wishes her holi Mubarak. But buaji is still inexorable, doesn't want to forgive her. Then she puts color on amma. Amma can't be relentless to her chutki and takes her in a warm embrace. Bua does a little drama feigning relentless, but accepts her by applying her favorite yellow color. Finally things got better again between Khushi and her family. 

But nani seems still angry and upset. When Anjali asks her to play holi, she again wishes her reluctance. Suddenly everybody's attention goes to a female voice who addressed naniji as gulabo. Anjali is flummoxed, cause it was her nanji who used to call her naniji Gulabo. Mama is also puzzled, cause he told this Gulabo's story to khushi only. All turns and see it's no other but Khushi who is standing there in while kurta, red turban and big moustache. Oh gosh, she is looking funny but cute in nanaji's avatar. When Akash asks her why she is dressing like this, she immediately retorts back,

"Who is Khushi, this is Thakur rudra Pratap singh.

He came here to play holi with her gulabo."

Yeh meri Zohra Zabin

Tujhe maloom nahi

A very old classic song plays and Khushi starts her awesome dancing and prancing with the music. She is pretending to be nanaji, who is trying to impress his Gulabo.

Then comes the moment, ASR in white shirt and black denim, looking irresistibly sexy, certainly made me hyperventilated. A tender smile suffuses his face to see her crazy wife's funny antics. I got my second heart attack at that sexy smile.

I must say Sanaya is a fabulous dancer. She can carry any dance gracefully, whether it's a funny number or is a sensuous teri meri type dance.

After impressing gulabo with her sexy and funny move and groove, Khushi thinks the ice must be melted now, so she wishes nani with alacrity,

"Naniji, holi Mubarak ho."

Khushi sprays color to naniji with her pichkari. But nani exasperates more.

"Holi Mubarak aapki liye ho, humri liye nahi."(holi greetings is for you not for me)

Khushi becomes crestfallen. All her efforts went in vain. She takes off her moustache and turns around to leave.

"Khushi"...a holler from naniji. Khushi gets terrified and turns towards her. But making everybody bewildered naniji sprays color on Khushi and wishes her holi. All becomes delighted to see the sweet reunion of nani and Khushi. She runs to naniji and gives her a tight hug. Since the day Khushi met naniji, she is always her favorite. She always wanted a bride like Khushi for Arnav.

Khushi kneels down in front of her and apologizes to her ardently. She says her that before doing this she apologized to nana also. Nani is just too overwhelmed with this crazy girl's candor. She remarks that bua gives her the perfect name, sanka devi"

A pair of eyes watches her every move keenly and transiently lights up with subtle triumph. Arnav is feeling relieved also. He was also in embroilment because of nani's unhappy state. His face glints with a tender smile and contentment. He is so amused to see his wife's sensibility. As she can't stay angry with anybody, she also knows very well how to win somebody's heart. Khushi hugs nani again.

"Enough of this crying, now let's play holi"...nani is back in her self again. She now wants to apply color on her face. Mami suggests to drench her in color completely.

In this whole scenario, wicked shyam gets a chance now to conduct his filthy job.

"Holi without color won't be acceptable."

Aranv was about to leave but turns around to hear Shyam's brazen words. Did he forget his warning not to roam around Khushi?

Shyam starts to move towards Khsuhi to apply color on her. Arnav understands Shyam's dirty motive. He already heard his intention to put color on Khushi first. Now how can he let this happen? He strides fast, to catch him before he can apply color on khushi.

When shyam reaches to khushi, she dithers and turns around from him. She tells naniji that she doesn't want to apply color. nani also wants her to put color. Khushi shuts her eyes in abhorrence. Shyam moves his hand towards Khushi's face. And at the crux of the moment Arnav comes there and grabs his hand. How dare he think to touch his wife? Khushi belongs to him only.

"Ek minute jijaji. Khushiko rang main laga loonga. Pati jo hoo."

One minute, I'll put color on Khushi first. After all I'm her husband.

Khushi hides behind him. Like a rampart he stood and protected his wife from the evil named shyam. He always protected her and could protect her more if Khushi would've revealed Shyam's truth earlier.

"pati jo hoo"..there is lot of significance depth and possessiveness in this three words. He loved the fact that he is her pati. He declared loud and clear that Khushi is his and he only has right on her.

He turns around to face her, who is a bit aghast now. He takes no other color but red for her beautiful wife. Red, his favorite color, red the color of love and passion. Khushi always blows him away by wearing red. His manly hand touches her one cheek with color first. A frisson runs throw her vein. Then the gentle touch on her other cheek. She shudders again at his touch. The first ever loving touch from her husband. There was so much possessiveness in his move, so much intensity in his eyes. How he turned confidently and applied color on her so gently, proved how much he loves her. And the way he put the color on her face as if he was caring her pretty face so lovingly. Arnav always loves to cares her beautiful visage and he did it twice in her unconscious state, once in the guest house and once in Nainital.

Anajli comes and remarks that Arnav never played holi. But how cum he is playing holi today! Mami quips that so many things Arnav never did, but doing it now, after all he got married with phatti saree.

"Humri chotey ke ekdum turn over hoi gayi hai"

Our chotey has completely turned over.

Mami again made a very significant comment. Yes he is a changed man after falling in love with Khushi. Though he says that he hates khushi, but there is always a hidden love in his hate.

Akash mends her, not turn over, but make over.

Make over...can't agree more, what Anjali will say in episode-10, "humari chotey jo beheterin ho gaya." He was beautiful, but Khushi got the beautiful mind out of him.

Both Arnavaand Khushi are staring at each other now. Transfixed by the smoldering intensity of his eyes and intimated by his facial expression, her heart pounds in trepidation. Nani tells Khushi whether she will not put color or Arnav? Anjali says, sure she will. Oh sweet sis, you really want to see your brother happy. She knows how introvert he is. So she has to take the initiative.

"Do you know Khushi, not everybody has the good fortune to put color on chotey."

Arnav doesn't want to stay any longer. He hates Khushi, how can he allows her to touch him. Or moreover he doesn't play holi. So he walks away. But Anjali grabs his hand.

"No chotey, I'll not let you go till Khushiji applies color on you."

Nani orders Khushi to put color on Arnav. Anjali holds up the color plate to khushi. Her trembling hand takes some red color and gently applies on Arnav's face. I just love the romantic note that starts to play in the BG. And of course rabba vey makes the moment more captivating. Just a perfect rabba vey moment. Khushi looks at Arnav with an intricate mix of emotions. Arnav's face is inscrutable as ever but there is an undecipherable expression in his eyes. She is still tremulous in ambiguity. Arnav looks at her with a puppy dog eyes. But they can't look at each other for long. They slowly turns around. Both touches their cheek, want to feel each other's touch. Nani is just too elated to see her grandson's happiness.

"Anjali bitiya, pyaar to bare bare pahar ko hila dete hai, aur yeh to chotey hai."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai"...it's nothing like that.

Is he is coy! But nani's words are so true. Doesn't khushi just stumbled his rock solid wall of ego and hate, where there was no access of love. But now his heart stops breathing without her glimpse. Now her mere touch can makes his heart cartwheel.

In this whole scenario where the whole family is in merriment, the slouchy Shyam is getting flagrant in rage. He wanted to apply color on Khushi, here his whole game plan turned topsy-turvy. Instead of him Arnav and Khushi both applied color on each other, proved in front of the world that they are the eternal couple. And like always his snide plan backfired him.

Khushi still can't get out of the affect of her husband's first loving touch. Her cheeks now a rosy hue as she blushed. She touches her cheek again and recollects the sweet moment when Arnav put color on her face lovingly. She wants to cherish the moment forever. But sanka devi gets distracted by the smell of bhang and thandai. She goes there, where people are making the drinks. She now wants to make bhang by herself.

"I'm khushi kumari gupta singh raizada."

She claims that she is famous in lucknow for making the best bhang. She ties a red scarf on her forehead and starts to make bhang with the workers. She also starts to chitchat with them. While passing, Arnav sees his cute but pagal biwi's craziness. Is he warding her every move today! I guess today he is just too enthralled by his girl. Or moreover she is looking so sexy and ravishing today. A glimmer of a smile suffuses his visage. How long he can stop loving this cute sexy angel!

Khushi tells that though she makes bhang, but she doesn't drink it. Cuase after drinking bhang all the truth comes out from her mouth involuntarily. Creep Shyam, who was leering her lasciviously hears this and plans to make Khushi drink bhang.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mVh5qAHwHLY[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to sheena

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-207

It's time for holi. This time the holi is not just a festival of color, but it is heralding the moment of togetherness, moment of forget and forgiveness, moment of love and delight. Except Shyam all the Raizadas and Guptas forgot the acrimony, ill feelings and embraced love warmly. And Anjali played a pivotal role here. She not only tried to meliorate the animosity between Khushi and her family, but brought Arnav and Khushi more close to each other.

In this happy moment of holi Khushi's amma and buaji also came. Their good boy damat Akash greets them cordially. Mami also comes to say hi, but apparently with her silly attitude. She seemed a bit generous to Gupta family and agreed to let bua put color on her sensible skin. Khushi gets delectable to see her beloved people. She scurries fast to greet her bua and amma. But both look reticent. With the effort of Anjali and Akash, khushi finally could break the wall of grudge between them.. Khushi puts color on buaji first and wishes her holi Mubarak. But buaji is still inexorable, doesn't want to forgive her. Then she puts color on amma. Amma can't be relentless to her chutki and takes her in a warm embrace. Bua does a little drama feigning relentless, but accepts her by applying her favorite yellow color. Finally things got better again between Khushi and her family. 

But nani seems still angry and upset. When Anjali asks her to play holi, she again wishes her reluctance. Suddenly everybody's attention goes to a female voice who addressed naniji as gulabo. Anjali is flummoxed, cause it was her nanji who used to call her naniji Gulabo. Mama is also puzzled, cause he told this Gulabo's story to khushi only. All turns and see it's no other but Khushi who is standing there in while kurta, red turban and big moustache. Oh gosh, she is looking funny but cute in nanaji's avatar. When Akash asks her why she is dressing like this, she immediately retorts back,

"Who is Khushi, this is Thakur rudra Pratap singh.

He came here to play holi with her gulabo."

Yeh meri Zohra Zabin

Tujhe maloom nahi

A very old classic song plays and Khushi starts her awesome dancing and prancing with the music. She is pretending to be nanaji, who is trying to impress his Gulabo.

Then comes the moment, ASR in white shirt and black denim, looking irresistibly sexy, certainly made me hyperventilated. A tender smile suffuses his face to see her crazy wife's funny antics. I got my second heart attack at that sexy smile.

I must say Sanaya is a fabulous dancer. She can carry any dance gracefully, whether it's a funny number or is a sensuous teri meri type dance. haha I dont know how she managed to look pretty even with the moustache.  Her dance look everything was worth watching.

After impressing gulabo with her sexy and funny move and groove, Khushi thinks the ice must be melted now, so she wishes nani with alacrity,

"Naniji, holi Mubarak ho."

Khushi sprays color to naniji with her pichkari. But nani exasperates more.

"Holi Mubarak aapki liye ho, humri liye nahi."(holi greetings is for you not for me)

Khushi becomes crestfallen. All her efforts went in vain. She takes off her moustache and turns around to leave.

"Khushi"...a holler from naniji. Khushi gets terrified and turns towards her. But making everybody bewildered naniji sprays color on Khushi and wishes her holi. All becomes delighted to see the sweet reunion of nani and Khushi. She runs to naniji and gives her a tight hug. Since the day Khushi met naniji, she is always her favorite. She always wanted a bride like Khushi for Arnav.

Khushi kneels down in front of her and apologizes to her ardently. She says her that before doing this she apologized to nana also. Nani is just too overwhelmed with this crazy girl's candor. She remarks that bua gives her the perfect name, sanka devi"

A pair of eyes watches her every move keenly and transiently lights up with subtle triumph. Arnav is feeling relieved also. He was also in embroilment because of nani's unhappy state. His face glints with a tender smile and contentment. He is so amused to see his wife's sensibility. As she can't stay angry with anybody, she also knows very well how to win somebody's heart. Khushi hugs nani again.  Love how you capture how he follows her every movement from far. He seems drawn to her. White and yellow. Calm and sunshine together brought us a vista of unimaginable shades and feelings. 

"Enough of this crying, now let's play holi"...nani is back in her self again. She now wants to apply color on her face. Mami suggests to drench her in color completely.

In this whole scenario, wicked shyam gets a chance now to conduct his filthy job.

"Holi without color won't be acceptable."

Aranv was about to leave but turns around to hear Shyam's brazen words. Did he forget his warning not to roam around Khushi?

Shyam starts to move towards Khsuhi to apply color on her. Arnav understands Shyam's dirty motive. He already heard his intention to put color on Khushi first. Now how can he let this happen? He strides fast, to catch him before he can apply color on khushi.

When shyam reaches to khushi, she dithers and turns around from him. She tells naniji that she doesn't want to apply color. nani also wants her to put color. Khushi shuts her eyes in abhorrence. Shyam moves his hand towards Khushi's face. And at the crux of the moment Arnav comes there and grabs his hand. How dare he think to touch his wife? Khushi belongs to him only.

"Ek minute jijaji. Khushiko rang main laga loonga. Pati jo hoo."

One minute, I'll put color on Khushi first. After all I'm her husband.

Khushi hides behind him. Like a rampart he stood and protected his wife from the evil named shyam. He always protected her and could protect her more if Khushi would've revealed Shyam's truth earlier.

"pati jo hoo"..there is lot of significance depth and possessiveness in this three words. He loved the fact that he is her pati. He declared loud and clear that Khushi is his and he only has right on her.  I stopped breathing while watching this. And I stopped breathing while reading this. Excellent! 

He turns around to face her, who is a bit aghast now. He takes no other color but red for her beautiful wife. Red, his favorite color, red the color of love and passion. Khushi always blows him away by wearing red. His manly hand touches her one cheek with color first. A frisson runs throw her vein. Then the gentle touch on her other cheek. She shudders again at his touch. The first ever loving touch from her husband. There was so much possessiveness in his move, so much intensity in his eyes. How he turned confidently and applied color on her so gently, proved how much he loves her. And the way he put the color on her face as if he was caring her pretty face so lovingly. Arnav always loves to cares her beautiful visage and he did it twice in her unconscious state, once in the guest house and once in Nainital.  Had to be red didn't it? Khushi's rosy cheeks and trusting eyes and Arnav's anger from some moments before turn to bewilderment as soon as his fingers touched her.  Possessiveness looks good on ASR! But he loses all confidence and is blown away by feelings which he wasn't prepared for. You describe all this so well! πŸ‘

Anajli comes and remarks that Arnav never played holi. But how cum he is playing holi today! Mami quips that so many things Arnav never did, but doing it now, after all he got married with phatti saree.

"Humri chotey ke ekdum turn over hoi gayi hai"

Our chotey has completely turned over.

Mami again made a very significant comment. Yes he is a changed man after falling in love with Khushi. Though he says that he hates khushi, but there is always a hidden love in his hate.

Akash mends her, not turn over, but make over.

Make over...can't agree more, what Anjali will say in episode-10, "humari chotey jo beheterin ho gaya." He was beautiful, but Khushi got the beautiful mind out of him.

Both Arnavaand Khushi are staring at each other now. Transfixed by the smoldering intensity of his eyes and intimated by his facial expression, her heart pounds in trepidation. Nani tells Khushi whether she will not put color or Arnav? Anjali says, sure she will. Oh sweet sis, you really want to see your brother happy. She knows how introvert he is. So she has to take the initiative.

"Do you know Khushi, not everybody has the good fortune to put color on chotey."

Arnav doesn't want to stay any longer. He hates Khushi, how can he allows her to touch him. Or moreover he doesn't play holi. So he walks away. But Anjali grabs his hand.

"No chotey, I'll not let you go till Khushiji applies color on you."

Nani orders Khushi to put color on Arnav. Anjali holds up the color plate to khushi. Her trembling hand takes some red color and gently applies on Arnav's face. I just love the romantic note that starts to play in the BG. And of course rabba vey makes the moment more captivating. Just a perfect rabba vey moment. Khushi looks at Arnav with an intricate mix of emotions. Arnav's face is inscrutable as ever but there is an undecipherable expression in his eyes. She is still tremulous in ambiguity. Arnav looks at her with a puppy dog eyes. But they can't look at each other for long. They slowly turns around. Both touches their cheek, want to feel each other's touch. Nani is just too elated to see her grandson's happiness. Today Nani and anjali see their chote so happy and it was really good to see them so happy about it. Who wouldn't want a family like this? Both actors were excellent weren't they?Such a sweet moment. Wonder in both the eyes. I could almost swear I saw glimpses of eagerness in Khushi and Arnavs eyes. Almost like they were scraed but also so eager for the whole thing. So very young and inexperienced in the magical ways of love. but so very trusting of each other.  And you mentioned the music! β€οΈ

"Anjali bitiya, pyaar to bare bare pahar ko hila dete hai, aur yeh to chotey hai."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai"...it's nothing like that.

Is he is coy! But nani's words are so true. Doesn't khushi just stumbled his rock solid wall of ego and hate, where there was no access of love. But now his heart stops breathing without her glimpse. Now her mere touch can makes his heart cartwheel. haha yes I thought so too that he was a bit overwhelmed and just a tiny bit shy. Later when during the remarriage track NK and Anajli would tease him he would eb super confident but here I could imagine him feeling concious. Lovely new feeling of happiness and protecting it from showing in front of others.

In this whole scenario where the whole family is in merriment, the slouchy Shyam is getting flagrant in rage. He wanted to apply color on Khushi, here his whole game plan turned topsy-turvy. Instead of him Arnav and Khushi both applied color on each other, proved in front of the world that they are the eternal couple. And like always his snide plan backfired him.

Khushi still can't get out of the affect of her husband's first loving touch. Her cheeks now a rosy hue as she blushed. She touches her cheek again and recollects the sweet moment when Arnav put color on her face lovingly. She wants to cherish the moment forever. But sanka devi gets distracted by the smell of bhang and thandai. She goes there, where people are making the drinks. She now wants to make bhang by herself.  Yes Khushi had this mesmerizing blush on her face didn't she? I can't look away then Arnav defintiely stood no cahnce

"I'm khushi kumari gupta singh raizada."She claims that she is famous in lucknow for making the best bhang. She ties a red scarf on her forehead and starts to make bhang with the workers. She also starts to chitchat with them. While passing, Arnav sees his cute but pagal biwi's craziness. Is he warding her every move today! I guess today he is just too enthralled by his girl. Or moreover she is looking so sexy and ravishing today. A glimmer of a smile suffuses his visage. How long he can stop loving this cute sexy angel! Oh Sohara your words are following around Arnav and I can't stop following you. It felt like he was trying to act cool about it but his shy gaze conviced me that he simply couldn't look away today. And the smile each time! So private and pristine his feelings are.

Khushi tells that though she makes bhang, but she doesn't drink it. Cuase after drinking bhang all the truth comes out from her mouth involuntarily. Creep Shyam, who was leering her lasciviously hears this and plans to make Khushi drink bhang.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mVh5qAHwHLY[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to sheena

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

Sohara am glad you are catching up. πŸ˜Š beautiful take on a beautiful episode..⭐️ keep them coming.. I have comments in green above. Wasn't a part of the forum when the actual thread for these episodes started but read all the reviews. It was like water to a thirsty sould. So thank you for writing of this now and giving me a chance to be part of the discussion!

And forgot to mention as always you did a fantastic job on the gifs and edits. Every one of them freezes a moment when time stood still for me.
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

issk,

they are the form and possibly even the content πŸ˜† oh the "lithe lithe walk"... every time as in har baar the man negotiated those small steps and many flights i fell flat on my face, breath uneven... all thought gone, only my eyes and that walk... steve jobs did psychedelic drugs that took him places, i do lithe lithe walk watching.

moulin rouge... i watched and felt sad, somehow to understand the masala that is the hindi phillum it needs more than form and technique... tackiness is perhaps part of content, don't you think?... posh goes and kills it... wannabe posh takes it to purgatory, sorry but hamara aaj ka cool dude hindi films just don't do it for meπŸ˜†... though i did like spwcial 26 and wished a certain young man was in it. that neeraj pandey ji... bhery bhery interesting.

you think passive aggressive is a male thingie? i find many women like this ishtyle of protestiya, especially given our myths about what is or isn't femininity and sign of a good woman. achhi bahus never scream ad say, sorry i can't take this nonsense any more, they look sad a nd walk away... to temple... to nearby goat... to children... to kitchen. i stay and yell... not a good one me. and may be one of the main reasons i identify so strongly with the asr gussa.

thanks for liking edits, esp tie shots... i hate the man really. 🀣

and, i did notice that signature on your maze edit... nice.

Yo Sister... Lithe Lithe Walk Watching for going places, me too, me too!!!!!🀣
Tagline: LLWW - the Mark of a Genius πŸ˜†. And Logo (cos we don't do half eaten fruit like ze Jobs) : Isstairs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

...And i see you've edited your edits and kept the most "profoundly significant" ones here! Well done, ladki!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I ABSOLUTELY think tackiness is part of content!! It's who we are...gloss and posh are just SO WRONG. Moulin Rouge, couldn't agree more... the thing about beauty despite the premium attached is that there's only so much you can take. Usske baad, shutter down from sensory overload. Then dil maangey something more ji. So even though i believe the first 10 minutes of MR are a work of art, it just doesn't stay...cos there's not enough to hinge the beauty on.

Form for moi, a very fluid thing...but more in the telling, in the narrative...than in the look and production values. My most fave scenes from IPK in terms of form...Arnav and Khushi entering the Raizada home with garlands, married. Followed by the entire tracing of sequence of events that led to it. Out of the ordinary form and technique, that.

But going back to beauty, tv shows have it way easier than the movies...you show some, hold back the rest...end of episode! And the next day, do it again...thoda dikhao, bahut saara chhupao!! πŸ˜†. No chance of that in the movies...certainly not in mainstream, commercial pichurres...people are in for the length so you gotta show what you can...and that's where balance comes in. Too much of any one piece , and the scale goes off. Story khallaas.

Ok need to stop the bakbak but before i go, have to address the passive aggressive thingamajig. Nahin nahiiin mah indus!!! It be the mens!!!!!!!!! Achchi bahus, poor things, much rarer in asli duniya than the entertainment world would like us to believe... And most bahus find a way, quite direct, to vent feelings. The mens are playing all cool and getting what they want through this drama called passive aggression so much more. Who sulks but will not say what it's about? Who tells the cheap jokes? Who is more ziddi?? If not, then it's just me, limited experience and all that!! (And PS: am not a hater of them mensπŸ˜†)

See ya soon...